Chapter 37 – Wake up sleepyhead.

AN* OK peoples, you’ve had 2 chapter of pure filth to keep the lascivious amongst you happy. And I am sorry for the plot bunnies amongst you but I found I could not leave it there, so this is the morning after.

If anyone out there thinks that we are near the end because Buffy gave in a little bit, think again. We still have a few weeks before the wedding to get through yet, and lots of things can change in that time.


You have been warned…………….




William woke feeling warm and sated. Memories of the night before passed through his mind in all its splendour. His arms tightened around the goddess lying next to him, and he knew he would have to wake her soon. She needed to return to her own room before the servants were up and about and caught her with him. He really did not care what the servants thought, but he knew Buffy would be mortified.

The question was how did he wake her? Did he wake her with a kiss or with something else? Looking down at the beautiful woman curled around his hardening body, the decision was easy. He would definitely wake her with something else.

Buffy was curled next to him like a kitten seeking warmth. She had moulded her body along the length of his and William was glad that they fit together so well. He started to slowly entangle himself from her embrace and smiled as she whimpered in her sleep. Obligingly she moved to lie on her back, arms outstretched. Her long golden hair fanned across his pillow and he could not stop himself from slowly running his hands through it.

William slid soundlessly from the bed and moved around the room lighting candles and building up the fire. He wanted to see his beauty’s face as he pleasured her. While he waited for the fire to crackle back into life, he watched her sleep. Last night had been a revelation. Not only had he fallen even more in love with her, she had let him in. She was his.

Judging the room to be warm enough by now, William slid back beneath the covers. Her warmth drew him like a moth to a flame and he wanted to keep her in bed with him forever. His heart sang with joy that this wonderful woman would soon sleep with him every night and be beside him every day. What a wonderful life they would have together. If she wanted to live at Annandale, then so be it. He would live where ever she wanted and worship her forever.

Moving slowly down the bed until he was level with the breasts, he lifted his hand and caressed her softly. Her nipples budded under his soft ministrations and he lifted his head to take one in his mouth to suck softly. Buffy moaned in her sleep and arched her back towards his mouth. Looking up at her face in the candlelight, William realised she was still asleep and he hoped she was dreaming of him. He moved lower on the bed taking the covers with him, un-wrapping his treasure. Placing soft kisses over her abdomen, he paused to lick around her navel. She had a beautiful navel, small and indented and just big enough to take the point of his tongue.

He could smell her essence as he moved closer to his goal. She may still be asleep but her body knew what it wanted. Lifting his head from her soft skin he looked up at his salvation. She was opening her eyes slowly against the light and she gave a delicious little wiggle against him. She smiled down at William and said nothing as she slowly opened her legs.

Shiny and bare her pussy opened to him. He ran his fingertips softly over her bare mound before running a single finger down her slit. She was hot, swollen and ready for him and he could not resist the lure of her. Moving further down the bed he ran his tongue in teasing circles over the crease where her legs joined her body. Buffy started to writhe in earnest now as he kept his mouth away from where she needed it.

William continued to tease her by dropping small nips and kisses over her hips. He wanted her to plead for him to pleasure her and knew exactly how to keep up the pressure. As he kissed down the inside of her leg, he looked at her open bare pussy inches from his mouth. He could see her clit swell and pulse with need and he decided to up the ante by giving it a little tap.

Buffy jerked off the bed. Enough was enough, she thought. She needed his mouth on her now. With a strength she barely knew she possessed she sat up and grabbed his hair.

“No more teasing Spike” she growled at him as she pushed his face against her sopping pussy. “Just eat it.”

William lifted his head and place his chin on her bare mound. He curled his tongue behind his teeth as he smiled his reply. “Your wish is my command, my goddess.” Lowering his head once more he went to work.

Although she had nothing to compare him to, she was sure that he was an expert at this. The sensations he could bring out in her with just his tongue and fingers were beyond exquisite. She lay back on the pillows and allowed her body to take over. After a few moments of a thorough tongue lashing he lifted his head.

“Want to try something new, pet?” he grinned at her.

She was in such an aroused state by now, she would almost agree to anything he asked. However some common sense prevailed as she replied breathily. “Yes, Spike. But I still want to stay a virgin.”

William smiled as he laid himself beside her on the bed. “Oh you will, sweets.”

Lifting her easily from her prone position, he moved her pussy over his mouth. “Turn around, sweetheart, and sit on my face. I want you to bend over and take my cock in your mouth while I swallow all your lovely juice.”

Buffy let him position her as he wanted. Sucking him she could deal with. He had such a wonderful taste and her mouth watered at the tasty treat in store for her. Bending her whole body forward, she took him in her mouth.

As he bucked up into her hot little mouth, William pushed his whole face against her crack and devoured her. He could not believe his luck, he was eating out the tastiest pussy he had ever had in his life while the best cock sucker in the world was devouring his full length down her throat. Using his fingers to spread her pussy lips wider he lapped at her soft then hard. He knew her ‘naughty place’ would feel a little tender this morning, but he could not stop himself from giving it a few loving licks. She had let him fuck her blind there and it was only fair that he worship it.

Buffy was moaning in earnest around his dick. Her little mewls and hums were going straight to his balls. He was going to come soon and he wanted her with him. Moving his head back from his treat, he whispered to his goddess. “Play with my balls, luv.” When he felt her gently cup them in her hand as she continued to bob up and down on him, he knew he was ready to shoot. He tongued her puckered hole in earnest as he rubbed furiously at her clit. When he pushed his long thumb inside her hole, she exploded on his tongue. Her orgasm triggered his, and he could feel her swallow every mouthful.

They both fell to their sides on the bed and rolled on to their backs. The two lovers lifted their heads at the same time and smiled at one another. As one they petted each other. Buffy’s little hand curled around his softening dick, as he gently stroked her pussy. William could not hold back his feelings any longer. As he stared at his hand gently stroking her, he declared with feeling.

“I love you, Buffy.”

Her whole body stiffened and she removed her hand from between his legs. She sat up and stared at him. He was still stroking her and staring at his hand.

“I beg your pardon?”

William smiled at her and lifted her leg to lie across his chest opening her wider to him.

“Did you not hear me, luv?” He gently moved his fingers lightly up and down her leg. Bringing her foot to his mouth he continued his light stroking up the inside of her leg as kissed and sucked on her toes. “I said, I love you Buffy”

Buffy fell back on the bed as he licked in between her toes and continued his light stroking. Half her foot was in his mouth now and his eyes were closed in ecstasy. Buffy lifted her head and looked at the man worshipping her foot as if it tasted of the finest wine. She started to giggle as she moved his tongue quickly against the sole of her foot.

She tasted wonderful everywhere. He could not believe that he had this wonderful creature in his bed. He started to get anxious when she would not answer him.

“I love you, sweetheart, with all my heart.”

Covering her eyes with an arm Buffy gave herself over to sensation. This man could make her do and say things as if against her will. She was so close to telling me that she loved him too, but held back her response. Afraid that if she admitted that she loved him he would take advantage of her she decided to hedge her bets.

“You are in my heart, Spike, but I’m not sure if what I feel is love.”

William slowly placed her foot back against his chest. Her response disappointed him but it was enough for now. He had the rest of their lives to convince her he loved her and if it took telling her every day then he would.

“Come here, pet” William smiled down at her. “Let me give you a cuddle before we get you back to your room.”

Buffy scrambled into his arms. She felt safe with him but did not trust his heart. Two days ago he told her that he would continue to see his mistress after they were wed.

“Spike?” she looked up at him from her position on his chest.

“Yes luv?”

“Are you still going to see Drusilla after we wed?”

Emphatically, William shook his head. “No, Buffy, I have no intention of seeing her again.” He held her tighter and lifted her mouth to his. He whispered against her mouth between soft open mouthed kisses, “I cannot go near her now, Buffy. Not when I have been with you.” William stopped kissing her and held her close to him once more. “Last night was best night of my life, sweetheart. You gave me everything I have ever needed.” He lifted her over him and draped her body over his. “I promise you my life, Buffy. I will give you the sun, the moon and the stars if you let me. No other woman will ever come between us.” Tucking her head under his chin, he continued. “My father once told me that when he first saw my mother across the dance floor in Almacks he knew that he had fallen in love, once and forever.” He held her even closer as he spoke softly in her ear. “I know we did not start this courtship in quite the same way, yet I thank the Lord every day that your father wanted this match. You are my sunshine, Buffy. I need you to take back to the light from the darkness I have lived in for too long.”

Lifting her face to his with a gentle finger, he smiled up into her beautiful emerald green eyes.

“I’m drowning in you, Buffy.” Kissing her with passion, he rolled her beneath him. “Give me a crumb, sweetheart. Tell me that one day there might be a chance of you loving me the way I love you.”

Buffy could see the sincerity in his eyes. This man really did love her of that she had no doubt, but she would still divorce him when the time came. He may love her now, but he had been willing to sell himself for her money and that was something she was not sure she could forgive.

Honesty was the best policy at this moment.

“I have some deep feelings for you, Spike, but I am not sure love is one of them. I enjoy us being together and I feel I can talk to you about almost anything. Can we not just carry on as we are and see where it takes us?”

William tried to keep the disappointment from his voice. “If that’s what you want, sweets, then I am happy with that.” Kissing her soundly once more, he revelled in her response. She was writhing against him, but he had to stop. She needed to get back to her room and if she stayed in his bed ten more seconds he would never let her leave.

Moving his hands to her sides he started to tickle her in earnest. As she giggled and laughed he was struck again by her beauty.

“We need to get you back to your room, pet, before the servants are up and about.”

Holding him tightly, she mumbled into his chest.

“I don’t want to go, Spike, I like it right here.”

William laughed and disentangled himself from her embrace. “Come on lazy bones. Let’s get you back before I fuck you into the mattress.”

Smiling coquettishly at him, she stretched on the bed and winced. Immediately William lay beside her and pulled her into his arms. “Are you in pain, my love? I’m sorry I hurt you, Buffy, but I could not help myself.” He started nibbling on her neck and whispering into her skin. “You were so wonderful, you know. Hot, wet, tight and mine.”

Buffy held his head closer to her neck and closed her eyes. She did love this man with her whole being, but was determined she would not let him hurt her.

“I am just a little uncomfortable, Spike. You did nothing I did not want you to do, you know, you have nothing to feel guilty about.”

Once again he draped her body over his, this time lifting her higher as he nibbled on her breasts. “I am rude, bad man. Teach me to be good.”

Buffy’s hands gripped the headboard as he made his way from one breast to another. He was right, she had to return to her room now but it would be hard to give up the wonderful sensations his mouth created.

“Spike!” she panted. “Spike!” He stopped his ministrations and grinned up at her above him.

“I need to get back to my room, now. So stop that you evil man and help me.”

Still grinning, William helped her from the bed and covered her with her nightrail and dressing gown. When they were both decently attired he wrapped his arms loosely around her body.

“You wanted to talk to me last night, sweetheart. Do you want to go for a walk in the gardens later and we can talk all you want.”

Smiling up at him, Buffy nodded her head. “I want to talk to you about my mother, Spike. Are you willing to do that with me?”

“You don’t have to ask, my goddess. I will meet you after breakfast and we will talk all you want.” He kissed her one more time on the lips. “Now let’s get you back before your abigail comes looking for you.”

Buffy started to giggle in his arms. “I will need to take my bath alone today, Spike. I can’t have Willow gossiping in the servant’s hall about her mistress’s shaven pussy.”

He laughed down at her. “I love it when you use dirty words, pet. I will need to teach you some more.” Rubbing his erection against her stomach, he watched her eyes widen in surprise. “The word ‘pussy’ on you lips is enough for this to happen, sweetheart.” He continued to rub himself against her. “Can you imagine what will happen when you say other words I teach you?”

Pushing herself closer to him, she tipped her head to one side and smiled. “What things William. Do you want me to say cock, or dick, or balls, or cunt?” The last word was said against his mouth and he crushed her to him for a kiss.

Pulling away he smiled at her. “Might need to punish you for talk like that, missy.” He swatted her gently across her luscious bum.

“You will need to spank harder than that, Spike, if you want to punish me.”

William stared at her with lust in his eyes.

“That so, Buffy. We will need to try that sometime.”

Slapping him lightly on the chest to break his hold, Buffy smiled at him. “Come on your rude, bad man. Get me back to my room before my reputation is almost as bad as yours.”

William took her hand in his and led her from his room.

They crept like two thieves along the corridors of Craven House. Too soon they found themselves in front of her bedroom door. Before either of them knew what was happening they were in each others arms kissing passionately. While still holding her close to him with one arm, William turned the doorknob to her chamber. When the door opened he gently pushed her away from him into the room.

“Get in there, witch, before I get my clothes and take you to Gretna now.”

Buffy smiled at him as she closed her door.

He could not wait till breakfast when he could see her again.