Chapter 4 – Time for play


His grace pulled the bell by the mantel to summon his butler Giles.

“Ah Giles” his grace smiled on the older man “Be so good as to make up the fire in here and summon some tea and cake for Lady Elizabeth. Lord William and I will be fine with the brandy”

Giles who had been with the family for many years knew his duty. He also looked upon the young Miss Elizabeth like a daughter and would do anything for her. So much so that he was in league with his grace to try and bring this union about. He and the duke had already worked on a plan on how to leave them alone in the library for a while and let nature take its course.

Craven was banking on William’s reputation with seduction to get the ball rolling, he was sure the young pup would use time alone to make Elizabeth enamoured with him. While bending to heap more coals on the fire the elderly butler and the duke exchanged a glance of understanding between them. With an almost imperceptible nod to his employer, Giles stood and left the room to see to the refreshments.

Waiting for Giles to return with the tea and cake meant that for the first time that evening conversation was required. The duke decided to himself that he would try to act as a deaf and dumb chaperone and subsequently buried his head inside his paper. William decided that he would start the conversation by enquiring of how his wife to be enjoyed her evening.

“Well Lady Elizabeth did you enjoy the performance this evening? I myself so seldom attend musicales as I find my taste in music does not always run in the same vein as Assembly Room concerts allow”.

Elizabeth started at him for a few seconds again lulled by his wonderful voice. Giving herself a mental shake she realised that some answer was required.

“I enjoyed it very much my Lord, but I must admit that I too have more modern tastes in music. I find I prefer much livelier music especially when I dance. I do so love to dance my Lord; do you take pleasure in that form of entertainment?”

As an opening gambit it was as good as any she thought. Watching his face carefully as he formulated his reply she noticed a slight flush again appeared on his cheekbones.

William started at her for a few seconds before replying. He knew exactly how well they would dance together if he ever pried apart those dimpled knees. He would dance with her till she screamed his name.

“I enjoy dancing very much my Lady; in fact I am known throughout the ton for how well I dance.” Smiling at Elizabeth after checking the duke was still engrossed in his paper; William gave his wife to be a slow wink.

Elizabeth could not help the blush that covered her face as she knew exactly what he was implying. Although she did not know all the details of what went on between a man and a woman she understood his meaning well enough.

A knock at the library door heralded the return of Giles with the tea and cake. William and the duke had long since opened the brandy and both had sipped from their large balloon glasses savouring the flavour after an evening of lemonade.

Giles placed the tea tray on the occasional table nearest Elizabeth and drawing himself to his full height addressed the duke.

“Your grace I wonder if you could accompany me to the kitchen. It would appear that we have a situation that may require your attention”

“It must be of some magnitude if you cannot deal with it Giles” his grace raised an eyebrow at his butler

Managing to keep his face a picture of dignity Giles replied “Indeed your grace, the matter is of some urgency”

Waiting a few seconds in order to look as though he was making a decision, Craven slowly rose from his chair by the fire and walked through the library door followed by Giles.

As the door closed both William and Elizabeth knew that their game could begin in earnest.

William rose from his chair and walked calmly over to sit next to Elizabeth on the chaise lounge. Reaching for her hands he took them into his own.

“Elizabeth, I did not have the chance to tell you how beautiful you looked this evening”

Elizabeth smiled to herself at the compliment. This is just too easy she thought.

“Why thank you my Lord; I must say that I have not had the pleasure of the company of so handsome a gentlemen” Elizabeth looked him in the eye and made herself smile shyly at him. She carefully lowered her eyes and after a few moments looked up into his face once again. Remembering her practiced moves she quickly darted out her pink tongue and moistened her lips.

She caught the flare in his eyes and almost laughed at his reaction. Who would believe that batting your eyes and moistening your lips could make a man want you? Suddenly remembering that he did not want her he wanted her dowry caused a slight frown to appear and without her realising it she gripped his hands tighter.

William was quick to notice the change in her. Still entranced by the pink darting tongue he had already imagined it poking out of her shell of a mouth as she licked and sucked his balls. His erection was almost immediate. He started to imagine all the things he could teach her. All the ways to give him pleasure. He needed to see Dru soon to relieve the ache that this little blonde virgin stirred in him.

Elizabeth again noticed his intent look and correctly interpreted that she was doing something right. Time for my next move she thought and wondered at her own boldness.

“My Lord” she looked shyly at him using her lashes wisely “Would you do something for me?”

William looked down at the small eager face before him and wondered why he would do almost anything she asked.

“Of course Pet. Tell me what you want me to do”

Elizabeth smiled at his endearment and decided to say what she had to say quickly while she still had the courage.

“Would you kiss me?”

William stared at Elizabeth for fully five seconds. His brain still trying to comprehend her shy question and he wondered why he should hesitate. How could he refuse such a request?

“I would very much like to kiss you my little lamb, but first tell me why you ask this of me”

Elizabeth looked at him once more this time deliberately holding his hands tighter. She was glad to feel his own hands tighten around hers and was suddenly conscious of the way he was rubbing his thumbs softly across her knuckles. She could feel a heat build between them and wondered why she suddenly felt that kissing this man would not be a good idea no matter her resolve.

“I have never been kissed before my Lord and I would like very much for you to show me”

William looked down at their joined hands and knew that he would have to take this gently. He realised what he wanted to do was kiss her until she swooned against him. He wanted to taste that little pink darting tongue. He wanted to kiss her everywhere he could.

He looked up from their hands and while looking directly into her eyes he slowly disentangled them. His hands slowly rose to cup her face and he revelled in the softness of the skin of her cheeks. Closing his eyes briefly he allowed the scent of vanilla to wash over him as he lowered his head. He would kiss her chastely this time, no tongue.

Elizabeth watched him in fascination as his head lowered towards her. She watched his tilt his head slightly and felt the pressure of his hands move her head slightly in the opposite direction. Wondering if the sensation would be repugnant considering what she knew of his real intentions she had resolved to put everything she could into the kiss. He had to fall in love with her after all.

William placed a chaste kiss at the corner of her lips. She tasted of vanilla and reminded him of ice cream. He slowly moved his lips to the opposite corner of her mouth and kissed her again. This time she gasped and opened her mouth slightly. That little pink tongue came out again and he knew he had to taste her. Chaste be damned he needed to be inside her mouth.

He started to nibble at her bottom lip until her mouth opened once more. Carefully he placed his lips over hers and started to lick and nibble at her lips until her tongue came out to play. All restraint gone at the first touch of her tongue against his and he thrust his tongue into her mouth.

She opened wider and knew then that she should never have asked this of him. She could feel her breasts starting to swell and her nipples chafed against her chemise. She could feel her sex between her legs start to swell and ache for his touch and she wondered why there was a wetness there.

William needed to feel her against him. Dropping his hands from her face he moved them slowly down her body, slightly brushing the edge of her beasts on their downward journey until they landed at her waist. Never stopping the kiss he lifted her on to his lap.

As he lifted his head for air he wondered why he had never felt like this with just a kiss. He wanted to rip her clothes off there in the library and push himself so far into her that she would scream. Her mouth tasted of strawberries and cream and her little tongue was doing wicked things to him. He had kissed some of the best in his lifetime but nothing prepared him for such an innocent response. Bending her over his arm he started to nibble at her throat and slowly moved his lips to the top of her gown so that he could taste her breast. His erection was once again rampant and he started to undulate against her.

Elizabeth was in another world. As William kissed his way down towards her breast she wanted to rip her own gown from her body to allow him access. She wanted to see his head against her while he took her nipples into her mouth. As these thoughts filtered into her mind William moved his hand from her waist and cupped her breast through her gown. Elizabeth gave an involuntary shudder as she felt his caress. She could not help the way her head fell back over his arm as she wantonly pushed herself closer to his wonderful hand.

“God, do you know what you do to me luv?” William gasped into her ear while nibbling and licking the lobe.

“I want to rip your dress off and suck your sweet little titties till you moan.”

William rubbed her breast slightly harder as he said this and when he found her hard nipples once more he pinched them lightly through her gown. Elizabeth started to shake with sensation.

“You want to know what I would do then Pet?”

Elizabeth nodded blindly not caring anymore. She had never felt like this in her life. This man was making a wanton of her and she welcomed it.

“Then sweetheart I would lift the hem of this pretty pink gown”

William suited action to words and moved his hand to the hem of her gown.

“I would move my hand slowly up your leg. Yes sweetheart open those pretty stockinged legs for me and let me touch you”

Elizabeth could not seem to help herself. She could feel the sensation of his moving his hand slowly up her legs. The feel of the silk against her skin as he rubbed lightly making her shake once more. She could feel her legs opening to welcome him and the sensation of his wonderful lips on her neck and ear making her melt against him.

“That’s it my sweet open up for me. I want to find the slit in your drawers and feel you wetness on my fingers. I want to play with you till you ooze all over my hand then I want to lick it off and taste you. Would you like that kitten?”

Beyond all thought Elizabeth nodded wildly while she opened her legs more. William returned his lips to her mouth and kissed her with abandon as he found the little slit.
Deftly he placed one finger inside to encounter her wet curls. She was soaked and he felt a feeling of euphoria that no one had been there before him. He slowly rubbed the wetness around and around making sure he never hit her clit. Holding her tightly to him while he kissed her and played with her cunny he did everything he could not to rip off his breeches and plunge into there. He slowly moved his hand up towards her protruding nubbin and tapped it gently.

Elizabeth almost fell from his lap at the sensation. She had never experienced anything like this in her life. She wanted him to stop but she also wanted him to never stop.

“Please…..William?” she begged not even knowing what she was begging for.

“What do you want me to do sweetheart? More of this perhaps” he rubbed harder at her clit and watched her come apart in his arms. He smothered her moans with his mouth as he slowly brought her down from her orgasm.

God she is beautiful when she comes he thought. I am the only man that will ever see her like this. An unfamiliar feeling came over him and he wanted to just hold her. He was long and hard against his breeches but knew he could go no further tonight. Looking at her flushed face and glazed eyes brought a satisfaction of its own. He wondered when he became unselfish. He knew he had never left his lovers wanting but he liked to receive his pleasure in return, at this moment it was enough to hold her to him while she calmed and let the sweet scent of her hair calm him.

Both became aware of sounds in the hall outside the library door. Elizabeth sprang from his lap on legs that felt weak and quickly smoothed out her dress. She stared at William as he rearranged his own clothing and suddenly she could not face what she had done. Before anyone said a word she turned quickly from William and ran towards the door of the library. She needed to be alone.