Chapter 42 – The water closet

AN* to all my lovely reviewers, once again I thank you







Craven flounced out the drawing room door like a six year old child in a tantrum. William held open his arms and Buffy ran into them. Wrapping his arms around her back, he drew her close. She was shivering with nerves, and all William could think was how brave his kitten was. Holding her close to his body for comfort he dropped little kisses over her hair.

“I am so proud of you, luv. Standing up to your father like that was wonderful to see.”

Buffy revelled in his warmth and strength. She wondered if maybe she had gone too far with her outburst, yet she did not feel sorry. Her father had angered her beyond belief and she had told him the truth as she saw it. The man had manipulated William and she into marriage in order to get rid of his wife and youngest daughter.

Still gripping William tightly she mumbled into his shirt. “How long do you think he will stay in the house, Spike?”

“Not long, sweetheart.” He replied, as he glanced at the clock on the mantel. It was barely seven o’clock. Sure that Craven would spend no more that ten minutes with his wife, he was happy to hold Buffy till he had gone. “Let’s go and sit down, kitten. You’ve had a long day and need to rest.”

Exhausted by her tirade, she let him lead her to a seat. Her body was still shaking as he took his place beside her and pulled her back into his arms.

“Why did you come early, Spike?” she asked in a small voice.

“Couldn’t stay away any longer, pet. Just had to see you.” He grinned over the top of her head. “And what a welcome I received. I find you throwing things in the drawing room with an accuracy any cricket team in England would love to see in a bowler. Then you try to kill me with a fencing foil.” He kissed her hair softly and whispered in her ear. “And then you suck me to heaven.” Taking a deep breath he continued. “Good God woman, have you any idea how much I love you?”

Buffy lifted her head to look at him. He smiled lovingly at her and pulled her closer.

“I know you are fond of me, Spike, but I cannot believe you love me.”

Startled at her reply, he asked “Why not?”

Buffy pouted at him “But two days since you told me that you would continue to see Drusilla Angelus during our marriage. Would you have me believe that you have changed your mind so quickly?”

William moved them both until they lay prone on the couch side by side. “Oh believe it, sweetheart. After last night I promise I will never touch another woman.” Bending his head he kissed her passionately. As he lifted his head he whispered against her mouth. “And I would like you to promise me that you will never have another man.”

“I will stay faithful to you, Spike, for as long as you stay faithful to me.”

“I trust your word, my darling, and I will do everything in my power to make sure your trust is not misplaced.” Moving her under him he ground his erection into her thigh. “Do you feel what you do to me with just a kiss? You drive me fucking wild, woman. I just have to think about the way you look, the way you smell and the way you taste for this to happen.”

Her breasts felt tight and swollen under her chemise and she arched her back against his chest to relieve the friction.

He could feel the bullet points of her nipples against his and groaned against her neck. “We need to stop, kitten, before I stick my head up your dress and eat your raw.”

Buffy giggled into his neck. “I don’t think I like not having hair down there, Spike”

Startled at her change of topic he lifted his head raised an eyebrow in query.

“It’s just it makes everything so sensitive. Whenever I feel the pull of my drawers against my skin and I start to get wet. Every time I move its like little fingers are tickling me and I feel I am about to see the stars at any moment. Is that why you did it to me, so I would be ready for you all the time?”

William pressed himself against her. “Don’t speak for God’s sake, Buffy, or I swear we will never make dinner.” He moved his hand down to her delectable little bum and rubbed his erection against her mound through their clothes. Fascinated by the look on her face, he watched as she threw her head back against the cushions and moaned. “Are you wet for me now, pet?”

Buffy lifted her head from the sofa cushions and stared at him. “Of course I’m fucking wet, Spike. I’m dying here, but we have to stop. I need to change for dinner and someone could come into the room at any moment.”

Collapsing on top of her, he buried his head into her neck and gave it a little nibble. “I know.” With tremendous effort he lifted himself from her and stood. His hard on could cut through glass and he had some difficulty standing. “Come on, sweetling. I’ll escort you to your room.”

Hand in hand they left the drawing room and mounted the stairs to Buffy’s bed chamber. Passing her mother’s door she could hear her father’s voice inside and anger bubbled up in her throat. Holding tighter to William’s hand as she passed, she remembered that her mother wished to speak to him. She would tell him later. No doubt her father would take his time in saying his ‘Good Bye’s”.

At her bed chamber door, William paused to pull her into his arms and kiss her. Buffy wound her arms around his neck and threw herself into his kiss. She whispered against his mouth, “I am going to have to diddle myself when I get in the room, Spike. I want you so bad right now that everything down there is painful.”

William was laughing softly against her neck. “You’re not the only one, sweetheart. I am going to that new water closet thing you have in here to get some relief myself.”

The idea struck both of them at the same time. The water closet was a room with a locked door and no one would be surprised when either of them emerged from it. They would not be disturbed and in both their current state of arousal, they would not be long.

Hand in hand they ran to the end of the corridor, and with a quick look round to check they had not been observed, they entered and locked the door. The water closet had been created from an old dressing room and was wide enough for them to manoeuvre.

“Get your titties out for me, Buffy, while I get these pantaloons down.”

“So subtle,” she giggled at him. “Do you want the drawers off too?”

William freed his erection and gave himself a stroke or two while he waited for her to lift her breasts over her neckline. “I’ll take care of the drawers, luv, just let me eat your tits for a little while.”

When she was free, William approached and rubbed both hands over her hardened nipples. Buffy’s knees gave out slightly and he closed the lid of closet and sat her down. He dropped to his knees in front of her and with infinite care drew her right nipple into his mouth. He licked slowly around her sharp bud while his fingers did the same to its twin. After a few seconds, he moved his mouth to her other breast and laved her lovingly. Sitting back on his heels he stared at her moistened buds.

“Beautiful, just beautiful” he whispered as he laid his head between her breasts to suckle them both. Buffy’s hands were in his hair pulling him towards her and her nails were digging into his scalp. He loved the feel of her hands in his hair as he continued to suck. He stopped and moved slightly back from her still on his knees. “Lift your skirt, pet. Let me see my pussy.”

Buffy stood and lifted her skirts to her waist. Her shaven mound was level with his face covered by her drawers. William lifted his hands and un-fastened the tapes that secured them and let them drop to the floor. Without taking his eyes from her mound he gently extracted each foot till there was nothing between him and his feast.

Her need was glistening on her pussy lips and some juice was running down her legs. Can’t let that go to waste, he thought as he gently lapped at the rivulets. He lifted one of her legs over her shoulder and dived in. She was wetter than she had ever been before and as he sucked on her clit he moved her juice around her hole with his fingers.

“Stop, Spike”

He backed away immediately, confusing written all over his face.

“Can we do what we did last night when I sat on your face and sucked you as you licked me?” She smiled a huge smile down at him. “I liked that very much.”

“Your wish is my command, goddess.” He smiled at her. When he made that little gesture with his tongue behind his teeth she almost melted into the floor.

He lay back on the floor and with his hands guided her hips into position over his face. The dress proved a cumbersome obstacle, but he was nothing if not resourceful. He was running gentle fingers over her quivering bum when she took him into her mouth. He could not help himself and bucked up to meet her as he buried his head between her legs.

They were both in heaven. Each lick and suck was savoured by them both and they revelled in the taste of each other. Lifting her head from his cock, Buffy whispered back to him. “Lick my naughty place, Spike.” Without pausing from breath, he moved his tongue up to her puckered hole and licked. She shuddered beneath his tongue and he smiled at himself. Kitten likes me to play with her little hole, he thought, and brought his fingers up to her pussy to cover them in her juice. When he was they were well coated he push one finger in slowly followed by another. He was fascinated by the way her little hole would close when he removed his fingers and open up as he pushed them back in.

Buffy had started to cup his balls and he knew he would not last much longer. With deft finger his filled both her holes as his teeth latched on to her clit. Within seconds both were moaning and writhing on the floor in ecstasy.

Falling back from each other they panted and smiled.

“I swear to god, Buffy, if we keep this up I won’t be able to stop myself from fucking you. I love you so much, sweetheart, and I want to make you mine in every way.”

Lying back on the floor in exhaustion Buffy smiled at the ceiling. She was getting close to letting him take her but she was still determined to remain a virgin until she was sure of him.

“Soon, Spike” she breathed. “I am not quite ready for that step yet. I like what we do to each other just now. Is it not enough?”

William sat up and looked at her sated form and smiled. “As long as you let me into your ‘naughty place’ now and then, sweetling, I will be happy.”

Buffy laughed from her position on the floor. “Not tonight, Spike. I am a little bit on the tender side.”

William moved to cuddle her on the floor. “I think we have both had enough for tonight, luv, but just you wait until tomorrow.”

And with that comment he kissed her soundly on the lips.