Chapter 59 – The first time

AN* You do it me all the time readers and reviewers. I see the numbers go up and I have to tap tap tap.

In celebration of my 200th review on AFF I will take a chapter off from Angelus for Spuffy. There will be some plot in there, but it will be ultimately Spuffy all the way.

Let’s all thank MRS for her review – she was number 200.






Annandale had been worried sick over what Angelus would say or do to the couple. Joyce had almost held him down in his seat to stop him following his son. Xander had stayed close to the door ready to intervene should he hear screams. He had every confidence in his sister; it was Angelus he did not trust. Dawn had just sat in wonder at the events going on around her. She was the only one in the Annandale party who really did want to see the Opera.

While all the adults were pre-occupied with the goings on behind the closed box door, Dawn had moved to the front of the box to look at the stage. As she leaned forward slightly, she noticed her father and his paramour had left their box. She wondered where they had gone and hoped they had left the theatre.

Turning to her mother, she drew Joyce’s attention from the box door. “Mama, I think papa and his guest have gone.”

Joyce turned her attention from the door to her youngest daughter. “I dare say he has, Dawn. I do not think we will see him again. He is supposed to be at Craven Hall by now and I am sure word will get back to the Prince that he is out and about. We have nothing to fear from him now.”

Dawn smiled at her mother. The family thought they had kept her in the dark about the comings and goings at her home. She had overheard the maids talking about her father’s banishment and the cause. She had become very fond of William and Clem and was disgusted by her father’s behaviour towards Buffy. Turning her head back to the stage, Dawn lost herself in the performance.

Everyone except Dawn stood as William and Buffy re-entered the box. The couple were smiling and holding hands as if they had just been for a stroll rather than a confrontation with one of the most evil men to walk God’s earth.

Annandale could almost feel his heart rate return to a normal rhythm. He had been worried for his son and worried for Joyce. This type of incident could not be good for her health and his gaze had moved constantly from the door to her lovely face.

Xander had been as worried as Annandale. He knew Buffy better then anyone and was sure that she would go straight to attack not knowing what she was dealing with. Evaluating a situation was not Buffy’s strongpoint. Going in for the kill, however, was.

Joyce wanted no more of her family’s dirty linen washed in the public arena. Their little party was already the talk of the theatre and she wanted home. She knew she would disappoint Dawn, but a promise to bring her again before they all moved north would soon bring her cheer.

Like the true Duchess she was born to be, she announced that they were leaving. Surprised that her youngest daughter did not pout at her announcement she drew her to her bosom.

“I promise we will come again before we leave for Annandale, Dawnie. You will see an Opera all the way through without your father and other interruptions.”

Dawn smiled in her special way to her mother. “I would not have missed this for the world, mama. I have had the most tremendous time. I am quite happy to wait until we move to see another Opera, I am sure there are theatres there too.”

Frowning, Dawn turned to Annandale.

“Your grace” she questioned. “Where exactly is Annandale?” It was a question she had wanted to ask for some time. All she had ever heard was that it was in the north, but no one had mentioned how far north. For all she knew it could be in Scotland.

Her innocent question broke the tension in the box. William laughed uproariously as did his father. It had never occurred to them to explain exactly where the Annandale estates were located.

With tears in his eyes, Annandale replied. “The estates are based near Carlisle, my dear, which is very close to the border with Scotland. When we have settled in I will take you to Edinburgh which is a most beautiful city and you can explore the castle there.”

Dawn was perplexed that her question had caused such hilarity. There were shouts of “Shush” from the audience, and red-faced and still laughing the little party left the box.

The ride home in the carriage was eventful. Buffy and William relayed their conversation with Angelus and how he walked away.

Annandale stared at the couple before his temper finally broke.

“Have you any idea how dangerous that man is or what consequence your actions will have on everyone connected with you.” He blasted at them. “This is not a game to be played by amateurs. The man is dangerous and evil. He will think nothing of either killing one or both of you and he will make sure that no blame comes his way.”

Turning to his son, he continued his tirade. “You should know better than anyone just what the man is capable of, William. For Christ’s sake you slept with his wife for years. Surely in all that time you picked up something of the man’s character. The whole fucking ton knows what he is like, yet you..” he pointed his finger at his son. “who were the closest to his household than anyone in the ton, either do not care or do not know of his past. Were you too fucking drunk or too besotted by that black-hearted whore to care.”

William was stunned by his father’s rant. Annandale had never spoken to him like this in his life, and he did not know how to reply. Angelus was never mentioned while he was with Dru except when she told him that he was going to be home and he could not visit. He had deliberately tuned out any conversations about the man because he was jealous; he honestly knew little of the man.

“I cannot believe him as bad as you say, father, surely he would have stood trial before now had he committed murder.”

Annandale stared at his son in disbelief. “And you are the fruit of my loins? When did you get stupid, boy? The man is a born killer and enjoys what he does. If you do not believe me speak to anyone in the ton, for it is only you who thinks him a prince.” Annandale moved forward in his seat and looked his son in the eye.

“Grow up, William, and grow up fast. The man is dangerous and I believe as mad as his fucking wife. He has never been caught because half the ton is so scared of him that they run out of a room as he enters. What the fucking hell did that bitch put into your head about him. Spit it out, Will, we are all ears.”


Shocked, William opened his mouth to speak but could think of nothing to say. He realised as he tried to answer his father that there were gaps in his memory about his time with Dru. Shaking his head from side to side he tried to conjure up something that would appease his father, but could think of nothing.

In a small voice, he spoke into the darkness of the carriage. “I can’t remember, father. I don’t know why I can’t remember.”

Annandale drew his own conclusion and voiced it to the night. “You were probably so foxed you only remember being with the rancid tart. Christ, the best thing that has ever happened to you has been Buffy. I sincerely hope you appreciate what a wonderful woman you have found.”

Buffy had said nothing as father and son had spoken. She had absorbed every word and while Annandale had spoken she had never taken her eyes from William’s face. He looked stricken, not by his father’s words as much as his inability to remember. He needed comfort and she gently took his hand in hers and rubbed his knuckles.

William looked down at their joined hands then up to her face. She was smiling at him and he returned her smile. For once she was looking at him with love in her eyes and he was overwhelmed by his feelings. Not caring who was in the carriage, he lowered his head and placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

Joyce decided enough was enough. She whole –heartedly agreed with Thomas, but there would be time in the morning to discuss things in more detail. William and Buffy were both upset and needed to be home. As for Dawn, Thomas had used the language of gutter and her youngest was most amused at his new words.

Once they were home, they would all have tea and go to bed. Everything would look better in the morning.

##


William retired to his room and prepared for bed. After the events of the evening, he doubted Buffy would visit him tonight. They had not been together in over a week and he missed her. The one night they had slept in each others arms was etched into his memory and he wanted to repeat the experience.

The thought crept into his head, that his father was correct. He knew he visited Dru often yet he could remember few of their encounters. Mentally shrugging his shoulders, he decided that it must be his mind’s way of removing her from his memory now that he loved Buffy.

His father’s words were still running around his brain. If Angelus was as bad as his father painted, why had he never heard of it. He must remember to speak to Clem about it. Surely his friend would know of the rumours his father mentioned. He wondered if Clem did know anything and if he did why he had never imparted the information to him.

Slowly William walked around the room blowing out the candles. If there was going to be a big confrontation the following day, then he needed his sleep.

In the twilight world just before deep sleep, William could hear someone call his name. His eyelids were too heavy to open and his body was comfortable in its current position. Suddenly he felt the coverlet lift and a warm, naked female body slid in behind him and wrapped themselves around him.

Sleep quickly forgotten, he turned over to lie face to face with Buffy.

“Hello kitten” he mumbled to her.

“Hello Spike” she mumbled in response. “Do you want company tonight or would you prefer to sleep alone?”

William smiled and pushed his tongue behind his teeth. He knew she liked when he did that for her.

“What do you think, kitten.”

In reply, she lifted her hands to either side of his face and drew his lips to hers. They played with each other for a few moments before tongues came out to play. Soon they were holding each other close, skin against skin. Buffy could feel his need against her stomach and could not resist touching him. He bucked into her hand and he never stopped kissing her as his hand went to her breast.

They were rubbing against one another as they kissed. When they stopped to breathe, they looked at each other and knew that this time they would be together as they should be.

Staring at his beautiful blue eyes, Buffy spoke.

“I love you, Spike”

William stared at her for a few seconds as her words sank in. His golden goddess loved him. The biggest grin she had ever seen lit up his face.

“I love you too, Buffy.”

“I know, Spike. Now show me how much.”

He realised immediately that she had given her permission to make love to her as a husband should. Suddenly he was nervous. She was virgin and he wanted to make it as wonderful as possible for her. He did not want her to regret their actions. He wondered why he was nervous, bed-sports he understood. It was making love that he was a novice at.

He lowered his lips to hers and whispered against them. “Do you trust me sweetheart?”

Wrapping her arms tighter around his neck she whispered back. “With my life, Spike.”

His heart swelled at her reply. He would make sure his golden goddess had the time of her life. Before they began in earnest, he felt he had to warn her of what they were about to do.

“Buffy, kitten” he spoke between her nips to his lips. It was taking all his self control to hold back. “Buffy, it is going to hurt and there will be blood. I will be as gentle as I can and we will put a towel under you before I love you. We don’t want the maids gossiping when they change the sheets.”

Buffy giggled into his eyes. “We are to be married in twelve days, Spike. What possible difference could it make.”

“To me and your honour, everything my darling.” He answered. “Please let me do this for you. Let me love you as you deserve. Let me in my sweetheart.”

In awe at his words of love, she stared at him. Slowly she nodded her head and closed her eyes as his lips met hers.

She did not know what it was, but there was something different about the way he was holding her and kissing her. He felt softer and almost tender with her than the other times they had been together. Realisation hit her then. When they had been together before it was a method of release. This was love.

His hands trailed a path over her body with infinite slowness. It was as if he wanted to memorise every part of her. His lips followed his hands, sucking and soothing as they as they went. He spent a long time loving her breasts, each lick and nip and suck taking her further to the edge.

She was moaning and writhing beneath him. Her hands moved trying to connect with his dick, but he moved his body away from her. If she touched him now he would explode and he wanted to be inside her when he came.

Lifting his body from the bed took the biggest effort of his life. He had never wanted a woman they way he wanted Buffy. Smiling at her as she squealed her protest at his departure, he picked up one of the thick towels and folded it carefully to place beneath her. He must remember to ‘accidentally’ cut himself shaving in the morning. That would excuse the bloodstain when the servants changed the towels.

“Lift that delicious bum, kitten, till I get this under you.”

Smiling coquettishly at him, she duly lifted herself up managing to open her legs further as she did so.

“Witch” he breathed into her stomach as he licked around her navel. He lifted his head to look at her as he petted her mound.

“We will need to get rid of this fuzz soon, sweetheart, but not tonight. I won’t last if we take time out to shave your pussy.” He placed his chin on her mound and smiled at her. “I need to make you come before we make love, kitten. I need to make sure you are wet and ready for me. I will play with you like always, but I will be using more fingers to stretch you. If it starts to hurt tell me and I WILL stop.”

Buffy could hardly remember her own name in her excitement. “Just fucking eat me, Spike”

And there she was, the fishwife he was going to marry. Smiling he bent his head.

He licked her until she was pushing her hand into her mouth to stop the cries. He moved his head sideways and kissed her hole as if it was her mouth. Holding her down to keep her still before she broke his neck with her gyrations, he carefully placed one finger into her entrance. He had done this before, but this time he was so tender. When her movements followed those of his finger, he added another.

He watched his fingers disappear inside her and could tell by her face that she was ready to come. With determination he headed straight for her clit with his mouth. He sucked hard while using his tongue to quickly flick it into submission.

At last she came and her juices coated his fingers like the waters from a stream. Not wishing to waste a drop, he coated his engorged dick with her juices.

Buffy was lying replete on the bed with her eyes closed. That had definitely been one of the best orgasms he had ever given her. She could feel her own juice running down her crack and she was amazed she could lose so much.

She heard him before she felt him. “Open your eyes for me, kitten. I need to look into your eyes as I love you.”

Buffy could feel his dick at the entrance to her womb. He was holding himself over her with one hand and was using the other to hold himself at her entrance.

“Please look at me, sweetheart.” He whispered to her. “I am going to love you now, kitten, this may hurt a bit. Just keep looking into my eyes, my love, and everything will be fine.”

Slowly and with infinite care, William pushed inside her. He felt the barrier immediately and he also felt her tense against the pain. It would be best just to press forward and he moved through the barrier and let his body drop on top of her.

He stayed still until she got used to his girth. Placing small kisses all over her face he told her how wonderful it felt to be inside her. How tight she was. How wet she was, How he had never felt anything like her in his life.

How much he loved her.

When he felt her relax he lifted her legs and placed them around his waist. He placed a hand against her hip and moved her against him as he picked up his rhythm. She quickly picked it up and when he removed his hand she moved against him on her own.

He rocked inside her slowly. They had all their lives for a hard fuck, this initiation would be gentle and loving; he would make sure of it.

He was so close now. Her face was soft and yielding and he knew that she, too, was close. It would not take much to drive her over the edge. He could hold back no longer and started to pump harder and faster into her. She matched him stroke for stroke. He moved his angle slightly and knew he had hit that little bundle of nerves inside her when she started to thrash beneath him.

His balls started to tighten in anticipation of his orgasm, and he quickly moved his fingers to her clit and rubbed hard.

Her scream was absorbed by his mouth as he kissed her deeply as they both came. He collapsed on top of her and moved to the side to hold her close to him. They were still joined and William never wanted his dick to leave her.

William held her close against him and kissed her deeply. Smiling down at her he held her tighter than he ever had before.

“That was the best I have ever had, Buffy. You were so wonderful, that I don’t want to leave your pussy. I want to die with my dick in you forever.”

Buffy thought it had been wonderful, too, but she had nothing to compare it to. She had felt a connection with him that went soul deep.

A strange feeling came over her when she felt his softening dick start to leave her. There was a strange squishy sound as his dick left her and she felt wetness run out of her.

Her face gave that strange look that William considered was her disgusted look. He wondered if he had hurt her too much and started to get worried. What if she was so disgusted that she refused to let him near her again. He would simply die.

“What is it, luv. What’s wrong? You don’t look very happy.” He asked, almost scared of the answer.

“Spike I feel all wet and sticky and really quite horrible down there. Is that normal, or is it because it’s my first time.”

William sighed in relief. Gently disentangling himself, he moved from the bed and poured some warm water from the kettle by the fire into his washbowl. He smiled to her as he explained his actions.

“I’m going to clean you up, kitten. Between you and me there is a lot of things we need to get rid of.”
With gentle care, as if he was washing a babe, he moved his washcloth over her pussy until it was clean. Removing the towel from beneath her, he tore it into strips and burned them in the fireplace. He was determined to take no chances with her reputation.

Eventually she felt clean and comfortable and she watched fascinated as Spike cleaned himself up. She grinned at him from the bed and held her arms open to him.

He quickly lifted the coverlet and pulled it up over them as they settled to sleep.

Tomorrow, Buffy decided as she hit the soft world between awake and asleep, tomorrow she would tell him how she had changed her mind and would stay with him forever.

She loved him.