Chapter 64 The Second Time


AN* This is for Verda – thank you my dear




Buffy had not visited William since the night after the betrothal ball. He had not wanted to push her too far in asking her to return to his bed, but he was desperate to hold her. Tonight at dinner, she had sat beside him and, on occasion, had rubbed her leg against his. With each small movement, she had turned him on beyond belief. He could not believe he was sitting down to dinner, next to his love, wanting nothing more than to fuck her over the silverware.

After dinner, he had managed to get her alone in the hall. “Buffy, kitten, will you come and see me tonight?”

She lifted her hand and stroked his face lovingly. “I think I might be healed by now Spike, but I will need something from you.”

Perplexed by her words, he frowned down at her. “What do you want, luv? You know I will give you anything.”

Moving closer to him she wound her arms around his neck. “I need lots of things, Spike, but what I need most is for you to help me scratch an itch.”

William’s arms tightened around her and pulled her close. “What itch would that be, pet?”

Buffy lifted herself onto her toes and whispered against his lips. “Make sure your razor is nice and sharp before I visit tonight, and make sure you are nice and clean for me. I still feel a little hungry and may need something to eat.”

His mouth was on hers almost before she had finished her little speech. She opened her mouth immediately and their tongues were soon fighting for dominance. William could take it no longer. She had teased him all night at dinner, and now she was asking him to perform a service that would give them both pleasure. He lifted his mouth from hers and begged against her lips.

“Please come to me tonight, sweetheart. If you do not, then I swear I will come to you and I will not care how much I shock your maid.”

Buffy laughed in his arms. “Willow has already been shocked out of her wits, Spike. You should have seen her face the first time she saw my shaved pussy.”

William laughed along with her and cuddled her against his chest. “I’ve not seen it in too long a time, sweetheart. Are you going to come to me tonight?”

She nodded her head and kissed him once more.

“I want to go to bed now, Spike. I’m not sure I can wait for you much longer.”

“Then let’s go, pet. I doubt they will come looking for us if we disappear now.”

William took her hand and led her to his room.


##


Dawn had retired to bed some time since, leaving Annandale and Joyce alone in the drawing room. Knowing his son and his feelings for Buffy, he very much doubted they would see the couple again that evening. He looked over at the beautiful duchess and smiled.

“Joyce, sweetheart, how are you feeling tonight.” He asked, a smile creeping over his face.

Joyce blushed becomingly and smiled back. “Quite well this evening, Thomas, and you?”

Annandale laughed at her attempt to engage him in small talk. “Joyce, when I get you upstairs you are going to pay a high price for teasing me.”

She laughed softly and looked at him. “How much will the price be, Thomas? I am rather a rich woman, although you will need to wait until after the wedding to receive payment.”

He stood and walked over to her. Holding out his hand for her to take, he clasped her palm in his. Drawing her up to him, he enfolded her in his arms. He was over-awed at the look of adoration on her face as she looked up at him. How could he not fail to love this wonderful, gentle woman?

“Joyce,” he whispered to her. “Come to bed, my love. I need you so much tonight.”

Joyce thought she might take the teasing a little further. “What do you require in payment, Thomas? We have not yet discussed a price.”

Annandale looked into her wonderful eyes, and replied. “I want your heart, Joyce. Just your heart.”

Joyce noticed the sincerity in her lover’s eyes and the proprietary way he held her.

“Then you don’t need to wait till after the wedding, Thomas, for you have had my heart for some time.”

Using all the skill he possessed he kissed her until she almost melted in his arms.

He decided, at that moment, that he would never let her go.


##


Lying naked side by side on Spike’s bed the two lovers were stroking each others bodies as if re-learning each other. They had already removed the small amount of fuzz that had grown on her pussy and were now lying in a post-orgasmic haze. The had not yet had full intercourse as the act of shaving and ‘clearing up’ had caused them both to come.

Spike rose over Buffy and kissed her lightly on the nose.

“Want to try something new, kitten?” he asked, curling his tongue around his teeth in just the way she liked.

Wriggling her body against him, she lifted her leg over his and started to undulate against his hardening dick. Spike grabbed her leg as she moved and lifted it higher as he started to rub himself against her wet pussy. She was already wet, but not wet enough. He lowered his head and took her nipple into his mouth. Sucking gently, he raised his eyes to her face and watched as she threw her head back in pleasure. God, he loved this girl.

Continuing his assault on her breasts, he moved harder against her. Her hands were in his hair, holding him to her lovingly. Spike slowly moved his lips down her body until he was rimming her navel with his tongue while using his hands to play with her breasts. He could worship this woman forever.

Buffy opened her legs wider to give him room to manoeuvre. He was just so talented with his tongue and mouth, she could not resist, nor did she care to. Slowly he moved his hands down to her waist to hold her down as he moved lower. Licking gently over her newly shaved mound, he could smell how much she wanted him. With the greatest of effort, he removed his body from hers.

He laughed as she mewled in protest at his departure. Watching her beautiful pout, he could not resist and bent his head to kiss it away. Whispering against her lips, he asked her to turn over. She smiled against his lips and wriggled over to her stomach.

Spike stood and moved to the bottom of the bed. Buffy was lying on her stomach with her head to one side and her legs slightly open. She was, to him, effulgent. He was fascinated by the little twitches her bum cheeks made in anticipation of his actions.

Impatient for him to touch her, Buffy lifted her backside slightly from the bed and wiggled it at him. Spike laughed before he crawled slowly up the bed and lay on top of her. He started to lick and nibble at her neck and shoulders, and was delighted when she started to move in earnest against him. Lifting himself on one arm, he moved his other hand to her hips and gently lifted her bum. Using his legs, he slowly persuaded her to open up to him. Bending over her back, he whispered in her ear.

“Go up on your knees for me, sweetling, and open wide.”

Spike sat back on his knees and surveyed the display before him. She was swollen and wet and her clit was red and engorged. He bent his head and gave her a long, slow lick. Savouring her taste, he was tempted to linger and put his tongue to more use, but they both needed something more.

Taking his dick in his hand, he gently moved the head up and down her crack coating the head with her juices. Finally, he positioned himself at her entrance and gently pushed in. When he was in her to the hilt, he stopped moving. Buffy was shuddering below him, her orgasm was not far away yet he had not moved within her.

Her heat was surrounding him. She was so tight and wet. Looking down at their joined bodies, he almost came. Her beautiful body was stretched under him, taut and ready. It was taking all his willpower to keep still, he wanted her to move against him and set the rhythm.

Buffy could take it no longer; she wiggled her backside and moved forward slightly. Taking an initiative she never knew she possessed, she moved experimentally backwards and forwards until she found a rhythm that pleased her.

Spike grabbed her hips to help her rotate while she moved back. She was a fucking natural. He could feel his cock swell like never before inside her. He was too close and he did not want to end this so soon. Quickly letting her go, he drew completely from her.

“Spike!” she cried as her body fell back to the bed. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing? I was just about to come.”

In reply, he lifted her hips from the bed and stuck his tongue into her ‘naughty place’ and rubbed her clit quickly.

She screamed her release to the skies as her juices covered his face and fingers. He sat back on his knees, dick throbbing, desperate to be back inside her. She had not quite calmed when he lifted her hips and pushed into her hard. He gripped her hips hard enough to bruise and rammed into her quivering pussy again and again. When he felt the tightening in his balls which signalled his orgasm, he sucked his fingers into his mouth to coat them with his saliva before pushing two into her little puckered hole.

Once again, Buffy screamed her pleasure to the sky. Spike fell across her back and peppered her neck and shoulders with kisses. He was too comfortable to move, but knew that Buffy could not take his weight much longer. Slowly he lifted his body from hers and withdrew. He moved to her side and spooned her back to his front.

Buffy was exhausted, she had just experienced his first multiple orgasm and now her body was spent.

No wonder she loved this man. No one in the world could make love like he. He was her God, her personal transport to heaven. She would never get tired of his love-making.

Spike continued to kiss her neck as they both calmed. When he started to suck her earlobe and stick his tongue into her ear and swirl it around, she was surprised how much she wanted him again. Although she felt too sated to move, she forced her body to turn in his arms.

“My God, Spike, that was just incredible. I think I will enjoy making love that way again, but your have to let me rest.”

He tucked her head under his chin and held her close. He, too, was sated and content but the feel of Buffy lying next to him make his cock continue to twitch.

The practicalities of making love made their way into her lazy mind. She pouted up at her lover.

“I’m all sticky down there again and I really don’t like it. Let me up you lazy man so I can clean myself up.”

He smiled at her in his special way. “Now that is something I will enjoy watching, pet. You carry on.”

Buffy lightly swatted his shoulder and moved from the bed. Her legs were still shaking and she took a few seconds to find her feet and stretch. Spike moved onto his side and rested his head on his hand in order to enjoy the show.

“Take your time, luv” he purred from the bed. “Put your foot up on the edge of the bed and move the wash cloth very slowly, I want to enjoy the view.”

She smiled at him flirtatiously as she filled the wash bowl with warm water from the fire. Moving the bowl to the bed, she took her time dipping the wash cloth into the water and rubbing the soap across it. His eyes never left hers as she started to soap the cloth. When she lifted her leg to the bed, opening her cunny to his gaze, he moved down the bed for a better look.

“It’s all wet and glistening, pet. It smells of both you and me, and I can see the juice pouring out of you.”

Lifting his hand, he gently prised her pussy lips apart for a better view. Buffy bucked into his hand as he moved their combined fluids around. Gently rubbing her clit in lazy circles, he seemed transfixed by the sight before him. As he moved his hand around, even more fluid poured from her.

“Stop it, Spike,” she whispered with no conviction in her voice. “I want to clean up….Oh God, stop that.”

Spike withdrew his hand and smiled up at her from the bed. She watched, fascinated as he placed the fingers covered with their combined fluids into his mouth and sucked hard. His eyes closed in pleasure and she could not move a muscle until he opened them again.

“Christ, that was fantastic, pet. We taste incredible together.”

“I’ll take your word for it, Spike. I don’t think I am ready to taste something like that yet.”

He smiled at her, “I think you will like it, pet, but that is something we can save for another time. Right now I want to watch you clean my tasty treat.”

Buffy smiled back at him as she started to clean their fluids. With each movement of her hand, Spike whispered instructions to her. He wanted her to do it slowly, take her time around her hole and ‘naughty place’ finally he asked to rub her clit hard.

She could not believe it, as once more she came. He had managed to talk her into playing with herself as she washed. He would have to pay.

Rinsing the wash cloth carefully in the now cooling water, she once more soaped it into a lather.

“I think you need to clean up too, Spike. I think I want to watch you now.” She whispered as she handed him the soaped cloth and lifted her foot from the bed to the floor.

She watched him closely as he put on a show for her. He gently soaped his balls and moved his cloth covered hand over his now erect dick and rubbed it slowly. He eyes never left her face as he continued his movements. He could feel his orgasm building as he rubbed his dick faster and faster. Within moments his torso was covered with strings of cum.

He looked up at Buffy’s face and smiled. “Do you want to clean me up with your tongue, luv?”

“Not a chance, Spike.” She laughed at him. “Clean yourself up and we will get some sleep.”

Once the flannel had been rinsed, and they both felt clean, they snuggled under the covers together for the rest of the night.



##


That evening, the body of the Duke of Craven was found. The alarm had been raised when his slightly injured horse had returned to the stables late in the afternoon. The grooms and the footmen had combed the estate for hours, hoping to find their master was only injured. As the night drew on, they knew that they would be looking for a dead body.

It was one of the grooms who found him, and was promptly sick on the path when he saw the state of his master’s face. The horse had done a good job, and the duke was almost unrecognisable, but only almost.

There was no mistaking that the Duke of Craven was dead.