Chapter 66 – A torturous night.

AN* - Please note this chapter deals with a truly evil Angelus. He has no redeeming qualities, at all, so you will be disappointed if you expect any. This chapter is necessary for the flow of the story, and I apologise in advance if it offends anyone. If you don’t like – don’t read.

You have been warned……………..







The knocker sounded at precisely twenty minutes past midnight. Catherine jumped at the sound, her fear increasing with every passing moment. Angelus had spent a long time explaining exactly how the night would go. Horrified at some of the things he described, she was so scared it was hard to stay upright. She wanted to curl into a corner and never come out again.

Bidding her stay in the secret room, Angelus himself, answered the door. He bid his minions enter carrying their burden between them. The laudanum they had administered would wear off soon and he needed his prey restrained before then.

Upstairs in the secret room, Catherine waited on the men to bring in their victim. She wondered if Angelus would kill the man on his own or would the others join in. Fighting back the bile in her throat, her ears picked up the sound of their approaching footsteps.

Angelus led them into the room. He bid them strip their victim and use the restraints on the apparatus in the room to hold him down. Once their task was complete, he escorted them out. He only wanted Catherine to witness his skills tonight. She would be most compliant by the end of the night. His men would return at dawn to remove the body.

He might offer them Catherine for a few hours as Drusilla was not available. He would give that serious thought.

Catherine was still standing in the corner with her hand over her mouth to stop the rising bile. She watched Angelus circle the man, tilting his head from side to side as if contemplating his first strike. The man was still asleep thanks to the laudanum in his body. His chest rising slowly as he breathed, was the only sign of life. Angelus turned his attention to her.

“Fetch me a pail of water, Catherine. It’s time for the bastard to wake up.”

She ran from the room at his request. Immediately she ran down to the foyer to try and escape. If she was lucky he would not have locked the house for the night and she could leave. She really prayed she could leave.

Her hands slid on the handle of the door as she tried to open it. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and her hands were slick with sweat. Drying them quickly on the skirt of her gown, she tried again. The door would not open; Angelus had locked them in and removed the key. Running down to the kitchen, she tried the door there, but still no success. She was stuck in her house with a madman who was about to kill a man in front of her. She was sure he would kill her next. She would fetch the water he required and hope for a method of escape.

Angelus wondered where Catherine had disappeared to. He had locked the doors in preparation of his activities and he laughed to himself when he realised she would try and escape. He had taken the precaution of shuttering all the windows and pocketing the keys. The knocker had been removed from the door, and the house was quiet. He had forgotten nothing.

He called to her from the doorway of the room. Within a few moments she reappeared with the water. Good girl, he thought, she learns quickly. He smiled at her as she approached and noticed that the water was spilling from the bucket with her shaking. Her fear was just too delicious.

“Bring the water in here, Catherine, there’s a good girl.” He cooed at her.

Doing as he bid seemed her safest option at the moment. Walking slowly into the room she noticed that Angelus had filled a table with toys. There were items there she did not recognise, and her fear intensified further. She wondered if she would ever see the end of this night. With great care she placed the water near the head of the man strapped to the special table.

“Good girl, Catherine, you have done well. Now strip every bit of clothing from your body, sweetheart, I need you naked for this.”

Her hands were shaking too much to complete the task. She started to cry softly as she tried desperately to loosen her buttons. Angelus heard her sobs and his soul rejoiced. She was taking far too long, and he pulled her to him to rip the clothes from her body. Crying in earnest now she tried to cover herself with her arms.

Angelus threw his head back and laughed. “You have nothing I have not already seen, Catherine. Why cover yourself now.”

It was time to wake his victim up. Lifting the bucket, he ran half of it over Athelstone’s head. It took a few seconds for the cold water to do its work, but soon the man was coughing and spluttering as he opened his eyes.

Angelus watched in glee as the man pulled against his restraints. He was not going anywhere. Craven had designed his apparatus well. If Craven had still been alive, Angelus might have bought it from him. He shrugged his shoulders, too late now, he thought.

“Wake up Athelstone; I need your full attention for the next hour or so.”

Athelstone wits were still addled by the laudanum, but not enough to stop him recognising the voice of the man who restrained him. Fear started to work its way through his system. He decided to try and bluff his way out of his predicament.

“Angelus, you have had your joke. Would you loosen these restraints and let me up. My God, man, this is just not acceptable behaviour.”

Angelus moved to Athelstone’s head and looked into his eyes. “I have only done to you what your Prince ordered done to my wife, Athelstone. How do you like it? Are you comfortable in your new home?”

Athelstone’s wits were no longer addled. He knew that Angelus was out for revenge and he could not defend himself. He was trussed naked to some contraption, he felt like a deer ready to be butchered for the table.

“Well, Athelstone” Angelus continued to look the man in the eye. “Did you enjoy your pretty boy plaything before you decided to visit our little room?”

Watching the man twitch with fear on the table, Angelus rejoiced. So much fun to be had with this man and the night was young.

“Have you ever had a woman, Athelstone? Or do you just like young boys. Do you suck cock, Athelstone, or do you get them to suck yours?”

Athelstone just stared at Angelus in fear. When he did not reply, Angelus struck him hard across the face.

“I asked you a question, Athelstone. Do you suck cock?”

Deciding to tell him anything to get out of his restraints, he nodded.

“Good, I’m glad to hear it. Catherine here is a good mistress of pain, but her sucking skills are poor. I’m sure you have much more practice. Let’s give our sweet Catherine a demonstration of how it’s done.”

Before he could protest, Athelstone had a mouthful of Angelus.

“Don’t bite, boy, or you will be sorry. Catherine, why don’t you join the little party and suck him off? Let him see that the inside of a woman’s mouth is no different from a man.”

She was too scared not to obey. Slowly moving forward she lifted Athelstone’s flaccid cock and placed her mouth around it. Angelus watched her ministrations while pumping into his victim’s mouth. She was doing her best, and he noticed that Athelstone was starting to harden in her mouth. Quicker than he anticipated, Angelus shot his load down his victim’s throat.

As he drew his softening member from Athelstone’s mouth, he slapped it against his face.

“Did you enjoy that, Athelstone? I must say that I did, you suck better than a whore. Well done.”

Angelus stood back to watch Catherine continue to suck. She was quite good, to be honest, but Darla was the best he had ever had, with Drusilla a close second. Athelstone could not fight his growing erection under her hands and mouth. She was bringing him along nicely. It was time to make the man retch.

“Catherine, my dear, come here.”

Immediately she stopped and walked towards him on shaky legs. As she drew close he placed an arm around her and pinched her nipple hard. He relished her intake of breath at the pain. Just delicious!

“Athelstone, my little cock-sucking bastard, have you ever eaten pussy?”

The look on Athelstone’s face gave him his answer. The man did not like women at all. This would be wonderful to watch. Turning to Catherine, he gave her another little pinch.

“Sit on his face, my dear. Let him pleasure you as you suck his dick.”

Catherine shook as she climbed on the table. Carefully she placed her legs either side of Athelstone’s head. Angelus stood behind him and held his head still. He whispered in his victim’s ear.

“Now poke out your tongue and stick it up her hole. Come on Athelstone, let’s see that pretty pink tongue going in and out of the whore’s hole. You never know, you might just like it.”

Athelstone was gagging. His eyes never left the pussy lowering to his face. He had never been interested in women and this was torture. His tongue left his mouth as her smell hit him. He was going to be sick, he could already feel the bile rising.

Angelus moved one of his hands, and prised Catherine’s pussy lips apart. “Come on, Catherine; lower that pussy so Athelstone can have a taste.”

As his tongue touched her, Athelstone started to wretch. He did not like the smell or the taste. He had never been with a woman in his life, and at this moment he understood why. The sight above him did nothing for him, and he lost his erection immediately.

Angelus noticed his flagging erection and his hand moved to Catherine’s back to force her head down to Athelstone’s groin.

“Suck him, Catherine. He seems to be losing interest.”

She took him in her mouth and did her best to suck him back to life. The man’s tongue was busy between her legs and she could feel her arousal increase against her will. His dick was starting to get hard in her mouth and she continued to suck him hard.

Athelstone had managed to stop his gagging. He tried to breathe through his mouth to reduce the smell, but it was not use. His tongue was working overtime as he pushed in and out of her hole.

Angelus let them both go and stood back to watch. He started to stoke himself at the sight of his playthings on the table. Neither wanted to do what they were doing, yet they were turned on just the same.

When Angelus was sure that Athelstone was nice and hard, he lifted Catherine from his face and dick.

“Ride him, Catherine. Let him feel what it’s like inside a woman’s cunt.”

Holding hard to his dick, she lowered herself on him.

Tears were running down her face and she was sobbing in earnest. She was shaking too much to move, but one look at Angelus’ face and she bobbed up and down.

Athelstone could not keep his erection. She felt too wet and slippery and was not tight enough. The sensations he felt made him feel ill, and soon he slipped out of her.

Both Catherine and Athelstone were scared. What would Angelus do now that they had displeased him? Both looked at him in terror, waiting on his reaction.

Angelus laughed before looking at Athelstone.

“Well, well, Athelstone. Looks to me like you can’t stand pussy at all.” He walked closer to his victim’s head and bent to look him in they eye. “If you don’t like pussy, perhaps you like pain.”

Catherine had not moved from her knees. Her hands were on Athelstone’s chest and she was frozen in place as she watched the interplay between the two men.

“Off, Catherine” Angelus ordered as he walked to the other table in the room to inspect his toys. Crying and shaking, Catherine lowered herself to the floor. Her legs could not support her any longer, and she crumpled into a heap by the wall. She did not want to look at Angelus, but her eyes were drawn to him against her will.

He was standing over the man with a knife in his hand. She could feel her bladder empty on the floor in fear, and she did not care. Angelus sniffed the air and looked directly at her. His smile made her bladder move more.

“Pissed yourself, Catherine?” he asked idly. “You are more like Craven than I thought. He pissed himself too when we talked.” He looked down at the man restrained on the table. “Do you want to piss too, Athelstone? Or is your arse so loose from getting fucked that your shit is running down your legs.”

Athelstone said nothing in reply, and stared at the knife in the hands of his tormenter. He was sure he was going to die now, and he really did not care. The man had defiled him and he felt unclean. He was trying his best not to show his fear, but it was harder than he thought. He had served under Wellington, fought in the Peninsular and been decorated for bravery; yet this man had reduced him to gibbering wreck in less than an hour.

The Marquis De Sade could take lessons from this sadistic bastard.

Angelus smiled down at Athelstone without humour. “I am going to kill you tonight, Athelstone, but I want to play with you first.”

“Do you really think you will get away with this, Angelus? My god, man, I am a confidante of the Prince. They will look for me and when they cannot find me, they will look for you.”

“Oh will they, Athelstone? Why do you think they will come looking for me?” he asked, curiously. “I don’t think your friends from Whitechapel will miss you. Are you fucking Kirkbride, perhaps? I am really looking forward to seeing to him. Do you think he will let me play with him the way I’m playing with you? Maybe he will need a little persuasion, just…. like…..you.”

Before Athelstone could formulate a reply, Angelus swung the knife down and sliced off his nipple. The scream left his throat covering the sounds of Angelus’ laughter. Within moments, his other nipple had been severed and Angelus was watching, fascinated, as the blood poured down his chest. He carefully lifted the nipples and put them on the table. He would need them later.

Catherine was screaming against the wall, and pushed her hand into her mouth stop the noise when Angelus shouted at her to shut up. He needed his concentration for his work.

Angelus left the man to bleed as he turned back to the table. He inspected the implements laid out for display with relish. He was trying hard to decide what he would use next. He was hard and throbbing, too. Torture always did this to him. Catherine would take care of his little problem later. He would have to make her wash first; the smell of piss on a woman was not a pleasure.

He lifted the riding crop from the table. Craven had modified the tip to leave longer trails of cut leather, some had nice metal studs. Angelus studied the tip for a few moments. This was, indeed, a beautiful instrument. He might just take it home with him as a present for Darla.

Athelstone was still bleeding, but Angelus did not care. He studied the man’s torso dispassionately. He did not think of him as a man, but rather a blank canvas to draw pretty pictures upon. He trailed the tip gently over Athelstone’s stomach and thighs, and watched the skin twitch in anticipation.

This had always been the best part. His victim, lying there wondering where he would strike; muscles tensing in readiness for the blow.

He started on Athelstone’s legs, thrashing his lower legs before slowly rising higher. The restraints were holding fast and he was pleased with his progress. He did not want the man to die from blood loss and had deliberately made the cuts light. They would sting like hell, yet still leave pretty patterns.

Moving to the man’s stomach next, he continued his assault. Experience made him artful and deft. He was enjoying himself too much to stop, but his erection was becoming painful. He did not want to use Athelstone’s mouth again, the man may bite. He called for Catherine to crawl to him on her knees.

Catherine crawled to him through the blood pooling on the floor. Angelus looked down at the woman, gesturing for her to take care of him. She was most unattractive when she cried. Snot was running down her face in streaks, and he grimaced in distaste as she tried to clean her face with her hands.

“Any of your snot touches me, woman, and I swear you will get the same as him” he sneered at her as he glanced at Athelstone. She crawled quickly back from him to her shredded clothes on the floor, and wiped her face clean. She could not control the crying, and dragged a piece of clothing with her to keep her face dry.

She shook uncontrollably as she went about her business. Luckily it did not take long. Angelus was so turned on by his torture that he was ready to come as soon as her mouth took him. She was disgusted at herself and wanted nothing more than to die along with Athelstone.

Angelus pushed her away with his foot when he was spent. He enjoyed the sight of her covered in Athelstone’s blood, but she would need to clean up before the servants came home. She would also need to scrub the floor when he finished; he would make her do that naked.

It was time to finish this up and get the cleaning done. It always annoyed him that the cleaning took longer than the blood-letting. Catherine many be good for many things, but he doubted she had ever scrubbed floors. She would learn the hard way.

“I’m bored now, Athelstone. I was going to take longer but you are bleeding all over the floor and I might just slip in the mess. We don’t want that, now, do we?”

Athelstone was delirious from the loss of blood. He was beyond pain now, he just wanted to die. He hoped the man would make it quick.

Angelus had decided on the manner of the man’s death long since. In fact, he knew how the man would die as soon as he discovered Athelstone’s little vice.

Carefully, he lifted the man’s penis and sliced it clean off with the knife. He relished in the screams of both Catherine and his victim as they resounded in the room. Moving to Athelstone’s mouth, he shut his screams by stuffing his throat with his own penis. He held his hand over Athelstone’s nose and mouth until his body stopped moving and his eyes glazed in death.

This had been a good night.