Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is necessary for the story, please don't flame me
Chapter 7 – Stress relief

William could still not believe his luck. He had met one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen tonight. He had managed to kiss her to within an inch of her life and he had managed to play with one of the sweetest cunnies he had ever encountered.

Sitting back in his carriage with his eyes closed his mind went over again and again what had happened once Buffy had asked, so innocently, for a kiss. He could have had her tonight and he knew it. By God she had been sweet.

He lifted his hand towards his nose and smelled the lingering fragrance of her essence. Deliberately he moved his tongue against each finger in turn and savoured her taste. His eyes rolled back in his head as the flavour hit his tongue. She tasted of lemon, sweet and tart. He would love to worship her cunny with his tongue, but first she would shave her. Smiling at the thought of how turned on she would be once he had completed his task.

William was so lost in the fantasy of shaving Buffy’s pussy that he did not realise that his left hand was slowly rubbing his rock hard cock through the front of his trousers. When he realised what he was doing William knew there was only one place he could go tonight.

Tapping on the roof of the carriage with his cane his footman opened the small flap and received the terse “Lady Drusilla’s John, you know the way”.

“Sir,” John Coachman replied and swiftly turned the carriage towards the Angelus mansion.

John Coachman knew better than stop at the main door and steered the carriage to the side entrance often used by his master. As he stopped John Coachman looked for the small piece of silk attached to the latch, the signal that all was clear for his master to enter. Opening the hatch once more John told his master that the silk was in place.

“I won’t need you again tonight. I will get a hack when I have finished here.” William informed his driver.

Used to his master’s habits John Coachman merely nodded his head and jumped down from the reins to open the door of the carriage and lower the steps.

Climbing from the vehicle William handed his driver a few shillings. “I am in a very good mood this evening John have a few quarts of ale on me and I will see you tomorrow.” William smiled at John “I will need you at two of the clock and I want the bays to look their best, I am going to propose to the Lady Elizabeth tomorrow afternoon”

If John Coachman was surprised at his master’s statement he managed to hide it well. He had been with the family since his Lordship had been in the schoolroom and nothing the young master did held him in surprise. However he knew that his master had powerful feelings for the black hearted bitch that lived beyond the side gate and he secretly hoped he would not be driving up this lane much longer. The Lady Drusilla had a hold on his master that many would like to see broken.

Touching his hat in reverence to his master he thanked him profusely for the money and climbed back into the driving seat as he disappeared through the gate.

Once inside the gate William carefully made his way towards the open window that Drusilla left open for him. Quickly climbing through he made his way to her bed chamber. Lit candles had been left on for him to light his way. He would enjoy his dark princess tonight.

Opening her bed chamber door William stealthily entered. He was still hard just thinking about his encounter with Buffy and he needed relief.

Looking around the dimly lit chamber he saw his princess lying on the bed wearing the flimsiest of night rails. His cock twitched as she languished back against the pillows and looked him straight in the eyes.

“Welcome my dark prince.” She smiled at him showing a row of perfect white teeth. “Why are you so late this evening my love?”

Walking towards the bed William smiled at his love. “I have been busy tonight saving the Whitmore Estates from ruin by sucking up to a duke’s daughter and agreeing to marry her”

Drusilla eyed him warily. She did not love William they way she loved Liam but he kept her happy in bed while Liam was gone and she did not want to lose him.

William saw the suspicion in her eyes and quickly told her of the arrangements that had been made with the duke. Drusilla smiled slowly at him as she realised that she would not lose her lover for more than four weeks in the year and she would ensure that this happened when Liam was home. William could be most annoying when she was spending time with Daddy.

“I have a surprise for you this evening my love” Drusilla smiled at William. “I have bought you a present that we both can enjoy.”

Intrigued William smiled down at the vision on the bed. “First Dru I want a kiss.”

Starting at the bottom of the bed William crawled up to be at his love’s side. Sliding his hand from her cheek to tangle in her hair he brought her up close to him and covered her mouth with his. Drusilla met him kiss for kiss and started to writhe against him. She loved the gentleness of her sweet prince but she preferred the hard bruising loving of Liam.

Slowly Drusilla drew back and smiling sweetly at him she purred “Don’t you want to open your present? Or would you like me to open it for you”

Knowing the pleasure his Ripe Wicked Plum could give with her ‘presents’ William declined the offer ensuring Drusilla would open his gift. He expected a new toy they would try. The cock ring she had given him last week had been one of his favourites so far. He had come so hard when she had finally released him that he had blacked out. Marvellous!

Drusilla clapped her hands twice and a door in the corner of the chamber opened. A female figure dressed on only small pieces of silk walked through. William could see her nipples though the fabric and he was fascinated by the bracelets adorning her small wrists and ankles that jingled as she walked.

Getting up from the bed Drusilla beckoned the woman to her. Head held high the woman stopped in front of Drusilla. “Take off his clothes but do not touch him” she ordered.

“Yes Mistress” the exotic beauty replied with a nod. She glided towards William now lying back on the bed smiling. As she approached he rose and allowed her to walk behind him. He felt her remove his coat and still from behind she worked on his cravat and shirt. When he was naked from the waist up the woman again wound her arms around William and opened the buttons of his breeches allowing his manhood to break free. William stood proudly as she lowered his breeches. Moving around him she bade him with her hand to sit on the bed while she removed his boots and stockings in order to remove his breeches. Once William was completely naked she bowed her head and returned to her mistress.

“Do you want me to unwrap your present now William?” Drusilla smiled.

“In your own time, luv” William whispered.

Drusilla turned the woman to face William. Slowly she pulled away the silk scarves from the woman’s body. As her breasts were revealed Drusilla moved behind her and started to play the woman’s breasts from behind. Looking over the woman’s shoulder Drusilla looked at William and asked him if she was to continue.

William had moved back to the bed and he had started to slowly rub his cock at his love’s display. “Carry on, luv”

Slowly, and with deliberate effort Drusilla removed the rest of the silk from the woman’s body. “Shall I get her to unwrap me my love” she said sweetly.

“That would be nice, pet” smiled William “I would like that”

With a nod to the woman Drusilla stood calmly while the woman undressed her. All the while Drusilla would pet the woman while William continued to stroke his cock.

When both women were naked Drusilla told the woman to lie on her back next to William.

Standing at the bottom of the bed staring at the two naked creatures she would play with tonight Drusilla felt the excitement build inside her.

“Open your legs for your mistress child” Drusilla whispered to the woman.

Without hesitation the woman opened her legs wide and Drusilla climbed on the bed and knelt between them. Drusilla lifted her right hand and moved it slowly towards the woman’s slit. William watched, fascinated, as his dark princess started to rotate her first two fingers slowly around the woman’s hole. He watched as Drusilla’s fingers moved the wetness around and around till the outer lips of the woman’s cunt started to swell and turn a dark pink. Drusilla kept the rhythm going as the woman started to writhe and lift her hips towards the knowing fingers. “Play with her tits William,” she instructed her lover “make her squirm some more”. William did not need to be told twice. Sitting up on the bed he moved his hands to the woman’s breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. “Do you think she needs to be tied up my love?” his dark princess enquired never stopping the ministrations of her hands. Slowly lowering her head Drusilla licked from the bottom to the top of the woman’s pussy.

The woman writhed in ecstasy and this turned William on even more. He stopped playing with her breasts and lifted himself from the bed to find the silk scarves that his mistress liked to use for this type of enjoyment. Once he had several in his hand he moved towards the woman on the bed. Patting Drusilla on the shoulder so that she would stop her exploration of the woman’s pussy with her tongue he invited her to join him in tying her to the bed.

Drusilla and William started with the woman’s wrists. Each took an arm and tied her loosely to the posters at the top of the bed. They each made sure that the bindings were tight enough to keep the woman’s hands in place but not tight enough to wound. Once their task was complete they moved to tie her legs in the same manner. The lovers stood at the bottom of the bed each staring at the glistening wetness spread before them like a feast.

Drusilla pulled William towards her. “Do you want to taste her on my tongue my William” she whispered as she plunged her tongue into his mouth.

Tightly William held on to his dark princess and tasted his present. He undulated against her, his cock desperate for release.

“Oh, my sweet prince,” Drusilla smiled at her lover. “I think we need to use our little friend on you tonight so that we can have ourselves a party.” She looked down at William’s weeping erection and knew that she would need to get rid of that before the cock ring was placed on him. She intended for him to be able to service her many times tonight and maybe the girl as well. Giving him a sultry smile she dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth.

Sensation after sensation ran through William as Drusilla pleasured him with her mouth. She knew just how to keep him satisfied this way, there had never been anyone as good. As she used her hand and her mouth on him he started to rock into the moist cavern of her mouth and was not surprised when she used the fingers of her left hand to move around to his ass and clutch him. When she slowly pushed her index finger into him he came with a roar in her mouth. Drusilla swallowed every last drop. Carefully she drew away from William; she needed him to be flaccid to allow her toy to be fitted around him.

William followed his princess across the room. He wanted to kiss her very much. The taste of his spendings on her tongue turned him on and he was always ready for another bout by the end of the kiss. Drusilla knew what he wanted but he was not getting his way tonight. “Sit between your present’s legs my William. Mummy has another present for you tonight”.

Moving backwards towards the bed, William felt the edge against his legs. He never turned towards the woman lying there his whole concentration was on his dark princess. She glided towards him as if she was ethereal and he was struck again by her beauty. He glanced down at her hands and smiled when he saw that she held her toy from the week before.

“I will fit this around you my pet,” she crooned. “Mummy wants to play for a long time tonight and this will help us”

Fitting the device proved a little difficult as William had started to rise again however eventually it was in place. Urging William towards the bottom of the bed again she stood him up and turned him towards the woman.

“She has cooled a little my William” Drusilla said as she eyed the woman on the bed. “Shall we warm her up again? I want to play with my dolly”

“Tell me your pleasure Dru and we will warm her”

Drusilla smiled at William as she bade him stay where he was while she crawled to towards the woman’s face. Lowering her lips to the woman’s mouth she stuck her tongue down her throat. “Do you taste my William my sweet?” she crooned when she lifted her head. “I think you need to taste me now” and with that comment Dru moved herself over the woman’s face and ground her cunt into the woman’s mouth. Lightly tapping the woman’s breasts with her hands, she gave her commands “Lick it bitch. Lick it till I come all over your face and maybe William will lick it off you.” Grinning at William she motioned him to eat the woman out. Not even hesitating for a second William dove between the woman’s outstretched legs and started to savour his present.

William lifted his head as he heard the sounds of his love’s release. Smiling at her he beckoned her towards him. His mouth glistened from the woman’s juices but Drusilla did not care as theirs mouths clashed in a long wet kiss.

Without hesitation William rose from the end of the bed and moved his lover’s face back down to the woman’s cunt. “Drink her down Dru while I fuck you into next week.” Taking his long, thick cock in his hand he carefully placed it at the entrance to Drusilla’s sopping wet hole and plunged in.

It would be a cold day in hell before he would give up this type of pleasure.