Chapter 70 Coming Home


AN* To all the wonderful readers who take the 30 seconds it takes to leave a review, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. To the readers who have stuck with my twisted mind, I love you all. To those of you who want to know how Drusilla gets out of Bedlam – here it is…….


##


As the Annandale and Craven carriages were heading north to the estates, and the new life it offered, Angelus was on his way to Bedlam. He and Dru had spent time, during her lucid moments, planning her escape. It would take cunning and stealth, but they were sure it could be done. They had even managed a practice run.

Angelus had prepared well. A trunk with clothes had been delivered to his wife just the previous day, and Drusilla knew exactly which clothes she had to wear. To ensure she was lucid, he had given her special instructions from Miss Edith. As much as he would like to leave the doll behind, he knew Drusilla would be un-cooperative without it. The doll had become part of the plan.

Arriving at Bedlam’s main entrance shortly before one of the clock on a Friday afternoon, one was assured the orderlies were busy displaying the inmates for the entertainment of the ton. Angelus knew that he would have to enter as part of a party intent on the display, and had managed to hide himself amongst the large crowd. In preparation for this, he had used disguises he was familiar with; the application of a false beard and moustache had always been one of his favourites. He could not risk recognition by anyone from the ton, or the institution, not while his alibi was already in place.

For the payment of a few pieces of silver to the clerk behind a desk near the door, his plan was put in motion.

He knew his way intimately to his wife’s cell. Ensuring that the Friday display was well in hand, he moved away from the crowd making his way to Drusilla. Looking around to ensure he was alone, he listened carefully. The corridor was quiet and still, the inmates having been moved to the central hall for display. Drusilla’s cell door was bolted from the outside and no lock barred his way.

Stealthily, and with care, he drew back the bolt.

On entering the room, the first thing he noticed was his wife sitting on the edge of the bed crooning to Miss Edith. Raising his eyes towards the ceiling, he prayed Drusilla was lucid enough to go through with his plan. Seeing her sitting crooning to the blasted doll did not bode well

Drusilla lifted her eyes from the doll as Angelus entered the room. A large smile lit her face as she spoke.

“Daddy, have you come to take us home?” She continued to rock Miss Edith like a babe.

Angelus knew he would have to be careful in his handling of her. One false move and she would quickly go into a fit of mania bringing unwanted attention to their flight.

“Yes, my love. We are leaving today.” He walked slowly towards her and extended his hand. “Do you remember what part you have to play, my sweet?”

Drusilla continued to smile as she placed her small white hand in his.

“Of course, Daddy. Miss Edith told me I have to make sure that the man at the door does not remember us.”

Angelus nodded his head in approval. He was pleased she had remembered the instructions he had left. It had been a stroke of genius convincing her that Miss Edith had told him what to do. She would always do the bidding of the doll before she would do his.

Together they left the cell behind. Angelus had worked the pillows into the shape of a body and covered them with blankets. Drusilla had wrapped herself in the cloak hidden in her clothes chest, and had wrapped a shawl around Miss Edith. If anyone saw them, they would look like a couple taking their child for a breath of air. Nothing must stop their flight from Bedlam. With luck, no one would miss her until time for dinner. He made sure the bolt was back in place, and checked his handiwork through the spy flap. The orderlies would think she was asleep when they checked her next.

He led her by the arm through the corridors to the entrance of the hospital. The only man between the couple and freedom sat behind a desk writing receipts in a ledger. Angelus hoped it had been a good day for the hospital as he had no intention of paying over any more coin.

At the sound of footsteps, the man lifted his head from his work. Immediately recognising Lady Angelus, he stood and walked towards them. He lifted one hand as if telling them to stop as he addressed them.

“Stop please. I’m sorry, sir, but Lady Angelus is not allowed out of her cell. You will have to wait here until I can find someone to escort her back.”

Angelus tightened his grip on Dru’s arm to warn her that she had to play her part. Drusilla knew, without asking, what her Daddy wanted her to do. Had not Miss Edith told her the same thing just that morning? Breaking free of her husband’s grip, she silently handed him Miss Edith. There was a glint in her eyes, and he understood the warning in her look; he was not to hurt her doll. She smiled at the clerk as she walked towards him.

Standing in front of him, she looked deep into his eyes. The clerk was transfixed by her gaze, and found himself falling under her spell. For almost a minute she continued to gaze at him, finally lifting her hands and pointing two fingers towards her eyes to keep the man’s attention. Angelus, standing well behind her to ensure he was not caught in her gaze, watched her work with fascination. At this moment he was proud of his clever wife and her gifts.

Drusilla began to whisper words that only the clerk could hear. Angelus looked on as the man slowly nodded his head. He could hear faint words coming from the man’s mouth, but he was uninterested in their content. His only concern was their departure, and he wished that this did not take as long as it did. Nervously he looked around him hoping the display of Bedlam’s inmates would continue for some time yet.

The man nodded emphatically at Drusilla before turning and walking back to the desk. Without preamble, he lifted his pen and continued his work. Angelus watched his display with fascination and respect. He knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that they were free to leave. Walking forward towards his wife, he carefully lifted the hood of her cloak to hide her face. He did not wish a bystander to recognise her as they left this place.

Without a backward glance, Lord and Lady Angelus walked through the doors of Bedlam towards a waiting coach.

It was time to go home.


##


It would take six days to reach Annandale from Craven Hall. Each leg of the journey had been planned and paid for long since, and they had been lucky that all the Inns they had chosen had rooms free. They were but a few days ahead of schedule, and all eagerly looked forward to their arrival.

William and Buffy grew closer every day. They had travelled alone in the second coach, and had spent long hours talking. To alleviate the boredom of endless travel, they had made up their own games.

One game in particular consisted of counting how many times Spike could make Buffy come between rest stops. He had used every trick he had ever learned, using his fingers and tongue to lasting effect. Sitting back in his seat happily licking his fingers clean after her fifth orgasm, he smiled at the witless female on the other side of the coach. Her skirts were still about her waist, and her legs were spread wide before him, pussy lips glistening with her juice. Her eyes had turned a soft green beneath her lowering lashes, and he knew he had satisfied his woman.

Leaning towards her, he gently picked her up and seated her on his lap. His left hand held her close as he gently smoothed out her dress with his right. He knew they were due for a rest stop soon, and he had every intention of Buffy returning all his favours till the horses were changed again.

This was fast turning into his favourite way to spend a journey.

Buffy snuggled close to her husband, and rubbed her cheek against his neck.

“I win, I think, Spike. There is not a chance that you will come five times between stops.”

Holding her tight to him, he laughed into her hair.

“With you touching me, Buffy, there is every chance. Have you any idea what your soft little hands do to me when they grip me? And your mouth! God, your heavenly mouth. It was made to suck a man dry, pet, and I am glad that I will be the only one to know that pleasure.”

Buffy lifted her head and smiled cheekily at him. He was so easy to tease, and over the past few hours he had taken her to heights that only he was capable of. It was time for some payback. She kissed him gently on the mouth, and pulled back before he could deepen the kiss, lowering her lashes as she replied.

“Really, Spike, am I that good?”

Spike lowered his head and kissed her again. This time he managed to deepen the kiss by pushing his tongue past her lips. She could faintly taste herself on his tongue, and found the flavour of both of them was having a decided affect on her lower regions. Again she pulled back before she fell totally under his spell. She still wanted to tease him.

Smiling coquettishly at him from under her lashes, she continued. “Maybe I should try my technique on a new lover, and see if they agree.”

Buffy never knew he could move so fast. She had hardly finished her sentence, when she found herself lying flat on her back on the seat opposite, with a very angry Spike hovering above her.

“You do not need a lover, madam. I am the only man you will ever need.”

As if to emphasise his point, her skirts were once more thrown around her waist as he sought her wet pussy with his searching fingers. His free hand held both her wrists above her head, making it impossible for her to stop him. He roamed her pussy with an angry touch, so different from his usual soft handling of her. When his fingers drifted to her clit, rubbing it hard against her pubic bone, she realised that she had never been so turned on as she was now. His anger heightened her pleasure, and the furious look on his face told her how much he loved her. Thrashing helplessly under his touch, she begged him to fuck her.

“Put it in me, Spike. I need to feel how much you fill me.”

Freeing one of her hands from his grip, she pushed it into his hair and savagely held him.

“Fuck me, Spike. Right here in the carriage. Make me come again, baby, I need you.”

He needed no further encouragement. Releasing her trapped wrist, he deftly used his hand to free himself from his breeches. He was already hard and pulsating from all the attention he had paid her over the last few hours. Her comments about a lover, coupled with his jealous rage, had put near boiling point.

This was not going to be a soft gentle fuck. He wanted Buffy to know to whom she belonged. She needed to be taught a lesson for inciting his jealousy, and what better way than a fierce, furious fuck. Before she could catch a breath, he drove into her, hard.

Buffy’s torso lifted from the seat. He had never done this to her before, and she loved it. This was not love-making as they had been doing for the past few weeks, this was pure animal lust. He had but stroked within her four times before she was crying her release to the Gods. Spike moved twice more before he joined his voice to hers.

His body replete, he lay heavily on top of his love. He knew he would have to move, but was loathe to remove his dick from her pussy. She was still pulsing around him, and he could feel himself start to harden. His recovery rate had never been as good as this. Lifting himself up slightly on his arms, he grinned down at his wife and pushed further inside her.

“Again?” she exclaimed as she felt him lengthen inside her.

Dropping his head, he kissed her into submission.

“God yes, Buffy, you witch,” he whispered as he lifted his head. “You little tease of a wife. You deserve to be fucked till you can’t walk.” As if to emphasise the point, he pushed further into her channel. Her passage was warm and slick from their last encounter and it was easy to slip inside her.

Buffy stared up at her husband with a look of awe. The man was insatiable and had a need to make love almost constantly. She had visions of them never leaving their bed once they reached Annandale, and she could not say she was disappointed. He made her feel loved and needed as no other ever had. Quite simply, she loved him with all her heart.

This time he was gentle with her. He moved slowly within her, twisting his pubic bone against her clit with every stroke. Spike could not keep take his eyes away from hers. As her desire increased, he was fascinated with the changes of colour he noticed in their green depths. Lowering his head, he whispered in her ear.

“I love you, Buffy. I will always love you.” He gently suckled at her neck before lifting his head and whispering against her mouth. “You are mine pet, just as I am yours.”

She looked up at her husband as he held her eyes with his. The love he held for her was plain to see and she knew he spoke the truth. “Yours,” she whispered back to him, before pulling him down for a kiss. Spike could not hold himself back any longer, and he increased his pace until they both shattered. The woman he loved had pledged herself to him forever.

He had found his home.

##


As the carriages turned into the long drive up to Annandale late on the sixth night, curious faces peeked out through the carriage windows. Lights could be seen in the lower rooms, and it was obvious that the house was occupied. Both Spike and Buffy were eager to see Clem and Faith, while Thomas and Joyce were desperate to share a bed. They had been accompanied the whole journey by Dawn, and has been forced to sleep in separate beds at every Inn.

The carriages drew to a stop as the large doors of the house opened. Light from the hall lit the steps and soon both Clem and Faith were running towards them. Behind the couple, servants from both households were lining the steps in preparation of the arrival of the woman who would one day be their mistress.

Clem warmly shook William’s hand, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Why are you here, Will?” he asked curiously. “We did not expect you for another week at the earliest.”

William returned his friend’s handshake before he replied. “I know, Clem, and I have much to tell you. Let us all get rid of the grime of travel and we will join you and Faith in the drawing room. ‘Tis a long tale and I am in desperate need of a brandy.”

Smiling benignly at his friend, Clem nodded his head. William turned to Buffy and held out his hand for her to take.

“Come, sweetheart. Let me show you your new home.”

Hand in hand, and smiling at each other, Lord and Lady Whitmore climbed the front steps to their future.