Chapter 72 Places to go



AN* Thanks again for all your reviews and your support – I love you all



##


Angelus had left Drusilla in Catherine’s company for most of the weekend. Visiting them late at night, and always in disguise, he had watched their little games.

He had stayed at his own home waiting for the runners to come. He let them search his house and stables and had managed to look suitably shocked when informed of his wife’s disappearance. The Prince had even sent Kirkbride, and a few others from his court, to question him on his behalf, but his story did not change.

Angelus congratulated himself on his performance in front of Kirkbride; his show of disbelief that his wife was missing had been most convincing. He had even offered a list of her last know paramours so that Kirkbride could question them. That had been a wonderful touch. Kirkbride had not known how to keep the shock from his face as he look at the list. It read like a who’s who of the ton.

William’s name had not been on the list.

After three days of Catherine’s undivided attention, Drusilla was ready to leave. Her new toy had been a pleasure to teach, and she had been quick to learn. Catherine had taken to bedding a woman so well that daddy had become a little jealous now and then. Daddy liked to watch her act in her little plays, and as their whore had been so good in her part, he rewarded her with kisses and the occasional fuck.

Angelus had been a bad daddy because he had not let her mark her new toy. He had said they had to keep her clean for her clients. Drusilla had loved the special room in the Chelsea house, and she asked her daddy if she could have one just like it. He had smiled nicely at her when he agreed, and it had made her very happy.

Before they could start their journey, Angelus made sure that Catherine’s appointment list was well in hand. His most trusted minion would be in charge of all the arrangements, and had been given instructions on how much to charge and how much to dole out to Catherine. Angelus has used the weekend to plan how to expand her business. As his whore clearly enjoyed the company of women as well as men, he could start to charge for little extras. There were many women in the ton that preferred their own kind, but were stuck in loveless marriages to cover their vice. He would make a fortune advertising her wares in the right circles. There were many who would pay to watch such a display, and he would charge a lot for that pleasure. According to Drusilla, the woman used her tongue and fingers well.

Catherine had been a wonderful find.

While sitting idly at home, Angelus had laid his plans. Luck was with him that all his adversaries were in one place. Lord Whitmore and his very pretty wife would soon bow at his feet. As for Telford and his doxy, he would have the greatest of pleasure in showing them the error of their ways. He hoped Lady Telford was pretty, that would be a bonus indeed.

His main diversion would be the happy couple. William had to be removed from his wife’s charms, so that he could be taken down. A few minutes in Drusilla’s company and he would be her lapdog again. His wife would take care of that. His plans for the Summers’ chit only included himself. Thoughts straying to what he had in mind for her, he smiled to himself. She would be a joy to have, especially if she fought him. He liked them to fight.

Covering his tracks well in case the runners looked for him again was a tricky task. He had sent his minions to book a passage for him on a cargo ship to Ireland. One of his men would take his place on the passage calling himself Angelus all the while. If the authorities looked for him, he would be gone. If the runners continued to look for Drusilla, then so be it. They would be well out of London by dawn.

Calculating that the journey would take several days, and that they would have to hide out near Carlisle for a time, Angelus made sure his pockets were bulging. A trunk had been packed for him by his staff thinking their master was returning to his home in Ireland. He had carefully put the story into their heads in case they were questioned.

Nothing could be allowed to go wrong.

He had carefully packed clothes for Drusilla and had removed them to Catherine’s house little by little. His wife was fond of pretty clothes and he doubted he could share a carriage with a woman who had not changed her dress for several days. His sense of smell would not be able to stand the affront to his senses. Miss Edith would be accompanying them to enforce the story that they were a genteel little family travelling north to meet friends. The doll would serve the purpose of keeping Drusilla happy, and keeping him from strangling her.

The coach and four he had hired for the journey would meet them just before dawn at Catherine’s home. He was not looking forward to hours of his wife’s company inside a closed carriage considering how unstable Drusilla had become. Her strange habits used to be endearing, now they were an annoyance and could hinder his plans. He wondered if he would be able to keep her amused enough on the journey that she would not take bouts of mania. If Catherine had not had such a large appointment book, he would have taken her with him to amuse Drusilla.

Well disguised as a workman, he had left his own home by the servant’s entrance. He could not take the chance that the house was not under surveillance by the runners, or the Regent’s men. It was a long walk to Chelsea from his home, but he was determined not to take a hack.

They must leave without a trace.

##


Rocked by the realisation that Drusilla had used mesmerism to control William for years, the family wondered how it could be fixed. People with talents such as hers were not easily found, and most were charlatans displaying skills they did not possess as entertainment for the masses. It would be useless to consult a physician to break her spell; they had to think of another way.

It was Dawn who thought of the solution.

“Why don’t we advertise in the paper for someone to help us?” she innocently said. As all eyes in the room turned in her direction, her face reddened under their gaze but she continued with her theory. “We could say that we were looking for someone to entertain at a party, and when we receive the replies we ask them to come to Annandale to display their skills. When we find one we trust, we ask them to ‘fix’ William.”

Thomas stared at the young girl in disbelief. The solution was so simple, yet none of them had thought of it. It had taken someone of her tender years and innocence to see the situation in black and white. The rest of the group had looked for a solution less clearly as their emotions had been involved. His respect for her reasoning was immense.

“Dawn,” he gently addressed the red-faced girl. “You have hit the nail on the head. That is exactly what we will do.”

Dawn smiled brightly at the praise from Thomas. The solution to her had been so simple that she had wondered why no one had thought of it before her. It had taken great courage to speak up as she had thought they would laugh at her idea. When her mother and sister gave her a huge hug of gratitude, her happiness increased. William pulled her into his arms and hugged her closely to him. This young girl was becoming increasingly important to him. He held her in the same respect as he would a younger sister.

William understood that Dru had done something to him to make him think of Angelus as all things wonderful, the problem was he could not remember what or how. The constant barrage of talk about how evil the Angelus family were was finally getting through to him, but his mind kept telling him he was wrong.

His confusion was evident to all who looked at him. He knew that there was something wrong in his attitude to Angelus; he just could not work out what it was. They would tell him things, and he would immediately forget them. The only thing that stuck in his mind about the man was the feelings of jealousy he would harbour when the man was home to visit Dru.

They had to fix this, and soon, or his own sanity would be at stake.

Buffy noticed how upset William had become. His father’s tirade, and the subsequent realisation that he had been used for years by someone he thought he loved, meant he needed to get out of there. Coming to his rescue, she walked up to him and put her hand in his.

“William and I are going out for some air. We need some time alone to talk about this and I think we both need a walk.” Her eyes darted to the window to make sure there was still some light left before she continued. “I fancy a walk near the lake. Please don’t follow us, we will come back soon. We just need time together.”

Annandale nodded his acceptance, while Joyce smiled at them. Dawn, slightly miffed that she had not been asked to accompany them, scowled slightly in her seat. Clem and Faith gave them knowing looks and mumbled something about gazebos and privacy. Hand in hand the couple left the room.

It was a balmy night which held the promise of a good summer. Buffy had thrown a shawl over her shoulders to ward of any chill, and William looked resplendent in his evening wear. As they walked towards the small lake at the back of the house, William noticed Buffy shiver slightly. Moving an arm around her shoulders, he drew her towards him.

“Cold, luv?” He asked; a smile in his voice.

Buffy beamed at him. “Do you realise Spike, that unless we are in our bedchambers, this is one of the few times we have been alone since we married?” She moved her body closer to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

His body reacted immediately to her nearness and her heat. Within moments he was rock hard, within seconds he was kissing her passionately. His arms around her back pulled her closer to his swollen dick. As she swayed her body against him, he pushed his hands down to her buttocks to move her pussy where he needed it to be.

Clothes were now an issue. He broke the kiss to look around and see where they could go to continue. The house was too far away and he needed her now. Spying the white-painted gazebo but twenty yards away, he pulled Buffy’s hand into his and broke into a run. Within moments the couple were inside the structure and the door was closed behind them.

Buffy took a moment to consider her surroundings. The gazebo, normally an open structure, had been glazed long ago. There were cracks here and there in the glass, and towards the back a whole pane was missing. It was full of cobwebs and the draughts were chilling.

It was perfect.

Spike’s hands were behind her undoing the buttons of her dress. As each button gave way under his fingers, he pressed a gentle kiss against her back. Within minutes he has loosened enough to let the dress fall from her shoulders, exposing her chemise to his gaze. With an ease borne of practice, he deftly untied the tapes and let it fall around her. Her bare back exposed to his as it was, felt like a blank canvas on which he could paint. He fell to his knees behind her and continued to kiss her spine, while his hands moved around her to cup her breasts.

She started to moan his name like a litany on her tongue. From his position on the floor, he moved her dress and chemise slowly down her legs to lie tangled on the floor. Her stockings were still tied around her knees, and he decided he would leave them be for now. She looked entrancing just the way she was.

He was still on his knees behind her as she slowly started to stroke his way up her legs coaxing them apart. As she opened herself to him, he placed a gentle hand on her back, bending her over from the waist. Her wet pussy was level with his face, and he could not help but give it a lingering kiss. She shuddered at his touch, and opened her legs still further to grant him access. Using his hands, he prised her nether lips apart and pushed his tongue deep into her cleft.

Buffy needed something to hold on to. She was in danger of falling flat on her face in pleasure. Moving slightly away from him, she wrapped her hands around the back of a convenient chair and held on. When his mouth stopped touching her, she opened her legs wider still and wiggled her bottom at him.

Smiling behind her back, Spike crept forward on his knees and went back to tonguing his wife. Slowly he moved it around her cleft, never touching her clit. He started to pay particular attention to her little ‘naughty place’, and was pleased when she started to shake. He upped the ante by inserting two fingers inside her as he continued to play her with his tongue. When he felt his fingers were wet enough, he moved them to her little puckered entrance and pushed gently in.

Her legs almost collapsed beneath her as he started to use one finger in her naughty place and two fingers in her hole. His thumbs had found its way to her clit, and he was starting to stroke her into submission.

“I want to fuck your naughty place, pet.” He whispered from behind her. “Will you let me in, kitten? I’ll make it so good for you.”

She was beyond reasonable thought. Desperate for him to be inside her, she started to beg him to put it wherever he chose. He quickly took care of the buttons of his breeches allowing his weeping dick freedom. Knowing he would have to go slowly, after all they had only done this once before, he used one hand to cover his dick in her abundant juices while the other was scissoring her little entrance open. When he felt her relax, he pushed gently into her.

Searing hot and tight, she scalded his dick with her body. Each lunge into her as she pushed back against him brought him closer to the edge. Her little grunts as he pushed into the hilt, was like music to his ears. When her pace increased against him, he met her thrust for thrust. When he felt his balls tighten and his stomach knot in anticipation, he quickly found her clit and rubbed it hard against her pubic bone. Their cries mingled as they both found their release. Spike slumped over her back as his legs gave way but he did not remove his dick. He wanted to keep it inside her forever.

Eventually they both came back to earth. His dick slipped noisily from her hole and he watched her arse stay open for a second before it closed around his spendings. Fascinated, he watched a trickle of his sperm disappear between her still open legs, and lose itself in her folds. He followed its path with his fingers, rubbing his seed around her clit until she came again.

Spike laughed softly as Buffy’s legs gave way and she sank slowly to her knees on the wooden floor. Her hands dropped from the back of the chair and she rested them on the ground. Her head bowed into them and she lay like that for a moment or two longer.

“I think you broke me,” she giggled from the floor. “I can’t move.”

Her gorgeous peach of a backside was still quivering in the air, and Spike bent his head to bestow a loving kiss on each cheek. He caressed the shaking mounds lovingly as he spoke.

“I love you, Buffy.”

Buffy smiled from the floor.

“I know, Spike, and I love you too.” She turned her head and gave him a coy sideways glance. “But if you don’t help me back in my clothes in two minutes, I won’t let you wash me clean in the bathtub tonight. I think I need a little shave too, if you feel you can handle it.”

Spike stood up in a lithe movement, and helped her from the floor.

“Oh, I promise you, pet, I’ll do more than ‘handle it’ once I get you back in the house.”

As he helped her dress, he could not stop placing gentle kisses on her neck and lips. When she tried to deepen the kiss, he would move back slightly and kiss her somewhere else on her body. She was shaking with desire by the time she was clothed, and she pushed her hands into his hair and pulled him towards her roughly before pushing her tongue between his lips.

“You better make good on your promise, Spike, or I will have to take you down.”

Laughing at her teasing, he dropped his forehead against hers.

“It’s your turn to go down, pet, and once we get cleaned up that’s exactly where you’ll go.”
















.