Chapter 74 Helpless

AN* I know I left the last chapter at a crucial point – I had to make you want to read this one. *Evil Grin*. I still love you all.

As I only won runner-up for my NC-17 content at Sunny D, let’s see if I can do better – review and let me know, even if you hate it.


##


Spike walked into their bedroom still with the towel wrapped around his waist. Buffy, still wearing her day clothes, smiled at him as he walked purposely towards her. His heart swelled at the sight of her, her hair lit from behind by the afternoon sun. She was too beautiful for words, and she was his. Taking her into his arms, he let his mouth drift to hers.

“You said I needed to be punished, pet, for soaking the floor this morning.” He kissed her lightly on the mouth before moving his lips to her ear. “Now I’m intrigued, kitten, just how are you going to punish me?”

Her arms, already wrapped around his neck, held him tighter. “How do you like to be punished, Spike?” she asked coyly as she fluttered small kisses against his neck.

His dick, already standing to attention just from holding her, thickened and lengthened with her teasing. Wondering how far she would take this, he whispered against her ear. “I like to be tied up, kitten. I want to be sprawled on the bed helpless while you do what ever you want to me.”

That had not occurred to her. She had thought that maybe he would ask to lick her pussy till she begged him to stop, or something similar. The thought of him helpless and at her mercy, made her wet for him. They had never done this type of play before and she thought she may enjoy it.

“Lie on the bed, Spike, while I find some silk stockings to bind you.”

Dropping his towel to the floor, he walked calmly to the bed. Lying down on his back, he spread-eagled his body waiting on her to tie him. As Buffy turned from the closet, stockings in hand, she stood perfectly still and stared at him. Struck anew by his beauty, she smiled inwardly and contemplated his fate. Thoughts flew into her head of all the things she could do to him, and the things she would make him do. Her juices were almost flowing down her legs at the thought.

Stalking towards her husband, she slowly pulled the stockings through her hands. Should she start at his hands or feet, she could not decide. Instead she walked slowly round the bed, eyeing him from head to toe. Even his feet were sexy, long and slim with perfectly shaped toes.

Watching her take her fill of his body, Spike wriggled on the bed determined to be comfortable. Her eyes followed his movements, and he deliberately lifted his bottom from the bed to draw attention to his swollen dick. He could feel his own pre-cum tickle down the underside of his dick, and he was desperate for her to do something. Thinking she may need some persuasion, he deepened his voice, just the way she liked, as he spoke to her.

“Tie my hands first, Buffy. That way I’m helpless and I can’t touch you unless you let me go.” He noticed her slight hesitation and decided to encourage her more. “You won’t hurt me, kitten, we are just having a little playtime.” Still she hesitated as if thinking she had gone too far in her game. He was determined she would finish what she started as he was so turned on at this moment he was finding it hard to articulate. “Come on, luv, I need you to do this for me. I promise we will both enjoy this.”

A huge grin appeared on her face as she walked closer to the bed. “Well I know I will enjoy myself, Spike. We will have to see how much you enjoy it.”

Deciding to draw her further into the role of ‘Mistress’, he nodded his head and smiled as he moved his arms closer to the bed posts. Before her courage failed her, she wrapped one of her stockings around his wrist and secured him to the post. When she was sure the knot would hold she stepped back ready to walk around the bed when he spoke.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

Startled at his words, a small frown creased her forehead. “Mistress?” she questioned. “Why are you calling me your Mistress?”

Impatient that she had stopped, he knew he would have to explain quickly before she lost interest in the game. “When you play games like this, Buffy, the person in the submissive position always calls their tormentor ‘Mistress’.” He noticed her frown grow deeper as he continued. “If I were tying you to the bed, luv, I would expect you to call me ‘Master’”.

He could almost see the thoughts going through her head as her expressive eyes looked at him. When she smiled a totally wicked smile, he knew she had understood and was willing to carry on. He almost came at the thought. Pulling himself under control, he watched her pull the stockings slowly through her hands once more before tying his other hand securely to the post. Once again he thanked her.

Moving slowly down to the foot of the bed, she repeated her actions with the stockings till he was tied securely to the bed. When she was sure he could not escape, she stood back from the foot of the bed and smiled at him.

“And what would Mistress’ little slave like her to do?”

His cock bounced against his stomach at her words. She was really putting her heart and soul into this game, and he was impatient for her to continue.

“Please Mistress. I’m not allowed to tell you what I want, you must tell me what you want and I will obey.”

Buffy looked at her lover lying prone before her. “Anything I want, slave?”

Nodding his head profusely, Spike agreed. “Anything my Mistress wants, her slave will do.”

Now that she had him lying submissive before her, she was not sure what she wanted him to do. He could not use his hands unless she let him go, and she was not ready to do that yet. She found she enjoyed watching writhe helpless before her gaze. Naughty thoughts jumbled into her head.

“Would my slave like his Mistress to kiss his feet?”

Spike’s buried his head backwards into the pillow as he nodded his agreement to her words. “Please Mistress” he begged as she moved closer to him.

Bending down from the waist, Buffy moved her hands in a rhythmic motion over both his feet. Spike’s toes curled towards his soles at her movements, and when she took one of his big toes into her mouth, he hissed his pleasure.

She lifted her mouth from his toe and gently slapped his dick.

“I did not say you could make a noise, slave. Every time you displease me, I will have to hit you. Now apologise to your Mistress for making a noise, or am I going to have to gag you to keep you quiet.”

He could not believe the words tumbling out of her mouth. She had had him tied for less than a few minutes, yet she was dominating him as if she had done this all her life. He was so proud of her that he almost made the mistake of telling her so. Instead of letting his thoughts pass to his lips, he nodded and nodded his acceptance of her words.

“I’m sorry, Mistress.” His voice rose from the bed. “It will not happen again.”

Buffy was really starting to enjoy herself now. On most occasions it was Spike who started their preludes to sex. This time, she realised, it was she who was in charge. She tried to will her wicked thoughts away, but that would be the end of the game.

Moving slowly to the top of the bed, she bent over him and whispered a hair’s breath from his mouth. “Good boy. Now that we understand each other, I think I need to reinforce my commands.” Swiftly she lowered her head to his nipple and bit down gently, while her hand pinched the other hard.

He could not believe he was ready to come just from her words and one bite to his nipple. A few more sessions like this and he really would be her slave for life. It took almost all the control he had not to cry out in ecstasy as she played his nipples like a pro. Sensitive to her every mood, he tried to keep his body as still as he could and let her have her way with him. Although he was enjoying the game, he would have loved for her to simply impale her pussy on his dick before he exploded.

When he did not move under her tongue and hand, Buffy knew he was doing his best to follow her instructions. It would be so easy to break him, she thought to herself, all she would have to do is suck his dick and he would come in her mouth. She was not ready to finish him off just yet.

An idea popped into her head just as there was a light knock at the bedchamber door. Buffy could not stop the giggles that rose to her throat as she watched Spike’s face turn puce with embarrassment. Calmly she rose from the bed and slowly drew the hangings around him.

“Stay quiet, slave, while I answer the door. One word of protest and I will draw the hangings back and expose you to the world.”

She was so into the game now, that Spike believed her word. Biting down on his tongue to keep his silence, he heard her pace to the door and open wide. Buffy’s voice drifted through the hangings, but he could not distinguish the words. Whoever had knocked on the door was talking quietly and their conversation was taking far too long. His erection had diminished somewhat at the intrusion to their game, but it would not go away altogether.

To Spike, lying there helpless and at her mercy, it felt as though she had been talking at the door for hours. He knew it could be no more than a few minutes, but his anxiety grew with each passing moment. What if she left the room leaving him tied to the bed like a deer waiting to be gutted? If she did leave him, what would Willow think when she came to turn the covers down for the night and set the warming pans to the bottom of the bed. Panic started to rise in his breast, and he was finding it hard not to cry out his distress.

In his panic, he did not hear the door close or Buffy return to the edge of the bed. As she quickly drew the hangings back, Spike cried out his relief at seeing her standing there. Frowning at him, Buffy wondered why he looked quite so panicky. “I was only gone two minutes Spike; there is no need to almost cry like a child. Did you really think I would let anyone but me see you like this?”

Relief poured through him at her words. She may have been far into their game, but she wanted to keep him for herself. If anything, he fell in love with her just that little bit more, and his withered cock again started to rise under her gaze.

“I wasn’t sure, Mistress” he hesitantly replied. “You told me not to make a sound or you would show me to the world.”

Smiling at his childlike expression of hurt, she threw herself on top of him and gently held his head in both her hands as she stared into his eyes. “What ever happens in this room, Spike, stays in this room. No one need know how we entertain each other or how we choose to show our love. Are we agreed on this?”

Spike lifted his head from the pillows and tried to catch her mouth with a kiss. When she pulled back, he knew instinctively what she wanted him to say. He knew at that moment they were back in the game.

“Yes, Mistress. I will do anything you say.”

Buffy smiled as she lifted her body from his. “That’s a good slave.” Slowly she stood back from the bed, his eyes watching her every movement. When she lifted her arms to the back of her neck to undo the buttons of her gown, his dick hardened even more. A naked Mistress Buffy would most definitely push him over the edge. Within moments, her gown had dropped to the floor lying there in a puddle of silk. She had removed her underclothes before starting the game, and she now stood naked before him.

He could not help moaning in appreciation at the sight of her. She was effulgent. Golden rays from the sun were lighting her body and playing in her hair. When she frowned at his moaning, he tried to stop, but found he could not. She was just too beautiful.

Stepping over the fallen dress, Buffy moved quickly to the bed and grabbed Spike’s dick hard. “What did I say about making a noise, slave? You will have to be punished severely for you actions now.”

All that Spike went trough Spike’s head was that she had finally touched him where he most wanted to be touched. She may be gripping him harder than normal, but her touch was welcome. Before he could stop himself, he bucked into her hand. To punish him, Buffy increased her grip. She had taken him from pleasure into pain and he stopped his movements immediately.

“Now there’s a good slave.” She smiled at him wickedly, removing her hand from his dick. “Now you know your place we can let the games begin.”

Smiling at her from his prone position on the bed, he nodded and said, “Yes Mistress.” It was going to be much more fun to comply.

Buffy moved from the side of the bed towards the dressing table and dragged the chair to the side of the bed. She did not bring it too close as she wanted him to be able to see everything when he turned his head towards her. When she was sure he would have a good view of the show she intended to put on for him, she made her way to the bed. Bending over him to change the angle of his pillows so that he could get a better view, she demanded he suck her nipples.

He did not need to be told twice. Clamping his lips to her swaying breast, he sucked hard and flicked his tongue quickly over the tip. Relishing in the moans rising from her throat, and the way she pushed her tit further into his mouth, he used all his skill to increase her pleasure.

She was enjoying his mouth at her breast, and almost gave in and let him go. Remembering what entertainments she had in mind for him, she reluctantly pulled back. He released her breast with a pop, and she almost laughed at the look of disappointment on his face.

“You were enjoying that too much, slave. I’m not ready for you to touch me yet.” She told him a sultry voice. Bending over him, she whispered softly in his ear. “You are to watch me slave while I touch myself.”

It took all his control not to whimper as he replied automatically with his “yes, Mistress.”

Walking backwards to the chair, Buffy gently sat down. She was so turned on that she knew she would come almost as soon as her fingers found her clit. It was going to take some effort to make this last.

“Slave, I want you to watch your Mistress while she pleasures herself.” She watched as his eyes grew wider at her statement, and she chuckled to herself as his mouth opened and shut again very quickly. Determined to tease him, she lifted her left leg and placed it over the arm of the chair.

Spike almost cried out in frustration. There sat his love, barely three feet from where he lay tied to the bed, opening her pussy lips to his gaze. He could see how swollen her inner lips had become, and her clit looked red and angry as it waited on attention.

Lying there, helpless, he wished he had never agreed to this game. His fingers itched to touch her, and his tongue ached to taste her while his dick just wanted to fuck her blind.

Lifting her right hand to her mouth, Buffy closed her eyes as she sucked her fingers into her mouth. She withdrew them one by one making sure each digit was slick and wet with her saliva. Spike’s eyes watched every movement of her hand in her mouth. He marvelled how much this small act turned him on. He could almost imagine his dick moving in and out of her mouth like each finger, and he could feel his dick pulse in response to her movements. His pre-cum was now freely running down his dick, tickling his balls. If she did not touch him soon, he would come on the bed like a schoolboy.

Buffy moved her hand from her lips, and started to tease her nipples, leaving wet trails of saliva in her wake. As she moved her fingers over both tits, teasing the nipples into hard points, her bottom started to move on the chair. She slowly undulated backwards and forwards in time to her small tweaks

Spike lay fascinated at her movements. It took every ounce of self-control he had not to beg to be released from his bindings and take care of her. In that moment he decided that when his time came to restrain Buffy to the bed, he would make sure she remembered the experience.

Her nipples had had enough attention, she decided. It was time to give her pussy the attention it deserved. Opening her eyes, she looked directly into Spike’s eyes and was pleased with the expression in them. He was looking at her as if he wanted to devour her like a chocolate treat. Taking a quick look down at his straining erection, she noticed that his balls had started to turn blue.

“You are not allowed to come, slave, unless I permit it. Do you understand me?” she warned him gruffly.

Staring at the sight of her swollen wet pussy, he nodded his head and murmured, “Yes Mistress.”

With infinite care, Buffy started to rub her fingers up and down her slit. Moving her left hand, she used it to pry her pussy lips apart. She did not want him to miss a moment of her play. Dragging her index finger up and down until she was sure she was totally swollen and wet, she drew her fingers together and started to pump in and out of her hole.

Head thrown back, lost in ecstasy, she did not notice that Spike was starting to strain against his bonds. He wanted nothing more than to ask her to touch him, anywhere, in order to release his torture. Her play was taking over the edge from pleasure into pain, and he had never loved her more.

As her fingers moved in and out of her hole, she moved her thumb to her clit. Jumping slightly as she made contact, she stopped for a moment to allow herself to calm down. She was determined he would come before she did. If actions were not enough, she would have to talk him into it.

“Do you like to watch your Mistress pleasure her own cunt, Spike?”

A frustrated groan reached her ears from the bed just before he replied with the stock “Yes Mistress.”

“Do you want me to release you, Spike? Do you want to replace my fingers with your own? Do you want to stick you tongue so far up my cunt that I can feel it in my throat? Do you want to fuck me so hard that I will never walk again?”

Spike lost it then. “Christ, Buffy, if you don’t let me up from this bed in the next two minutes, I swear I will bite my way through these bonds and fuck you right there on the chair.”

Buffy pulled her fingers from her hole with an audible pop, and stared at Spike.

“I don’t remember, slave, allowing you to address me by my name. I don’t think I will continue doing this. In fact, Faith came to our room to tell me she was with child. Maybe I shall leave you lying there while I celebrate her news with the family.”

Spike started to shake his head from side to side. “Please, Mistress, I’m sorry I spoke out of turn. You’re making me want you more than I ever have and I just could not help myself. Please forgive me, Mistress. Please don’t leave me here like this.”

Buffy smiled at his answer. She knew she had him just where she wanted him and rose slowly from the chair. Lifting her right hand towards his mouth, she asked him huskily, “do you want to taste your Mistress, Spike?”

“Yes please, Mistress,” he answered as he opened his mouth.

She decided to tease him and slowly rubbed her fingers over his lips. When his tongue popped out of his mouth to lick the digits, she lifted her hand away.

“Ah, ah slave. I will let you know when you can lick my fingers,” she chided him.

Spike groaned as she moved her hand away. “Please, Mistress. Let me taste you.” He was past caring now, it was time to beg. “I need you, Mistress. I need to taste you soon. Please, please, kitten. Let me show you how much I want you.”

Buffy let the ‘kitten’ comment slide. Smiling down into his face, she asked him sweetly. “Do you want me to sit on your face, slave?”

“God yes, Mistress.” He begged. “I’ll make it good for you, I promise.”

Still smiling, Buffy started to climb on the bed. Lifting her leg over his shoulder, she carefully placed her knees either side of his head. Placing her hands carefully on the headboard of the bed, she gently placed her pussy over his mouth.

Spike stared at the treat descending towards him in anticipation of her taste. He would have liked her to face the opposite direction and take his dick into her mouth, but anything was better than nothing. As she lowered herself to his waiting mouth, he stretched his tongue out as far as it would go to ensure he could taste her fully.

When her pussy finally met his tongue, he licked and sucked for all he was worth. He could feel his dick bounce against his stomach, and he really was in pain. He needed to come so badly that he was in torment, but he was determined to see to his woman first. Buffy moved back and forth against his tongue, fucking herself on his face. Without warning, one of her hands made its way to his hair and wrapped itself in his curls to hold him still.

In her excitement she forgot to call him slave. “Keep your tongue still, Spike. I want to use it like your dick.”

He immediately obeyed, letting her use him as she wanted.

Within seconds she came, her juices covering his face. Luckily she fell backwards, lying prone against him. If she had moved any further forward, he would have been suffocated by her cunt. What a way to go.

Her long golden hair was covering the tops of his legs, and her head was resting against his dick. Contact, he thought, before moving his hips against the pressure. He hoped she would take the hint and let him come, he needed her so much.

Coming down from her post-orgasmic haze, Buffy realised she had failed in her task. She had been determined that he would come first, but his talented tongue had worked its wonders. She could not leave him like that. She would have to swallow her pride, and something else, before she set him free. Turning her tired worn out body on to her stomach, she gently took him into her mouth.

Within seconds he came. He seemed to pour his essence into her mouth for minutes; he had never lost so much before. When she felt him start to soften, she lifted her head back and gently licked him clean.

He never said a word, which she thought was strange, until she looked at him and realised he had blacked out. Carefully she withdrew from the bed and started to untie her lover. When both hands were free, she bent to remove the bindings from his feet when she felt him grab her from behind and pull her back on top of him.

“You were wonderful, kitten. My balls are still sore from waiting so long to come.” He whispered huskily into her ear before kissing her soundly. “Tomorrow kitten, I am going to return the favour and you are going to love everything I do to you.”

She cuddled closer into his embrace. “Do you promise, Spike?” she whispered. “Will you make me want you they way you wanted me?”

“I swear on my mother’s grave, Buffy, you are going to beg me to fuck you before the night is over.”

She could hardly wait.