Best romance, runner up Best plot winner Best NC 17 runner up Best AU winner
Judge’s choice TLATL Gillypod




EPILOGUE


AN* We are at the end now my friends, and I have too many people to thank for encouraging my warped and twisted mind.


This chapter is dedicated to Mollie, Tori, Tracey, Amy, Bridge, Verda, Kimber, Sam, Inara, Alex and Vette, and especially all the wonderful readers who continually read and reviewed. For those like JO who followed me from AFF to where ever the story was posted – I love you all. A special thanks goes out to Mac1 who appreciated the effort I put in to try and make the story authentic right from the start, and encouraged me to continue.


I would also like to thank AFF, SR, EF and VK for having the courage to let me post my warped imaginings, and hope they will continue to let me post my stories in the future.


I’m sorry there was not enough smut for some, and not enough plot for others, but I tried to do my best. This was my first venture into the land of fanfic, and the awards the story has won pale into insignificance without the encouragement and love your reviews have given me.


I tried to reply honestly to all your comments, and sometimes I would scream when some reviewers worked out the plot in advance. It was a happy scream though, as it proved you enjoyed my tale enough to think about what you read and what the future chapters would hold. What further accolade does an author want or need.


On a lighter note - for those who hate Angelus and Drusilla as much as I do, YEAH – let’s do the happy dance!!!!!!!


A special, loving, thanks has to go to Eve and J – they know the reasons why……..


You are all my stars.


####

10 YEARS LATER
Spike woke up from a wonderful dream. His beautiful wife of ten years had been mouthing him to completion, intent on finishing him off before their children bounded into the room for their morning cuddle. Since the birth of their offspring, morning playtimes had become a rare event, as both he and Buffy actively encouraged the children to wake them up.


Closing his eyes again in order to finish the dream, he realised that he had not been dreaming. Buffy really was sucking him off, and a fantastic job she was making of it. Lifting his head slightly from the pillow, he watched Buffy’s long blonde hair bounce up and down with the movement of her head. Her right hand was massaging his balls, while her pinkie finger rubbed softly at his arse. His hips were rising to her mouth as if of their own accord, and it took all his self-control not to hold her head in his hands and push himself down her throat.


Buffy knew the moment Spike woke up. She loved doing this to him first thing in the morning, especially while he was still asleep. He was as helpless as a new born lamb in her hands, and he always returned the favour. Spike’s tongue and hands could take her to heaven every time.


“Stop, luv, please Buffy.” Spike cried. “I’m going to come, and I want to be inside you. pet.”


She loved when he was like this. He could never say NO to her, nor she to him. They had made love almost every day during their marriage, and the feelings he evoked in her seemed to get stronger every day. She loved this man with everything she had.


Slowing her movements, she gently moved her mouth to the head of his dick and licked around the tip. Two strong hands seemed to come out of nowhere, grabbing on to her shoulders to haul her up his body for his kiss. Tongues tangled while naked bodies writhed against each other. Hands, wonderful hands, were stroking in and out of her pussy as the kiss deepened.


Tangling her hands in his hair, she pulled his mouth from hers. “Now, Spike.” She whispered against his mouth. “I need you, baby.”


All the encouragement he had ever needed came from those four softly spoken words. Moving her to straddle him, he watched as she positioned her pussy over his swollen dick before she bore down. The feeling was incredible. It did not matter how many times they fucked, it still felt like the first time. She was hot, tight and unbelievably skilled at keeping him on the edge.


Ten years of marriage had only made him love her more.


His fingers dug into her hips, helping to guide her rhythm. Lifting his body from the bed, he mouthed her nipples as he massaged her hips. When he felt her tremble, he moved his thumb to her clit and rubbed hard. When her muscles clamped him in a vice-like grip as she came, he followed her over the precipice. Spent, and thoroughly satisfied, she collapsed on top of him giving him a sloppy kiss.


“God, Spike” she panted against his chest. “Is it just me, or does this get better every day”


Smiling, he wrapped his arms tightly round her body. “It’s not just you, kitten. I think it gets better every day too.”


Languishing in her husband’s embrace, her eyes drifted to the clock on the mantle. “We better get our night clothes back on, Spike. The children will be here in about thirty minutes and you know how I hate to be naked when they come in.”


Spike kissed her softly on the top of her head, and loosened his hold on her. “I agree, pet. Let’s get some clothes on, or do you want me to wash your little pussy before you get out of bed.” When she looked up from the pillow and saw him make that little gesture with his tongue against his teeth, she knew she was lost.


“Wash me, Spike” she lovingly said. “Then we will get dressed.”


As he positioned her on the bed, she closed her eyes to better concentrate on the sensations her husband would create. When she felt him gently move her legs apart and the soft feel of his hair on her inner thigh, her hips lifted in silent invitation. As he used his tongue to thoroughly clean her, she lost herself to him.


He was her friend, her rock, her lover and her life.


###


The Duke of Annandale, now in his sixty-fifth year, had never felt so alive. His beautiful wife, Joyce, lay sleeping peacefully at his side, her warm hand lying on his chest. For ten years he had loved this gentle woman with everything he had, and she had rewarded him with a beautiful daughter they had named Charlotte.


His memories of Anne, William’s mother, had not faded from his mind. Rather, they had become a gentle remembrance of a beautiful woman who had shared his life.


His wife’s health still caused them concern, but her attacks were rare. Since the day that Dawn and Faith had returned from the clutches of Angelus, Joyce had become a stronger woman. Almost comatose with shock at the kidnap of her youngest child, she had gone so far inside herself that Thomas thought he would never bring her back. When Joyce had felt the arms of her youngest child close around her when she returned to the house, she had recovered quickly.


Thomas gently shook Joyce awake. “Come on, sleepy head,” he chided her. “Time to get up and see to the children, sweetheart.” When he heard her breathing change and knew that she was waking, he lifted her mouth to his for a kiss.


Opening her eyes, Joyce kissed her husband back passionately. When she finally broke the kiss, she moved her head back slightly as she smiled at him. “I know we need to get up, Thomas. Dawn and Andrew will be coming this morning, and I need to make sure the nursery is prepared for their visit. A new baby needs everything to be perfect.”


“I know, Joyce” he replied. “But if we stay here much longer I will have you on your back and half way to the stars before you can say ‘BOO’.”


Laughing at her husband’s comment, Joyce moved away from him and rose from the bed. She had learned quickly in her relationship with him that he did not make idle threats. She would, indeed, be half way to the stars if she lay much longer.


“I will ring for my maid and your valet, Thomas. And don’t give me that ‘come back to bed’ look, or I may just oblige you.” Smiling at her husband’s frown, she continued. “Let’s get dressed, Thomas. I can hardly wait to see my new grandson.”


Unable to refuse her anything, Thomas Whitmore – Duke of Annandale- rose to greet the day.


###


The Earl and Countess of Strathaven had been awake for hours. Five children graced the nursery on the top floor of the house, and Faith had insisted of feeding each one. She had refused the offer of a wet nurse, preferring to show her love in person. Her youngest child, their first son, had had a fretful night and she had stayed by his bedside for most of the night.


Clem, unable to sleep without his wife’s body at his side, had risen from his bed to join her vigil. Both knew that a teething child was often fretful in the night, but neither cared. The nanny had been left in charge of the girls while their parents had nursed young William through the night.


It would be a tiring day, but the joy her children brought her had chased all Faith’s demons away.


Her ordeal at the hands of Angelus and Penn had left deep scars. The shock of the kidnap, and the violence Angelus had used to keep her quiet, had resulted in the loss of their first child. Convinced she would never conceive again, she had turned her anger on Clem. He had braved her assaults and her temper for almost a year while she recovered.


Clem had never lost his love for her, and for that she was grateful. When she finally gave birth to twin girls two years after Angelus’ attack, she had never been happier.


Now their life was complete. Her husband loved her deeply, and she loved him in return.


Nothing would hurt them again.


###


Lady Dawn Tucker, Countess of Booth, had grown into a very beautiful woman. Determined never to marry, nor allow any man to touch her again, she had accompanied her brother back to Craven Hall directly after her kidnap. She no longer felt safe at Annandale, and it had taken much to persuade her mother to let her go.


The memory of Angelus’ touch on her body had left her feeling unclean and sullied for many years. Although William had managed to kill him before he violated her; she could still see the look on Angelus’ face as he described the things he would make her do.


Nightmares had plagued her sleep for years, and when Xander had married Lady Cordelia she had been sent back to Annandale. When she finally returned, she had been gone for over two years, and felt good about her return. During that time she had travelled widely in Europe, and had spent a full year in Rome.


It was during her stay in Italy that she had first met Lord Andrew Tucker, the future Earl of Booth. He had been sent on the Grand Tour by his parents in bid to further his education. Dawn had been but sixteen years old, and he had just turned nineteen when they met at a party. For the first time since the kidnap, Dawn had found the company of a man, other than the male members of her family, comfortable.


Their friendship had lasted the summer he was in Rome, and they had continued to write to each other when he left to continue the Grand Tour. They did not meet again for three years, and the friendship they had always shared, turned slowly into love.


It took Andrew another year to persuade her to marry him, and she had eventually agreed. With great pageantry, the Ton finally managed to attend a Summers wedding at St. Paul’s Cathedral.


It took another year for Andrew to persuade her to lie with him.


Throughout the first year of their marriage, he had supported her, loved her, and understood her pain. He had held her through the nightmares, and washed away her tears. It was his patience and understanding that had managed to pierce through the armour around her heart. When she finally allowed him to touch her, she had never looked back.


His love had set her free.


###


Lying in its open grave, the skull of Lady Drusilla Angelus shone white in the morning sun. Gnawed by the woodland creatures, her remains lay scattered around the base of the oak, very little left to find. Limbs had disappeared many years before, dragged far into the earth to be eaten by wild dogs, or fed as a treat to their pups. Her long dark hair had long since vanished with the winds that rushed through the woods, and her clothing had rotted in the rains.


There was nothing left of her now but the sun-bleached skull; yet the men who combed the woods for their meat would tell stories of the woman’s voice crying for Miss Edith long into the night.


THE END