“Slayer.”

“Great, just what I need.” Buffy threw her hands up in frustration. It hadn’t been the easiest night, four fledglings and a Carisack demon, but this one was the hardest challenges she was going to face.

“Spike, why can’t you go stalk someone else?”

“Don’t wanna,” the vampire said with a smirk. This bleached blonde, walking bit of sex was leaning against a crypt, thumbs in the loops of his tight, dark jeans. While his trophy duster hung like a second skin, his black t-shirt looked absolutely painted on.

“What do you want then?” Buffy had stopped and was facing her adversary.

“You know what I want, same thing you want, luv.” Since discovering the chip didn’t work on Buffy, the rules of their long held dance had changed. Since their wild frenzy of sex and debauchery tore a house down, the rules had been discarded as quickly as he had removed her clothes.

“Like that’s ever going to happen again.” Buffy had to stop herself from hitting him. She had been so use to taking her physical frustrations out on him when he couldn’t hit back that it had become second nature to her. But now, the only physical she could think of involved kissing and touching, hard and violently, but touching nonetheless. ‘Stop that Buffy, you are so not going there,’ she thought to herself.

But she was already there; the mere memory of Spike’s rough hands traveling over her skin brought an instant reaction, one that someone with vampiric senses couldn’t miss.

“You so sure about that, pet. The scent coming from between those lovely legs of yours is saying something different.” Spike growled and started to saunter over to her as she looked away, cheeks glowing red with embarrassment. She had felt the wetness in her nethers, but was fighting, desperately, the urge to acknowledge it. Before she realized it, he was standing in her space, almost touching her, but not quite, tracing her outline in the air. His blue eyes sparkling with lust as he continued to breathe in her scent, he could hear her heartbeat, growing stronger.

“Gorgeous, pet. You really know how to drive a man wild.”

“You’re not a man.” The stinging words were a contradiction to Buffy’s actions. She stared ferociously at him, inching ever so closer to him.

“True, but then again, you break men. And as we proved the other night, I’m not breakable.” In an instant, he wrapped his arms around her small frame and covered her mouth with his, tongue pushing past her lips, searching for its partner. She resisted for about 2 seconds, when she reached up and grabbed his head, one hand tearing through his hair, the other cradling his face, playing with his ear and traveling up and down his neck. Without the benefit of the violent foreplay that occurred the other night, the unlikely couple found themselves exploring each other with hands and mouth.

‘Bugger this,’ Spike thought as a flash of lightning cracked above them. He picked the slayer up, her legs tightened around his slim waist, a familiar feeling started in his navel that almost brought the vampire to his knees. He quickly brought her into his crypt, never once breaking their kiss.




Once in his home, Spike had every intention of bringing Buffy to his bed. But a strong, delicate hand reaching for the button of his jeans made him stop dead in his journey. A moan escaped his lips as she ripped open his jeans and hesitated before reaching in to grab his cock. As hard as he was before, he couldn’t believe what her touch did. He paused his ministration of kisses on her neck to look into those emerald eyes. Seeing his lust stare back at him made him lose all thought but one, ‘mine!’ Then came the bombshell, “Your eyes really do go on forever, don’t they.” He sucked in unneeded breath, then let out a moan. He lowered her tiny frame from his body and started to remove her clothes. All this time, she’s slowly stroking his member, building up a rhythm that he never would have dared dream of.

Their first coupling was rough, to say the least, nothing remotely romantic or soft about it. But this time was starting off different. Oh, the lust was there, and the urgency, but not the violence. He started to unbutton her shirt, pausing has each button gave way, a small smile filling his lips with each motion. He deliberately brushed her breasts as he pushed back her shirt, eliciting a sigh as she arched her back. Spike took her left breast into his mouth gently at first, letting his tongue run over her nipple. It hardened against his breath. He played with the nipple just long enough to start Buffy moaning, then he started to suck, and rake his teeth over it, biting down with blunt teeth sent an electric shock through her body. He started to push her down onto a sarcophagus; she unwillingly pulled herself away from his touch so they could lay down, side-by-side. Spike started to pout when she removed her hand from his pants to push his coat out of the way. Buffy quickly ripped his shirt up, above his head. The realization that they weren’t yet naked hit both of the lovers at once. They struggled with each other as they each tried to remove the other’s pants.

“Oi, slayer, stop struggling. I can’t bloody well get to the prize if your pants are in the way.”

“I’m not Cracker Jack! Besides, you’re not being that still either. Damn it Spike, I just want to feel your naked body!”

Wide eyes and shocked expressions gave way to smirks and a renewed interest in keeping their lips busy. Finally naked, the two dove into their passion, heat radiating from the live form, being consumed by the dead form. Spike gently rolled on top of Buffy, his right hand traveling from her small, taut breast, down her smooth belly, feeling his way to the top of her thighs. He pushed her legs apart, brushing a lone finger up against her clit, feeling how hot and wet she was.

“Oh, Spike, god, I want you. Yes, touch me, now, touch me there.”

Spike growled, straining to keep his demon in check. He wanted to let it lose and sink his fangs into the soft area between her neck and shoulder. Oh, how sweet slayer blood would taste right now. But he satisfied himself by stroking her wet folds and sliding his fingers deep inside her tight passage. He felt her body tense and then relax as he started to build a rhythm, rubbing his thumb over her pulsing nub.

“Buffy, you’re so hot, so tight. I’m drowning in you slayer, I can’t stop.”

The love talk increased, as the frantic need to come together could be felt in the air. Spike suddenly found himself on his back as Buffy flipped him over. She could no longer stand not having him inside her. She wanted to scream his name. She straddled the vampire, and descended on his hard member, taking his large, cold cock into her with a slow, fluid motion. They both gasped, looking at one another with the surprised expression. This was a feeling they couldn’t ignore, the one they felt for the first time in that abandoned house, the feeling of completeness that occurred when he entered her. She began ridding her lover with long, hard strokes. It didn’t take long before she was at the edge.

“Spike, here I come, oh, yes, here it is.”

“Yes, baby, do it, come for me. Now.” The last statement was more of a command then a suggestion. He felt the slick muscles pussy start to contract; the anticipation put him right there as well. His balls tightened and his pace quicken, slamming into her with every stroke, grinding his hips so his pelvis would rub on her clit.

“Aaarrrrr,” the screaming brought their release.




Buffy opened her eyes, “That was amazing.” She let out a moan as she removed herself from Spikes lower half. She stared into his eyes and the smile that was creeping over her face, froze.

“Bloody right it was amazing. Luv, I don’t know where you learned to do that thing with your leg, but I’d…” he stopped. The look he was receiving wasn’t the basky afterglow of a woman who shagged him like her life depended on it.
“What’s wrong, pet?” He cursed himself the minute the words left his lips. He knew what was wrong, what would happen. A repeat of that first morning; the dress and run, with a few punches landed for effect.
“Wrong? Spike, how can you even ask that? Don’t you get it?” Buffy started to get off him, and he quickly grabbed her wrists and flipped her over. He brought his face right up to hers.

“No slayer, you’re not Cinderella and it’s not midnight.” With that – the clock tower at the end of the cemetery struck twelve. Buffy arched her eyebrow as if to say, ‘Yup – real Big Ben you are…’

“Enough, I can ask that question, because I can’t bloody well see what the bleedin' problem is!” A small smirk crept over his face – it was time to turn the charm back on. Buffy didn’t want sincere-up-to-his-fangs-with-the-women-he-loved-Spike. She wanted, no NEEDED, the walking, talking, sex of Big Bad. She didn’t want to see a face full of devotion, she needed to see eyes flashing black with lust and passion. Lust for her, passion for her. The spark that reminded her, she was alive; reminded her she could feel more then pain. Maybe if she saw it enough, she’d allow that his love was real.

“You, slayer, shagged me silly – made my bleedin’ toes curl. You did things to me no one else ever thought of doing. You let me do things to you… (beat – that sexy smile returned) things in my 100 plus years in this world have only seen in my dreams. Don’t tell me something is wrong!” He growled and started licking her neck, purposely ignoring the two sets of faded bite marks. Buffy started to struggle.

“Stop it will you, I need to get dressed.”

“Put your clothes back on and I can’t do this.” Spike grabbed her breast with one hand and brought his mouth down on her nipple. ‘Time to make her see.’ He moved his tongue around her hardening nipple. He bit it with blunt teeth and started to suck, making her forget, temporarily, about her clothes. She stopped struggling, really hadn’t been trying that hard anyways. She wanted him again; that pleasant burning sensation that started in her stomach and ended in her groin area was becoming more intense with every pull. Then she remembered what was happening. ‘No, damn it, I can’t let him do this to me.’

“Spike, you’re a pig, I’m not a Tootsie Pop.”

She successfully pushed him away and jumped off the sarcophagus. “No, luv, you’re better than candy. C’mere, let Mr. Owl bite you.”

He pounced towards her, but she was too fast. She kicked at his legs and caught his face with her fist as he fell forward. He laid spread out, naked on the floor.

“Don’t you see Spike, I can’t do this, this is wrong in so many ways.” She started to cry. Her brain understood that was her story, but her heart wouldn’t let her stick to it; it knew better and it wasn’t going to let her off without some pain.
“Why, because I make you feel; because you give me life; because I love you?” He stood; knowing full well he was loosing her, but he needed to tell her what she was to him.

“Don’t say that – don’t ever say that!”

“It’s the truth. You know it, you bloody feel it. When I’m inside you – you change me. You are more to me then blood.”

“You are a soulless, evil creature. You’re less then a man. I will not allow you to do this to me.”

“I may be soulless, Goldilocks, but when I’m with you, when I’m fucking you, you make my heart beat again. I have never taken so much pleasure in feeling that empty space in my chest. You, slayer, you do that to me.”

“I don’t want to do that – I’m not trying to do that. Get a life, a hobby, get a puppy, something. Because I will not let you do this. We have to stop this.” She desperately tried to make it sound like this was all about sex. Queen of Denial, she almost had herself convinced. But the look on his face told her he knew otherwise.

“Oh, I have plenty of hobbies, you’d be surprised what I can do. But we’re not talking about keeping the vampire’s time occupied before Passion comes on. We’re talking love here, sweetheart. I love you. Think I’ve showed you enough for you to believe it, but you want to think this is all about sex, I won’t complain. You’ll be back, already couldn’t stay away. You got a taste of me and you’ll keep wanting more and I’ll give it to you. I’ll give you all of me until you can admit you love me.”

“I don’t love you. I never will. Just leave me alone.”

And with that she was gone.

“So, then, won’t be needed the handcuffs luv?” He called out as the door to his crypt slammed shut.

He surveyed his broken furniture, shaking his head, wondering what the hell made him fall for that crazy bint. His unlife had been a serious case of following his passions without too much thought, indulging every fantasy, and now this. Listening to his lower half instead of his head had finally gotten him into a bad spot. Big bad here, master vampire, part of the scourge of Europe, falling in love with the slayer of all women and telling her it was ok to use him like a vibrator.

“Oh, someone stake me now!”