Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all of the fantastic reviews! Hope everyone enjoys my latest installment. Finally, some Spuffy lovin! As always, puh-lease review!

Aslo, to Gillypod, hope the wait wasn't too painful babes!
Buffy was unable to tear her eyes away from Spike’s, her feet were frozen in place as she stood shyly against the wall. Never in all her years had Buffy felt so unsure of herself, resorting to wallflower status as she waited for Spike to make the first move. The outside world fell away, leaving the two blondes oblivious to anything other than one another. Just as Buffy took one shaky step in the direction of Spike, their connection was broken when a raven haired girl stepped in front of him; effectively halting her journey.

Spike blinked several times trying to get his vision to straighten out again to see who or what was blocking Buffy. Looking upwards, he found himself staring into the face of a very disgruntled girlfriend.

“Lo, pet.” Spike mumbled, placing his hands on Drusilla’s petite waist and trying to peak around her to find Buffy. “Why so glum?”

“Glum! Hmph!” Drusilla fumed, crossing her arms across her chest in aggravation. “You haven’t danced with me all night and now you’re too drunk to do anything but sit in this bloody booth!”

Normally Spike found Drusilla’s pouting to be relatively cute, bending to her will when she batted her chocolate brown eyes in his direction. Tonight, on the other hand, her actions were only fueling his desire to leave and find Buffy. “So sorry, luv. How’s about I make a quick trip to the loo? Maybe that will make me feel better, yeah?” When Spike heard Drusilla’s mumbled response, he grabbed a hold to the back of the booth and pulled himself up. Stumbling across the dance floor, Spike slowly made his way towards the back of the club in the direction of the bathrooms.

Once inside the garishly lit blue tiled bathroom, Spike splashed his face with cold water and leaned against the wall with his eyes closed. When he heard the door open and bang shut, Spike cracked one eye and glanced towards the mirror, angling his head so that he could see who came in. When he did not see anyone, Spike took a step forward and leaned around the side of the stalls and searched again. The shriek that erupted from his throat when he bumped into someone echoed loudly, sounding embarrassingly like a woman screaming.

“Sorry, didn’t see you there, mate.” He muttered, stepping aside, desperate to leave the tiny enclosure.

“Hmm…must be drunker than I thought to mistake me for a man, Slayer.” Buffy teased, running her hand down Spike’s chest, letting him know exactly who he was dealing with. Instantly sensing his fear, Buffy removed her hand and took a step back. Since she was trying to play nice this time around, Buffy figured scaring the living daylights out of Spike right off the bat would not be a good idea. “You ok, Slayer? Got this kinda green thing going on with your face; you gonna hurl or something?”

“Why are you here, Buffy?” Spike asked, his voice dripping with loathing for the tiny blonde vampire. While his hormones were screaming at him to take her right there in the dingy bathroom, Spike’s pride was urging him to make her pay for what she had done to him last time around. “Come to finish what you started last time?”


A wave of sorrow burst through Buffy and for a brief second she wondered what was making her feel guilty over her previous actions. Pushing her thoughts aside, Buffy took a deep, yet unneeded breath and said, “Something told me to come back here. I think you are in danger.”

“Right!” Spike scoffed, “The only bloody thing that’s ever been a threat to me has been you.” With an enraged growl, Spike stalked towards the bathroom door with every intention of leaving, but something told him to stop. With his hand on the door handle, he said, “Fine, what kind of trouble?”

“From my sires.” Buffy admitted, “I have this feeling that they are planning on coming back to Sunnydale to kill you. I think it may be because of me. Willow feels that I left to get away from you.”

“So, the danger I’m in is still because of you?” Spike asked with a bitter tone. Dropping his hand from the door handle, Spike turned back to face Buffy and was shocked to find her eyes glittering with tears. Taking a step closer to her, Spike looked down into her emerald green gaze and asked, “Did you leave because of me?”

If Buffy’s heart was still beating, she was sure it would have skipped several times as Spike moved closer towards her. Scared of her mounting feelings towards the Slayer, Buffy had kept them a secret, even to herself. Did she really want to let Spike know that she cared for him? Would he laugh at her if she told him? Mustering up as much courage as she could fathom, Buffy said, “Yes.”

“Why? Why would you leave when the one person you wanted to kill more than anything else was here?” Unconsciously the two blondes had closed the gap between them and were now so close that Spike could smell the faint orchid smell emanating from Buffy, making his head and heart swoon with desire.

“Because I didn’t want to kill you anymore.’ Buffy admitted her voice barely a whisper as she gazed upwards into Spike’s stormy blue eyes. They were so close now that any slight movement and their bodies would touch. Buffy ached, desperate for contact with Spike. Tentatively, Buffy moved her arm forward and slipped her tiny hand inside Spike’s, praying that he would not jump away from her touch. She was filled with joy when Spike not only kept his hand tightly wrapped around hers, but moved closer towards her; their bodies now pressing against one another. Buffy trembled when she felt the moist warmth of his breath as he spoke.

“Not kill me, huh? Then, what did you want to do, luv?” Spike barely choked out, his voice a harsh whisper. Buffy’s firm breasts pressed against his chest as she took deep unneeded breaths. Spike’s mind swam with uncertainty and he knew that he shouldn’t be this close to a Master Vampire. Not to mention that she was the one that had nearly brought him to his death once before. However, his passion for the tiny beauty combined with his intoxicated state did nothing to pull him away from her. Instead, he slid his arm around her waist and pulled her even closer to his body; grinding against her taut abdomen with his raging erection.

The air around them was thick with desire. Buffy felt an instant flood of moisture between her legs as Spike ground his shaft against her center. When he leaned closer to her face, Buffy panted, “Fuck…you. I wanted to fuck you!” Wrapping her hands around his neck, Buffy covered Spike’s lips with her own; devouring him. She gasped with surprise when Spike twirled them around and slammed her back against the cold metal of the bathroom stall. Lifting up her legs, Buffy clamped them around his narrow hips and writhed against his body; the sodden material of her underwear dampening the front of his jeans. Mentally, she chastised herself for changing out of her thong before leaving the house, the new pair making it very difficult to do what she really wanted to do.

Spike was lost, his mind completely focused on the task at hand, which at the moment consisted of getting Buffy’s underwear off and his dick inside of her. Unfortunately, he was having a difficult time getting his hands to cooperate. He mentally cursed himself for drinking so much. With an almost feral growl, Spike ripped the black spandex away from her body and tossed them on the floor. In a flash, his zipper was lowered by Buffy’s trembling hand and Spike had his throbbing cock poised at her entrance. Just as Spike was about to ram into Buffy’s cool channel, he was distracted by the sound of someone entering the bathroom. A second later they were interrupted by the annoyed sound of someone clearing their throat. Looking over, Spike was faced with a stern look from an extremely displeased employee.

“You guys finished or do I need to tell everyone to go outside?” The overly muscled bouncer asked with his arms crossed over his puffed out chest. “I’ve had complaints.”

Slowly easing Buffy to the floor, Spike adjusted tucked his stiff cock back inside his pants; his face flaming red with embarrassment. “Sorry mate, got a bit carried away.”

Buffy lowered her skirt and kicked the tattered underwear under the stall, out of sight. She briefly considered flashing her fangs at the man so that he would leave and they could get back to the matter at hand, but reconsidered, figuring that doing so would not increase her chances with the Slayer. Instead, she sulked, her bottom lip poked out and a pitiful look plastered on her face. “Sorry.”

“No big deal, it happens all the time.” The bouncer said with a much nicer tone this time, falling prey to the charms of the seductively innocent vampire. With a swing of his beefy arms, he motioned that it was time for them to leave the bathroom.

Once outside in the hallway, Buffy pressed Spike against the wall so that they were partially shrouded in the darkness. After placing a feather light kiss to his swollen lips, Buffy whispered, “Come find me later. You know where I will be.”

TBC...