Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, so the muse decided to show up tonight. **WARNING** there is some Dru/Spike interaction inside this chapter. It is short and almost painless, promise, but I have had some requests so I decided to grant them. Please don't be mad, you will be rewarded with Spuffy goodness! Please review. I hate to beg for them, but hey...it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when you guys comment on my stories! Thanks!
Eyes closed, Spike rammed his cock deep inside her quivering channel; gasping and grunting for air as his orgasm approached. As her body quaked beneath his, Spike felt her nails rake across his back causing a sharp pain to scorch through his body as tiny droplets of blood slipped down his heated skin. With one final thrust, Spike spilled his release into her awaiting core, hot semen spurting forward as his scream of pleasure echoed in the spacious living room.

“Oh, Buffy! Fuck, you feel so good…” Spike murmured against the delicate column of her neck, his words barely louder than a whispered pant, but loud enough for his lover to hear. His body was still quivering with pleasure when he heard a wild shriek of anger coming from below him and he was launched off the couch, landing dangerously close to the glass coffee table. With a look of confusion, not to mention intoxication, Spike crawled into a crouched position and looked questioningly at his raven haired girlfriend.
“What the bleeding hell was that for, Dru?!”

“You sorry son of a bitch!” Drusilla whispered, her voice dripping with fury. “Who in the fucking hell is Buffy?” As if she were trying to protect herself, Drusilla snatched the quilt that was tossed across the back of the couch and wrapped it around her naked form. Tears glistened in her eyes as she struggled to control her emotions, focusing on her anger and not sadness. Deep in her heart, she had always known that Spike’s true love had belonged to someone else, but she never wanted to admit that horrible truth to herself.

Spike stared wide eyed with shock at his girlfriend, not wanting to believe that he had been callous enough to say another woman’s name during sex. “Dru…pet, I didn’t mean it.” Still on his knees, Spike shuffled forward and tried to take her into his arms. Tears were now streaming down Drusilla’s face as she backed away from him and all Spike could do was sink to the floor in shame.

“I didn’t ask if you mean to do it. I asked who the hell Buffy is.” Her chest was heaving as she gasped through her sobs for air. Painful recognition seeped into her consciousness as Spike’s crystal blue eyes stared up at her, a faint memory of a conversation long ago played through Drusilla’s mind. ‘Her name was Buffy…and she almost killed me.’
Shaking her head in disbelief, Drusilla scrambled over the back of the couch. “She’s the one. I always knew you were in love with someone else, but I never imagined…” Her voice trailed off as she moved towards the stairs, heading to her bedroom. “Just go, Spike. Leave…and don’t come back.”

~*~*~*~*~*~


Spike had left Drusilla’s townhouse confused and upset with no direction in mind. For several hours he wandered aimlessly around the darkened town, finally ending up in front of the looming house that he knew Buffy called home.

His next movements seemed to be done on autopilot, his body moving forward on its own without instruction from his brain. Inside, his mind was screaming at him to stop, turn around and go home, but somehow he ended up walking through the endless halls in search of her bedroom.

The soft light of flickering candles filtered around the edges of a partially opened door and Spike was drawn to the golden haze like a moth to a flame. Pushing the heavy oak door open slowly without a sound, he stood framed in the doorway and stared at the sight before him; totally entranced by her beauty.

Buffy was curled on one side, one slender leg thrown around the blood red silken sheets; her flaxen hair flowed across the pillows as she slept. Mesmerized by the sight of Buffy, Spike felt his heart beat wildly in his chest and his cock harden with desire.

“You plan on standing there all night and staring or what?” Buffy asked as she slowly rolled over and stretched languidly like a feline.

‘I…um…I…well, what I mean…” Spike stammered as his concentration was blown when Buffy arched delicately while she stretched. A fierce blush crept up his neck and enflamed his cheeks when the edge of the sheet dipped down, uncovering part of her chest to allow one perfectly globed breast to pop out. Averting his gaze quickly, Spike nervously shuffled from one foot to the other while he attempted to make conversation, but once again failing to do anything other than babble wildly.

“Very well put, Slayer.” Buffy commented with a hint of sarcasm behind her amused smile. Noticing that Spike was quickly turning a shade of red that almost matched her sheets, Buffy decided to torment him further by sitting up so that the rest of her covers fell to her waist. Reaching out, she lightly patted an area of the bed next to her and said, “Sit down, take a load off. You seem…tensed, Spike.”

Hesitantly, Spike crossed the small span of carpet between them and perched cautiously on the edge of the bed. “Tense, you say? Doesn’t even begin to describe what I am feeling right now.” With a wry expression on his face, Spike cocked his head slightly to gaze back at Buffy who was sliding off the bed. He watched intently as she wrapped a short, black robe around her slender frame and silently wished she had not put it on.

Once Buffy tied the silken garment, she went around the front of the bed and sat down next to him.

“All right, so tell me about it. You seemed to be doing okay when I left you at the club, what happened between now and then?” She inquired, honestly wondering what was on his mind. When she had left him in the hallway at the Bronze, Buffy had slipped up to the balcony and watched Spike as he went back to his friends. It didn’t take her too long to realize that the dark haired waif in the group was more to Spike than just a friend. Curiosity had got the better of her, forcing Buffy from her hiding spot and following inebriated couple on their walk home. She had watched them, hidden beneath the shadows of a willow tree, as the entwined couple barely made it inside the house. There was an ache inside Buffy that she could not describe as she watched Spike and his lover enter the darkened house; tears had fallen from her eyes when the door shut, blocking them from her view, leaving her alone on the outside. Now, as she sat next to him, the faint aroma of sex wafting through the air, Buffy though that her heart might just break into a thousand pieces. Mustering up the courage to hear about Spike’s love life, the one that didn’t include her, Buffy said “Come on. Spill. I’ll be like Dr. Phil or something?”

Spike cocked his scared eyebrow in her direction. “Right, like you really want to hear all about my sodding evening?” When Buffy nodded her head and motioned for him to continue. Spike shook his head in disbelief and figured that his night couldn’t get any weirder. “All right then, no laughing when I finish, though. I have a girlfriend. I know I should have told you; hell I shouldn’t have been tearing at your knickers in the bathroom, but for whatever reason I never mentioned her. Drusilla, that’s her name…well, we’ve been together for a little over a year now. Pretty much since you left back then I guess. Anyway, went home with her…had sex and was a right wanker.” Spike stopped, unsure of how to proceed with the story. Embarrassed as hell that he not only said Buffy’s name during sex, but that he was about to admit it to her as well.

“So, what’d ya do? On with the good stuff!” Buffy prodded, slightly poking Spike in the side to encourage him to finish the story. “Pass out on her or something? You were drunk as a skunk last time I saw you.”

“Wish it were that simple, luv.” Spike muttered as he ran his hands over his face and threw his already tousled locks. Taking a deep breath, he decided to say it as fast as possible and just get the secret out in the open. “Isaidyournameduringsex.” Spike forced himself to turn and look at Buffy after several seconds of horrendous silence.

“You…you…you said my name?” Buffy whispered. Her emerald eyes were open wide as she tried to process what Spike had just told her. She was sure that if it were possible, her heart would have started beating at that moment. Throwing caution to the wind, Buffy leaned forward and captured Spike’s lips in a crushing embrace; pouring all of her emotions into that one kiss.

Momentarily caught of guard, Spike froze when Buffy’s soft lips pressed against his, but finally melted into her embrace. Passion took over and he reached out to pull Buffy tightly against his body, arms clenching her in his embrace. Frantically pawing at one another, pent up lust and desire aching to be released, their clothes were shed within seconds.

As much as Buffy wanted this moment to be cherished, slow and tender, her hormones got the better of her as she roughly pushed Spike onto his back; desperate to feel his rigid shaft inside her trembling core. Crawling up his body, Buffy placed her knees along his sides and guided his cock inside her pussy with a shaky hand. Not accustomed as of late to having a dick inside of her, much less one of Spike’s substantial girth, Buffy was forced to move slowly as she sank down onto the turgid shaft. He filled every inch of her and Buffy sighed with satisfaction when her body finally adjusted around him. Lifting up, Buffy looked down at Spike before thrusting herself back down again; their eyes connecting in a heated glare.

Spike’s mouth literally watered at the sight before him as he watched Buffy bounce across his lap. Reaching out, he grasped her rounded hips and dug his fingers into the buttery flesh as he thrust up into her. Pulling his feet up near his ass, Spike flipped them over, pressing Buffy into the mattress with a surprised yelp. With one hand he reached down and grabbed hold of Buffy’s tiny ankle and lifting her leg upward to place it over his shoulder, instantly pushing his dick deeper into her cunt. As he pumped away forcefully, the power behind each thrust causing them both a desirable sense of both pleasure and pain, Spike briefly thought that he could never have been this rough with a normal girl. A devious grin spread across his beautiful features as he realized that he liked that idea and reached for her other leg to toss over his shoulders as well.

Buffy’s ass was in the air and she was blissfully happy as Spike plowed into her with alarming speed and accuracy; hitting places inside her that no other man had ever been able to. With her hands wrapped firmly around the cool metal bars of her headboard, she pushed against his thrusts with supernatural strength; unneeded pants of breath coming out between each scream of pleasure. When the tales tell tingling of her approaching orgasm bloomed at her core, Buffy let go of her leverage, lowered her legs and reached out to pull Spike closer to her; capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. With one final thrust of Spike’s hips against hers, Buffy gave way to her orgasm and screamed her praises loudly. She smiled, totally sated as her lover joined in her release, screaming her name as his hot seed shot deep into her cold womb.

As the sun began to creep over the horizon, they drifted off to sleep still entwined; Spike’s softening cock nestled between Buffy’s delicate folds and her face tucked safely against the smooth skin of his neck. It never crossed Spike’s mind that allowing a vampire to sleep that close to his jugular wasn’t the best idea; instead, for the first time in months, he fell asleep with a content smile on his face.

TBC>>