Author's Chapter Notes:
Some SMUT to get everyone through the weekend. No plot at all and I am sorry, but I was really busy at work with dead people and whatnot, so I really couldn't put a lot of thought into the story. Hope that's ok for you guys. Nasty lil cliffhanger, though! Thanks so much for the reviews on the last chapter, they made me so happy! I won't be able to write until next week, possibly Thursday due to houseguests. Since I won't be able to, I wanted to at least put up one fun filled chapter to hold you guys over! Thanks again and let me know what you think!
Stretching languidly like a content feline, Spike awoke slowly; eyelids fluttering lightly as he tried to adjust to the light that was just beginning to flow into the room from outside. Realizing that the incoming sunlight would not make for a pleasant morning for the slumbering vampire curled next to his side, Spike eased out of the bed to close the heavy midnight blue curtains.

“Mmm…whatcha doin’?” Buffy muttered, eyes heavy lidded with sleep. Smiling slightly, she openly ogled the slender yet muscular build of the naked Slayer at the foot of the bed. “Not that I mind that you’re all with the nakedness for me to enjoy.”

“Sunlight was creeping in, pet.” Spike explained, walking back to the bed with a smirk on his face. “Didn’t want you leaving so soon.” Reaching out a hand to Buffy, he continued, “How ‘bout a shower, luv?”

“You, all naked and wet? I don’t know…you might have to twist my arm, Slayer.” Sliding her hand inside Spike’s, Buffy allowed him to pull her up from the bed and into his arms. Tilting her head back, she captured Spike’s awaiting lips and devoured them hungrily; pressing her nude body against his and moaning deeply when his hot skin came in contact with hers. Breaking apart momentarily, Buffy nibbled along his earlobe and whispered, “Maybe the shower could wait a bit?”

“Why wait, pet.” He growled as he picked her legs up and wrapped them around his narrow hips. With his hands firmly placed underneath her ass, Spike pulled Buffy tightly against him; his hardened cock nestled between her thighs and headed in the direction of the bathroom; peeking in first to make sure that the curtains were closed.

Thankful that she was so light, Spike was able to turn on the shower without having to put Buffy down. As they waited for the water to heat, Spike placed Buffy’s back against the wall for leverage and began nibbling along her collarbone; experimentally biting down harder each time as her moans and pants became louder.

When the steam began filling the small bathroom, Spike pulled them away from the wall and carefully stepped into the shower and instantly pushed her against the cool tile and slid his cock inside her moist depth. Hips rocked together violently as Spike ploughed into Buffy, their cries of passion echoing off the walls.

His teeth were on her neck again, she couldn’t think, her mind was lost with desire as his blunt canines marked her flesh. “Mmm…Spike…” Buffy moaned, tightening her legs around his waist and pulling his cock deeper inside her pussy. “Fuck, love the way you feel inside me.”

Spike’s only reply was an animalistic grunt as he pumped into her wildly, grabbing at her slender hips hard enough to leave deep bruises; his fingernails leaving tiny half moon shapes in their wake. The sharp, but pleasurable pain of her fangs piercing his jugular sent him over the edge; his release was sudden, surprising, and thunderous as he emptied his seed into her womb.

Leaning into Buffy’s tiny form, her legs tied around his waist, his softening cock imbedded inside her cunt, Spike rested his forehead against hers and tried to catch his breath; ignoring the intense pain on his back from the hot water pounding against the deep score marks that her nails had caused.

They remained like that until the water began to cool, silently holding on to one another. Finally, Buffy un-wrapped her legs from around Spike and slowly slid down his body until her feet touched the shower floor. Grabbing the soap, she worked up a thick lather before gently massaging it against Spike’s skin; gently washing the marks that both she and Willow had caused as she worked down the rest of his body. When she was finished, Spike grabbed a washcloth and returned the favor; his caresses sending chills down her spine and causing her to giggle when he dipped the soft cloth into her belly button, sliding down between her legs to cleanse the delicate curls located there.

When the water no longer offered the comfort of heat, Buffy almost had to result to force to remove Spike from the shower. His skin was riddled with goose bumps and his teeth were beginning to chatter, yet he wanted to stay locked away in the bathroom where no one could interrupt them and Buffy was naked. “Out, mister!” Buffy ordered, thrusting a fluffy sage green towel in his direction. Finally, the sulking platinum blonde exited the shower and wrapped the bath towel around his waist; not bothering to dry off completely. Instead, he found drying Buffy’s body to be a more pleasing.

Once dry, they went back into the bedroom for clean clothes, crimson pajama bottoms for Spike and the matching shirt for Buffy; which swallowed her whole, stopping just above her knees and the long sleeves rolled up almost to her elbows. Spike personally thought that he had never seen anything or anyone that was cuter than she was now. Grabbing her by the hand, Spike led her downstairs to the kitchen; making sure to close any curtains along the way. Settling her on the barstool at the light colored wooden island in the center of the kitchen, Spike said, “Well, I’ve always wanted to cook for a girl in the morning, but guess you don’ really eat, yeah?”

“Hey! Just cuz I don’t really need it doesn’t mean I don’t want it.” Buffy exclaimed, laughing at Spike’s crestfallen look. “So, whattcha making?”

“You eat real food?” Spike asked, cocking his eyebrow quizzically. “I’ve only ‘eard of vamps dining on humans, not human cuisine.”

“Yeah, like those stupid Watchers want their Slayers to think of us as anything but big meanies who run around all ‘GRR’ and leaving dead bodies piled up along the alleyways. Don’t think that’d be too good for business, do you? We have feelings and hobbies and stuff that you don’t know about.”

“Huh. Ok, then. Bit strange is all to me, kitten.” Noticing Buffy’s change in demeanor, Spike wrapped his arms around her from the back and kissed her cheek. “We come from diff’rent worlds, takes a bit of adjustment, is all. For both of us. Now, how do you feel about pancakes?”

“Ooh, love pancakes. Can there be chocolate chips?”

“Anything you want, luv.” Spike replied, crossing the kitchen and gathering items from the cabinets for breakfast. He came to a halt and cringed at her excited, “Can there be a little blood drizzled on top cuz they’re uber yummy.”

Buffy’s sides hurt from laughing so hard. Spike’s expression from hearing her request for bloody pancakes was hysterical. “I’m kidding, Spike!” She squeaked out between giggles, “Syrup’s good.”


About a half hour later, both Slayer and Vampire were sufficiently full of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and on Buffy’s request, several glasses of chocolate milk. Standing near the sink, Buffy had begun washing the dishes; figuring it was the least she could do for Spike being so nice to her lately. In all honesty, her heart ached as she wiped away the remains of pancake, knowing that this type of domesticity was something she could never truly have. Lost in thought, she jumped with surprise when Spike’s breath tickled her neck; his muscular arms sliding around her waist and pulling her close to his chest.

“’ve missed you.” He murmured against her ear as he reached below the hemline of her shirt; knowing full well that she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“Missed me? Hello, been with you all day, Spike. How can you miss me?” Buffy wobbled in his arms when his finger brushed against her clit; weakening her knees. Letting the last plate slide back into the warm, soapy water, Buffy turned around in his grasp and stared up into his eyes.

“Missed touching you is all; feeling your soft skin, your lips…” Spike murmured, placing feather light kisses all over her face. His tongue curled over his teeth in a seductive smirk as her eyes fluttered, her mouth open and panting for unneeded air, her hips undulating against the palm of his hand as his finger pumped in and out of her moist center.

Picking her up, Spike turned them around and placed her on top of the island; opening the night shirt and leaning her back until she was bare before him. Dipping down, Spike circled her belly button with his tongue and traced a line upwards towards her breasts. His right hand cupped one perfect globe while his mouth suckled on the other, biting lightly at her rosy nipple.

Their attention focused solely on one another, neither Spike nor Buffy noticed that the backdoor in the kitchen had been opened or that there were three guests standing in the threshold; mouths agape with shock.

TBC...


**Oh and this wasn't proofread really good, sorry. Hope everything is all right!**