[Reviews - 117] LikedPrinter
Summary: REVISED AGAIN ALTERNATE ENDING!!!Buffy Summers and William Giles were best friends as kids, but at the age of 10 William is forced to move to England with his father. What happens when 10 year old William comes back as 18 year old Spike to visit an old friend?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 41419 Read: 31911
Published: 01/10/2007 Updated: 06/10/2009

1. Old Friends by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 6] Liked (1752 words)
This story has been revised. It was suppose to be based on a true story, but I switched it up a little...Okay a lot. :)

2. It's You by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 7] Liked (1374 words)
They aren't mine. None of the characters from Angel or Buffy belong to me...excpet for Spike...he's mine damnit!

3. Looking Back by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 3] Liked (1445 words)
Now I said in the last chapter that I owned Spike...well I do. Ow, Damnit Joss I was kidding...okay he's not mine, but I wish he was, and one day when Joss releases me from this chair I am strapped to he will be!!! Moohahaha. Wait what? I can have him for how much? Are you kidding I don't have that much money! Soooo.....I guess he won't be...*whispers* unless I steal him. hehe. Ow! Jesus Chirst how in the hell did you hear that?? I was whispering! Get me Marti, she's nicer!

4. Take A God Damn Hint! by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 7] Liked (2101 words)
So my plan about Marti was a bust. I thought that maybe she'd be easier on me, but you know what? She was tougher than Joss! So i'll be sitting in this chair for a while, holding on to whatever is left of my battered delusions. *cry*

5. Jealously Overrules All by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 2] Liked (2433 words)
I, Nessa Symone, from the bottom of my heart, I promise that I'm going to forget all about stealing Spike from Joss Whedon and everyone at ME....*flips over page* and learn to live with the facts that I can never have him. Okay there I'm done, can I go now!?

6. Slip Of The Tongue by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 7] Liked (1754 words)
None of the characters from Buffy or Angel are mine they all belong to Joss and everyone at ME. For once I'm actually going to accept that...hehe but not for long..*evil grin*

7. Figure It Out by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 1] Liked (2304 words)
I got to say conning Joss into believing that i own the characters from Buffy and Angel is fairly hard. He keeps saying that i'm crazy...but i'm not i'm just obsessed. :D

8. As Long As You Want Me by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 5] Liked (2978 words)
soooo....after that little talk i had with Joss about being obsessed, i somehow ended up in a white room feeling very dazed. Apparently, according to the doctors i have a disease called "YOUR FUCKING CRAZY AND SHOULD BE COMITTED!" so here i am...fuck i'm soo alone. :(

9. This Dance by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 0] (2264 words)
I'm still in the white room. It truly sucks ASS! i get these mind-crushing shocks sent to my brain everytime i speak of the characters from Joss' tv shows. haha It's funny, the shocks are like the ones Spike-AAAHHH! God Damnit! *sigh* wow...this is going to get boring very quick.

10. Hidden by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 9] Liked (2493 words)
Well I'm finally out of the white room. And all I have to show for it is a medical band, a throbbing brain, and my drawings of my new ghosty friends!!! :D

11. My Angel/My Immortal by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 1] Liked (2244 words)
sorry for the late update!! chaoters 11 and 12 for ya!!

12. Things Get Scary by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 5] Liked (3760 words)

13. Worth It by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 2] Liked (2206 words)
*in robot voice* Hel-lo. My name is Van-ess-a. I am pro-gramed to tell you the char-act-ers from Buf-fy and An-gel are not mine. They be-long to Joss Whe-don. This pro-gram ends in 3-2-1......*normal voice* What the fuck was that?!?! GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!!

14. Growing Back/Growing Closer by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 5] Liked (2054 words)
i changed the names of this chapter it was originally "White Flag" but i wanted it to be something other than the name of the song in this chapter...just so you know!! mmk on with the story

15. My Heart Can't Tell You No by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 2] Liked (1729 words)
It was late last night when i was at my friends house looking for the washroom. It was dark and i somehow ended up in the basement. Once i got down there i heard creaking. So i followed the sound and i ended up in a dark cold room. So i flick on the light and there i see Joss Whedon sitting on a wooden rocking chair. I screamed, then he screamed, then we both screamed. "You follow me everywhere!" i said..."Well if you give me back Spike i wouldn't have too." he replied..."Fine, but only because this is really starting to get creepy. How did you get in anyway?" i asked..."Oh window's open." "Oh." So i take Joss up the stairs to the computer room, and Spike is sitting at the computer reading fanfiction. "Do people really think i can bend that way?" he asks me. "it's possible. Anyways Joss isn't going to stop creeping me out until i give you back to him." so i start crying and inbetween the first tear and the countless other that followed, Joss and Spike left me to wollow in dispair....i need to stop doing drugs.....hahah just kidding i love them too much! *wink wink*

16. Just Yours by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 2] Liked (1900 words)
Also i'm sure you have all noticed the amount of songs in this story...i'm sorry if you don't like it but the story is based around it...and i really like the songs..hehe

Now the real song that I wrote is called 'the One'. I chose not to put it up cuz i'm a little self-concious about it...lol but i might at a later date...mmk!

17. Our Happily Ever After...Sort Of by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 0] (2092 words)
Okay from this chapter and on, is where the story changes. I had told you before that the true story that I had originally started is going to be changed because: 1- I couldn’t find it in me to finish the true story; and 2-I had an idea for another story a few months back, and instead of writing a whole new story, I decided to merge them into one. So from here on out it’s my creative mind instead of the originally based story line. Plus this way the story’s longer. : D

18. A Talk With A Stranger by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 3] Liked (2432 words)
I know i scared you a little with the last chapter but i promise things with pick up....now! on with the story!!!

19. It's Times Like These by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 11] Liked (2104 words)
!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!
Okay so here's the deal...i told you before that i changed the end of this story because i wanted to see how it turned out....and it was a little weird lol. I've been wanting to change the end for some time now but never got around to it. So here it is...no random other world and no confusion....but for a better ending to the story there was something that i had to sacrifice but i think it turned out waaaay better this way. i hope you like it...sorry for those last few chapters :S my mind took me too far haha ....anyway let's get on with it and please leave a review to let me know what you think of the alternate ending (BETTER OR WORSE)????