Chapter 2


“Maybe you didn’t hear me before.” She says, a mockery of a sweet smile on her face. “Screw….”

I cut her off with a stinging slap to the face. I’ve been avoiding laying a hand on her, in the sense of striking her, but as I’ve told her, if she wants to push me she’ll sure as hell suffer the consequences. She doesn’t protest the slap or even show any sign of pain other than the involuntary watering of her left eye, as this is the cheek which is now burning with my fingerprints. I know something is hurting her and I don’t flatter myself that it has anything to do with me, but it seems that whether she is aware of it or not she is showing me the way to help her. She doesn’t need or want comfort just now, maybe she feels she doesn’t deserve it. I can see guilt over something written all over her face.

“I’m going to let go of your hands.” I tell her. “You are going to walk to the middle of the room; with your head down. You will remove your all of your clothing. You will wait for me there in the correct position. You will not take your eyes off the floor and if you even look like you are about to say ‘screw you’ or speak at all, I will gag you and flog you until you’re too exhausted to mouth off again. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Sir.” She says, her eyes seem to bore into mine as a look almost of relief crosses her face. “Thank you.” She adds quietly.

I’m thrown for a second by the genuine gratitude in her voice. Obviously I’m on target, she needs me severe and unbending, for now at least. She seems to honestly want me to go the whole hog and as always I won’t disappoint my lady. However, I’ll do it my way, she won’t force my hand into anything I haven’t planned or thought about completely tonight. Still gripping her face I knock the breath out of her with an almost brutal kiss. Pulling away I release her hands and face and step back from her. She remains still for a moment, as if the kiss stunned her.

I suck in a breath. Here we go, if I thought God hadn’t long ago deserted my pathetic existence I’d be praying about now that I could get this right. Showtime.

“What the hell are you still standing there for? Move. Bitch!”

She jumps when I yell ‘bitch’, as she did when I yelled ‘now’ earlier. Hurriedly, she drops her head and moves past me. I pinch the bridge of my nose and the movement of my arm evidently catches her peripheral vision, making her cringe slightly as if expecting a blow. I don’t know whether that makes me feel happy or sick. In a ‘normal’ scene it’d make me happy but this whole thing today has thrown me for a loop. I close my eyes for a second to muster up the finest performance I can. When I open them she is in position. Standing perfectly, legs shoulder width apart, hands behind her back, head down.

“Do you have any idea what you’ve let yourself in for?” I muse almost to myself. “Do you want me to punish you?” I say louder.

“I did think that was the whole point. Sir.” She says; the voice and demeanour meek but the content of her speech, anything but.

“Buffy, drop the attitude.” I command. “You know you’re going to get it when I’m good and ready. DO NOT make this any worse. I’m warning you now. I WILL take an actual bullwhip to you, not that nice little crop, or any of our usual things, if you continue this way. Do you want me to punish you?”

“If it pleases you Sir.” I detect a very slight sarcastic edge to her voice. Again, she’s saying the words, but I don’t like her tone. The only thing handy is a belt which I left on the floor yesterday. I quickly pick it up and let it fly full-length, like a whip, at her back.

She cries out at the blow, her back arches, pushing her breasts forward.

“Shut your mouth.” I tell her. I let another three fly at her back and she stays quiet apart from sucking in breath through her teeth as each lands. “Unless I ask you a direct question, you will ask for permission before speaking. You asked for this, in word and deed, so that includes wailing when I punish you. Every sound you make will double the blows I intend to give you. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.” She grinds out through her teeth. I have no doubt this is due to the burning of the pretty welts on her back. I let just enough of my demon through to allow me to strike harder than I normally would, so early in proceedings.

“You insult me.” I say, circling her. She shifts her weight on her feet, probably wants to say something but is mindful of my order. “Stand still!”

Lash right across her buttocks.

“You think you can waltz in here, get me to do what you want, with well-placed hands and deceitful kisses.”

She looks like she is going to ask permission to speak for a second then her mouth snaps closed. I decide to answer her unspoken question for her.

“No doubt you are wondering what I mean by ‘deceitful kisses’.” I say continuing to circle, watching her muscles tense and relax as she fights not to turn with me. “They were deceitful, because you didn’t mean them. You marched in here, not even wanting kisses. Not really wanting me to touch you, not wanting my body, or my cock as you pretended was the case. You insult me by coming here dry as a bone. You know I can smell your arousal luv. You know there was none to smell. As much as I enjoy punishing you, I will not be a disposable means of alleviating your guilt. There are plenty of places you could go for punishment if that is what you desire, but you do not come to me unless you want all of it. All of me. What do you have to say for yourself?”

She doesn’t answer. Probably doesn’t know what to say. It’s unlikely she consciously realised that coming here was another instance of her using me. I always give her what she needs though, and this is no exception. I’m putting aside my urge to hold her, comfort her, tell her that whatever is wrong will be ok. I’m allowing a little of my demon, my old ‘big bad’ self through, to give her what she needs, but there’s no reason to let her know that.

I get close to her. Pull her bowed head back by the hair, not taking care to make sure I don’t hurt her too much. “You’d better have something to say for yourself.” I hiss in her ear. “It’s a direct question, Buffy; you can and will answer it.”

“I – I’m sorry.” She murmurs.

“That’s it?” I say, violently shoving her head back down and slapping the back of it. “THAT is your response? Not even nearly good enough. On your knees again, now!”

Luckily for her she obeys instantly. I move round to stand in front of her. My crotch is level with her face and I smile a smile that she can’t see because she at least has the sense to keep her head down. “Leaving your hands behind your back, undo my jeans and take my cock out.” I order.

She came here looking for punishment, not sex. However, I can smell that her body is beginning to awaken. Deep within her a trickle of moisture is forming. It will make it easier to control her, but harder for me to control myself.

I back up ever so slightly so that she has to strain forward a little to begin her task. Her mouth latches onto the material above the button. Her teeth graze my stomach very slightly as she does so. I pull her head back by the hair and slap her cheek. Not as hard as I did by the door, but hard enough.

“Watch the teeth.” I say before shoving her head back to my crotch.

This time she’s more careful. Takes the waistband gingerly between her teeth. The jeans I’m wearing are particularly tight and I know this won’t be easy for her. It only takes her a couple of seconds to become impatient. Gripping the edge of the material she yanks sideways so that the button slides along the hole before twisting her head and the material as she pulls back, the button popping free.

“Stop.” I command before she can begin trying to get a hold on the zipper tab. “That was sloppy to say the least.” I criticize her, refastening the button. “Start again.”

Her jaw sets in anger and I hope she’s not going to push me too soon. Her eyes meet mine for a fraction of a second before she drops them and murmurs an apology.

“I will tell you when to apologise.” I say. “Now do as you are told.”

There it is again, the aroma of arousal ever so slightly stronger. Telling me I’m on the right track.

She moves in again, starting more gently on undoing it. She is gentle for longer this time but it won’t come. She doesn’t use as much force as the last time but yet again she does yank at it. Pulling her head back I slap her again and refasten the button. My cock, straining at the jeans isn’t helping matters either.

“Do it again you useless little cow.” I say. A strong wave of her scent hits me. I raise, my eyebrow. So, the more demeaning my actions and words, the more effect it has? My demon is going to love this.

She manages it this time. It takes her a moment to get a hold of the tab of the zipper but I don’t complain about that, because while she is trying her chin and mouth are rubbing at me through the denim. Placing her mouth on the each side of the waistband in turn she pulls my jeans down to mid thigh. Luckily for her she seems to have decided to play correctly. She knows this is an ‘only do exactly what I have ordered’ scenario. Once my trousers are out of the way she pulls back slightly, head still bowed.

“Well, what the hell are you waiting for now? A gold edged invitation? Suck my dick girl. And do it well.”

I hadn’t ordered her to before and therefore what I’m saying is incredibly unfair. I’d have punished her if she’d gone ahead and done it without being told. However if she wants me mean, she’ll get it. No matter what she does it won’t be right, won’t be good enough, will not please me. If I play it right though, it’ll have the effect I want. She’ll get more and more desperate to please; then I’ll have her where I want her, then we’ll see.

She moves forward and takes the head in her mouth. Slowly, she runs her tongue around it. Flicks across the top with her tongue. Her shoulders visibly relax. As though, no matter how depraved this seems, how loud the voice in her head screams that this is wrong (and I know it does, I know how she fights herself), she is grateful for something to focus on. Anything that can distract her from her own thoughts and feelings.

I gather her hair into one hand as well as I can since it was cut. Hold it at the back of her head in a crude ponytail. She takes this as the signal that it is and immediately sucks me all the way into the fiery confines of her mouth. Her head bobs as she quickly finds a rhythm and begins to suck in earnest.

“Faster.” I command as I fight the urge to groan. My hand tightens in her hair as I use it to move her mouth faster on me. She continues to suck voraciously, immediately obeying my order to increase the speed. God her mouth! I can’t even begin to describe the ecstasy of the sight and sensation of her luscious lips wrapped around my hard shaft. I begin to thrust my hips and she makes an indiscriminate sound as I hit the back of her throat. I continue to thrust until I’m ridiculously close to spilling myself down her gullet. She knows I’m close too and pulls her head back, despite the fact that I’m still trying to hold her still so that I can thrust at will. Her tongue probes and flicks at the underside of my dick, just where the shaft meets the head. She knows what that does to me and no doubt she intends to please with her actions. It’s a shame to stop her really but I grind my teeth and do it. I pull her head all the way back by the hair and slap my hand back and forth across her face.

“I told you to suck it not play with it.” I say. “I will decide when I’m ready to cum. You purposely fought the position I had and wanted you in. You will have to be punished.”

A shudder runs through her and I smell more arousal from her. For a fraction of a second, the ‘William’ in me produces a pang of guilt almost. I don’t like really hurting her. When we play it’s for fun and our mutual pleasure. Even if she never utters the safeword (which she hasn’t yet – ever) I constantly reassure her and check she’s ok, even if it’s just by a furtive glance or smile out of character. I can’t do that tonight though, I feel certain she would just up and walk out on me if I did, it’s not what she wants from me. So the demon comes to the fore again, although I do temper its urge to rip and maim.

I slap her breasts with my right hand, forward and back on each, as I just did her face. Savouring the sound of flesh hitting flesh and the way her boobs dance after the blows. When I have done this twice on each breast I change the angle of my hand. Bringing it down in a backhanded motion I make sure the tips of my fingers catch her erect nipples. I repeat the motion on each side a couple of times before she gasps and her hands move of their own volition to cover her tender nipples. I know it’s a reflex and she probably didn’t realise she’d done it until her hands were already in place. She realises what she’s done and casts fearful eyes up at me. I meet her gaze with a stony glare and a raised eyebrow. She swallows hard and begins to lower her hands. I raise my hand again and on the same instinct her hands shoot back to her breasts.

“Buffy.” I say in a low tone. “Put your hands behind your back. You have earned this punishment and you will take it properly.”

“I’m sorry.” She murmurs as she moves them behind her.

“I’ll tell,” I bring my hand down hard, wrenching a gasp from her. “you when to apologise. Just try to do something right for once.”

She blinks back tears when I say that, obviously I’ve touched a nerve, a clue has been given to me. But she gets wetter elsewhere too. Seems like that’s the theme for the evening, I wonder which part of her body will get wetter first. I hate to see her cry and hope to hell I’m right about doing this to her. She is practically vibrating with the swirl of emotions inside her. So much so that you wouldn’t have to have any vamp senses to feel how fucked up and confused she’s feeling right now. I really don’t want to push her the wrong way, break her the wrong way.

I confine myself to a couple more swats at her breasts before tightening my grip on her hair once more and shoving my cock back in her mouth.

“Now this time stay fucking still while I fuck your mouth. If I want your input I’ll tell you exactly what to do and when. All you are for now is a willing, open, whorish mouth for me to spill myself into. Lets see if you can mange that. Although even that will probably be beyond you.”

I begin to thrust again, consciously forcing myself not to get lost in the sensation. God how many wet dreams did I have about this scenario? Both pre and post chip, pre and post falling head over heels for her. A slayer kneeling at my feet, submissively allowing me to use her mouth, her body, as I wish. I can’t lie to myself about it. It appeals to the demon and the darkest of my human sensibilities.

“That’s it.” I groan. “Take it like the little whore you know you are. Take my dick fucking your mouth, cos that’s all it’s good for darlin’. It’s all you’re good for. Fucking and sucking, your two great talents eh? And lets be honest, you’re hardly the best I’ve ever had at either.”

It breaks my heart to tell her I’ve had better, I know it’s one of her insecurities, it’s also a lie, she’s bloody good at it but what breaks it ten times over is the fact that it doesn’t even set off a spark of rebellion in her. I half expected to feel her teeth tighten on my cock or for her to throw off my grip and punch me in the face. Instead she just stays kneeling before me sucking me as I pump in and out of her mouth. I push the anguish away, concentrate on the job at hand. I cum before I even realise my orgasm was impending. God this is sending me down the same crazy route as her – I’m not even sure of my own emotions any more. Stick to the plan I tell myself.

I spew copiously into her open mouth. Obviously I took her by surprise too. To her credit she swallows most of it. However she cannot make her throat work fast enough and a glob slips out of her mouth, running down and off her chin to the floor. I pull her head back even while she is still gulping desperately trying not to spill more.

“How dare you?” I glare down at her. “Do you think you’re too good to swallow my cum? You think you can just spit it on the floor like I put something disgusting in your mouth.”

She swallows what was left in her mouth. “I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it, really I couldn’t. Please. I’m sorry. It was an accident.”

“Shut up!” I yell, my nostrils flaring as I detect fear and her unique musk now powerfully permeating the air. This is fucked up because I get the sense she thinks I mean it all; that I’m not playing her game but truly taking out my frustrations. I want to stop it but obviously its getting through to her in a way my cuddles and caresses failed to earlier. “Get up and go lay across my chair face down, NOW!”

TBC……. Erm I’m afraid he still really isn’t done. Do you want more?