Author's Chapter Notes:
If you would like to read Buffy's POV please let me know. Review please
SPIKES POV:

My step-sister Buffy, just moved from Sunnydale up to LA, after her graduation from highschool. She needed a place to stay, So here I was picking her up from the bus station.

I hadn't seen her in nearly 4 years, when I left Sunnydale I planned to keep it that way. (Too many bad memories there.)

When I first saw her my jaw dropped open, and I just know that people saw my tongue fall out! The 18 year old woman who came bouncing out through the bus station doors, wasn't what I had been expecting. "Bloody hell! She's beautiful."

Her long golden hair, and full pouty lips were enough to make me start to shake, but when I looked, and saw how her body filled out her clothes, how her jeans clung to her rounded ass, her bouncy tits molded by her shirt, I nearly fell to my knees. I thought my cock was going to burst right through my tight jeans. I pulled my leather jacket closed, so she wouldn't notice the bulge at my crotch.

We went to collect her bags, and while I was loading them into the trunk of my car, one of them came open. It contained among other things; cosmetics, and some VERY sexy underwear.

A pair of frilly pink silk thongs fell right out into my hand, and I found myself lightly stroking the crotch between my fingers, thinking that these had been between her beautiful legs. My cock was pulsing again, this time even harder than before.

Suddenly I realized what I had been doing, and quickly stuffed them back into the bag. As I did so my hand bumped against something hard, I picked it up........a VIBRATOR!

The thought of my step-sister using a tool such as this, to bring herself off, was almost too much for me to take!

I must have been temporarily insane, because without even thinking, I lifted it up to my nose. The unmistakable rich, sweet sent of her pussy went straight to my brain. My cock suddenly felt about a foot long! I quickly slipped it back inside the bag, and joined Buffy in the front seat of the car. She smiled at me from the passenger seat, none the wiser.

**************************************************************************************************
For the next few days, I worked while Buffy spent her time apartment hunting. One day, I stopped by unexpectedly for lunch, and to see how she was doing, Buffy had this habit of sleeping until noon, so I knew she'd be home.

She was home, all right! I came i from the side door through the kitchen, I stoped short at the noise that I heard. A noise coming from the livingroom..........a buzzing noise. "Should I? Oh what the hell!" Moving quietly now, on the tips of my toes, I walked over so I could see into the livingroom, from over the counter.

There was my step-sister, lying half naked on the sofa, pressing the rounded tip of a vibrator, the same one that I had seen in her bag, onto the glistening wetness of her pussy, centered on the folds of flesh covering her aroused clit.

I couldn't believe it! There was Buffy, using the vibrator on herself, right there in MY livingroom. Buffy was giving out these frail sounding little moans, and gasps, almost as if she were in pain instead of feeling pleasure, but the expression on her young face, showed nothing but pleasure.

Her eyes were squeezed shut. Her left hand, the one that was free, was alternatley squeezing, and plucking at the nipple of her left breast, then the right, through the thin cotton of a pink t-shirt. The hem of her skirt, had been carelessly bunched up above Buffy's waiste, to give her open access to her dripping pussy, between her widely parted thighs.

Suddenly, Buffy seemed to need an open access to her pert round tits too, because she gave a frustrated little whimper, and shrugged impatiently out of her shirt, leaving her lush womanly body completely bare.

My heart beat loudly, as I watched my sister's hands frantically return to pleasuring herself. The instant the tip of the vibrator came back into contact with Buffy's clit, her whole body bucked upward, in a response that seemed as intense as an actual orgasm. But it was obvious that sis hadn't reached that stage of relief yet. Her wining, whimpering cries got louder, indicating that her orgasm was coming closer.

Buffy' free hand worked at tormenting her cherry red nipples, exposed now to my view for the first time, the hard little tips erect under my sisters pinching, and tweaking fingers.

Then it was obvious that Buffy, had reached the final step toward her self induced climax, because with a single sharp little cry, she grabbed ahold of the slim shaft of the vibrator with both hands, and prepared to thrust it's entire length into the channel of her bubbling cunt!

I moved then, and I moved fast. There was no thought involved. there was no calculation. I simply tugged at my belt, and ran into the room.

Buffy shrieked when she saw that it was me, my footsteps startling her from her closed eye rapture, in time to notice that she wasn't alone. The vibrator froze in it's downward thrust, paused at the entrance of her dripping pussy. The flush of arousal now deepened with a blush of embarrassment, at having been caught in the act, of masterbating on the sofa, by her brother.

But what Buffy saw next startled her even more, when her eyes dropped to my crotch. My belt was unbuckled, my pants unzipped, and I was in the act of pulling down my pants.

"Wha...?" Buffy stuttered in disbelief.

"I wanna fuck you," I told her . "I wanna fuck you right now!"

Buffy grunted in response, the tip of the vibrator still poised at the entrance of her pussy. She groaned, her cries rising upward in a way I'd heard woman do before. The time was perfect, but I still had to be sure of one thing.

"You want me don't you? I asked quietly. "You want me to fuck your sweet pussy, and make you cum!"

For a moment I didn't think she was going to answer, then she squealed, "YES! Fuck me! Fuck me NOW!"

Her scream of delight, was in response to the instant plunging of my entire rock hard cock into her spasming cunt. I was fucking my 18 year old step-sister, with an intensity that neither one of us had expected!

"Oh....God!" Buffy screamed, as I felt the first convulsion of her climax radiate out from her desperatly clutching muscles. Her nipples hardened further, her beautiful green eyes rolling up in her head, signaled at what had to be the best orgasm of her life.

Buffy's fingers tore at the shirt that I still wore. As for my cock, stiff as it was, I felt as if she might break it in two with her gripping cunt muscles.

I knew that I couldn't hold off much longer, so I reached under her gyrating ass, and held on as I began to pound her cunt harder. "NOW!" she screamed.

I did as I was told, and in the next instant I was shooting jet after jet of hot cum, into Buffy's sweet cunt with a force that almost made me pass out.

I lay there trying to get my breathing under control, and said, "Next time let's try the bed." Buffy snuggled down into my arms, and drifted off into sleep.


A/N: If you would like to read Buffy's POV please let me know. Review please