[Reviews - 94] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set in Season Six, As You Were. An old flame returns to Sunnydale and Buffy is forced to make the hard decisions. Will she have the strength to listen to her heart instead of the voices that have taken over her life? Can a person be taught how to love by the very demon that supposedly couldn't? And is the risk of love worth the risk of hurt?
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 27202 Read: 13045
Published: 01/24/2007 Updated: 11/11/2008

1. One by Peta [Reviews - 17] Liked (3479 words)
I know, another WIP. If it helps to know, I have some of chapter two written already! Also, Victoria, I'd love to reply to some of your comments. If you'd like to contact me, you can at megpf27@gmail.com Thank you all for your wonderful support each time I punish us all with another WIP.~~Megan

2. Two by Peta [Reviews - 8] Liked (2133 words)
The response to this fic compared to Sorrow has been overwhelming. Thank you so much for your support. I am forever grateful.

3. Three by Peta [Reviews - 10] Liked (3054 words)
Many thanks to Holly for helping me through this chapter. And yes, I did write the extremely poor quality poem. Don't flame me for it, please!

4. One by Peta [Reviews - 11] Liked (3085 words)
Thank you SO much to rosie, Sam, kw and cordykitten for reviewing the last chapter. I hope you enjoy this next one! :D And the next one is written so it shoudl be up soon.

5. Five by Peta [Reviews - 9] Liked (2288 words)
Oh My! Thank you so much for your reviews. It was wonderful to 'see' many old 'faces' and to read your words. You've all boosted my spirits 100%

Thank you Esther, Inara, rosie, Pin, Brenettepet, tis-kit, cordykitten, Victoria, and PhotographyNut. I really hope you continue to enjoy the story.~~ Megan

6. Six by Peta [Reviews - 7] Liked (2577 words)

7. Seven by Peta [Reviews - 10] Liked (2609 words)

8. Eight by Peta [Reviews - 7] Liked (2271 words)
I know this will shock you, but hey, NEW CHAPTER! I can't believe how productive I'm being. Something must be motivating me big time!!! Thank you all who read and reviewed updates over Easter. You guys showed incredible dedication!! Special hugs to Holly for betaing this for me.

9. Nine by Peta [Reviews - 10] Liked (2761 words)
I am so, so grateful to everyone that reviewed the last chapter. It feels good to know people are reading. I hope you enjoy this one. :)

10. Ten by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (2945 words)
Thank you to Holly for the continual support. And thank you all for reading. I do vow to finish this fic-and all my other WIP's. Just bear with me.