Author's Chapter Notes:
^_^
The world seemed to go quiet and melt away.

The noisy sounds of kids playing outside becoming so blurred, so foggy, that it seemed instead that they were on some far away, deserted island where the small spots of sunlight, from the setting sun, shining through the window, were stars instead. Stars burning bright and flashing a pale electric blue, on a sky so clear that you could almost see the heavens. A paradise of gods in clouds made of fluffy cotton pillows and blankets, and a soft mattress that was their new bed.

They were already mad with lust, as they had made their way up the stairs, into their new room and slid into their bed. Their mouths fused together, noses working overtime to keep lips from separating. Flushed with passion so hot, his breath on her skin burned her, his tongue tattooing her skin with liquid fire, marking her as his.

Spike's fingertips lightly brushed her skin, awakening a part of her that had till now, even when he forced it to expose itself, been asleep. Hidden below the surface of naivety and inexperience. True innocence at its extreme. Even as her belly was filled with life. A life she wished he would have had a part of in creating.

Buffy moaned and her fingernails faintly scraped against his back, making the strong muscles there quiver, as if dancing for the enthralled audience that were her hands.

Her lips parted in a silent gasp as his hand made its way from the soft skin of the bottom swell of her breasts, around her swollen belly and down to the engorged lips of her labia. His fingers parting the velvety lips to allow his thumb access to her clit.

"Buffy... my Buffy. My sweet, sweet girl." William groaned, his voice sounding strangled in their haze of love filled lust. "So warm, you are. Like heated honey. Burn me... you're going to burn me, baby..."

He pulled up on his knees then, breaking contact with her for the first time since they started kissing. Keeping himself and his weight from resting on her belly and the babe that lay sleeping there just beneath the surface of her flexible skin, stretching to accommodate life, he moved his hands to the fly of his jeans as she finished stripping. She dropped her bra off to the side of the bed and waited as he pulled his jeans down to his knees. Leaning on his hand, as he pulled them the rest of the way off, she waited till he was exposed to her, to hand him her feet, her small fingers pinching the dusty rose coloured tip of her breasts as he pulled her shoes off her.

She had never seemed so beautiful to him as she did just then, and he had to stop and catch his breath at the wonder that was his wife. His eyes were heavy, lids half closed in desire but he could still make out every detail.

Every shadow of her lashes on her face. Every wrinkle of her lips. Every fleck of gold or black or pink in her green eyes. Could count every beat of her heart by the pulsating vein visible on her neck. Could make out every freckle on her nipples, and could almost taste, by her aroma alone, the dew of arousal that covered her sex.

He was tempted to make her wait a bit more, torture her longer, but the need for her, to feel himself inside of her, feel her liquid heat surrounding him, was too much and instead of settling himself between her thighs to taste her, to savour the rich essence of her with his tongue, he moved till he was laying next to her. Turning her as he did to face him.

William lifted himself, allowing his wife's leg to slip into the soft crevice of his waist, the patch of skin in between his broad chest and slender hip. Supporting himself on her leg before bringing her other one to rest atop him, in the same position, allowing his hips to nestle in between her legs, and his belly to cradle her swollen one.

Snaking a hand in between them, he encircled his cock, grasping it tightly, and softly, tentatively, caressed the pink folds of his love's warm sex with the head of his penis, coating his manhood with her arousal.

Lingering at her entrance, he licked his lips and dipped his head to catch her own in a soft, chaste kiss, seeking permission to invade her body with his.

"Please, please... William," she murmured, breaking the kiss, knowing that he needed to hear it as much as she needed to say it. "Please... come inside... I need you... need to feel you." Her body was alight with passion and her thoughts hazy with lust.

Moaning at the feeling her words incited in him, Spike removed his hand from his cock and pushed his way, gently, inside her welcoming heat.

They had made love before - with each and every kiss, every caress, every soft spoken word - they had made love, but never had it been like this. The last time he had been in her body they had been too drunk to remember anything and as he lay there, next to her, on their sides - their bodies pressed together from hips to chest, heads resting on the same pillow, eyes locked - he promised himself that this, their true first time, he would make it memorable. Would engrave it in her mind, in her body, and in her heart as he etched it into himself as well.

Though, he had a feeling, as he looked into her love filled eyes and heard the soft declarations of love spilling from their lips that this night would already be an unforgettable one.

"Buffy," he whispered. Voice rough. Husky. He brushed a strand of hair off her forehead. "My beautiful wife." He sighed then groaned, kissing the sweat off her brow.

Trailing one hand down her arm, his fingers gripped at her waist, marking her with his fire, passion and nails, bringing her closer as his other hand tangled its fingers in her silky strands, her own hands resting one on his neck, the other on his arm.

Their pace was slow, Spike sheathing himself inside of her fully, her inner muscles squeezing him delightfully, before slowly tumbling out of her, only to guide himself inside of her again.

Buffy moaned, burying her face in the shelter of his neck, kissing the soft, hot skin presented to her there. Licking, sucking, taking in the beads of sweat that had formed, her taste buds worshiping their salty flavour. She felt the hand resting on her hip make its way to her lower back, the arm wielding it hugging her, strongly, to the body it belonged to, and her own tightened in response.

Whispering words of love into the rich air their mingled breaths created, and keeping their pace deep and slow, they held tightly to each other as they reached mutual climax and came undone in arms, they both knew, would keep them safe for a lifetime.