Author's Chapter Notes:
So… I wasn't going to post this chapter, any chapter, yet. I still don't feel up to writing much. But my wife… my, lovely, beautiful wife, kindly forced me to do so because she "just knows" that if she didn't and I didn't write… something, anything, I would "put it off indefinitely, and that just won't do." lol…

We want to thank you, all of you, for your kind words and thoughts. They do help to heal and make me incredibly proud to be a part of a community such as this one.

I hope you guys are still interested in this story, and this chapter is the last of the unofficial 'prologue' before an interlude that concludes this first part and commences the next part and the beginning of the actual development and growth of this fic.

That said, I leave you to the next chapter. Enjoy!
They stumbled into his hotel room. Lips locked. Hands roaming. Fondling, searching.

Ripping, pushing, pulling.

Giggling softly as their knees found the bed and they tumbled into it.

Buffy's thighs opened to allow William's hips to settle in between them. She could feel his hard cock pulsating against her sex, making her clit throb in time with the rhythm of his blood.

She ran her hands through his hair and down his back to his waist, she could feel the patch of skin from where his shirt had ridden up as he tangled his hands in her long hair.

Buffy could feel his fingertips caressing the nape of her neck as William held her in place, angling her face in the best position for his lips to devour hers.

She ran her hands under his shirt, her fingers tracing the strong muscles of his back.

Spike tore his lips from her mouth to trail kisses down to her neck. His fingers left the strands of her golden locks to trail down her sides.

Brushing the side of her breasts.

Digging into her hips.

Running down her legs.

Whispering against her knees.

He ran his hands back up her legs under her skirt, bringing it up to bunch at her waist, opening her more fully for him.

He could feel his fingers brush against the lace of her boy short-style undies as the heat of her quim and inner thighs burned his skin, even through the material of his pants.

Spike's hands grabbed the fleshy cheeks of her lace covered bum, holding her as he ground his hard shaft against her warmth. His moans stifled as his mouth still nibbled at her exposed neck.

William's hands left the perfect roundness of her ass to once again run up her sides and under her tank, seeking to expose more flesh for his lips.

They rid her of the tank and flung it elsewhere as his lips covered a braless breast. He wasted no time in attacking her nipple, his need for her flesh, even in his intoxicated state, too much to ignore.

His hands took turns fondling the breast that his mouth was not fancying, as his lips and tongue tortured whimpers and moans from her mouth.

Buffy bit her lip as William's teeth nibbled at her nipple, the heat of his mouth felt incredible. Her skin felt as if on fire, and her breath came in harsh little pants.

She felt William's mouth leave her tits and kiss his way to the waistband of her skirt. She took the opportunity to unbutton his shirt as he divested her of the rest of her clothing.

Spike stood, brining Buffy's skirt and panties with him as he did. He took off his shirt and kicked off his boots as Buffy slipped her shoes off and settled herself in the middle of his bed.

She was bare to his gaze and he couldn't look away. Her soft feminine curves imprisoning his eyes.

She parted her thighs in invitation and he growled, unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants and letting them drop to the floor.

Buffy licked her lips as William bared himself to her.

Strong.

Proud.

Slightly bent and incredibly gifted.

Spike placed his knee on the foot of the bed before dropping to his hands. Buffy's breath hitched in anticipation as William started to crawl towards her. She licked her lips in preparation of a kiss and was surprised when he stopped at her knees and dropped, his face resting inches from her quim.

Spike licked his lips and inhaled deep.

Once.

His head bending, he licked up one thigh and kissed down the other, before his tongue flattened against her slit and licked up, gathering the dew of her sex.

'Fuck.'

She smelt of sex on a tropical island and tasted of coconuts and strawberries.

He descended again, his thumbs parting the lips of her twadge, as he sucked her clit taut. He licked the pink folds coating them with her juices and his saliva, getting her ready for the solidity and breadth of his cock.

Spike could feel her fingers in his hair and grabbed her hips, face coming away from her quim covered in her juices and pulled her down, till she was beneath him, her juices coating his length. He kissed her then. Hard. Stifling the surprised yelp from her mouth as, eyes widening, she tasted herself on his tongue.

Tightening her arms around his neck, she kissed him back with equal fury and bit at his lips and he poised the tip of his cock at her entrance and brusquely pushed himself inside, invading her body with his.

Buffy wrapped her limbs around him as William's cock slid deeply in and slowly out of her. The kiss slowly descending until they parted, the hot air of their mingling breaths caressing their faces as they panted.

She pushed her head back against the pillow, body arching, neck exposed to William's lips as she sought out the friction, his lower body, and trimmed coarse hairs could offer her.

Noting what she was seeking to do, Spike flipped them over, urging her to ride him as his fingers circled and pinched at her swollen nub. He could feel the inner walls of her pussy as they constricted around him.

Buffy groaned as her orgasm washed over her and Spike flipped them over again, his hips moving swiftly between her thighs, his cock plunging fiercely in and out of her, the base of his shaft rubbing against her clit on every down stroke, prolonging her climax.

Nostrils flaring he gritted his teeth and erupted in her, bathing her womb with his come.

She felt his full weight atop of her as he sagged against her for a few seconds before he rolled to his back. Their lips parted and panting for breath, he moved to wrap his arms around her, moving her so her back was to his front.

He could feel the pounding of her heart through his chest and let the rhythm of it, as it slowed, lull him to sleep.

Buffy could feel his hold on her loosen a bit more with every breath that passed through his lips as he slowly drifted into slumber. She turned in his arms, smiling slightly as his arms tighten around her again.

He really was a handsome man, all sharp features and soft lips. Brilliant blue eyes and bleached too white hair.

Charming, sexy, and sweet.

She hated doing this to him.

Hated leaving him like this.

Hated that she even had to.

A part of her longed to stay there, safe in his arms, warm in his bed, wanted to forget everything that has passed and everything that was yet to come.

She forced herself to leave his embrace.

Thinking like that was dangerous, especially now when she knew what she had to do.

She searched the room for her clothes and quickly slipped into her underwear and skirt after finding them by his pants. She found her tank by the dresser and quickly finished dressing.

Searching through her purse, that she had dropped by the door, she took out the folded piece of paper and the five dollar Polaroid.

Placing them atop the bedside, she turned and, strappy heels in hand, made her way to the door.

Hand on the doorknob, she hesitated and looked back at William's sleeping form, his arms now curled around a pillow and snoring softly.

Searching the floor again, she spotted the crumpled blue material on the ground. Quickly walking back to it, she snatched it from the ground and made her way back and out the hotel room door, closing it, softly, to keep him from waking.

She had a couple hours to get back to her hotel, shower, and pack before they had to be on the road back to Sunnydale.

Hugging his shirt to her chest, she made her way out of the building and into the night.










Spike woke up the next day to a pounding headache and an empty space beside him.

Used to the headache, that came whenever he drank as much as he had, and not yet aware that the space next to him shouldn't be empty, he reached his hand out, intending to find a phone and call room service and ask for a big greasy breakfast.

As he searched for the phone at the bedside table his hand landed on something warmer than the cold wood of the table. He heard the 'tap, tap' noise folded paper sometimes makes and, curious and fingers stumbling, picked it up and brought it to him.

He unfolded the paper, the Polaroid in it falling out and into his lap, and brought it up to eye level.

Squinting his eyes open, he read the top print.

'What the...?'

Squinting again, more awake now, he read it again.

His eyes widened as he sat up in bed. Gaze falling to the picture in his lap, he picked it up searching for the truth of the document in his hand in it.

Finding it, he swallowed once before whispering into the room.

"Oh hell."