Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first part in a trilogy, I got tired of waiting for it to be editted so I decided to post it and see what people thought. I don't own them just like to play with them.
Not the 1st.

What If Angel wasn’t Buffy’s first Vampire lover? What if she wasn’t even a virgin when she met Angel? Alternate Season 4. Spike is chipped but No Riley, and the gentleman never come Buffy takes Spike to her and Willows dorm room instead of him going to Xander’s. Warning blood play is involved.


Chapter 1

Walking into Giles flat with Willow, Buffy asks. “You wanted to talk to me and Willow.”

“Oh, oh yes, but I meant after sunset.” Giles says while standing at his desk in the living room.

“Oh that kind of talk.” Buffy says.

“Why, yes I need you to take Spike to yours and Willows dorm room for a few days.”

“What?” Buffy says.

“What?” Spike says standing up as well.

“What?” Willow says.

“Well, you see I have a lady friend coming for a few days and would really like some alone time with her.”

“I’m not staying with them.” Spike says.

“Why not bleach boy?” Buffy says.

“It was around the Campus that I came out of the tunnel from the initiative.” Spike tells them.

“We will set up a safety device, that won’t alert them to your presence.” Giles tells him.

“You’re not allowing me to say No are you?” Buffy asks.

“You are the Slayer after all.” Giles states as a fact.

“Oh all right, come on Wills I guess we need to make room for our house guest.” Buffy says.

“What spell do you suggest, Giles?” Willow asks.

“This one.” Giles says handing her a piece of paper, as Willow and Buffy prepare to leave.

“I’ll come back after patrol to get him. I still don’t know why we can’t send him to Angel or even dust him.”

“Because we still need his help with the initiative.” Giles tells her.

“Fine I’ll see you later.” Buffy says walking out of the door with Willow.

“Bye Giles.”


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****Later that night.*****

Walking into Giles flat for a second time that day. “Giles I’ve come to get Spike now.”

“Oh don’t forget to get the blood out of the fridge, Buffy.” Giles calls from the other room.

“Alright I will.” She says as she walks into the kitchen to get the blood.

Giles comes from the other room. “Thank you for doing this; I know how much you have to put your studies on hold for this.”

Lying to Giles. “Not really a problem, what’s a few days of missed classes.”

“I really am sorry.”

Turning to Spike, she says. “Come on time to go.”

Taking Spike by the hand she pulls him out of the flat.

Once the door is closed, Spike says. “Didn’t strike you as a hand holder, Slayer.”

“Shut up, Spike.”


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****The next morning.*****

Willow wakes up to find Spike lying in bed with the Slayer, both fully clothed.

Sensing that Willow is awake he jumps out of bed. “Sorry, got tired of sitting on the hard chair, didn’t think you would want me joining you in bed, so I just laid on it with Buffy.”

“You must have a death wish.” She tells him.

“No not really.”

“Well I’m going to shower, then I will let Buffy shower before I go to class that way you will never be alone in the room.”

“Thank Red.” Spike says.

Willow gets up and leaves the room and Spike decides to sit on the computer desk chair. A few minutes after Willow leaves the room, Buffy starts to wake up.

“Sitting up in bed, looking around the room. “Where Willow?”

“The little witch went to have a shower, she said that she would stay with me, while you shower then she has to go to class.”

“Oh alright.”

There was a silence for a few minutes.

“You lucky I’m not allowed to Stake you.” Buffy tells him.

“Felt me did you?” Spike asks.

“What do you do all day? Did you sleep at night or will you be sleeping now, because I could use a couple more hours sleep.”

“Never been much of a sleeper, normally only do it for about 2 hours.”

“Fine you can sleep in Willows bed after she goes to class. Then we will have to think of something else after we are both awake.”

“Oh I can think of something alright.” Spike says suggestively.

“A world of No.” Buffy says.

“Ah come on Slayer.” Spike says wondering where that came from.

“You must be thinking about that spell, if you think I would do that with you.” Buffy tells him.

“I don’t know, not even sure where it is coming from.”

Just then Willow comes back into the room.

“Sorry did I interrupt something?” Willow asks.

“Um, no.” Buffy says getting up. “I’m going to shower now.”

After Buffy gathers her stuff and leaves the room, Willow turns to Spike. “Do you know how to use one of those things? She says gesturing to the computer.

“Some.” He says then with a raised eyebrow he continues. “Why?”

“There are games on it if you want to play them it will help keep you occupied when you are not asleep.”

“Oh, right.” Spike responds.

A little while later, Buffy comes back into the room.

“I’m off now.” Willow says.

“See you later.” Buffy says.

Willow walk out of the room.

“I’m going to lie down for a while longer, don’t you think you should get some sleep as well.”

“Yeah I guess your right.” Spike says getting up to go and lay on Willows bed.


*****3 hours later Buffy wakes up to Spike playing on the computer.*****

“What are you doing, Spike.”

“Playing a bloody miraculous game if you ask me.”

Buffy gets up and go and see what Spike is playing.

“Pac-man.”

“Yeah, I couldn’t find the one with the barrel throwing monkey.”

“That is so eighties.” Buffy tells him.

“Yeah so, you got anything better to play?” Spike asks.

“I’ll show you.” Buffy says moving to the keyboard and mouse to find the game about Vampires and Lawyer that she likes to play.”

“Is that a Vampire?” Spike asks

“Yeah it is it’s about Vampires and Lawyer, Xander found it one day when he was over.” Buffy tells him.

“Show me.” Spike say pulling her down to sit on his lap.

After about 10 minutes of watching her play, Spikes hand starts to move under her shirt to caress just above her waist band.

“This is nice.” Buffy says.

“What is it Slayer.”

“This closeness, the sitting together. I miss it sometimes.”

“What do you miss?” Spike asks.

“I don’t know, just this. Willows spell, she said that we should get married, but we were talking about the human world marriage when the fact is we could have been married in the demon world a lot easier and quicker.”

“Buffy look at me?” Spike asks.

Buffy turns to look at him.

“Do you love me?”

“I don’t know, but I want to find out. I do know I don’t get any feelings like I do when I’m with you, That I should get with a human male.”

“That’s all I need to know.” He says capturing her lips in a kiss.

“Do you love me?” She asks him.

“Yes.” He states matter of fact.

“Then show me.” She says getting up and walking to the bed.

Spike follows Buffy to the bed, gently laying her down so he can lie on top of her to kiss her.

After a very long and passionate kiss Buffy lifts Spikes shirt over his head, Spike as removes Buffy’s Shirt and flicks open the front clasp of her bra. Kissing his way down her throat to her breast he takes the right nipple in his mouth he licks and sucks her nipple.

“God that feels so good.” Buffy tells him.

Spike smiles into her breast and continues to nibble and suck at her nipple, moving to the other breast he gives it the same treatment.

“Oh God Spike, I’m cum.”

Smiling he kisses his way down from her breast, while undoing her pants. As he moves down her body he pulls her pants and panties down her legs with him. Stopping at her belly button he dips his tongue in it a few times.

Kneeling back on his knees he pulls her pants completely off her legs. Climbing back up Buffy till he reaches between her legs, he spreads them a bit wider and leans down to inhale her scent.

“Lovely.” Was all he said before he took his first lick to her fold between her legs?

“Mmmmmm feels so good.”

“You like that do you?” He asks as he attacks her clit with his tongue.

“God yes no one has ever done this to me before.”

Smiling into her folds again, he continues to lick and suck until she is screaming his name.

“Spike.”

Letting her come down a bit before he moves up her body to kiss her.

“You taste so good, luv. Are you ready for me?”

“Yes.” She tells him. “Do it fast please it won’t hurt me as much, I haven’t been with anyone since my night with Angel.”

He gives her a nod and a strong thrust up into her. “Don’t tell me that the Great Poof didn’t pop your cherry.”

“Oh he popped it, but Slayer healing lets it grows back.” She tells him matter of factually. “Now if you drink the blood it won’t heal back as fast.”

“Right so.” He says moving back down to drink up the blood as she asked. “Never been one to pass up Slayers blood.” He says before drinking.

He moves back up her body after he drinks the blood and thrusts back inside her. Moving to kiss her with blood on his mouth he asks. “Have you ever tasted your own blood before?”

“Once.” She tells him as she reaches up to pull his neck down to hers to kiss him.

Spike starts to pump in and out of her at a slow rate.

“Not that I don’t like it slow, but I won’t break and you don’t seem like the type to want to be this tender and slow.”

“I could be, but your right this pace is killing me.” Spike say as he speeds up his thrusts into her.

Before long he feels Buffy starting to tighten around his shaft. Reaching down he pinches her clit.

“That’s it cum for me.”

“Spike.” She screams as she Cums.

A couple of thrust later Spike follows her lead and comes with a roar of her name. “Buffy.”

Noticing that he vamps out, she reached out and traces he features with her hand. “You could have bitten me if you had to.”

“My demon wanted me to claim you, wanted you to become my mate.” He tells her between kisses.

“Then make me yours, Spike.”

“You mean that.” Spike asks.

“Yes Spike, you asked me if I love you earlier, what I didn’t tell you is that I am falling in love with you. Think I always have loved you in some way, why else could we have never killed each other.” She tells him.

“In that case I want to put my claiming bite here.” He says pointing to her clit as he pulls out of her. “It will be a highly erotic area for you from now on.”

“Let me taste you first then you can claim me.” She tells him while moving down to take his cock in her mouth. “How can you be this hard again so fast?”

“Vampire stamina.”

“I love it.”

“Glad, now put that hot little mouth of yours back on my throbbing hard cock.”

Buffy does what he asks, and takes his cock back into her mouth. After a few minutes of her suck and lick at his cock he feels his balls start to tighten.

Feeling him pull he body around, she looks up at him. “I have to claim you as I cum.” He tells her.

Stopping what she is doing for a couple minutes, she lets him put her in the position so he can bite into her as she continues to suck on his cock.

“Luv, I’m gonna cum.” He warns just before Vamping out and biting into her around her clit. Taking a few pulls of blood, he retracts his fangs and says. “Mine.”

“Yours.” She says after she finishes drinking up his cum.

“You need to bite me now, luv.”

“I know, where should I put it.”

“My neck.”

“Alright.” She says.

Getting up she leans over his newly hard cock and slides down onto it. After she is fully on his cock she leans down and bites into his neck. “Mine.” She says after she bites him.

“Yours.” He says, then he acknowledges the position she is in. “Now ride me.”

Sitting up she start to ride him hard and fast. After a few minutes she asks him. “How would your demon like it if you were to bite into both my breast and just let them bleed?”

“My demon would love it luv, why do you ask.”

“Because something is telling me to have you do that to me.”

“Do you want me too?”

“Yeah I do, I want you to loss control while we make love.”

“Alright.” He says pulling Buffy down to him. He gives her a quick kiss and then bites into both of her breast, taking enough blood to get the wound open enough that her Slayer healing won’t kick in right away.

Upon the first bite into her breast Buffy felt her orgasm take over her. Then when he bit into the other breast she immediately had another one. Sitting up she starts to ride him fast again. “Oh God I love the way you make me feel, never felt like this before.”

Spike moves his hand to her clit and starts to rub circles about it with his finger.

Feeling another orgasm approach her she lays herself back with her head resting on his feet, so he can get better access to her clit. She starts to rub her hands over her breast and smear the blood, with her eyes closed.

Willow walks into her and Buffy’s room, just as Buffy reaches her peak.

“Oh God, Spike don’t stop, I’m Cumming.”

Both Buffy and Spike are to far lost in the throws of passion to notice another person in the room.

Quietly Willow says I think I’ll just be going.” And leaves the room.

As Willow closes the door. Spike roars out his completion. Thinking to herself I’m glad I also added a sound barrier when I put the spell up. Walking looking for someplace to go Willow ends up at Tara’s dorm.

Knocking on Tara’s door, Willow waits for it to be opened.

Tara answers her door in her bath robe with wet hair. As she just got out of the shower. “Willow come in.” She says moving aside.

“Sorry to bother you, but Buffy was kind of busy doing something and I didn’t think I should interrupt her and Spike. I could get my head bit of if I did.”

“Willow, breathe and tell me what your talking about. I thought you said Spike couldn’t bit anyone, since the chip was put in his head.”

“Well he must be able to because I walked in to see them in the middle of. Well they are both naked and Buffy was on top of him and he was rubbing her, her breasts were bleeding too. I know I have you and that Buffy would never go for it either but I just wanted to lick all the blood off her nipples and such.”

“It’s alright, Willow come here.” Tara says undoing her robe and showing her naked body under it. “Take what you need.”

As Willow walks to her she undoes her shirt and slides it off. Pushing Tara’s robe off her takes a hold of her left nipple in her mouth. Tara reaches down and undoes Willows pants and slides them down. Willow then steps out of her pants and cups Tara’s sex.

Kissing her she says. “Let’s go the bed.”

Climbing on the bed with Tara on the bottom, Willow crawls up Tara still kissing her and rubbing there sexes together.

Breaking the kiss Tara pushes Willow to the side. “I want to taste you; you did it to me last time. Let me taste you baby.”

Moving down Willows body she spreads Willows legs and gets in between them. Taking a long lick from bottom to top, she gets Willow moaning.

“Oh Tara that feels so good.”

Smiling she says. “Glad you like it baby, just relax and let yourself enjoy.”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****The next morning Willow quietly enters her and Buffy’s Dorm room.*****

“Morning Red, have a nice night.” Spike says able to smell on her what she was busy doing the night before, and the reason she didn’t come in earlier.

“Spike you scared me.” Willow tells him.

“Sorry, Buffy still sleeping.” Spike tells her.

“I’m going to take a shower, then we all can talk I don’t have class till this afternoon.” Willow tells him getting her stuff together, and leaving the room.

Once Willow has left the room to go shower, Spike start to wake Buffy. “Buffy love, Willows back she taking a shower then she wants to talk.”

“I’m up, I’m up.”

“You might want to get dressed; Willow looked at me as if she knew you were naked and still joined to me, which you actually are.”

“Don’t want to move.” Buffy says getting up to get dressed; Spike gets up as well and put on his jeans.

After they are dressed, Willow comes back into the room.

“Have a good night.” She asks.

“Yeah I guess.” Buffy says.

“That’s good, but what happened to I’m never going to take another Vampire lover again, stop me if I do.”

“What do you know?”

“I came back after class yesterday, but you were kind of busy with Spike.” Willow explains.

“Sorry Will.”

“That’s okay, so you took up a second Vampire lover. Well there goes that normal life Angel wanted for you, at least he won’t go evil and kill all my fish.”

“Spikes my third.” Buffy says quietly, hoping that Willow didn’t pick it up.

Both Spike and Willow look at Buffy.

“Your third, what are you talking about, Buffy.”

“Actually I was wondering that to, luv.”

“Simple Spike is my third Vampire lover.”

“But Angelus big brag was the fact you were a Virgin.”

“Slayer healing and all that repairs itself as well. I never told him I was untouched, he just assumed it.”

“So if Angel wasn’t your first then who was.” Willow asks.

“About a year before I was called, I was introduced to this guy, he looked 16 and I was only 14 years old. We became friend and started to date. He told me that he went to a private school and that is why I never seen him around. He went by the name Pike and was kind of a bad boy at times. After we dated for a year, I ended up getting called. I’m told I am Chosen to rid the world of evil and all that rot. My first night didn’t go so well as a Slayer, I ran to his apartment after I was done with my first lesson. We ended up making love. He vamped out and I found out that he was actually a vampire. He told me that he worked for the Powers that be, he was to protect me and that I had a destiny that is why the Watchers council wasn’t aware that I was going to be a Slayer. He was with me the night my first Watcher died, neither one of us were able to save him. He also tried stopping me from burning down the gym at my old school in LA. Then a couple weeks before I moved to Sunnydale, we were fighting a group of Vampires and one pushed him a way and he ended up getting dusted. I guess that is when they decided to bring Angel into my life.”

“Wow.” Was all Willow could say. “You’ve never told us a lot about your life in LA.”

“I know I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.”

“I have a question.” Spike asked.

Buffy looks at him.

“I’m not mad, but did you ever tell Angel that he wasn’t your first.”

“Nope he still believes he was my first.”

“There wasn’t anything about a Vampire named Pike and any of the watchers journals I read, not even your old watchers.”

“I know.”

“Are you going to tell the others?”

“I don’t know, I do know that they are not going to like that fact that Spike and I mated last night.”

“I don’t see a bite on your neck.”

“It’s not on my neck.”

The end.