Author's Chapter Notes:
I haven't decided if this is a one shot or if I will use this as a chapter one. Review and let me know what you think!

Thanks to Spikeslovebite for the quick beta!

The next chapter of Tainted Innocence is with my beta and should be posted tomorrow.
Spike stripped off his clothes and climbed into the large four poster bed. His dark princess was fast asleep, as she had been every night when he came home from hunting as of late. Things had not been the same since they left Sunnyhell.

Dru had become increasingly distant, insisting that he was ‘covered in sunshine’. She wouldn’t forgive him for taking her away from her daddy. It was all the bloody slayers fault. If he had never teamed up with her…well he still wouldn’t have Dru. She would be following around her daddy around, ignoring him, but that didn’t stop him from hating the slayer all the same. One day he would make her pay.

Draping an arm over Drusilla, he drifted off to sleep.


The next thing Spike knew was running, chasing the slayer. He saw a flash of golden blond run into the old Crawford Street mansion. What the hell am I doing back in Sunnyhell? There wasn’t time to answer, he knew he had to catch her. He had to make her pay for turning his dark princess against him.

Entering the mansion he heard her creeping up the stairs. He could smell her fear, hear her thundering heartbeat. A predatory smile curved his lips, Little kitten is afraid of the Big Bad.

Stalking towards the stairs he called out to her, “Here kitty, kitty, Be a good little slayer now and come out where I can see you,” Spike taunted.

After hearing her sharp intake of breath, the vampire followed her up the stairs. He turned from the staircase just in time to see the door to the master bedroom close. This was going to be too easy. There is nowhere left to run, he thought as his demon emerged.

He was finally going to kill his third slayer. Maybe he would drag her mutilated corpse all the way to South America, and prove to Dru once and for all that he had no interest in the slayer.

Slowly opening the door, he was about to start taunting her again, when he suddenly stopped. There she was lying on the bed, wearing nothing but a seductive smile.

“What took you so long Big Bad?” she purred.

Spike instantly slipped back into human guise “What are you doing? You were running scared…I could smell your fear!”

“Are you sure that is what you smelled?” She smirked letting her knees fall open.

Spike’s nostril flared as they caught the pungent heat radiating from between her golden thighs. His cock instantly hardened as the glistening evidence of her arousal on covered her soft curls. He licked his lips at the thought of burying his face in the her sweet cunny.

“Well are you just going to stand there all night staring?” Buffy teased.

This was wrong. He loved Drusilla. She was the only woman he had been with in over one hundred years. He wouldn’t betray her like that. Even as his mind reeled against it, he moved toward the bed.

Crawling enticingly across the bed, Buffy gripped his belt between her teeth and pulled, ripping the thick leather cleanly in half. A low growl reverberated from deep in Spike’s chest at the blonde’s shameless hunger.

Grabbing her by her slim shoulders the vampire hoisted Buffy up and crashed his mouth against hers. Spike moaned into her mouth when he felt her tongue push past his teeth, demanding entrance.


There tongues battled for dominance as she tore his shirt off desperate to feel his cool skin against her aching nipples. Kissing down her jaw to her neck, Spike heard her whimper when he lightly bit her pulse point with his blunt teeth. He continued licking and nipping his way down the long line of her throat.

Buffy trembled with need when she felt his cool hand cup under her firm breasts. Bringing her hand up to tangle in the soft curls on the back of his neck, she guided his mouth to her pert nipple.

Spike raked his rough tongue over the rosy bud, tasting and exploring one, as his thumb gently flicked and pinched the other. Buffy grunted and moaned rocking her hips frantic for some kind of friction as the moisture pooled between her legs.

Sensing her urgency, the vampire raised a denim covered knee, nudging her legs open, Buffy immediately began grinding her hot center against his thigh. Her heat nearly scalded him right through the thick material of his jeans.

“Jesus…fuck…so hot.” he murmured against her breast as he brought his hand down to cup her throbbing mound.

Spike removed his sodden thigh, causing her to whimper at the loss. Her whimpers were quickly replaced with moans as his nimble fingers spread apart her slippery lips and two fingers were thrust inside her burning channel. Buffy immediately bucked against his hand, nearly knocking him off balance.

A growl tore from Spike’s throat as he roughly shoved her back onto the bed. Looping his hands behind her knees, he dragged her to the edge, as he knelt between her thighs.

He felt his cock swell even more as he was assaulted by the sweet scent of her dripping pussy. Lowering his head, Spike ran his tongue along her slit, causing Buffy to moan in delight. He deftly parted her silky folds with his expert fingers, opening her up to him.

Spike heard her cry out as he drove his long tongue deep into her hot center. Her pussy was to so hot, it nearly burned him. She tastes like warm honey he thought as he continued to dig into her hot channel greedily tonguing her spongy walls. Bringing his hand up he began circling her swollen clit with the pad of his thumb.

Buffy started to tremble from his ministrations. Grabbing the back of his head, she pressed herself into his face and hand. She cried out his name as stars burst in front of her eyes. Spike continued to lap at her nectarous juices as she rode out her climax.

Rising, Spike pulled at the buttons of his tight jeans and freed his aching erection. Buffy licked her lips with anticipation as she scooted back on the bed.

Running a hand down his well muscled abs, he smiled at her appraisal. “See something you like, luv?” he asked gripping his throbbing length.

Buffy whimpered nodding eagerly as he slowly crawled toward her with a predatory smile. Her legs fell open as he hovered above her, and she lifted her hips when she felt his eager cock nudging at her entrance. They both cried out when he thrust himself inside of her.

Her torrid pussy gripped him like a vice. Spike howled at the combination of pleasure and pain as he halted momentarily for her to adjust to his size. When he could no longer wait, he pulled almost all the way out only to plunge back inside her tight heat even further.

Buffy panted, clawing her way down his back before gripping his ass, driving him all the way inside as she raised her hips to met each of his thrusts. Spike snarled as he pounded her ferociously into the mattress.

Spike’s actions were fueled by her grunts and moans. Knowing that she wanted him. For once, he wasn’t just some convenient stand in for someone else. He felt his balls tighten signaling his release was close.


Spike nearly came on the spot when Buffy turned her head, baring her neck to him.

“Please, Spike, bite me! I need it,” she whimpered.

His demon raged to the forefront as he plunged his fangs deep into her jugular. Buffy wailed in pleasure as her pussy clamped down on his pulsing cock so tightly, he was sure she would rip it completely off.
The combination of her rich slayer blood and her contracting walls caused Spike to roar out her name as he erupting deep inside her quivering pussy.

Spike woke with a start. The red satin sheet that covered him was drenched with his cold seed.


It had all been a dream. Leaning up on his elbows he turned to see the angry yellow eyes of Drusilla glaring at him.

Oh Bugger!


Please Review and tell me what you think