AN: Hi guys, after a chat with my beta it was time to do some more writing. Because I’m working on a longer fic that’s taking me some time to write, I don’t have anything fun to post, and I miss it. Then my beta started talking about men wearing nothing but a tool belt. I asked her what was so cool about that, until she mentioned Spike wearing nothing but a tool belt. Immediately my mind went blank and all I could say was ‘gah’. So yes, men wearing just toolbelts are pretty damn hot and kinky. So my muse was fed and it was time to write a story. The following story doesn't really have any plot. It’s just about Spike naked (YUM) and wearing some ‘extra’ tools. I hope you enjoy it.

Disclaimer: The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios. This story is not meant to infringe upon anyone's rights, only to entertain.

The only characters in this fic are a very hot Spike and Buffy who you will have to deal with actually seeing Spike naked. Honestly why she’s complaining…

Btw, hopefully I will be able to start posting my story soon. If my work doesn’t get too hechtic and my muse doesn’t leave me. Can’t wait to show it to you all. I’m hoping it will be as much a success as ‘Little London’ was!




The Handyman

Spike continually moved back and forth. He liked the feeling of the air against his naked skin as he continued pacing. He wasn't sure what he was doing, but he liked the feeling of being naked and seriously, who was he to argue? Why people bothered with clothing when in private, he didn't know. All those luscious bodies… it really was a shame to cover them up.

Just as he was lighting up another fag, the crypt door opened with a squeak and then closed with a bang. He contemplated going up there, telling whoever it was to bugger off, but that would mean having to climb up to the top level in all his naked glory - not that he was that modest or anything. He wasn't afraid to show off what he had.

No, it was the thing he was wearing that could get a bit hard to explain.

"Spike!"

He heard the slayer’s voice come from the upper level.

"Great, just my luck," he muttered to himself.

"Spike, I know you're down there. Get your ass up here, or I'm coming down!"

He looked around slightly panicked. He knew he wouldn't hear the last of it if she saw him like this. He would be teased with it till the end of his existence, which in fairness, would be a long, long time.

"Bitch," he muttered again to himself.

"I heard that! I'm coming down now!" she all but screamed down at him.

"Oh bugger." He walked back to the end of the crypt trying to get as far away from the entrance. Not really sure why, since she’d still get an eyeful being even those few feet more away from him.

"Spike! What the hell is taking you so long? If you're down there…" She had entered the lower level of his crypt and was now staring at him with her mouth open, the last bit of her sentence clearly forgotten. He saw her eyes getting wider and wider and somehow glaze over.

He just stood there, only slightly uncomfortable. He let her take it all in. Her gaze wandered over his body, from his face down it went and yep, there it stopped, smack in the middle. He fidgeted slightly, the tools making a clattering sound.

"What…" she started. “What are you doing? Why are you naked and wearing Xander’s tool belt?”

Spike had the decency to look sheepish now. "I was just enjoying a quiet evening? And it’s mine. Not Xander’s."

"But… What are you doing with those tools?" She pointed at the belt.

He couldn't help himself. "Which tools do you mean exactly?"

"Spike!" She was turning red now. Oh yes, she liked what she saw, he could see it in her eyes. The only problem now was that he could feel one tool in particular reacting to her the attention it was getting.

"What? You come barging in here all high and mighty, while I'm enjoying a nice quiet evening to myself! And now I have to justify what I do in my spare time? I don't think so!" He was getting worked up now. The bint needed to know she was crossing the line.

He stomped over to where she stood. "Have a good look, slayer. And if you can honestly say you’re not enjoying the view you can turn your pretty little ass around and sod off. I've had it with you and your judgements of me. If I like to walk around naked with a tool belt around my waist it’s my business and that's what I'm going to do."

He had noticed the shocked and panicked look on her face when he'd confronted her. It was so quiet that the tools in his belt were the only things making any noise in his crypt. And to top things off, the confrontation with the slayer had caused his not so soft manly part to point straight at her. Like it was daring her to look at it.

And that's exactly what she did. Her eyes trailed down to the set of tools that were on display and what was poking out from behind them. It must have been an unconscious thing she did, when she licked her lips, but it made him groan nonetheless.

"You're playing with fire, slayer…"

His statement was met with silence. And then before he had a clue what was happening his head was being pulled forward and his lips were met with slayer lips pushing brutally against his mouth.

"I suppose the tool belt really does make women crazy" was the last thought in his mind. Not that he was going to admit it out loud.

The END

So, let me know what you thought. Was it a good fantasy, or not? What's more hot then Spike wearing nothing but that belt? I know I wouldn't be able to stop myself...