Author's Chapter Notes:
If you aren't old enough to be reading NC17 fics, this is where you get off (and I sooo did not mean that the way it came out!)
Chapter Ten

When Buffy came back into the house carrying an armful of freshly cut flowers, she found that Mr. Saint-John had arrived and she was needed in the study. She gave the flowers to Molly to arrange, taking just one long stemmed aster with her into the study. She smiled politely at the solicitor, not too sure how a slayer should feel about meeting someone whose law firm apparently did business with vampires and demons. He smiled tightly back at her and she got the impression that he and Spike had been arguing before she came in. She walked over to Spike, tickling his ear with the flower in her hand and greeting him softly.

“Look what I found in the garden, William. Just like we have at home.”

“Very pretty, pet,” he said, sliding an arm around her waist. “Mr. Saint-John has some papers for you to sign. They are quite important,” he said, emphasizing the “quite important” so she wouldn’t argue. Buffy frowned at him for a second, but was unable to think of any way her signing anything in an alternate dimension London or generations in her past could impact her life in twenty-first century Sunnydale. She leaned over the desk and took the pen Spike handed her, glancing over the papers in front of her. She could see where William James Sinclair had already affixed his signature and the date – 1898 – she noticed.

The attorney pointed to the places she needed to sign and offered to read the document for her. She gave him a glare and said, “I can read just fine, thank you.” However, after spending long minutes trying to decipher the archaic legal terms, she gave up and looked at Spike helplessly.

“It just says, darling, that I am making you the owner of the house. All you have to do is sign where you’re shown and it will be all yours. Just put your full signature, Buffy Anne Summers Sinclair,” he emphasized in case she should forget that they were supposed to be married.

Buffy’s mouth fell open and she looked at the vampire in shock. “Wha-? William, I can’t do this. It’s your home…”

He interrupted her and said to the attorney, “Would you be so kind as to let me have a moment alone with my wife?”

As soon as the man left the room, he turned to a still-protesting Buffy and grabbed her shoulders. “You have to do this, pet. If it’s your house, no vampires can get in. As long as it’s mine, there’s nothing to stop them. I’m quite fond of Mrs. Barstow and Molly and I have no desire to leave them at the mercy of Angelus. Not to mention, I don’t fancy having to play guard dog all night every night to keep you safe.”

‘But, but…it’s your HOME,” she almost wailed. “You shouldn’t have to give it away.”

“I shouldn’t have to be talking you into taking possession of a very nice house in a good area of modern London, either, but here I am. Now when you get called on the carpet by the Council of Wankers you can have your own place to stay.”

“I’ll sign it,” she said seriously, “But it will always be your house, Spike. I wouldn’t take it from you.”

“No, luv, it’s yours. There can’t be any caveats or half-measures. Anything less and it won’t serve its purpose.”

“Well, go me. I’m a homeowner!” she said in a somewhat subdued voice.

“Will be as soon as you put your dainty little autograph there,” he agreed, going to the door and inviting the lawyer back into the room.

Once Buffy had signed her name, Spike and Mr. Saint-John concluded their business and the man left for his office, the transfer papers tucked in his briefcase.

“Oh, by the way, Slayer,” he said offhandedly tossing her a package. “He brought something else for you.”

Buffy turned the soft parcel over in her hands, finally ripping off the paper to find a pair of boy’s trousers. She held them up to her waist, saw that they were just the right length and ran over to Spike to hug him and kiss his cheek. “You have no idea how glad I am to have these!” she said, kissing him again for emphasis.

“Daft bint,” he chuckled. “I give you a house and you want to argue. Buy you a pair of cheap pants and you get all girly on me.”

“I’m sorry,” she said, blushing for her enthusiasm. “I just hated not being able to fight well last night. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“Didn’t say I didn’t like it, luv,” he rumbled, pulling her into another hug. ”Jus’ caught me by surprise is all.” When she didn’t pull away, he nuzzled her ear, inhaling the scent of sun-warmed skin still coming off her body. They remained like that – neither one willing to admit they wanted more and neither one wanting it to end – until Molly came in to announce luncheon in the dining room.

After Buffy had eaten a light lunch, and Spike had gulped down his blood in the privacy of his study, the night’s activities began to catch up with them and Buffy couldn’t stop yawning while Spike appeared to be falling asleep at his desk again. If the servants wondered why he spent so much time in the darkened study, they didn’t say and Buffy concluded that their ability to ignore what they didn’t want to know would have made them excellent denizens of Sunnydale.

Finally they gave up pretending they were anything but exhausted and Buffy went to the kitchen to tell Molly that she and William were going to take naps for a couple of hours and would be back down in time for supper.

Molly gave her a surreptitious wink when her aunt wasn’t looking and Buffy blushed as though caught out. As she followed Spike upstairs, her heart rate went up as she wondered where he was planning to sleep. She knew her room was too bright for the vampire to come into safely in the daytime, but she didn’t want to alarm the rest of the household if she had one of her dreams of Angelus during her nap.

As though he’d read her mind, Spike said softly, “Put something more comfortable on, pet and come in my room to sleep. I don’t fancy going up in flames if you start screaming again.”

She nodded her head silently and turned to go into her room, stopping with a gasp as she felt a cool hand on her neck.

“Let me get those for you first,” he said in a low rumble as he began to unbutton the dress he’d buttoned for her earlier in the day. By the time his fingers had undone the first four buttons, Buffy was sure that she was going to melt into a puddle before he was finished. She thought the slow process of unbuttoning her dress was the most erotic thing she’d ever been part of; and yet, Spike had done nothing overtly sexual. All he did was undo each button one at a time, very slowly. Each undone button exposed a little more of the skin on her back to his cool breath and she shivered in response to that and to his touch barely skimming her exposed skin.

Spike found himself mesmerized by the tan skin being bared in front of him. He was taking deep, unneeded breaths that were matching the Slayer’s heavier inhalations breath for breath.. When he felt her shiver as his hand grazed her back, he bit back a groan, his engorged cock throbbing from the close proximity. When he smelled the arousal she couldn’t hide, he gave in to his body’s demands and leaned down to run his lips along her exposed shoulders.

Buffy’s whimper at the touch of his mouth emboldened him and he slid his hands into the partially unfastened dress, running his cool fingers around her ribs to just below her breasts.

“St…stop,” she whispered, as she leaned back against him. “We have to stop…”

“Can’t,” he said shortly, stroking the bottom of her breasts with his thumbs. “You’ll have to stop me, Slayer.”

“I…I don’t want to…ah!” Buffy arched into his hands as he finally cupped her breasts and began rolling her nipples between his fingers until they were hard little knots aching for more.

Spike’s mouth was running freely from one ear lobe down the column of her neck to where her dress was just barely clinging to her shoulder, then across her upper back to the other shoulder and back up to the other ear. As he left wet, open mouthed kisses over her heated skin, he was murmuring about what the feel and scent of her skin was doing to him and Buffy lost herself in the sensual pleasure of letting his voice wash over her while his lips coaxed goosebumps from her flesh and moisture from her throbbing center.

She was almost swooning from the need to feel more of the vampire than the parts currently pressing against her back and she let her knees buckle, somehow knowing that he would catch her. When his strong arms picked her up and carried her into his room she gave up any pretense that she didn’t want him as much as he wanted her. She squirmed around until she could reach his mouth with hers, fastening her lips on the soft coolness that had been teasing her neck and back.

When Spike’s tongue came out to lick her lower lip, she met it eagerly, swirling her own tongue around it and pulling it into her mouth to suck on it. Without breaking the kiss that was fueling the heat they were both feeling, he carried her to the bed and set her on her feet beside it just long enough to push the dress off her shoulders to pool at her feet on the floor. Which left Buffy standing there clad in nothing but the voluminous bloomers that passed for underwear in that era. She was covered from waist to knees in baggy underwear and he couldn’t control the snort of laughter that escaped his lips.

Buffy put her hands on her hips indignantly, then looked down at herself and smiled ruefully. “A real mood-killer, huh?”

He shook his head, the heat from his eyes making her skin burn everywhere they landed. “Not possible, luv. Not bloody possible,” he growled as he ripped off his shirt and pulled her against his bare chest. With her overheated skin pressing against his cool body she was surprised not to see steam pouring out between them. She melted into him as he captured her mouth in another searing kiss, his cool temperature the perfect compliment for the heat coming off her body. Her hands were running over the muscles in his back, enjoying the way they rippled under her hands as he moved his own arms around her body.

With a guttural growl, he twisted, falling back on the bed with the Slayer on top of him, their mouths devouring each other and her soaked sex pressing against the bulge trying to burst from his pants. He groaned aloud at the heat he could feel through the layers of cloth. He wanted to feel that heat all around him and pushed his hips up against hers with a whimpering growl. Without removing his mouth, he shoved the unflattering underwear down her hips and groaned again when she shimmied it down her legs to where she could push it off with her toes.

Buffy’s whimpers as she ground her pelvis against his were making him babble incoherently as he reveled in the scents and sounds coming from her. When he could feel her building toward a release that was going to leave him still pressed against her through a layer of cloth, he summoned up the will power to push her away with one hand while the other frantically ripped open his pants and shoved them down his hips.

Buffy’s whimpers turned to angry moans as she was denied the release she had been seeking and she clawed at him, trying to reestablish the contact she needed.

“Easy, pet, easy, know you think I quit on you, but I didn’t. Just want to feel you around me the first time you come for me. Want to make it good for you, luv, want you to feel me inside you…”

Flipping them over, he poised himself over her still moving hips, marveling at the way she looked with her head thrashing from side to side, mouth twisted in determination as she tried to pull him down. Giving in to her demands, he slid inside her waiting warmth, shuddering all over as her heat enveloped him. He tried to hold still for a minute, wanting to make it last, but Buffy was so intent on continuing the build up they’d begun while they were still half dressed that she began moving immediately, wrapping her legs around his waist to pull him in tighter.

Even as she tried to pull him in deeper, Buffy was gasping at the way he filled her up, touching places she hadn’t even known wanted touching until his cool shaft reached her innermost parts. Slowing down her frantic pursuit of the orgasm she’d thought he was trying to cheat her out of, she relaxed and allowed him to establish a rhythm for them that soon had her climbing back up to the peak she was seeking.

Spike could feel her molten walls beginning to clench around him and knew he wouldn’t last. “That’s it, luv. Squeeze me, make me come with you, let me fill you up. Want to make you scream, baby. Scream for me, Buffy.” He pistoned his hips harder, making sure he was hitting the little internal bundle of nerves he was seeking with every thrust. He could feel the tension building in the strong, supple body beneath him and he was ready when she began to shudder around him, capturing her mouth and swallowing the scream of release just as he’d swallowed her screams when she’d been dreaming.

As her body arched up into his, shaking with the force of her orgasm, her vaginal muscles tightening down until the point of pain, he found his own release, filling her with his cool semen. His hips continued to jerk in reflexive motion long after he was spent, responding to her continued trembling. Gradually, they stilled, both gasping for air and shaken to their cores by the power of their combined release.

“That was….I never…nobody else…never…” Buffy gasped out unfinished phrases, trying to express her reaction to the experience.

“Me too, luv. Never. Only you, Buffy, only you.” Although the vampire was more coherent, the basic awe-struck tone in his voice was the same as hers.

Spike pushed his pants the rest of the way off and sprawled on his back next to the equally spent Slayer. Although they were lying spread-eagled side-by-side, they weren’t touching anywhere but their two hands lying on the bed between them. He linked his fingers with hers, bringing them to his lips to kiss her hand reverently before dropping it back down between them.

As exhaustion took over, they both drifted off to sleep, lying naked on the top of the bed covers, hands firmly clasped together.