Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again to vampgirly who did the betaing on this for me. Thank you for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 3 Mating.



******A month later ******



The scoobies had left after the nightly meeting that were now being held at Buffy and Spikes house, all except for Giles.



After a few minutes of silence Giles cleared his throat. “I would have thought that you would want to be mated by now.”



Spike looked at him, his gaze steady, “I would have done it the first night but the Slayer wasn’t ready then, and I still don’t believe she’s ready now.”



“Won’t it hurt the babies if you were to wait to long?” Giles questioned.



“It will be done within a month’s time, any longer then that and it is possible that it could harm Buffy or the babies.” Spike informed him.



*****3 weeks later at the doctor’s office. *****



After checking the pregnant Slayer over the doctor turned to Spike. “I noticed you still haven’t mated with her yet.”



“No I plan on doing the mating next week when Angel comes for Anthony, when he brings him back I will then do the protection claim on him as well.” Spike tells him.



The doctor then addressed them both his expression grave. “By the end of next week, It will not be safe for the Mating to take place, as well as feeding Anthony Buffy’s blood, you will either have to use Spikes blood or have Angel bring around bagged blood.”



“We have been working on Anthony taking sips of Spikes blood, he is not to happy when he has to leave me and bite Spike.” Buffy informed the doctor.



“Alright that is enough for this visit; I’ll see you in a month’s time.” The doctor said, and left the couple alone.



*****4 days later*****



Buffy arrived home from visiting Giles, just before sunset.



“Hey. Willow, Tara, Xander and Anya all said that they would patrol tonight for you.”



“That’s good.” Spike said grining as he walked over to her, kissing her gently, “Because I have a lot planned for tonight.”



“I know that is why I asked them to patrol for you, oh and Giles is happy that you are finally going to mate with me.” Buffy said, a hint of nervousness in her voice



“Well let’s start with something to eat.” Spike said as he guided her to the dining room.



After a nice roast beef diner, he lead her upstairs to the bathroom adjoining their room.



“I’ve set up the bathroom with your favourite bubble bath, so you can relax in a nice warm bubble bath.” He grinned at her pleased expression.



“Will you join me?” Buffy asked.



Kissing her lightly, he whispered in her ear “I’d love to pet.”



Taking her hand he lead her into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet seat, while he busied himself running a bath for them. Checking the temperature was right he added the bubbles before turning his attention back to her. He started to undress her and before long they were both naked. He urged her toward the now full tub and she climbed in allowing him to slide in behind her. Once they were both settled comfortably, he took the wash cloth and started to gently wash her body.



Leaning back into Spike, Buffy let out a low moan. “You know I love you right.”

“Yeah luv, love you too.” He turned her so he could kiss her and she melted into him.



They kissed for a while and then Spike felt the water cooling, so he climbed out and grabbed a couple of towels, wrapping one around his waist. He then reached in to lift Buffy out, wrapping a towel around her he carried her to their bedroom.



Once he’d settled them on the bed he removed the towel from her body and started to kiss his way down, playing special attention to her sensitive nipples and then her slightly extended tummy, containing his children. As he kissed his way down her body. Just as he was getting ready to set up camp between her thighs he heard her say something.



“No, not yet I want to kiss you.”



As he moved back up to kiss her, he felt her pull on his towel, her fingers grasping for his cock. Breaking the kiss, he tried to bat her hand away. “This is all for you luv.”



With a pout that she knew he couldn’t resist she murmured. “No Spike tonight is for the both of us. From what I understand, you will never mate again to anyone else; we will be bound together forever. I want to pleasure you as much as you do me, and right now I want to kiss you down here.” She said as she gave his cock a tiny squeeze.



“Alright luv, you’re right, this is about both of us.” He chuckled as he lay back and let her have her way with his cock.



Rolling over she moved herself down until she could easily take his cock into her mouth. First she flicked her tongue over the slit, then licked her way up and down the underside of the shaft, soon she was taking his whole shaft in her mouth and setting a steady rhythm.



“Keep that up luv, and I’m going to cum.”



“Then cum.” She said simply as she started to suck harder and tickle and lightly squeeze his balls.

As soon as he felt the pressure on his balls, he started to cum. “Buffy” He shouted as he released his seed into her mouth.



“My turn, now luv.” He said gently laying her back down onto her back and positioning himself between her legs.



Taking a long lick from bottom to the top, he proceeded to poke his tongue into her hole. After alternating between licks and pokes of his tongue he inserted a finger into her and started to suck on her clit.



“Spike I…”



“I know what you need luv, just let yourself go, cum for me luv.” He said as he started to suck hard on her clit.



“Spike.” She wailed as her orgasm over took her.



Smiling to himself, he crawled up her body to kiss her, as he started to kiss her, he thrust into her in one hard shove.



He started to move in a slow rhythm and she murmured. “I love how you feel inside me.”



“That’s good, because I love how it feels to be inside you.” He started to increase his rhythm. “You know I love you.”



“I love you too.” She said as she grabbed him around the neck pulling him down for a kiss. When she broke the kiss she was panting “Spike I need.”



Reaching his arm down so he could rub her clit, “I know what you need luv, let your self go and cum for me.”



When he her walls started to flutter around him, he vamped out and bit her neck. “Mine” He growled licking the bite closed.



“Yours” Buffy answers then moved to bite over Drusilla’s siring bite. “Mine.”



“Yours” He said as he emptied himself inside her. He then tenderly licked the blood off her lips.



*****5 days later*****



A couple of hours after sunset, Angel knocked on Buffy and Spikes door.



Spike answered it. “Come in, Peaches, have a seat in the living room, I’ll go get Buffy, she has been feeling tired today so I managed to get her to lay down for a few minutes and told her that I would get her when you got here.”



Heading for the living room with Anthony Angel couldn’t help but observe the scar on Spikes neck “I see you finally mated then.”



“Yeah” Was all Spike could say.



“How is she?”



“She’s been tired a lot more lately, I haven’t said anything to her but Giles doesn’t think she’ll be able to go the entire nine months.” Spike told him.



“She most likely won’t, she didn’t with Anthony, and she actually had him at eight months. How do you feel about her not going full term?”



“As long they’re healthy and all that rot, it doesn’t bother me. I’ll just go get Buffy now.” Spike said on his way upstairs.



Ten minutes later he re appeared with Buffy.



“Mommy” Anthony crowed in delight.



“Yeah, Anthony mommies here, now. But Uncle Spike has to do something, can you go sit on daddy’s

lap?”



He ran back over to his dad and clambered onto his lap.



“Alight Buddy, I don’t want to hurt you but, I have to do this.” Spike said as Angel positioned Anthony so Spike could bite him.



Anthony started to cry immediately and bit down into Angels arm.



“That was a good boy, do you want to go sit with your mommy now?” Spike could feel Buffy’s distress at Anthony’s tears and he watched as the toddler climbed up onto Buffy’s lap.



Angel got to his feet and ruffled his son’s hair “Well buddy, daddy has to get going.”



Spike walked him out and was amazed when Angel offered to take Anthony again. “Honestly, If you need me to take Anthony for a longer time at the end just call.”



“Will do.” Spike nodded closing the door behind Angel.



*****3.5 months later. *****



Spike came home after patrolling to find Buffy crying.



“What’s wrong luv?” He asked, concerned that she had managed to hide her distress while he was out.



“I miss Anthony, what kind of mother am I not being able to take care of my own son.” She sobbed.



“A good one, I was actually going to tell you tomorrow, but I set a room up for Angel down the hall from Anthony and tomorrow night he’s bringing him back and he’s going to stay until you have the babies.”



“Really” She sniffled and looked at him hopefully.



“Yes, really. I think Anthony is missing is Mommy and Angel has never let Cordelia be a mother to him, he lets me take care of Anthony more that he does let Cordelia do.



“You’re family so he better.” Buffy chuckled.



*****2 weeks later*****



Angel knocked lightly on Spike and Buffy’s bedroom door. It was Spike who answered.



“What is it peaches?”



“Anthony’s asleep did you want me to patrol or sit with her so you could patrol, I would imagine you need a break.”



“Could use one, would you sit with her while I do a quick patrol.” Spike looked gratefully at Angel



“Sure. Not a problem I’ll call you if something happens.”



Just as Angel finished speakin, Spike doubled over in pain, the smell of blood hit both of the vampires instantly.



“Buffy!” they spoke in unison



Angel pushed past an immobile Spike, to find Buffy doubled over as a contraction ripped through her.



“My water broke!” She hissed out through gritted teeth.



Angel went back to Spike who was now able to stand. “She’s in labour, her water broke, I’ll call the doctor and Giles while you sit with her.”



Spike nodded “Don’t forget the witches.”



He watched Angel head for the phone before heading back into their room. Buffy was pacing round the room and Spike walked over and slipped an arm around her shoulder.



“Its ok luv, I can take the pain, if you need to squeeze me or anything don’t hold back.”



She nodded and grabbed his hand as they both doubled over when she was hit by another contraction.



Angel returned and found Spike rubbing Buffy’s back for her.



“The doctor said he will be here in about ten minutes and the others are on their way now, why don’t we get her down to where you have the birthing tub set up.” Angel said taking control of the situation.



Spike nodded and bent down to pick up Buffy.



Twenty minutes later, everyone who needed to be there was there.



“Alright Buffy we’re almost there. On the next contraction I want you to push for me.” The doctor tells her.



“Ok NOW.” She yelled as the pain ripped through her.



It was all over in minutes, the babies being born within minutes of each other. Spike took one of the babies and passed it to Angel, while cradling one himself. They both vamped and gently bit the neck of the baby they were holding.



Angel spoke first. “As head of family Aurelius I protect you.”



Then Spike spoke. “As your father I protect you.”



They repeated the words and the bite with the third child.



“We have two girls and a boy.” Spike grinned proudly at a tired Buffy.



Congratulations echoed around the room as the assembled gang welcomed the latest additions to their circle.





The end.