Author's Chapter Notes:
I like to say thank you to my beta Gillypod
FORSAKING ALL OTHERS BY SPIKES MRS

Biting deeply into her neck, he pulled the warm flow of blood into his mouth. It was like nectar, sweet and filling. Feeling a rush of adrenalin he released his quarry and laid her against the pillows. He’d pay bitterly for his misdemeanour, but the temptation had gotten the better of him when as she reached her peek, she had bitten him to smother her cries.

Prowling around the room he fingered the lace thongs that poked out of the drawer and inhaled the sweet scents from the open bottles of perfumes that littered the top of the small dressing table. It was all he’d ever wanted, to actually be allowed in this room on her invitation, to lie in her bed with her, comfort her and make love to her.

He picked up the small pink pig that had gotten knocked on the floor in their lovemaking, because that is what it had been this time. Not fucking, but lovemaking. Buffy finally giving back what Spike had always given her, his love.

Climbing back upon the bed and snuggling up to Buffy, Spike listened to the steady thump, thump, thump of her heartbeat. Would she wake and throw him out of her room as she had always dismissed him or would she pleasure him again.

Buffy shifted slightly. Someone who felt cold was lying close to her and she shivered in response to the chill, which the coldness gave her. She blindly felt around the bed, trying to grasp the bedclothes to cover her. She felt satiated and satisfied. Opening one eye, she looked over to see Spike staring at her, no, not staring but gazing at her with his beautiful cerulean blue eyes full of his love and adoration.

She got hold of his arm and pulled him towards her, speaking the precious words he’d longed to hear for nearly four years “I love you” lending in to cover his mouth with her own and teasing her tongue over his lips to gain access to his mouth. Unable to deny her anything, he let his mouth open and brought his tongue into play. Wrapping it around Buffy’s in a silent battle that both were now never going to win, because they were truly deeply in love.

Spike ran his hand over Buffy thigh, feeling goosebumps on her skin because of his gentle touch. He let it continue its path towards her new shaved centre that had started the invitation in the first place. Buffy, being still on a tight budget, had complained about the costs of her beauty treatment to please the vampire’s kink of having no hair between him and his monthly treat, and he’d offered to shave her for nothing if he got his treat early this month.

She’d agreed to his offer, knowing that it meant she’d have to invite him into her room, to give them the complete privacy it required for such a delicate task. Spike had been extremely careful with his cutthroat razor, not even nicking Buffy by accident as she squirmed when she felt the razor next to her clitoris.

Spike had craftily massaged her as he shaved her, getting her into such a state of arousal that she was begging for him to bring her to completion. He flicked her clitoris with his tongue and gently ran over the now highly sensitised outer lips of her centre.

Moisture was pooling deep within her and all she wanted was to have Spike fill her, stretch her and complete her.

“Spike, now I need you now, please I need you in me, please my lover, please.”

Her pleading the words she’d used for the first time ever, her lover, not fuck buddy or any other but lover had Spike in a whirlwind of emotion. Unable to resist her plea, he buried himself inside her warm and welcoming channel tight and wet, just to the right amount and fit. He was home; he always had been home here. Rocking his hips against hers, he gently rode his lover to her second orgasm. It was then that she broken the vow she’d made to herself, to never bite him, and had bitten down on his shoulder to muffle her cries from the rest of the house. It had been that act alone that had broken his will and he too responded, biting into her neck but breaking the vein so her blood pooled and ran into his mouth.

Buffy was exhausted from their actives and had fallen asleep while Spike had lapped and cleaned the bite mark. Realising what he’d exactly done, Spike was not unexpectedly cautious when she she’d first awaken again, but it seemed she was ready to continue where they had left off. Resuming their love making with a vigour he’d never seen before, so he was buried again in her depths and she was crying for her third release.

“Ahh Spike, more please, give more to me… Yes honey that’s it, I’m cuming, bite me now claim me…”

Spike was shocked. Had he heard her right? Did she say to bite her and claim her as his mate? Stilling his movement until he had clarified her request he took a deep breath and ask her to repeat her last sentence.

“Buffy, my love, please say it again. Ask me again, so I know this is what you want.”

Buffy nodded her head.

“Spike, I know what I want and that’s to be your mate. I know what it means; that we’ll be bound to each other forever and eternity. Now please bite me as you love me and make me your mate forever and let us forsake all others who may come across our paths.”

Spike could never refuse her this request. He’d wanted her to be his for the past four years, now she was granting him his wish. He started his movements again and as she moaned against him, he lapped at his previous bite mark. Deciding it was deep enough for a claim, he let his fangs come out to play and deepen the mark and then whispering his claim as he did so.

“Buffy, you’re mine, forever and eternity and we are forsaking all who’ll cross our chosen path of love.”

That was like a marriage. They were bound to each other without exception.

Buffy screamed her acceptance “I am yours Spike” loud enough for the whole household to know that they were now mated and could never be parted again. She was his and he was hers. Now she would never be left alone again.

The end