[Reviews - 51] LikedPrinter
Summary: 17-year-old Buffy Summers has just lost her mom and finds herself relocating from L.A. to a small town called Sunnydale, to live with her estranged relative, Great Aunt Agatha. In this strange town, Buffy begins to learn about her mother’s past, and realizes she may not have known her mother as well as she thought she did. Could it be that the bedtime stories her mother used to tell her, about supernatural beings, were more than just stories? In a town where nobody is who they seem, and where things previously thought of as unreal ARE real, Buffy finds herself drawn to the most foreboding person of them all: Aunt Agatha’s caretaker and long-time friend, Spike. (Build up story--will eventually be NC-17)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 28305 Read: 4336
Published: 04/04/2007 Updated: 08/01/2007

1. Catalyst by KaylaTM [Reviews - 2] Liked (3901 words)
A/N: I just want to give a big THANKS to my praise-worthy beta, Rebecca, for making sense of all of my crazy-psycho-babble. You're the best, Bec!

2. Scent by KaylaTM [Reviews - 2] Liked (4458 words)

3. Revulsion by KaylaTM [Reviews - 13] Liked (6501 words)

4. Finding Home by KaylaTM [Reviews - 11] Liked (3829 words)
: I. Am. So. Sorry, everyone! I really didn’t mean to leave this story hanging for so long. But, you know, RL blah blah blah.

Okie-dokie. This chapter blends with the timing of the last chappie, so Buffy ends up coming to her own enlightenment at roughly the same time that Spike did in the previous chapter. I’ll just warn that there is no Spuffy interaction this chapter—which probably bites the big one for most of you who have been waiting for an update. There will be interaction next chapter—so send threats and scold me so I update faster than I did this last time ;p

5. Piercing Golden Eyes by KaylaTM [Reviews - 8] Liked (4237 words)
I’d like to thank: Cordykitten, Jane, Katkin, Nicki, Jen, Toni, Xela, PhotographyNut, Anna, Missytheslayer, Avalon, smlcspike, SpaceLord, vladt, Mali, basilio_the_cat, Verda, Chouchou, Irina, Piper Halliwell, Becca1806, enchantedlight, and Amunett for reviewing last chapter! You guys are cool beans ;P


And Bec, thanks, as always, for taking your time to look at my writing.

6. Spun Sugar and Warm Apple Tarts by KaylaTM [Reviews - 15] Liked (5379 words)
Smooches to: Cordykitten, Katkin, Riahannon, Anna, PhotographyNut, albie, Jin, Angi, Avalon, smlcspike, vladt, Irina, basilio_the_cat, Verda, Akela, lilred-07, enchantedlight, and Slayer918. Thanks so much for reviewing!


Author’s Blooper: Oh, look! A bird! *Kayla goes back to chapter two and changes Aggie’s age from seventy-eight to sixty-eight* Ah man, looks like you just missed it. It was a magnificent specimen, too. It looked like it might have been the most wondrous Blue Footed Booby seabird. Better luck next time.


If there is a site where Aggie’s age hasn’t changed to sixty-eight…just pretend that it did for me, please. It’s a plot thing. *Pets the Booby* Good, Booby, distracting all of the lovely people reading this. Good, Booby.