Author's Chapter Notes:
I didn't realize I hadn't put this fic on the site. So here you go...I had written and finished it in 2004-2005.
"Ugh Spike do you have to hog the whole couch?" Buffy yelled trying to push his legs.


"I believe there's a chair over there Slayer. No need for you sit on my bleeding couch," Spike replied holding his legs still so Buffy couldn't move them.


"Ow," Buffy sweetly said as the chip in Spike's head fired.


"Bloody hell Slayer," Spike yelled jumping up and grabbing his head.


"Will you to please stop acting like children? I can't handle this anymore," Giles yelled from the other room. Spike and Buffy glared at each other.


Slowly Spike's face softened from a glare into a burning stare that made Buffy blush 3 different shades of red.


The passion was practically tangible in their stares as if they were the only two people on earth.


"Don't look at me like that," Buffy whispered not taking her eyes from Spike.


Spike hesitantly took a step closer to her.


"Why not?" he asked his voice equally as low.


"Cuz its wrong," she said even as she reached for him.

He connected them in one stride of his legs bringing Buffy into his arms. His mouth crushed against hers his hands in her hair holding her there. Buffy molded her body around him, her heartbeat quickening.


"I don't understand why you two have to fight all the damn time,"Giles said as he rounded the corner.

His eyes widened at what he saw. Buffy and Spike were sitting together on the couch watching Passions.


Well thats a change, Giles thought as he went back into the kitchen, never noticing the blush on Buffy's face or her lipstick staining Spike's mouth.

*~*


Willow had seen it all from outside the window. She and Oz stood shocked as Buffy and Spike reached for each other ending in a passionate kiss that could have melted ice.


"Its all my fault," Willow said shaking her head.


"Its not your fault. You were just experimenting with a spell and it went wrong. Its not a big deal Will," Oz was saying as he pushed a lock of her golden red hair from her forehad and pressing a kiss there.


"The reversal spell should have worked. I don't understand why it hasn't." Willow said putting her forehead against Oz's.


"Maybe its because they kinda like each other," Oz replied as Willow's shocked eyes turned to him.


"Its not like Spike doesnt fit the MO. Buffy likes guys of the vampire persuasion," he added.


"Guys? GUYS?? Buffy has liked one other vampire and look how that turned out," Willow squeaked.


"Look Willow Im just saying its not out the ordinary for Buffy and Spike to take to one another."


"Well I think it is. It was just the other day that Spike was trying to kill me. I can't get over it that fast and neither can Buffy."


Willow and Oz turned towards the window just in time to see Buffy smile at Spike as he leant in for another kiss.

*~*

It was later on that night. Buffy and Spike were patrolling one of Sunnydale's active cemetarys. A red headed witch followed them her footsteps light as not to alert them. They had already slayed 4 vamps and 2 scary looking demons.


Willow watched as they dusted themselves off and leant against the nearest tree. Their lips meeting and their limbs entwining.
Willow found a little clearing near them and set out her magic tools.


"I will not allow this to go on any longer. Not when its my fault, " she said lighting the first of 5 purple candles.


Shaking her velvet bag she put some herbs together in her stone pot. Shaking a little white sand around her she began.


"The light of the sun
the dark of the moon
Let the spell be ended
or result in doom.
The love that is felt
will no longer be
The passion forgotten
the love put to rest.
The spell I created
Is harder to tell
I promise no more love magic,
Over this I spell."


The flames from the candles shot up 3 feet in the air and the herbs glowed bright in the moonlight.


Willow cast a nervous glance at Buffy and Spike to see if her spell worked. They broke apart as the light engulfed them lifting them up. Buffy frantically reached for Spike as he yelled out her name. The light was like a flash of lightning and as a sound like thunder sounded the light was gone.


What Willow saw next make her gasp aloud. Next to Buffy and Spike were two blond headed children.


"Spike?" Buffy said lifting herself up on her elbows.


"Im here," Spike said a few feet away from her.


"Mommy?" a little voice asked coming over and grabbing her hand.


"Huh?" Buffy said as she jumped up.


"Mommy?" Another voice questioned walking towards her. The little boy looked at the girl and grabbed Buffy's other hand.


"What the bloody hell?" Spike said getting up.


"Daddy! Daddy!" the two children yelled running to Spike and wrapping themselves around his legs.


"Daddy?" Buffy mouthed as her eyes met those of Spike.


"Alright little bits," he said reaching down and patting their backs.


"Daddy? Why are you and Mommy lying on the ground?" The little girl asked.


"Uh, just playing a game little bit," Spike said ruffling her hair.


Buffy got up and watched Spike interact with the two children. The little girl and boy had bleach blond hair like their father but thats where their simularities ended. The boy had Buffy's deep green eyes but was the exact replica of Spike features. The girl had Spike's earth shattering blue eyes but looked exactly like Buffy.

To say Buffy and Spike were in shock would be an understatement.


"Daddy wants to play with Megan and Nathan?" Megan said looking up at him with her big blue eyes.


"Never could resist a lady," Spike said as he picked them both up one in each arm and swung them around.


The sound of the three laughing caused Buffy to smile as she walked over to them.


"Hi Mommy," Nathan said reaching his hands out to her.


"Hi baby," She replied picking him up in her arms. Nathan put his head against her shoulder and held onto her. Megan did the same to Spike.


Buffy and Spike looked at one another.


"Um, what happened?" Buffy asked.


"Bleeding hell if I know," Spike replied.


"I think we need to talk to Giles about this."


"Ya think?" Spike replied sarcastically. He had a scowl on even as he patted Megan's head.


The two children shifted and started to snore softly in their arms.


"We need to get these two to bed," he said looking at Buffy.


She nodded and cradled Nathan to her body.


Neither of them heard the shocked gasp or the pale red headed witch who materialized from the shadows.