[Reviews - 33] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set in Season 4 a few weeks after the events of 'Hush'. During an otherwise boring patrol Buffy encounters something, or rather someone, who might change her world forever. What is the Initiative really up to and will the Slayer be able to keep her loved ones safe...
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7247 Read: 6146
Published: 04/22/2007 Updated: 08/23/2008

1. Chapter 1 by deedo [Reviews - 16] Liked (1752 words)
Many thanks to the wonderful BloodyTearsOfLife who worked her beta magic for me once again
Disclaimer: The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios. This story is not meant to infringe upon anyone's rights, only to entertain.

2. Chapter 2 by deedo [Reviews - 11] Liked (2791 words)
I'm really really sorry about the long delay in updating this story. It seems RL doesn't like when I concentrate too much on other things and comes back with a vengence *sigh*

I don't want to promise anything, but I hope it won't take that long to finish the next chapter. Thanks so much to everyone who hasn't given up on me yet.


As always a big "Thank You!!" to the fabulous BloodyTearsOfLife who makes sure everything is actually readable and makes sense as well :D


A/N 2: I forgot to mention this in the last chapter (and it isn't really important for this one) but Tara and Willow haven't met yet. They will later on in the story, though.

Disclaimer: The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios. This story is not meant to infringe upon anyone's rights, only to entertain.

3. Chapter 3 by deedo [Reviews - 6] Liked (2704 words)
I apologize for the abysmally long time it took me to finish and post this chapter (just about 13 and a half months)
I know how awful it is to read a story you like and wait ages for an update and I'm really sorry. More in depth reasons can be read here

I also want to thank all those who read and reviewed this story so far and everyone who hasn't given up on me yet. It really means a lot to me and I deeply appreciate your support.

Many thanks and a big hug to my wonderful beta BloodyTearsOfLife who made sure I didn't make any totally embarrassing mistakes and that this chapter will be an enjoyable and smooth read. ♥


Disclaimer: The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios. This story is not meant to infringe upon anyone's rights, only to entertain.