Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




“Wow, that was just… wow.” Buffy snuggled closer to Spike, letting out a sigh in pure bliss. Then she had to stifle a yawn. “God, I’m exhausted.”

Spike chuckled. “Know what you mean. After the second time, I started to feel a bit knackered myself.” He leaned over and kissed her, softly. “You were amazing, luv.”

Buffy smiled, happily. “You got the job done yourself.”

He smirked. “Was just trying to keep up. The things you do…” He started tracing kisses down her neck, causing her to moan with pleasure. Then he pulled back, a playful look in his eyes. “Up for another round, luv?”

Rolling her eyes, Buffy giggled and gently slapped his arm. “I can hardly move. Right now, I’m waiting for the feeling in my legs to return.” He pouted a little, which she pretended to ignore. Then she ran her fingers through her hair with a groan. “Oh God... Mind if I take a shower?”

Spike’s eyes lit up. “Not at all, luv, go ahead.” A pause. “You know, I feel like taking a shower, too…”

Smiling sweetly, Buffy gave him a quick peck on the cheek. “Too bad, ladies first!” She jumped out of bed and was out of the room before Spike had the chance to object.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~



“So, I was like ‘oh my God, how can you date someone who can’t even get his socks to match?’ and everybody laughed and Amy got like so embarrassed, and then I said…”

Riley had stopped listening to Harmony’s ramblings a while ago, and now tried to focus on staying awake. After being around her for more than two minutes, he’d gotten to realize that sometimes the expression ‘dumb blonde’ wasn’t an insult. He smiled politely when she looked at him to see if he was still listening. It was fascinating, really. It almost seemed like this girl didn’t have to breathe at all.

She went on; “And then I said to Spike that he should be thanking me for like giving him the best couple of weeks of my life, and he said that…”

After spending the last five minutes counting bottles in the bar, rather than having to hear one more ‘it was like soo cool’, a name finally caught Riley’s attention. “Wait. Did you just say Spike?”

Harmony looked a little annoyed for being interrupted, but quickly found herself. “Yeah, he’s my ex. Didn’t you hear, I just told you about when…”

Riley waved his hand in dismissal. “Yeah, whatever. Has he got bleached blond hair and wears a leather duster?”

Harmony’s eyes lit up and she smiled, brightly. “Yeah, that’s my Blondie Bear! You know him?”

Blondie bear? Riley shook his head, deciding that it was probably best not to ask. “I do, actually. You don’t happen to know were he lives, do you? There’s something I’d like to talk to him about.”

“Of course I do, we were together for like… weeks!” Harmony frowned. “What do you need to talk to him about?”

Riley got a grim look on his face. “He’s got something that belongs to me.”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~



When Buffy returned to the bedroom, about twenty minutes later, Spike had just got off the phone. “That was Giles, wanting to know if I was planning on coming back to work anytime soon. Better go there tomorrow, or the bloke’s gonna have a bloody heart attack. Haven’t had a day off since I started there, and that was more than two years ago.”

Buffy giggled. “He’ll probably think I’m having a bad influence on you.”

“Well, you do. I was a bloody saint before I met you. Corrupted me, you have.” Spike smirked again, causing Buffy to roll her eyes.

“You know, I’d be nice if I were you. If you expect me to be ‘up for another round’ as you so nicely put it, anytime soon.” Buffy raised her eyebrows and gave him a stern look, trying to stay serious.

“Sorry, luv. I’m a bad, rude man. Wanna kiss and make up?” Spike gave her a sexy grin, and she instantly melted.

“Well…”

“It’s getting late. How ‘bout we order pizza, maybe watch a movie, and then go to bed?” He gave her a knowing look at the words ‘go to bed’.

“God, Spike, is that all you think about? Having sex?” Buffy looked amused.

Spike put on an innocent look. “Don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Right.” Buffy sighed, pretending to be annoyed, but couldn’t keep herself from smiling. “I have to admit, though, that plan of yours does sound kinda appealing.”

Smiling hopefully, Spike pulled her into his arms. “About going to bed?”

Giving him a quick kiss on the lips, Buffy smiled back at him. “No, about ordering pizza, I’m starving.” She then pulled away and headed for the kitchen, leaving Spike to stare after her in disappointment.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Riley left Harmony’s apartment, very pleased with himself. He’d gotten what he’d been after – Spike’s address. The sex had been nice too, of course, a pleasant little bonus. Harmony had been quite a decent fuck; he’d definitely be coming back for more some time.

But now he had to concentrate on getting Buffy back. He was planning on going to see Buffy in the morning, but now he decided to pay Spike a little visit instead. Just to talk, of course. Riley didn’t know Spike, but he assumed that he could get the guy to see that it would be in his best interest to stay away from Buffy.

If that didn’t work, Riley would show him the copy of the police report. Surely he wouldn’t want Buffy to see that. Riley smiled to himself. The best thing would be if he could get Spike to dump Buffy without explaining why. Buffy would be so hurt; she wouldn’t be able to turn him down when he’d offer his comfort and support.

Riley’s smile grew wider. The plan was perfect; with any luck he would have Buffy back within a couple of days, maybe even by tomorrow night. The thought that his plan might not work never even crossed his mind as he walked up and down the empty streets, whistling happily to himself.




TBC