Author's Chapter Notes:
I wrote this for the Live Journal Community 20_Hot_Prompts. This is prompt #16 Blindfold. For those who are reading Tainted Innocence I have not abandoned it. The next chapter is done and with my beta.. Thank you to Missy and Sevvy for beta-ing and looking this over for me.
Buffy’s eyes fluttered open to complete darkness. Closing them quickly and then reopening them, she again only saw black. Attempting to sit up, she realized she couldn’t move. Her hands and feet were handcuffed to the bed.

She panicked, her mind drifting back to earlier that night.

“Come on Riley, let’s try something different tonight,” she smiled, holding up the handcuffs.

“Why should we do that when what we do is just fine?” he asked with a smile.

“Yeah…fine is fine, but what about exciting and dangerous?” Buffy smirked.

Riley frowned, sighing. “Don’t we already get enough of that with our work?”

“Fine, whatever! I’m going to bed,” Buffy sneered, pulling the blanket over her head.


Buffy smiled and stopped struggling against her restraints.

“Okay Riley, you have me right where you want me. Now what is a poor helpless girl to do?” She pouted seductively.

Buffy gasped when she felt the bed dip. There was a rush of cool air, causing her to tremble, as the blanket was pulled from her body.

“Why don’t you tell me what you’re going to do to me,” she said in a low throaty voice.

“Shhh,” he whispered, placing a long finger to her lips.

Buffy let out a slow, shuddering breath as he gently began unbuttoning her oversized shirt. She wasn’t used to this slow precision. It seemed he was usually in a fumbling rush. Sadly, many nights he was finished and asleep before she had even started.

His palms skimmed her nipples as he slid the shirt open, causing her to arch into his touch. Calloused fingers outlined her now erect nipples as his soft lips brushed against hers.

“Oh God, Riley, I…” her words were cut off as his lips crashed down on hers.

Buffy moaned as his tongue stroked her lower lip, begging for entrance. The kiss was full of a hunger that she had never felt. Her heart raced as his fingers pinched and stroked her nipples. He suddenly broke the kiss and nipped his way over her jawline to her ear.

She whimpered as he roughly tugged on her ear with his teeth. When she felt his fingers ghost down her taught stomach, she arched her hips in anticipation. He chuckled against her neck, causing the vibrations to shoot straight to her womb.

Knowing her lover, she expected him to pull down her panties and quickly settle himself inside her. Once again however, he surprised her. When she felt his finger brush over her lace covered mound and lightly tap her clit, she cried out in pleasure.

“GAH…what are…” her words were cut off when she felt his teeth scrape her sensitized nipple.

She could no longer even form a coherent thought. The feeling of his mouth laving attention to her breasts as his fingers continued to dance along her soaked thong had Buffy trembling with need.

Teetering on the edge, the Slayer began rocking her hips, trying to increase the friction. Then suddenly he was gone. Moments passed as tears of frustration burned her eyes.

“Pl…please,” she whimpered, raising her hips off the bed.

She heard a growl and squealed as her thong was ripped from her body. Was that a growl? Since when does Riley growl? She wondered. Her thoughts were quickly forgotten when his tongue lightly traced along her outer lips. Buffy almost sobbed when she felt his long fingers probe her damp folds, carefully opening them.

His tender touch did not prepare her for the unrelenting assault of his ravenous mouth as he plunged and explored every inch of her aching pussy. Every inch except the one spot she so desperately needed him. Buffy pulled frantically at her restraints, helplessly lifting her hips towards his elusive mouth.

“Please…” she implored.

Buffy let out a harsh cry when she felt him thrust two fingers inside of her. She threw her head back in ecstasy as his mouth latched onto her distended clit. He savagely suckled at the bud with his teeth and tongue as Buffy struggled against her bindings, bending the steel as stars exploded before her eyes. She was still quivering with aftershocks when she felt his erection nudge her opening.

“Oh God…” she whispered as he eased himself inside of her.

She heard a hiss as he pressed himself deep inside of her. Buffy writhed and shuddered beneath him as he pulled almost all the way out before slamming himself home. She had never felt such pleasure. Every stroke seemed to discover a new and untouched bundle of nerves inside of her.

“God, so good…so deep…never…” Buffy panted.

She felt him smile against her breast as his cool tongue suckled and nipped at her. Cool tongue? Somewhere in the back of Buffy’s mind, there was a whisper of protest that there was no way this could be her boyfriend, but her body was on fire and quickly dismissed any scenario that would end this encounter.

The pace was brutal but deliberate, unlike anything Buffy had ever experienced. She knew she would be sore and bruised in the morning, but couldn’t bring herself to care. Deep red trenches now graced her wrists from her struggle with the handcuffs, but Buffy never wanted it to end.

She felt the power in his thrusts and met each one with an urgency she was usually forced to suppress. As their naked bodies slapped together, she smiled, feeling a sense of pride when she heard his deep ragged grunts.

Buffy tightened her inner muscles, causing him to let out an agonized moan. In response, he grasped her legs, wrenching them further apart. Buffy heard the wood splinter as her bindings broke open. Her legs were forced up and over his strong shoulders. He angled himself between her strong thighs so he hit her clit on every downstroke.

Buffy’s orgasm slammed into her, causing her spasming pussy to clamp down brutally, strangling his cock. She felt his thrusts become frantic, almost animalistic. He dipped down and bit her neck hard with his blunt teeth, causing her to cry out in another, even more powerful orgasm.

She bucked and seized as he let out a guttural roar, coating her walls with his cool seed. Her lover collapsed on top of her. His weight felt comforting, not crushing like she had become accustomed to. Buffy almost flinched when she felt his lips brush softly against hers. Such a tender, affectionate gesture seemed so unusual after their violent coupling, but she couldn’t help melting into his kiss.

Buffy moaned when she felt his softening cock start to come alive once again inside of her. The pleasure was short-lived however, because she felt him growl against her lips as his body suddenly stiffened. She felt a rush of cold air and seconds later, the door slammed shut. He was gone.

After several moments, Buffy heard the door thrust open.

“Buffy!” She heard Riley cry out.

She heard him move toward her, fumbling with the keys to her bindings. She was still in a daze, unsure of what to say as she slowly removed her blindfold, squinting as her eyes adjusted to the light.

“Buffy, I told you I didn’t want to play that game. Someone could have come in here. You didn’t even lock the door,” Riley reprimanded her.

Oh God. Buffy blinked, looking up at him.

“Where were you?” she asked in a shaky voice.

“We had a meeting downstairs. It was interrupted when there was a hostile sighed (do you mean signal?) in the building. Didn’t you hear the sirens?” Riley furrowed his brow.

I heard sirens all right, Buffy thought.

“I mean, we have looked all over and found nothing. It was probably a false alarm. What hostile is stupid enough to come in here?” Riley smiled.

Buffy’s mind came up with the answer immediately. Even in her mock outrage, she had to admit a part of her had known all along.

“Spike,” she whispered.

“What?” Riley looked confused.

“Um nothing.” Buffy’s eyes widened, not realizing she had spoken aloud. “Listen, Riley, I’m going to go home.”

Riley walked over to the bed and sat next to her.

“Well the search is pretty much over now, I was hoping we could have some together time,” he said, stroking her arm.

Buffy pulled away as if she had been burnt. Suddenly the thought of Riley’s hulking frame sweating all over her made her stomach turn. She hopped out of the bed, trying to steady her still-trembling legs as she quickly threw her clothes on.

“Not tonight Riley, I have to go,” she muttered, gathering her things.

“Oh okay,” Riley pouted. ”Well I’ll be by tomorrow night to patrol.”

“Yeah, whatever.” She nodded, closing the door behind her.

Walking out of the building, Buffy took a slow, calming breath.

“Spike…you are so dust!” She narrowed her eyes, plotting.

Putting her hands in her pockets, she felt the cool metal against her skin. She pulled the handcuffs out, twirling them around her fingers with a smile.

“Well…maybe not right away.”



This will prbably have a sequel, after all Buffy need to get her revenge