Author's Chapter Notes:
Originally a different pairing but turned into Spuffy after a conversation and a request. I must apologize now for the half recycled words :P and hope you don't mind them too much.

Thanks to Tammy for the quick read through and encouragement :)
"Shh, Spike." Buffy said as she unlocked the door to her house. "You're going to wake my parents." She said as they slowly made their way inside and up the two flights of stairs that lead to the attic that was her room.

They had been out at a high school party one of their classmates had thrown, they didn't know who, or cared, they had just heard about it at lunch that same day and decided to go. It wasn't like it was invitation only, high school parties rarely were, and then someone had said "free booze," and Spike had convinced her to take advantage of that.

His argument? "What 17 year old's wouldn't?"

Now, delightfully buzzed, and giggly as only half drunk teens could be, they slowly made their way up the wooden stairs and into Buffy's dark room.

Buffy plopped down on her bed, once they reached their destination and kicked her shoes off. She watched as Spike turned on the TV, and closed her eyes at the brightness of the screen. She ignored the infomercial and rolled on her stomach, feet at the head of the bed, to make room for him. Buffy kicked a pillow up to her and pressed it against her chest. Resting her head on it as Spike grabbed the remote from the nearby table and made himself comfortable in the same position as her.

They were still for a few moments, Buffy dozing off, Spike flipping through the channels, before the bleached blond spoke, breaking the silence.

"Hey look." He said, his voice a quiet whisper.

Buffy hummed, "what?"

"Look a what's on."

"What?" Buffy mumbled sleepily.

"It's cable porn."

That got her attention, "so?"

"It's funny look."

Silence then, "you're gonna watch it?"

Spike shrugged, not wanting to appear indifferent, "I guess." He set the remote down in front of him, grabbing a pillow for himself and settling down.

"You're seriously gonna watch this?" Buffy asked as she made herself more comfortable.

"Well, yeah, nothing else's on."

"Cable porn sucks." Buffy said rolling her eyes. "It's no more than some artistic, 'sex is beautiful' indie film. It doesn't even show anything."

"Shows 'nuff." Spike stated as the scene in the movie changed, showing the shadow of a long haired girl on her knees as a guy licked red wine off the hollow of her lower back. "More than 'College Girls Gone Wild."

"God, you and your college girl obsession."

Spike snorted. "It's not an obsession. It's a keen appreciation. There's just something refreshing about older, more experienced women."

"Please," Buffy snorted, "like Dru's ever going to look at you." she laughed at Spike's dreamy look at the mentioned of his crush.

They knew it was never going to happen but that didn't change the fact that Spike still dreamed. They lapsed into silence, eyes trained on the screen.

"He has a nice ass," she spoke after a moment.

"Yeah," Spike sarcastically agreed rolling his eyes as he did. Then, "his dick's kinda small though, innit?"

Buffy snorted, "like you can even see that."

"Well, she innit moaning. So must mean, he's not giving it her good."

"Like you could any better."

"I might."

Another few moments of silence.

"Spike?"

"Yeah." His voice was low.

"Are you humping the bed?"

The movement stopped as the bleached blond flushed red. "Yeah." His voice was quiet. Shy. And it made Buffy laugh.

"Aww, don't be embarrassed," she pointed towards the screen. "I guess I can see why."

"Can you?" The girl was getting it from behind now. Her long brown hair covering the view of her breasts.

"Yeah," Buffy swallowed, the familiar stirrings of arousal, tickling her senses. "Guess I can."

"That must feel good," Buffy stated as the scene changed and a man joined a woman in a bathtub, licking at the girls nipples that were sticking out of the water. "Looks like she's enjoying it, anyways."

Spike chuckled, "looks like."

"What?"

"Nothing," Spike pointed at the screen. "I'm agreeing."

"Yeah, right. You've probably never even done it."

"So have." Spike insisted, his manhood threatened.

"Prove it."

A glance at Buffy’s face to see if she was serious.

"No. Just watch the movie."

They were silent as that scene ended, and another one started. This time the girl was a redhead getting a massage from a tall slender man.

Buffy could feel Spike's shoulder brush against her own and wondered when he had moved closer, then wondered if he had fallen asleep as his head came to rest against her shoulder.

She stayed still as she felt Spike turn his head and her friend's warm breath on her neck.

"Buffy?" Spike breathed by her ear.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Buffy shuddered at the wet feel of his lips on her throat. "You're kissing me anyway," she elbowed his shoulder, "I thought you wanted to watch the movie."

"I don't want to anymore," said lips moved to her cheek, "I want to kiss you-" the corner of her mouth, "kiss you."

Buffy closed her eyes and felt herself get wet as the tip of Spike's tongue reached out and licked the corner of her mouth. The feel of her friends lips against her face doing more than people pretending to fuck on the screen.

All she'd have to do now is turn her head, and those lips, that tongue would be hers to taste. Just one turn and...

"Spike?" She questioned, voice wobbly.

"Yeah, love?"

"What are you doing?" She asked as she felt Spike's hand trail down her back, slowly, making its way to the swell of her ass, and she knew what was going to happen, knew where that hand would end up, before she felt him squeeze her cheek, felt as his long fingers brushed the crevice of her buttocks.

"Proving it." He answered.

"Spike..." His name was a breathy moan, and he realized she too was slightly panting. She too was feeling out of breath with the exhilaration this act, almost forbidden, almost perverse, brought.

Spike's hand trailed up, below Buffy's shirt this time. Seemingly cool fingers tracing the skin as they followed the line of the waistband of the blonde's jeans. A hint of a suggestion in their tips while Spike's mouth left a wet trail from the corner of her mouth to her ears. Licking around the shell of it before making its way back.

This time though, when it reached her mouth, Buffy responded, turning her head to catch full lips with her own.

She was hesitant at first, giving Spike only glimpses of her tongue, allowing only the tip to brush against the bleached blond. She felt the hand tracing the line on her lower back move, up her side, across her shoulders, grabbing one in a firm grip and slowly pulled, twisting her so she was on her side, then further to rest on her back.

Spike's body covered half of hers, a leg coming to rest in between her own, moving so his thigh brushed against her sex and her own against his cock, now hard and filled with blood. Throbbing behind denim.

Buffy let her hands rest on Spike's waist, for lack of knowledge of where else to place them.

She had had indiscretions before. Quick flings that were nothing more but fleeting kisses and more often than not ended with her on her knees, sucking and pulling on a guy's cock till her mouth was filled with come or her hands sticky with the spendings.

But they had never seen to her pleasure before, nor did she ask it of them, and as Spike's hand reached for the button and the fly of her Levi’s all she could think was, 'Oh, Gods, this isn't happening.'

Then as Spike's long fingers slipped inside the lace of her boy shorts and circled her clit. Softly. Stroking it. It quickly changed to: 'Oh, yes... yes it is.'

At Spike's reply of, "it really is," she knew, she had spoken her thoughts out loud.

"You like that?" Spike inquired, his lips brushing Buffy's own with the question and all she could do was nod. "How does it feel?"

"Good." Buffy's voice wavered. "Awesome?"

Spike chuckled deep in his throat and it made Buffy tremble, feeling incredibly naive as she did, but fuck, it felt so good, and this was her best friend, had been since they were seven, and where in the hottest hell did he learn how to do that?

A whimper escaped her as Spike's thumb circled her clit, two fingers searching for her entrance, pushing inside of her, pumping slowly, his mouth biting at her neck marking her, before sucking it to soothe it.

"You like it when I rub your clit like this?" Spike was over her now, the people on screen forgotten in the wave of pleasure that engulfed them whole. "Like it that I touch you here? Fuck you with my fingers?"

All Buffy could do was nod, lost to the sensations flowing through her, her hands gripping Spike's hips tightly, helping him move as he humped her thigh.

"Oh, Spike..." She spoke, finally able to find her voice and make it work. "Please, please. I'm, I'm--"

Her voice cut off as Spike's mouth pushed firmly against hers, swallowing Buffy's grunt as she came, soaking his fingers with her juices.

They stood still for a few seconds, the only noise around them their hard panting, the moans on screen, and their heartbeats thundering in their ears.

Buffy pushed Spike to the side, watched as her friend bounced against the mattress, then looked up to stare at the ceiling.

"Buffy, sweet," Spike spoke after a moment. "I'm sor--"

"Don't." She interrupted and closed her eyes, breathing deeply. Taking another deep breath, she lifted her arm and opened her eyes. She turned to look at Spike, meeting his gaze, and brought her hand to cup her friend's erection, smiling as she did so. Hoping that the bleached blond took the hint without her having to say it out loud.

As she saw Spike's surprised look turn into a wolfish grin, she knew he had.