Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey all - I don't know if anyone remembers this story I've been so lax! My computer sadly met the end in a blaze of electrical shocks and crashed once and for all. The last lot of chapters I am posting are a testament to my beta Im_Bloody_English - who is (to coin the cheesy song!) simply the best. She's done some amazing work on these chapters, and to all whose reading - I owe it to you too! So thanks all.
“Are you freaking kidding me!” Buffy screamed as a tray was slid into her room before the door slammed shut.

A bowl full of porridge sloshed to the side, soaking the accompanying stale bread.

Enraged, she ran to beat her fists on the door.

“Hello? Hello?”

She peered through the cracks, spotting a meaty vamp prowling across the doorway.

“I can see you, fang-face! For two days you’ve given me this… this crap to eat and I’ve had enough!”

The vampire sentry turned to snarl in her direction then continued his pacing.

Buffy sighed, blowing hair out of her face before sinking against the adjacent wall. Her stomach rumbled uncomfortably, making her wince.

“Look, can you just get Spike or Elise?”

“No need, pet. I’m already here,” a familiar voice retorted.

“Spike!” she hissed, scrambling up to look through the crack again. “Where the hell have you been?”

He chuckled darkly. “Wouldn’t you like to know. What seems to be the problem?”

She immediately felt sick, not wanting to hear about his exploits with Dru. Choosing to ignore his taunts, she tried to remain cool.

“The problem-,” she replied through deep intakes of breath, “-is that I’ve been ignored for two days and given slop to eat! What’s the deal?”

Spike crouched down so he was level with the key-hole, a thoughtful expression on his face.

“Why, Slayer, you objected to the way I treated you before. All pansy-like. So, I thought I’d let you see what a real prisoner feels like. Tell me, pet.” His voice dipped dangerously low. “How does it feel?”

Positively seething, she did her best to keep her voice even.

“Oh, I see. You’re playing another of you’re little games. How mature. If it’s games you seek, why don’t you go play with Dru – and bring me Elise back.”

“`Fraid not,” he said coldly before walking away. “Life’s a bitch, Slayer. Get used to it.”

“Come back!” she cried, as she watched him disappear from view.

Life is a bitch. she thought morosely as she gazed at the greying porridge.

And don’t I know it.

******

Buffy licked her dry lips.

She had woken drowsily from a dream filled with heaping bowls of pasta followed by apple cobbler and cream.

She sighed dramatically.

The day had been painfully long, with no sight of food or Spike, and as for her friends – Pah! What friends? – they were nowhere to be seen.

So much for a rescue mission.

Nibbling on her bottom lip, she frowned as she flopped back onto her bed. She’d never felt so alone. And so goddamn hungry.

Being in solitaire had given her too much time to stew over her situation, she thought ruefully. Taking some deep, cleansing breaths, she tried to rationalize her friends’ behaviour. It wasn’t really the Scoobies’ fault, she mused.

Who could blame them?

She was trapped in a house, God knows where, by two master vampires and a dozen minions who would love a home delivery of humans.

She closed her eyes, thinking of her Watcher, her friends, her mom.

God, she missed her mom.

Buffy gulped, blinking away the prickling of tears, wishing for hugs and whispered comforts she longed to hear, so immersed in her thoughts, she failed to feel Spike approach.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Spike watched his golden beauty pouting on her bed. He felt the familiar ache between his legs and braced one hand on the doorframe, lightly banging his head against the heavy wood.

How can she even think I would look at Dru again after her? Does she not know how much I want her?

Gazing at her through the small peep-hole once more, he noticed how fragile his girl looked. Frowning, his glance flickered to the uneaten porridge bowl on the floor. Perhaps he was being too hard on her.

He sighed in resignation. How things changed.

Ripping through the throat of the last Slayer he had encountered filled him with indescribable euphoria, and a gripping bloodlust. He shuddered at the thought of killing the beautiful girl sprawled out on the bed.

His attraction to the Slayer had reached hidden, intense depths. He began to listen for her laugh and admire her fierceness, her strength to get through any situation. He loved catching glimpses of her silky skin when sparring, her pout when she didn’t win a fight.

Groaning internally, he thought back to the first time he’d touched her intimately, shuddering at the recollection of his golden goddess’s lips, bobbing up and down his cock as she licked him clean…

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Buffy’s eyes shot open.

Spike.

She could feel the familiar tingles caress her back, making her squirm as she strained to listen for signs of him.

Arching upwards, she heard his low and muffled moan from behind the door. She grinned wickedly.

Time for revenge. Let’s see how you like playing second fiddle.

With a mischievous gleam in her eyes, she sat up and stretched, pulling her tank top taut against her nipples and husked sexily in a feminine, throaty sigh.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Spike lifted his head, his azure eyes narrowing as he watched Buffy twist her body, his eyes immediately drawn to her beautiful breasts outlined by her tight shirt. He watched as she pouted, glancing around the room, seemingly bored.

He felt his cock instinctively rise and begin to harden.

You’re killing me, luv.

He adjusted himself, eyes locked onto the slight figure that lay languidly on the bed. He felt like a bloody pervert, peering through a hole in the door, but by God, he wouldn’t – no – couldn’t look away. His breathing became laboured, watching with incredulous eyes as Buffy discarded her top followed by her pants.

“Geez, it’s so hot in here,” she complained. “Don’t vampires think of air conditioning?”

Watching as she wriggled uncomfortably atop the bed in nothing but a matching black lacy bra and barely-there knickers, his prick twitched behind his zipper.

She lay back, her hand drifting down to gently caress her thigh as she closed her eyes.

“Oh, Angel…” came her whispered voice, a secretive smile tugging at her lips. “I miss you, baby,” she moaned as she touched her breasts longingly.

Spike gasped. A wholly new and unfamiliar pain weighed on his chest, causing him to absently rub at it.

She thought of him?

He growled, his eyes flashing golden, shifting into his fangs.

How dare she think of fucking Peaches after they had been together?

She’s mine, goddamn it! She will think of me, and ONLY me once I’m through with her!

Clenching his fists, he tried to calm himself lest he bust down the door with his bare hands.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Buffy smirked at the all too familiar growl of displeasure she heard emanating from Spike.

Serves him right, she thought.

Time to turn this up a notch.

She moaned, letting her hand glide towards the apex of her thighs, toying with the lace edging of her panties before slithering beneath the hem.

“Ohhhh!” she exclaimed breathlessly, and couldn’t help picturing the platinum-haired vampire caressing her, his skilled cool fingers tracing her hot, feverish skin. Her hips soon joined her fingers in tandem as she slipped further into her fantasy, nearly forgetting herself and her plan when she spoke next.

“Sp… Angel. Oh! That feels so good.”

An almighty crash shocked her eyes wide open, darting over to see Spike’s silhouette at the door, his white hair shimmering in the borrowed light. With fangs dropped and blue eyes melted into gold, his low growling rumbled through the quiet room, promising violence and revenge for her behaviour.

Ruh-roh.

He stalked towards her; slow measured steps that made her shudder, noticing the predatory gleam in his eyes. She began to pant heavily when he stopped at the edge of the bed, snarling as she reached for the comforter as a barrier to his rage.

She lifted her chin and stared at him defiantly, deliberately covering her scantily clad body.

In a blurr of motion, Spike was on top of her, roaring mad and snapping at her neck with deadly intent. She began screaming, trying desperately to buck against his body in an effort to flee.

But he was too strong, too powerful.

Snatching her hands, he pinned them over her head, nipping at her exposed breasts as she thrashed wildly to free herself.

“What do you want, Spike?” she spat, shaking with both anger and fear. His rich chuckle made her shiver as she gazed into feral, golden eyes.

“Seems that you’ve forgotten who you belong to, pet,” he muttered, violently ripping her bra from her body, throwing it carelessly to the floor.

“Jealous are we?” she snapped despite her panic, trying to sit up, unaware she was thrusting her bare breasts at the angry vampire on top of her.

He shuddered, feeling the pointed nipples brush against his chest, and with a howl of frustration, chained Buffy back to the bed, like their first night together.

“You are MINE!” he roared furiously, and dragged an incisor across her supple breast, blood seeping out and trickling over her collarbone.

Delighted, he watched with fascination as the Slayer’s potent life-force bled onto bronzed skin before lapping it up fervently with his cool tongue. He could smell her growing fear, savouring her terror as she struggled in his arms, making him laugh, eager to torment her further.

“Am I scaring you, pet,” he asked mockingly.

“Has the Big Bad taken it too far?” He wrenched her lithe frame further upright with a bruising intensity.

Buffy bit back the urge to cry out in pain, instinctively knowing that it would only add to his perverse satisfaction. He watched her through narrowed eyes which glittered with amusement that she was helpless, a fly caught in his web.

Spike tilted his head to one side, squeezing her breast painfully, enjoying the way she winced from his cruel treatment. “I tried to be nice, you know?” he asked softly, then let out an evil chuckle. “Guess we’ll have to carry on doing it the hard way.”

Her expressive eyes widened in horror, and he licked his lips with anticipation. Slowly, he traced one hand down to her sex, stroking it through her skimpy knickers. Clever fingers pressed firmly over her sensitive nub to idly play until she grew wet, the scent of her arousal thick, his demon screaming for him to take her. Encouraged, he replaced the hand at her breast with his tongue, greedily sucking and biting at the plump mounds of flesh.

Buffy moaned against her will, growing excited at the vampire’s merciless attention to her nipples. Her traitorous body arched towards him, focussed solely on the sensations he elicited from deep within her womb, wanting more, needing more, anxious for him to increase her pleasure.

He smirked, pleased with her response and pressed harder on her clit, flicking and caressing the tiny button with growing urgency.

“Spike… Please!” she pleaded with him, and he grinned, biting her puckered flesh in playful nicks until she writhed in ecstasy.

“You want this?” he rasped as he dug his fingers into her waist, lowering his muscled body to rub his hardened length along her damp core.

His voice was steady and measured, but his body shook as he struggled for control.

“Admit you think of me, Buffy, admit that you want me… and I’ll make the ache go away,” he promised, golden eyes flashing with intensity.

Tonight, he did not wish to force himself on her.

Tonight was to be different.

“Ego much?” she gasped, trying to press herself closer to his deliciously cool skin, whimpering when he inched away. She reached for him but he caught her hand, stilling it as he gazed at her silently.

Spike knew he couldn’t deny himself much longer. His body trembled, yearned for her touch, his demon raging to hear her willingly submit – yet he continued to resist.

“Say it,” he urged, desperate to plunge inside her snug heat, bring them both to sweet release.

Buffy struggled momentarily then slumped back on the bed. She understood that if she professed her irrational hunger for Spike, she would be bound to him forever. She may never be free. Yet as her body pulsed with raw need, blood thumping so loudly in her ears it clouding her mind, defeat didn’t seem such a bad prospect.

Tentatively, she lifted her eyes to his to see the desire reflected there.

“I want you,” she whispered huskily and he stopped his retreat, cocking his head to one side, watching her with curious eyes.

“I know you do,” he taunted, his deliberate tone instantly angering the Slayer.

She stared at him incredulously as he straightened and treated her to a calculating grin.

Her blood ran cold and she shivered, realizing she’d just been duped. Oh no he didn’t! But one look at the fixed mirth in his expression told her he had.

“Still-” he began nonchalantly, “-now doesn’t really work for me, luv. It’s too close to my bedtime and I need my kip.” After waggling his brows at her, he hopped off the bed, straightening his jeans before swaggering towards the door, pausing as he grasped the handle.

“But don’t worry. I’ll take you soon enough. Make you mine.”

He bared his fangs, eyes darkening with anticipation, His pride having trumped his libido, he would settle for a cold shower tonight.

With a hateful laugh he made his grand exit, leaving a half naked Slayer screaming in sheer frustration, her yells resounding throughout the mansion.

Checkmate, pet.