[Reviews - 82] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set post The Gift. Willow’s resurrection spell goes wrong causing the Buffy killed by The Master(in Prophecy Girl, Season 1) to be resurrected. How will her friends react when she sets her sights our favorite blond vampire
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 11071 Read: 8139
Published: 05/13/2007 Updated: 08/11/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Smudgiboo [Reviews - 18] Liked (1247 words)
I wrote this for the Welcome Back to the Hellmouth Ficathon for Peroxide Dreams. Who wanted some Bitey Fic.
Thanks to My betas Brooke and enigmatic blue.

2. Chapter 2 by Smudgiboo [Reviews - 16] Liked (1609 words)
Thank you for all the wonderful reviews I promise to answer them all! This is for Kat (peroxide_dreams) for the Welcome Back to the Hellmouth Kinkathon. Kat's kink was Bitey, but that won't happen for a while! LOL Thanks to my betas Brooke and Enigmaticblues. Chapters wont always be out this fast, but I am a little ahead to I thought I would at least get to this part.

3. Chapter 3 by Smudgiboo [Reviews - 15] Liked (1669 words)
Thank you my betas Enigmaticblues and Brooke.

4. Chapter 4 by Smudgiboo [Reviews - 17] Liked (1696 words)
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed. Thanks to Enigmaticblues and Brooke for beta-ing.

5. Chapter 5 by Smudgiboo [Reviews - 5] Liked (1563 words)
Thanks to Enigmaticblues and Brooke for betaing.

6. Chapter 1 by Smudgiboo [Reviews - 5] Liked (1237 words)
Thank you for all of your kind reviews, Im way behind in answeing them because I went on vacation but I pormise to catch up. Thanks to Enigmaticblues and Brooke for betaing.

7. Chapter 7 by Smudgiboo [Reviews - 6] Liked (2050 words)
Thank you to Enigmaticblues and Brook for betaing.