Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 10

Spike finally made it home after being over an hour late. He found Buffy in the living room and knew that she had been waiting for him. It was then that the tears came to his eyes as he made his way over to her, falling to the floor in front of the couch and clutching her legs.

“I’m so sorry, baby. I’m a weak man.”

Buffy was confused. “It’s okay, you weren’t that late. Yeah, you would usually call, but it’s not that big of a deal.”

He shook his head, gazing up into her eyes. “There was a woman.”

She instantly pulled away from him, dread now on her features. “What?”

Spike took in a deep breath. “She wanted me to teach her how to play pool. I knew she wanted more than that, but I still didn’t leave. I made her think that something might happen with us. When I realized how late it was, I told her I had to go. That I had a girlfriend to get home to, but she didn’t care. She kissed me and I didn’t push her away right when it happened. I’m so sorry, love. Please, don’t hate me.”

Buffy kneeled down to be closer to him. Her heart ached knowing he kissed another woman, but she understood that it didn’t mean anything. “But you did push her away?”

He nodded. “I did, all I needed was an image of your face in my head. I should have left when Xander did. I don’t know why I stayed behind. You don’t hate me, do you?”

“I could never hate you. It could have been a lot worse; at least you didn’t sleep with her.”

Spike broke eye contact with her. “The point is that I was tempted, Buffy. For one brief second, I was tempted to take that woman up on her offer. I knew what she wanted from me. A greater man would have just walked away, but I was weak.”

Buffy shook her head. “You’re a guy, Spike. I don’t expect for you not to have any temptations, but it only matters if you act on them. You walked away when it counted and came home to me. That’s all I care about. I know you would never do anything to hurt me.”

He cupped her cheek, pressing a firm kiss to her lips. “Never hurt you, love.”

Buffy smiled. “I know you wouldn’t. Let’s go to bed,” she said, taking his hand and leading him towards her room.

Spike stopped before they entered. “Buffy?”

“I just want you to hold me, Spike. I don’t want to be alone tonight.”

He gave her hand a tight squeeze. “I can do that.”

She then pulled him into her bedroom, shutting the door behind them.


* * * * *


Spike was having the most wonderful dream. Buffy was taking him inside of her warm pussy. She moaned and squeezed him with her muscles, teeth delicately biting the tip of his head. His eyes flew open to gaze down at Buffy, only to see that she was sucking him off.

“Bloody fuck, a bloke could get used to this wake up call.”

She smiled and plopped his cock out of her mouth. “I knew that would do the trick. Did you know that you sleep like the dead?”

He grinned. “Did you know that you tend to snore?”

Buffy slapped his chest. “I so do not.”

Spike wrapped his arms around her and brought her to his side, placing a kiss to the top of her head. “If it helps, the snoring is adorable. Just like the rest of you.”

She scrunched up her nose. “Snoring is not adorable.”

“It is when you do it.”

Buffy figured there was no use denying the fact that she snored. He would just tell her otherwise, anyway.

Spike’s hand went under the covers to caress her stomach, then moved lower into her panties.

Buffy gasped when she felt a finger enter her wet core.

“You like this, baby?” he whispered huskily.

All she could do was nod, finding that speech was difficult.

Spike smiled and entered two more fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out of her.

Buffy moaned in ecstasy, reaching up to fondle her breasts through the fabric of her nightie.

Spike groaned at the display. “That’s it, love. Touch yourself for me.”

Buffy lifted her nightshirt up, so she would have better access. She started to twist her right nipple, lightly pulling on it.

Spike was about ready to cum just from that one act. “Lick your fingers, Buffy.”

She did as he said, sliding two fingers into her mouth and sucking on them.

“That’s a good girl. Now, touch your nipples again, get them nice and wet.”

Buffy was willing to do whatever he said at this point. She pulled on both nipples as they hardened under her touch.

Spike couldn’t ever remember being so turned on as he continued to fuck her with his fingers, bringing her to orgasm a moment later.

Buffy came down from her high and gazed at him.

Spike didn’t waste anytime before his lips met hers in a passionate kiss, slipping his tongue inside her mouth. He pulled away after a few seconds and held the fingers that were coated in her juices to her lips. “Suck my fingers, love. I want you to taste yourself. It’s the bloody best thing that I’ve ever had in my mouth.”

Buffy bit her lower lip, not sure that was such a good idea. The idea should have grossed her out, but she couldn’t deny him anything. She grabbed his wrist and sucked the digits into her mouth, tasting herself in the process. It was actually more pleasant than she thought it would be.

Spike could feel his cock get painfully hard at the sight she made.

Buffy pulled his fingers out of her mouth and licked her lips. “That wasn’t so bad.”

His eyes were black with desire, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to wait much longer to have her.

“Are you okay?” she wondered.

Spike didn’t think it was possible to be more okay than he was in that moment. It didn’t take long for this woman to become his entire world. He knew that she was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. There were no more doubts in his mind. It was time; he knew exactly what he wanted to tell her. Spike was finally ready to say the words; there would be no holding back now. With that thought in mind, he took a deep breath. “I love you.”