Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 12

Buffy laughed as Spike lifted her up and threw her down on the bed, getting on top of her.

He smashed his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss, then trailed his lips down her chin, to her chest, and to the smooth skin of her belly.

Buffy ran her fingers through his hair, giggling when he tongued her navel. “That tickles.”

Spike smirked up at her. “That’s the idea, pet. I think someone is still a bit too overdressed.”

Buffy gasped when Spike unhooked her bra, slipping it off of her and throwing the undergarment to the floor.

He groaned when her breasts were revealed to him, then slowly slid her panties off to join the rest of their clothes. “You’re so fucking gorgeous.”

Buffy blushed, still not used to the compliments.

Spike lowered his head to take her left nipple into his mouth, gently sucking on it. He did the same with her right nipple, getting turned on by the sounds that she was making.

“Stop teasing me, Spike. I need you inside,” she stated.

“Patience, my sweet girl. All good things come to those that wait. I want to make this last,” he replied, moving down her body.

Buffy spread her thighs wider to give him better access to her center.

Spike inhaled her sweet scent. He could tell that she was definitely ready for him, but couldn’t pass up a chance to taste her delicious pussy again. He pushed two fingers into her, pumping them in and out of her wetness. He removed his fingers after a moment, replacing them with his tongue.

Buffy moaned and thrust up into his mouth, never feeling anything so good before. “God, Spike, don’t stop.”

He grinned against her pussy, shoving his tongue further inside of her.

Buffy came hard and felt a little embarrassed for not being able to hold out very long.

Spike had no complaints and licked every drop of cum that gushed out of her, including what was coating his fingers. “Best bloody feast I’ve ever had.”

She was relieved by his reaction. “Can you be in me now?”

Spike laughed at her eagerness, caressing her cheek lightly. “I can definitely do that.” He positioned himself over her and after brushing some hair off of her face, slowly slid home. Spike shut his eyes at the feel of her surrounding him. “Fuck, you’re so tight.” He felt her squeeze him and opened his eyes to stare at her. “That’s it, baby. Just like that, you feel so bloody good.”

Buffy grasped him by the shoulders and threw her head back. “Harder, Spike. Fuck me harder.”

Spike didn’t want to hurt her, but was never one to deny his girl. He made his thrusts harder and faster, burying his face in her neck and sucking on the soft skin that he found there.

Buffy stared up at the ceiling, knowing that she was close. It was all over when he used his teeth on her neck. Light exploded before her eyes as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. She came down from her high, trailing her fingers over his sweaty back.

Spike was panting hard and took a moment before moving off of her, wrapping his arms around her tiny frame and pulling her closer to his side. “That was amazing.”

Buffy agreed. “Took the words right out of my mouth. I’ve never felt anything like it.”

Spike gazed down at her. “There’s plenty more where that came from. I just need about a minute to recuperate.”

Her eyes widened. “Are you serious?”

He waggled his eyebrows at her. “It takes a lot to tire me, love.”

“I think I might need more than a minute.”

Spike nodded. “Take all the time you need, there’s no hurry. We have the whole day tomorrow; you should just get some rest. I don’t intend to let you out of this bed for a while.”

Buffy thought about it. “That sounds really appealing, but we do have jobs.”

He shrugged. “We can get out of it for a day. There’s still much I have to teach you.”

“Okay, you’ve convinced me. What else did you have in mind?”

Spike smiled and pressed his lips to her forehead. “Rest now, we’ll talk more in the morning.”

Buffy realized that she was exhausted and closed her eyes. “I love you,” she whispered before sleep claimed her.

Spike would never get tired of hearing those words. “I love you, too.”


* * * * *


“Time to wake up, baby. Come on, I know you’re not really sleeping.”

Buffy kept her eyes closed. “Yes, I am.”

He kissed both of her eyelids. “Then why are you talking? Let’s see those pretty eyes of yours, love.”

She finally opened her eyes after a few seconds to look right into his.

“There she is,” he whispered, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

Buffy pulled away. “Don’t, I have morning breath.”

Spike smiled. “I don’t care, you always taste good.”

“You’re a very strange man, William.”

He shrugged. “Being normal is highly overrated, anyway. You know, you’re the only one that will ever get away with calling me that.”

She flashed him a bright smile. “Good, makes me feel all special.”

Spike kissed the tip of her nose now, finding it hard to stop touching her. “You are special. So, what do you want for breakfast?”

“I can make something.”

He stopped her from trying to get up. “I said that you are not to get out of this bed, missy. I’ll make us something and bring it in here.”

Buffy definitely couldn’t argue with that. “Be careful, I might really get used to this.”

“That’s the plan,” he said, getting out of bed and putting on his jeans. “I’ll be back in a bit; you just stay there and look sexy.”

Buffy giggled, she seemed to do that a lot around him. “I’ll try, you just hurry back.”

He pecked her lips quickly, making his way out of the room and into the kitchen.

Buffy pouted at the sight of his retreating back. “You didn’t have to put your pants on! It’s not like anyone else is here!” she yelled to him.

“It’s bloody cold out here!” he yelled back.

Buffy smiled. “Even better!”

“You just want me to freeze my bum off, you little minx!”

She placed her hand over her heart, even though he couldn’t see. “Innocent me? I would never!”

He chuckled from the other room. “Innocent my arse, you’ll get yours when I come back in there!”

Buffy felt excited at the thought of that and lay back down. She couldn’t keep the smile off of her face. Spike was definitely full of surprises, and she couldn’t wait for whatever else he had in store for her.