Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 4

Buffy was beyond relieved when she finally arrived back home. Riley was really as dull as he looked. He spent the night talking about his football days in high school and she couldn’t wait to get away. It would be a cold day in Hell before she agreed to go out with him again, but she wasn’t about to tell Spike that it went badly. Buffy liked that he was jealous, even though he wouldn’t admit it. Right now, she just wanted a shower and then to go straight to bed.


* * * * *


“So, wanna go back to your place?”

Spike was very tempted as he stared at the striking brunette in front of him. “I have a roommate; she might not care for that.”

Faith shrugged. “She could join in. I don’t mind having a threesome, is she hot?”

Spike didn’t need to hesitate with his answer. “Bloody gorgeous is how I would describe her.” He was surprised by how much he meant that, and just as surprised when he realized that he didn’t want to take this woman home. Spike just had an urge to go home and be with Buffy.

“That sounds good to me. Is she into any kink?”

Spike was brought out of his reverie at her question. “You seem like a lovely woman, but I’m suddenly not very interested. It was nice to meet you,” he explained sincerely, then headed for home.


* * * * *


Buffy stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself up in a towel. She moved into her bedroom, not bothering to shut the door all of the way. She threw the towel to the floor, then slipped into her nightie. Buffy lay down in her bed and got comfortable, knowing that sleep would not come all that easy. She couldn’t stop thinking about Spike and it was making her crazy. He would never be interested in her and she just had to accept that, no matter how much it hurt. It had been a while since she was intimate with a man and she could admit that she missed it. A thought entered her mind and Buffy realized that she didn’t need a man to feel pleasure. She could do that fine on her own.


* * * * *


Spike entered the apartment and hung his coat up. He knew that Buffy would still probably be out on her date and couldn’t manage to think about what they might be doing. He stopped his train of thought suddenly when he heard soft moans coming from inside her room. Spike instantly saw red at the thought of her bringing that wanker back home with her. Before he could put much thought into his actions, he headed straight for her bedroom. He noticed that the door was ajar and peered inside, but Buffy wasn’t in there with another man. She was naked and sprawled out on her bed. Her left hand was fondling her breasts; while the right was sliding into her pussy. He felt his cock harden at the sight that she made. Spike knew that he should probably just walk away and leave Buffy to her privacy, but he couldn’t seem to get his feet to move. Instead, he found himself unzipping his pants and freeing his erection. He stroked his cock as he watched her, knowing that he wouldn’t last very long at the sounds that she was making.

“Fuck, yes,” she panted, sliding her middle finger further into her wet hole. Buffy was too lost in her own world to realize that she had an audience. She felt her orgasm hit and threw her head back in ecstasy. “Yes, Spike! God, right there!”

His eyes widened when she said his name, but he continued to bring himself off. Roaring out his release a second later and not caring that she would have heard him. Spike glanced down at the cum that was coating his fingers and then back at Buffy, who was now staring right at him.

Buffy was mortified that he saw her and quickly grabbed the blanket that was on the bed, covering herself up with it. “When…When did you get home?” she stuttered out.

Spike zipped himself back up and wiped his hands on his pants, slowly moving into her room.

Buffy was confused when he remained silent; it was really starting to worry her. “Spike, are you okay?”

He grinned and crawled over to her on the bed, lightly pushing her to lie back down. “I’m better than okay, Buffy. I think I finally know what I want. I’m just surprised it took me this long to figure out.”

She didn’t get a chance to respond as his lips met hers in a passionate kiss.

Buffy gasped into his mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

Spike broke away to let her breathe and trailed his lips over her neck and chest, pushing the blanket away and taking a nipple into his mouth. He smiled when he felt her take in a deep breath, feeling pleased by her reaction. “Fuck, you’re beautiful. How did I never notice that?”

Buffy looked into his eyes and finally spoke up. “Because you were too busy noticing the opposite sex.”

He nodded and brushed some of the hair out of her face. “I’m sorry for everything, Buffy. I didn’t realize how hard I’ve made things for you, but it’s going to be different from now on. Getting involved with men was my way of hopefully putting women behind me; I thought that I could convince myself that they weren’t what I wanted anymore. I was out with Xander tonight and not once did I even look at another man. My heart belongs with women, it always has. It’s about time that I stopped being someone that I’m not.”

“Do you think I could be the only woman? I know it’s a lot to ask of you, but it kills me knowing how many one night stands you’ve had. I’m not about that, Spike. If you don’t think you could ever get serious about me, then you need to walk away now. My heart is too fragile.”

Spike pressed his lips to her forehead. “I promise that I’ll do whatever I can to protect it. You’re mine now, sweetheart. I’m not about to let you go. I know I’ve made a lot of mistakes, but you make me want to be a better man.”

She felt tears sting her eyes and held him tighter. “You don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear that. I love you so much, Spike. I have since high school; it broke my heart to always see you with someone else. I didn’t think you would ever notice me.”

Spike was stunned into silence. He never realized that she felt so strongly about him. It was definitely time for things to change.