Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 7

“Man, Anya is incredible. Thanks so much for introducing us.”

Spike grinned. “Glad you approve, Harris. I knew she would be perfect for you.”

Xander nodded eagerly. “She’s amazing; I spent all weekend at her apartment. We never left the bedroom. I’m surprised that I can even walk today, but this is so much more than just sex. Yeah, she’s a bit strange and way too blunt for my tastes, but I think I can really fall for this one. I owe you big time.”

Spike groaned and buried his face in his hands.

Xander raised his eyebrows in confusion. “Sorry, did I share too much? After everything you’ve told me, I didn’t think you would mind.”

Spike shook his head and glanced back up at his friend. “Not you, Peaches is headed this way,” he said, pointing in the distance.

Xander turned to see that Spike was right. This couldn’t end well.

“Well, what do we have here?” Angel commented with a leer. “I see you already have a new boy toy, didn’t take you long. Don’t I know you?”

Xander rolled his eyes. “We met about five times.”

Angel nodded. “Right, I remember you now. I didn’t figure he was much your type, Spike.”

“He’s just a mate of mine, pillock. You’re not exactly my type, either. I was only with you to kill some boredom,” Spike said, turning his attention to Xander. “His dick is the size of my pinky finger. It’s bloody amusing.”

“Bastard, I’ll show you right now how fucking huge my dick is.”

Xander saw that Angel was going for the zipper on his pants and instantly shot out of his seat. “Whoa, we don’t need to go there. We’ll just take your word for it.”

Angel scowled at Spike, wanting to wipe the smirk off of the other man’s face. “You better not be telling people I have a small dick, Giles.”

Spike held his hands up in surrender. “I wouldn’t dream of it.”

“Hey, what’s going on?”

Spike smiled when Buffy arrived, reaching out to pull her down on his lap. “I missed you, baby,” he whispered huskily, nuzzling her throat and causing her to giggle.

Angel laughed. “Unbelievable, you two are together now? Poor Spike, you never can make up your damn mind.”

“Fuck you, Peaches. My mind is perfectly clear now.”

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever, I hope you two have a happy life together. I have better things to be doing with my time.”

Spike watched Angel walk away, a smile on his face. “He’s gonna have himself a nice wank, I bet anything. Seeing me again must have turned the bugger on something fierce.”

Buffy slapped his chest. “Not something I really needed to hear.”

Spike pressed a kiss to her cheek. “How’s my girl today?”

She sighed and rested her head against his shoulder. “Extremely tired, my professor is pure evil.”

“Poor baby, I’ll make everything all better when we get home.”

Buffy laughed as Spike whispered naughty things into her ear. “You’re terrible,” she responded.

Xander waved his hand in the air to get their attention. “Hello, I’m still here.”

They both stared at him, seeming to just remember that they weren’t alone.

“So, Harris, tell us more about what happened with Anya.”


* * * * *


“God, I can’t believe I’m letting you do this.”

Spike leered up at her. “You only said that you weren’t ready to go all the way, there was nothing said about no oral sex. Just relax, I promise you’ll feel better.”

She gasped when he licked up her entrance, clutching the edge of the bed. “That tongue of yours is evil.”

Spike smiled against her pussy, thrusting his evil tongue even further inside of her. “Yeah, but you love it.”

Buffy couldn’t deny that and just let him take full control.

“Fuck, I could spend forever eating you out, baby. Nothing has ever tasted so good.”

She blushed and suddenly felt shy. “Most guys don’t like it.”

He looked up at her. “Most guys meaning Warren? I told you, Buffy. He’s a bloody idiot. You deserve to be treated like a Goddess. That wanker doesn’t know anything about women. He was a sodding fool for letting you go.”

Buffy gently pushed him away, feeling that this wasn’t a conversation she wanted to have with him between her thighs. She sat up and started to play with his bedspread. “I kind of lied about what happened with Warren. He didn’t really let me go. I…I found him with another guy.”

Spike sat up in shock. “Why didn’t you tell me that?”

She threw her hands up in the air and jumped off of the bed, pacing the room back and forth. “Because I was embarrassed, I didn’t want you to think that I was pathetic enough to turn a guy off of women. As far as I know, he was perfectly straight. He spends two months with me and suddenly realizes that he prefers men. What was I supposed to think? I started to think that I was horrible in bed and just couldn’t please him, so he went to someone that could. Finding him being sexually intimate with another man was so humiliating. I was teased for weeks after that, but somehow managed to keep it from you. I…I guess I’m afraid to go all the way with you. I don’t want it to be so terrible that you would prefer men again.”

Spike stood up and stopped her pacing by pulling her into his arms, smothering her with kisses. “That’s not going to happen, Buffy. You’re it for me, there’s no going back. I know that more than anything in this world. When we do finally make love, it will be absolutely amazing. I have no doubts in my mind.”

She pulled away to stare at him. “I think that’s the first time you ever said make love.”

He smiled fondly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “That’s what we’ll be doing. It’s not just about fucking for me, not with you. What I feel for you goes beyond anything that I’ve ever felt before. I’m willing to wait for as long as you need, there’s no rush.”

Buffy sighed in relief, then knew exactly what she wanted to do. She ran her hands down his naked body, cupping his erection. “It’s time for me to pleasure you now.”

Spike took in a deep breath. “You don’t have to do that, love. Tonight is just for you, there will be time to explore that later.”

Buffy shook her head. “I want to,” she said, shoving him down on the bed.

Spike gazed up at her and grinned, it was time to let her take full control. He could hardly wait.