Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 8

“Okay, I don’t have a lot of experience in this area. Feel free to let me know if I do it wrong, I can take it.”

Spike shook his head, making himself comfortable on the bed. “There’s no way you can do this wrong.”

Buffy really wished she could have his confidence, but took a deep breath before lowering her mouth to his hard cock. She licked the tip first, feeling pleased at the sound of his moans. She then felt braver and took more of him in her mouth, as much as she could without choking.

He gasped. “Fuck, Buffy, you have such a hot little mouth. That’s it, baby. Suck me just like that.”

She was happy to oblige and sucked more of him, fondling his balls in the process to bring him closer to orgasm.

Spike shut his eyes in pure bliss, knowing that he wouldn’t last much longer. “Love, you better stop, unless you want a mess on your hands.”

Buffy wasn’t about to stop, there wouldn’t be a mess. She knew exactly what she was doing and lightly bit the head of his penis, which was all he needed.

He came with a roar, his cum hitting the back of her throat.

She swallowed every bit down, pulling away and licking her lips. “So, was it good?”

It took a moment for him to get his breathing under control. “More than just good, that was bloody excellent.”

She smiled in satisfaction, moving to lie beside him and resting her head against his chest.

Spike wrapped his arms around her, placing a tender kiss to the top of her head. He didn’t know how he got to be so lucky, but wasn’t about to do anything to ruin what they had. Buffy was the most important person in his life and he would do whatever he could to keep her. With that thought in mind, he drifted off to a peaceful sleep.


* * * * *


Buffy avoided Riley’s gaze when she entered her night class. He was sitting with a few of his friends, laughing and pointing at her. She had a feeling about what they were saying. God, it felt like she was in high school all over again. She just got her notebook out of her bag and tried to ignore them, but was having no such luck when Riley made his way over to her and sat down.

“So, Buffy, I was talking with the boys and we were just wondering something. First Warren and now this Spike guy, do you have a problem dating straight men?”

She sent him a look that could kill. “Do you have a problem butting your nose into business that’s not yours? You’re only on my case now because I dumped you. Don’t blame the fact that you’re extremely dull on me.”

Riley grinned. “I think I know why things didn’t work out with us, Buffy. It’s probably because I’m not interested in the same sex. Why do you constantly date men that prefer a penis? You have to know that won’t last.”

Buffy had enough at this point. “First of all, Spike isn’t gay. I only told you that because I was mad at him. He prefers women, if the hot sex we had last night was anything to go by.” She felt bad about lying, but couldn’t find it in her to care. “He can go for hours, what’s your time limit? Two minutes? Go back to your lame friends, Riley. We’re done here.”

He glared at her, but got up and walked away without an argument.

Buffy sighed in relief and waited for the professor to begin another boring lecture.


* * * * *


“God, why are men such idiots?”

Spike raised his eyebrows at Buffy’s entrance. “Hello, sweetheart, how was your day? Mine was fine, thanks for asking.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “Sorry, Riley just pissed me off in class. I must have been seriously insane to ever think that I liked him.”

He agreed. “I could have told you that, but your taste has really improved.”

“I guess it has. Unless you start pissing me off, too. Then we might have a problem, one annoying man is all I can handle.”

Spike moved closer to her, taking her into his arms. “Does my girl need a nice soak to make her feel all better?”

Buffy pouted. “She really does.”

Spike kissed her pouty lips, never able to resist when she did that. “I’ll get right on it; you just get out of those uncomfortable clothes.”

Buffy headed to her room to do just that. She slipped into her robe and walked into the bathroom, surprised to see that Spike had it all ready. Candlelight illuminated the tub and soft music was playing. She graced him with a smile. “Well, who knew that you could be romantic?”

“There’s much you don’t know about me, baby. Now, get in before the water turns cold. I’ll make you something to eat for when you’re done.”

She gave him another pout. “You’re not joining me?”

Spike tried to resist this time, no matter how hard it was. “Not right now, love. You just relax; I’ll be in the kitchen if you need anything.”

Buffy nodded and watched him leave the bathroom, then removed her robe and stepped into the tub. She lay back and let the bubbles take away some of her tension, knowing that she finally reached Heaven.


* * * * *


Spike finished setting the table and smiled at his work, just as Buffy made her way into the dining room. She was dressed in only a pair of shorts and tank top, but she looked absolutely stunning to him. Her hair was down in waves around her shoulders, he just had an urge to run his fingers through the golden locks.

She gasped at the decorative table; candles were placed in the center.

He poured them both a glass of wine.

The meal was spaghetti and meatballs. Nothing all that elegant, but it was her favorite. “Spike, you didn’t have to do all of this.”

He shrugged off her comment and pulled the chair out for her.

Buffy smiled and took a seat. “What’s all this about?” she wondered.

Spike sat down across from her. “Do I need to have a reason? I know you’re into romance and all that; I wanted to prove to you that I’m about more than just sex. Is it working?”

Buffy laughed. “I think it’s safe to say that it is, but I already know how romantic you can be. I was just teasing earlier. You didn’t have to go through so much trouble, but I appreciate it. This is really sweet.”

Spike grasped her hand and brought it to his mouth, placing a kiss on her knuckles. “I’m your willing slave, Buffy.”

Oh, she could definitely get used to this.