Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews and thanks to spikes mrs for reading over for me. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
AN: This chapter does imply a rape takes place, you will not see it but if you can't handle the mention please do not read it, it is the worse chapter in the fic. I will tell you this much to help some people out. Spike does not rape Buffy, he feels it throught the Mating claim he has by I repeat does not rape her. smlcspike


Mate's Pain


Chapter 4 The Rape


1 Week later, the towns folks of Sunnydale found themselves not being able to speak, while the media blamed it one a rare case of laryngitis. A half a dozen or so knew it was the work of a Demon.


During the second day, of silence, the small group of 6 discovered a way to solve it, Buffy would need to break a box that contained everyone’s voices and then scream until the Gentlemen’s head popped off.


So that evening, Buffy set out to patrol alone, while patrolling she finds their hideout is near the North campus of UC Sunnydale, since she has noticed them all entering that house and this is also the place she gets jumped by the men in straight jackets. Once she is done fighting off all the men in straight jackets, she then makes her way to the upper level of the house and to where all the Gentlemen are gathered in one room. Once she reaches the room she has more men in straight jackets men attack her, and starts to fight them off, she then finds herself face to face with one Commando Riley Finn.


Not being able to get to the box, she motions for Riley to break it.


He breaks a jar containing a heart, so she motions again, at the box while rolling her eyes at him, he breaks another heart.


Finally he manages to break the box with voices, and they start to be returned. Flinging herself into the corner, she opens her mouth and screams until the entire group of Gentlemen’s heads pop off.


After that she picks herself up of the ground, and with out giving a backwards glance to her ex-boyfriend she walks back to Giles flat, where Spike is still staying for safety reasons.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****The next day, Professor Walsh’s class. *****


After Buffy and Willow have exited her class, Maggie turn to Riley, and questions him on his assignment.


“So what did you find out with the scanner?”


“The scanner didn’t pick up anything, I made a point of almost touching her with it, when I handed her the assignment” Riley tells her still trying to figure out himself why did it not work, then asks her “What is she?” Riley asks.


“I don’t know, get close to her, if you have to tazor her and bring her in do so. I will be waiting for your report tonight.” Maggie tells him as she starts to put her stuff away.


Picking up his bag, he says. “Yes ma’am.” Then leaves the room to find Buffy, seeing her head towards her dorm room he follows after her.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****Buffy and Willow’s Dorm room. *****


After a few minutes to make sure she is going to stay in there, he goes to the door and knocks on it.


Hearing a knock on her door, she goes over to answer her door, and she says. “Riley, what are you doing here?”


Quickly he states, “I think it is time for you and me to have a talk, don’t you?”


“Yeah I guess we do, why don’t you come in please?”


Riley comes into the room and closes the door, before heading to Willow’s bed to sit down., Buffy walks to own her bed and sits herself down on it.


“Let me just say you were great last night, you don’t even have a mark on you. What are you?” He asks.


“You mean; you haven’t figured it out yet?” Buffy asks, slightly surprised.


“Um no.” Riley says.


“So a Demon fighting Commando, such as you hasn’t figured out what a mere little Slayer is. You take pride in capturing Demons, but you never thought to research what The Slayer is. Look it up, The Slayer.” She informs him with pride, of what she is and knowing the stuff about Riley he was trying to keep secret.


Concerned that his secret is out he asks, “How do you know what we do?”


“Maybe because, you put a Chip in my Mates head.” Buffy says coldly.


“Hostile 17,” He says knowing she is talking about the Vampire that, escaped, then continues “ Cannot be your mate. A Vampire can not be a friend, is that why you broke up with me?” He asks feeling a bit insecure with himself about a Vampire.


“He’s not my friend he is my Mate.” She says as she moves the collar of her shirt aside.


Getting up to look at her neck, he says angrily. “You let a Vampire bite you, are you sick, you could have gotten infected.”


“Vampires don’t infect when they bite, they are actually very clean, and I should know Spike wasn’t the first.” Buffy informs him factually.


“There were more, are you crazy?” He yells at her, as he turns back to her and grabs her, while trying to hide his anger at the moment. “What about Aids and stuff like that?”


“Vampires can’t get diseases, Riley.” She states to him matter of fact.


Getting himself madder and madder with her by the minute he brings the tazor to her neck and pushes the button. He then picks her up thinking to himself, ’I think I’ll have a little fun with her first for dumping me.’ Then he walks out the door.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****Giles flat, living room. *****


As soon as Buffy was knocked out, Spike jumped up out of his chair, game face firmly attached.


Noticing Spike’s change, Giles asks. “Spike what’s wrong?”


Spike trys to get himself relaxed enough to change back to his human face and answer Giles, but all he manages to say it “Buffy” before his game face comes back on his face.


“Spike what is wrong with Buffy?” Giles asks, as he gets up and walks over to Spike. Upon noticing that Spike is struggling with his game face, Giles says to him. “Don’t fight it; just tell me what happened to Buffy.” Then he lays a gentle hand on Spike’s shoulder.


“She was at her dorm room, and Riley came they were talking. First about last night, then about Vampires, he was calling her sick for allowing Vampires to bite her. He even asked if she thought about Aids and stuff like that.” Spike said trying to get the emotions to laugh at that comment. “Then somehow she was knocked unconscious.”


“How could a normal man knock her out, she is the Slayer?” Giles asks trying to figure out what was happening, and how to comfort Spike.


“I don’t know, but they got me remember. I will admit I was paying more attention to the Slayer than anything else that night, or I might have sensed them. But they took me down with tazors and blasters.”


“Do you know where she is?” Giles asks already trying to form a plan to rescue her in his head.


“No she hasn’t come too, yet.” Spike simply states, in a pained tone.


“I’ll call Xander and get him and Anya to come over here, we will find her, don’t worry.” Giles says as he goes back over to his desk and picks up his phone to call Xander.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****30 minutes later, Xander and Anya arrive at Giles flat. *****


Giles has managed to calm Spike down some, by giving him some scotch.


Looking at Giles and Spike, Xander asks. “What’s wrong?” as they enter the flat.


“It seems about 45 minutes ago, Riley knocked Buffy out and has taken her somewhere.” Giles tells him.


“A human could never knock, Buffy out she is strong, and she is even stronger than Spike.” Xander points out.


“I’m well aware of that, Xander but don’t forget they did manage to capture Spike at one time, and Buffy did find out last night that Riley was one of them.” Giles also points out.


“So what do we do now, then?” Xander asks, just as Spike starts to growl.


“I suggest we listen to what Spike has to say.” Anya says walking up to Spike and laying a hand on his arm.


Spike looks at her, and then turns to the others in the room with tears in his eyes and simply states. “He’s raping her.”


Not being affected the way the other two were, she puts her arms around him and quietly says to Spike, “I am going to get you something to help you; you can’t do anything till sundown. I know it is hard for you and your demon and it’s also against its nature, to sit and do nothing, but you are doing something. You’re helping her, because if it wasn’t for you we would not know that anything is happening to her.” She then pulls away from Spike.


Spike nods his understanding to her, while Giles and Xander are standing there watching with shocked expressions on their faces, since they are still getting use to the idea of Spike not hurting anyone.


Anya gets up off the couch and asks Giles, “Where do you keep your medication?”


“On the shelf, in the kitchen.” Giles replies to her, wondering why she would want that.


Anya walks into the kitchen and finds his medicine cabinet, looking thru the stuff there; she finds a bottle of Valuim. Taking 2 out she grabs some blood and heats it, then takes them to Spike. She then hands him the pills and the blood.


Taking the pills and Blood, he says “Thanks pet.” and then drinks the blood.


“What did you give him?” Giles asks wanting to make a note of it in case it is ever needed again.


“Valuim and blood it will help relax him but not knock him out.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****4 hours later, Willow walks into Giles’s flat. *****


“Giles have you seen Buffy, she missed her afternoon classes and wasn’t at the dorm or her house.”


Sadly Giles tells her, “I’m afraid that Riley somehow has knocked her out and taken her somewhere. He has been keeping her unconscious and repeatedly raping her. Xander and Anya have been searching for them, but we don’t know where he lives or anything like that.”


With tears in her eyes, she asks. “Do you think she is alright?”


“She is fine; she doesn’t know what is happening to her.” Spike tells her, from where he has been laying on the couch.


“Have you tried, Lowell house, it is where Riley and the rest of the commando’s live.” Willow tells them, just as Buffy seems to wake up.


“Spike, Spike where are you?” Buffy says in her mind as she starts to come too, and is looking for Spike.


“Buffy is that you?” Spike asks back, in his mind.


“Yes Spike, what happened?” She asks him in her mind again, and also feeling that she can not move.

“Riley he’s knocked you out with something and has been repeatedly raping you. Can you see where you are so we can come get you?” Spike asks her.


“I’ll try; there is stuff I can do that he doesn’t know about.”


“I know luv, be careful, I’ll be here.”


Spike turns back to the group, “Buffy’s alert and she is going to try and find out where she is.”


“Spike, he’s got me handcuffed to the bed in his room, at Lowell house, he just came back into the room, and I can break the handcuffs.”


“Not yet, we will be there soon, don’t alert him to the fact that you are awake, in case he decides to knock you out again.”


“Alright, I will wait, will you stay with me?”


“I will, Just let me tell the others where you are.” He tells her.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****10 minutes later, they are walking in the front door to Lowell house. *****


“Buffy, luv we are near, what is he doing?” Spike asks.


“He just climbed on top of me again; I so want to get rid of him.” She tells him.


“Your soul is too good to kill him.” Spike points out to her.


“I know you tell me that all the time.”


“Okay, luv, were in the hallway with the bedrooms, I need you to scream so you can alert everyone to where you are, try to knock him out as well, I won’t be able to fight him.” Spike instructs her.


“Alright” she says to him.


“I’ll be right here with you, on the count of three, 1, 2, and 3”


They all hear Buffy scream then Riley yelling “You Bitch.” he then grabs for the tazor that was on the night stand, to silence Buffy. Turning it up to a higher voltage he then puts it behind her ear at the base of her neck and pushes the button, effectively knocking her out again.


At Buffy’s scream, not only do the Scoobies go running to Riley’s room but Graham and Forrest do as well, before Giles manages to get to Riley and Buffy, Graham grabs Riley and throws him across the room.


Graham and Forrest then run to Riley allowing Giles and Willow to go over to Buffy. As Graham asks Riley, “What did you do man?”


Willow lays a blanket down and Giles gently scoops Buffy up and lays her on the blanket, wrapping her up in it before picking her up and walking to Spike, he says to Riley as he hand Buffy to Spike, “Your lucky you put that chip in her Mates head, or you would be dead right now,” then he turns to Xander “Take Buffy and Spike to the hospital, I will be along shortly.”