[Reviews - 71] LikedPrinter
Summary: Takes place during Willows spell, in Something Blue. Very Au from there. Starts when Willow is baking cookies after she has broke the spell and is feeling guilty. Buffy met Riley instead of Parker, and have been together, but nothing serious. Time lines and locations have been changed to help with the story. Set in season 4, but we have the magic box and the hotel Angel bought in Season 2 of Angel. Warning: This story will talk about Rape, but will not actually be seen, as well as nudity with M/M/F, and Spike/other
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Rape, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes
Word count: 43145 Read: 29578
Published: 05/25/2007 Updated: 11/21/2007

1. Chapter 1 by smlcspike [Reviews - 7] Liked (1253 words)
Thanks to Mts.tyra for betaing this for me. It isn't as bad as all the warnings so don't let it fool you. I am going with NC-17 but most to if will actually be less.

2. Chapter 2 by smlcspike [Reviews - 6] Liked (1228 words)
Thanks for all the reviews, Again this was beta'd by the lovely mts.tyra. I don't own them but do like to play with them.

3. Chapter 3 by smlcspike [Reviews - 2] Liked (2107 words)
Thanks for the reviews and sorry for the wait it seems I have been having Beta problems, I had spikes mrs look this over so I could post it.

4. Chapter 4 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (2420 words)
Thanks for the reviews and thanks to spikes mrs for reading over for me. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

5. Chapter 5 by smlcspike [Reviews - 2] Liked (2404 words)
Thanks for the reviews, Again this was looked over by spikes mrs. I don't own them just like to play with them.

6. Chapter 6 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1467 words)
Thanks for the review, thanks to spikes mrs for looking it over, again I don't own them just like to play with them.

7. Chapter 7 by smlcspike [Reviews - 1] Liked (1765 words)
I am posting 2 chapters today this is the first. Thank you to spikes mrs for editting this. Again thank you for the reviews and again I don't own them just like to play with them.

8. Chapter 8 by smlcspike [Reviews - 2] Liked (1420 words)
2nd of 2 today, sorry for the lack of spuffy. Again thans to spikes mrs for editting it and I don't own them just like to play with them.

9. Chapter 9 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1329 words)
Thank again for all the reviews, sorry should have warned that it was going to have 2 chapters up at a time, this week I am only doing one, I believe it will flow better if I wait and do 2 chapters next week. Again thanks to the lovely spikes mrs for looking them all over for me. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

10. Chapter 10 by smlcspike [Reviews - 1] Liked (1611 words)
Thanks for all the reviews and thanks to spikes mrs for editting this for me. This this the first of 2 chapter posted today. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

11. Chapter 11 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1747 words)
This is the 2nd of a double post this week, thanks again to spikes mrs for editting. And again thanks for all the reiveiws

12. Chapter 12 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1653 words)
Thanks again for all the reviews and to spikes mrs for editting this for me.

13. Chapter 13 by smlcspike [Reviews - 2] Liked (1933 words)
Thanks to spikes mrs for editting this and thanks for all the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

14. Chapter 14 by smlcspike [Reviews - 2] Liked (1643 words)
THank for all the reviews and to Spikes mrs for editting this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

15. Chapter 15 by smlcspike [Reviews - 2] Liked (1983 words)
Thanks for the reviews and again thanks to spikes mrs for editting this for me. I don't own them just like to play with them.

16. Chapter 16 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1753 words)
Thank for all the reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting this. I know that was just mean the summary. On a side note, due to busy schedules of me and my editors this might end up being updated every other week. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

17. Chapter 17 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1908 words)
Thanks for the reviews, and spike mrs for editting this, also this is the only fic I have time to update this week, and it is only because it is completely typed.

18. Chapter 18 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1988 words)
Just to point out I am no a doctor so weather this is true in the medical world or not it is in the fic, this is for entertainments purposes only. So thank you for the reviews and again to spikes mrs who was editted this for me. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

19. Chapter 19 by smlcspike [Reviews - 3] Liked (1618 words)
Thanks to all that have reviewed, and to spikes mrs for editting. Just to let people know, I don't know about updates for the time been, I accidently set fire to oven last night. We have lot of cleaning to do because of it. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

20. Chapter 20 by smlcspike [Reviews - 2] Liked (1255 words)
Thanks for all the reviews and to spikes mrs for editting this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

21. Chapter 21 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (1532 words)
Thanks for all the reviews and thanks to spikes mrs for editting this, it is sad to say this story if almost over, just a few more chapters. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

22. Chapter 22 by smlcspike [Reviews - 1] Liked (1797 words)
AN: I am not sure of Faith’s last name, but a lot of Authors write it as Lehane, so I am borrowing it if that is not her last name. I hope no one minds. Thanks for all your reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting this again I don't own them just like to play with them.

23. Chapter 23 by smlcspike [Reviews - 1] Liked (1308 words)
Thanks again to spike mrs for editting this and for all the reviews. It is sad to say that for some reasons you now have to log in to review. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.

24. Chapter 24 by smlcspike [Reviews - 2] Liked (1567 words)
Please read AN: at end of chapter. It is sad to say that there is only on chapter left after this. Thanks to spikes mrs for editting this and for all the reveiws. I have also openned my account back up so anyone can review. I don't own them just like to play with them.

25. Chapter 25 by smlcspike [Reviews - 4] Liked (2456 words)
Well its the last chapter, please read note at end. Thanks to all the reviews and to spikes mrs for editting this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.