Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews, Again this was beta'd by the lovely mts.tyra. I don't own them but do like to play with them.
Chapter 2 Aftermath of the spell

“I’m sorry guys, I didn’t mean it.” Willow says wringing her hands together as she makes her way, to Giles’ kitchen and starts looking through his cupboards, looking for the ingredients to make cookies.



Anya goes to the window and pulls the curtain over a bit to peek out and says: “All the demons are gone.”

“That is so of the good, because I really don’t feel like slaying tonight.” Buffy replies.

“I believe that might be wise, with everything that went on earlier.” Giles states.

“Thank you, I feel so relaxed and I have no idea why. I’m relaxed in places I didn’t even know I had.” Buffy says.

“Most likely because of all the orgasms, you had with Spike, besides a Vampire’s bite can be very relaxing. Especially if it is done as a pleasure bite.”

“Please I don’t want to hear the words orgasm, pleasure or anything else like that, if it has to do with Buffy and Spike.” Xander tells his girlfriend.

“I am afraid it is only going to get worse before it get better.” Giles says knowing full well that Buffy and Spike have been mated during the spell.



Just then Willow comes out of the kitchen with a plate of cookies.


“Here everyone have a cookie.” She says passing them around to everyone, but Spike.

“You didn’t have to do that, Willow.” Giles tells her as he takes a chocolate chip cookie from the plate.

“A guilty Willow always bakes, now if you excuse me I have double chocolate chip in the oven.” She says as she put the plate of cookies down and heads back to the kitchen.

The now tied again Vampire asks, “Can I have a cookie?”

Walking up to Spike to give him a cookie on the way back to the kitchen, she notices a bite mark on his neck as she hands him the cookie.

“Spike what happened to your neck?”

Reaching up to feel his neck before taking the cookie from Willow, he clearly states “Buffy happened,” then he takes a bite from the cookie.

Once he finishes the cookie he says with a smirk: “Looks like I’m not the only one that likes to give pleasure bites.” Spike continues after wolfing down the cookie, with a smirk on his face.

Buffy blushes before coming back with her usual retort to him. “You’re a pig, Spike.”

“Yeah but you love me, just the same.”

“In your dreams, Spike.”



Starting to remember some of the things that happened during the spell, Spike exclaims:
“Oh Bloody Hell.”

“What that is all I get?” Buffy asks, waiting for him to give her a come-back.

“Will you shut your gob and listen to me for a sec ‘ere, Slayer. Those bites were done for pleasure but they were also done for something more. When we were under the spell we were to get married and we did in the demon world. We are mated to each other Slayer.”

“We are so not mated.” Buffy tries to protest.

“Yeah well that is too bad, you and I are mated, and there are things we are going to need to talk about, the sooner the better and in private.”

“So if we are mated, does that explain why I want to go back there and sit on your lap, then?”

“Most likely, so go right ahead and do it, because it will only get worse if you fight it.” He tells her.



Buffy heads over and sits on Spikes lap.



“Wait if it’s like a marriage, can’t they just get a divorce?” Xander asks.

“It’s not that easy, Xander.” Anya tells him. “Mating is not reversible and also Buffy will need Spike now, because there are 2 things you just do not do to a Slayer. 1) You don’t turn a Slayer and 2) you don’t mate with a Slayer.”



Buffy tries to get off Spike’s lap, but he holds her to him, and throws Anya a look that says thanks a lot.


“Why does it have to be Spike, why can’t it be Angel, is it not possible for Angel to take over for Spike?” Xander asks.


All at once, Buffy, Spike, Giles and Anya yell. “NO!”


“But you can’t possibly tell me you want Spike, as your mate.” Xander asks.


Very quietly Buffy say to the room, “At least he keeps coming back, he might be the thorn in my side, which just keeps on coming back. Even if you make a deal with him to leave and never come back, and we all know how well that turned out. Besides Angel left me, to get a normal life.”

“We have a lot to discuss and I guess that would also involve Angel and Dru.” Spike says.

“I can understand Dru, but why Angel?” Giles asks.

“Because I am able to feel both of them and they will know with out a doubt who I have mated to once they begin to feel her also.” Spike tells him.

“You can feel Angel and Dru at all times?” Buffy asks.

“And you.” Spike tells her before continuing. “Always been able to feel the Slayer, but now that we are mated I can feel you a lot stronger than I could before. As for feeling them a Vampire can always feel his Sire, because I basically have 2 Sires, I can feel them both. We will talk all about it later.”


Buffy nods as she reaches around to untie him.



“Why is Buffy untying Dead boy jr.?” Xander asks.

“Because he is coming with me tonight, mom is out of town, so we can have the house to ourselves.”

“He bit you once; he could drain you anytime now.” Xander tries to argue back.



“Do any of you know about mates, a mate will not harm his or her mate? Buffy is perfectly safe with Spike and so is everyone else as well for that matter. If they mated before the chip in his head, he would have given up feeding because, he would not want to give his mate the pain she would get from his feeding.” Anya tells them matter-of-factly.



“Yes indeed, with all my Watcher training I should have realised that sooner, and the only ones to end the mating would be Angel and Dru.” Giles tells everyone.

“Dru won’t try, Angel thinks….” Spike pauses for a minute before restarting, “Angelus thinks the girl belongs to him, I would imagine the Bloody Poof does too.”

“I do believe it would be wise to call Angel and explain what when on and that he is not to interfere.” Giles suggests.

“You can do it.” Buffy tells him, “I really want to get home and have the talk with Spike and go to sleep.”

“Yes, I will do my dear, I will call Angel in a bit, I might even wait till morning so that way he can’t drive down here an interfere tonight.”

“Sounds good Watcher, I’ll see you tomorrow night, unless the Slayer wants me to stay with her longer.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow Giles.” Buffy says as her and Spike head out of Giles door.