[Reviews - 160] LikedPrinter
Summary: Post NFA. Willow receives a desperate call for help from someone she thought was dead.
She has no idea that between the lies she may have to tell, and the spells she'll need to do, her life is never going to be the same again.
And thats only if Buffy doesn't find out..

Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: No
Word count: 74914 Read: 23306
Published: 05/31/2007 Updated: 01/13/2009

1. While you were gone. by bitchee [Reviews - 17] Liked (2705 words)
Originally written as the answer to a challenge on B/S central before it went down.


Challenge will be posted at the end of the story.


I started this story a very long time ago.
After several computer crashes I thought it was lost until recently when I happened upon a lone floppy disc.
I did have a beta for this long ago and far away but when I lost the story for the second time I pretty much gave up.
Suggestions or comments are welcome and any offers from the beta fairy will gladly be excepted... as long as you are of age.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Cotton candy and fortune-tellers by bitchee [Reviews - 7] Liked (1716 words)
Thanks to the people that took the time to review, you have given me the incentive I needed to finish this story.
Though I have no beta at the moment I have tried to correct punctuation and sentence structure to the best of my ability... Bear in mind that English class for me was a very long time ago, And this was my first attempt at writing since school.
Again thanks for the reviews... please continue it gives me hope that with practice I might even improve.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Damage by bitchee [Reviews - 10] Liked (1536 words)
Ok so hear it is... number three . So tell me was I predictable or what?
Hope you guys are still enjoying this?
I'm still hoping to find a beta that can help fix, what has been pointed out to me by the mods at another site, as grammatical inconsistencies within the story.
In the mean time let me know, should I continue or is the story too hard to read. Should I stop until I find a beta?
You decide...

4. Regrets and Revelations by bitchee [Reviews - 9] Liked (4274 words)
Sorry for the delay people, RL got hectic and I was still pondering the should I wait for a beta thing.
Good news... I think Ive got a beta. Someone offered and I'm just waiting to hear from them.
In the mean time, because the people who reviewed encouraged me to continue, I'm going to do just that.
But only here on the Spuffy realm.
And on a side note... I taught myself a little HTML (whoo hoo go me) so I can now post thoughts in italics.

5. Conversations with Dead People. by bitchee [Reviews - 9] Liked (4062 words)
Thanks to all you guys that are reviewing this, especially the repeat reviewers.
This fic is now being archived over at the Crypt, if you haven't already check it out sometime, It's an awesome site to find really good long reads.
Anyway on with the story.
PS. Feel free to let me know what you think might happen next.
love to know if I'm being predictable ...or not.
Please Keep the reviews coming, It makes me want to post faster when people are waiting.
Bitchee.

6. Time to come clean. by bitchee [Reviews - 7] Liked (3858 words)
Hey everybody, thanks for the wonderful reviews.
And yes this story is one that used to be posted on B/S central, It was never finished, and subsequently became lost when the site was hacked.
Please keep reviewing. Its all you guys on the Spuffy realm that have made me determined to finish this.
Bitchee.

7. Lies and Masks. by bitchee [Reviews - 7] Liked (4530 words)
Ok guys, here it is chapter 7.
Please review and let me know what you think.
Thanks to cordykitten, Lacey Marsters, anon462, dark amia, and PhotographyNut for liking this enough to keep reviewing.
Bitchee:

8. Sister's. by bitchee [Reviews - 6] Liked (4085 words)
Okay, I'm finally back on track with this story.
My lovely beta, Jill, has graciously agreed to help me finish this so I will be updating a lot more often.
Review and let me know what you think?

9. Dream's and Wishes. by bitchee [Reviews - 3] Liked (3704 words)
Again thanks to the wonderful Jill, without her wonderful encouragement and beta'ing skills this story probably would have been abandoned.
Please review, it keeps me writing.

10. Life Blood. by bitchee [Reviews - 5] Liked (5528 words)
Sorry for the delay, I'm well again and back on track... Yay me..
Deep and abiding thanks to my beta Jill.

11. Well Met. by bitchee [Reviews - 7] Liked (2982 words)
OK I'm back... Hope you are all still with me.
Review and let me know.
Hugs to my wonderful beta Jill.

12. Convergance. by bitchee [Reviews - 4] Liked (2794 words)
Just a quick chapter to tide you over while I'm off on vacation.
As usual Thanks to my beta Jill who has kept my interest in this story from waining.

13. Take Heart. by bitchee [Reviews - 2] Liked (1971 words)
Well I am back from my long sun soaked holiday and raring to go.
Much thanks to my beta Jill for being patient with my holiday frolicking.

14. Dragon Slayer by bitchee [Reviews - 4] Liked (3207 words)
Ok ,thanks straight away to my fab beta Jill who encourages me (hint hint) even through the boring bits.

15. Stormy Weather. by bitchee [Reviews - 3] Liked (1294 words)
Just a short update, RL has been busy but I will try to update more frequently.
Hope everyone is still with me?

16. Closure by bitchee [Reviews - 4] Liked (1869 words)
Sorry for the long delay I've had a few computer related problems but I am back on track.
Thanks to Jill as always and to the people that continue to follow and review this story. Please review it reminds me that I'm not just writing this for myself.

17. Guilty. by bitchee [Reviews - 3] Liked (3029 words)
Apologies for the long delay in posting this fic. My computer is now fixed and I've been writing at a furious pace.
Please be patient my I have just the one beta and she is working on both my stories so some times the updates may lag a bit on one or the other.
Big hugs to Jill for the wonderful job she does at making both of my stories readable.
Thanks also to the wonderful people who continue to review, you know who you are. And you lurkers remember, just one review from someone new can make an authors day.

18. Battle stations. by bitchee [Reviews - 4] Liked (1842 words)
Just a short chapter... more on the way.
Big thanks to Jill she's been on a roll this week.
Guess I will have to type faster.

19. Bespelled. by bitchee [Reviews - 4] Liked (2583 words)
Ok guys here's another one.
Please review, I don't want my beta thinking she's doing such good work for nothing. LOL.
Waves to Jill.

20. Need. by bitchee [Reviews - 10] Liked (1517 words)
A big thanks to my beta Jill for nominating me at the Fang Fetish awards.
And a huge thanks to whoever else nominated me, cos Jill tells me it wasn't all her doing.
Please keep up the reviews, it really does make my day to know that people are reading this.
And thanks especially to those people that took the time to email me to let me know they liked it.

21. Lost. by bitchee [Reviews - 5] Liked (1680 words)
Thank s to Jill the best beta ever, and to all those people who took the time to make my day by leaving a review.

22. Reunions. by bitchee [Reviews - 2] Liked (2789 words)
Thanks, as always, to my beta Jill.
I'm off to have surgery tomorrow so the next chapter might be a little delayed.
If you want to cheer me up... leave lots of reviews, who knows it might help me heal quicker. LOL

23. The Naked Truth. by bitchee [Reviews - 4] Liked (2805 words)
Hey everyone, I'm baaaack. Sorry for the long delay the stitches took longer to heal than I thought they would. Hope you are all still with me? Ta as usual to my fab beta Jill for sticking with me on this very long journey, and for nominating me at the Spuffy awards. Don't forget to vote... even if it isn't for me. LOL

24. Telling it like it is. by bitchee [Reviews - 8] Liked (2278 words)
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews, keep em coming.
Waves to Jill.

25. Living the Dream. by bitchee [Reviews - 6] Liked (1929 words)
Waves to Jill.
Here you go... hope you enjoy.

26. Reconnecting by bitchee [Reviews - 5] Liked (2258 words)
Sorry for the long long delay in the updates, RL got busy and I got distracted by it. LOL
Now back to what's really important!

27. Through the looking glass. by bitchee [Reviews - 5] Liked (2089 words)
Well I'm back, and very close to finishing this story... yay me!
Big thanks to my beta Jill who is always so encouraging.