Author's Chapter Notes:
I’m truly in awe at the response over the chapter, thank you so very much to each and every one of you. I really didn’t expect you to be so understanding and passionate on your responses (hence the hiding), I should’ve, I know, you all have been nothing but patient and nice to me from the start. I know I’ve teased you quite a bit with the perfect night issue, and it is coming on Chapter 21, which I’m already writing and hope to post by next week. *crosses fingers* After that one, I think just one more chapter and this puppy will be done. *sniffs* So no more evil cliffhangers. *pouts* I love my cliffhangers.



On other news, go me! I finally finished answering reviews. I know, I know, it was time already that I got to those. *giggles*



As always, mil gracias to my hermanita, IBE, for being her sweet self and helping me so much with this chapter. Be it correcting my boo-boo’s, offering awesome and insightful advice, keeping my muse in line, encouraging me and trying to convince me to write instead of playing, she’s truly one in a kind and I can’t thank her enough for everything she does for me. I love you, cariño! *smooches*
While I was writing last chapter and this one I was listening to a song by RBD, called Inalcanzable (Unreachable). While I generally don’t care for the group, the lyrics and the melody captured me. I posted the lyrics and my translation to English at the end of the chapter and you can listen/download it here; in case you’re interested.

Chapter 20. Post Neo-Expressionism

“Why, yes, of course, Miss Buffy. In how long would you like to leave?”


“Immediately. Or well, in the time it’ll take me to pack my things.”

“Yes, Miss Buffy, I’ll bring the car to the main entrance and then bring your suitcases down. Is that alright?”

“Perfect, thank you.” She tried to smile, she really, really did. But even she could tell it looked forced at best.

“Do you need some help packing?” Anne asked solicitously, after Giles left. She didn’t like this… not one bit. What could have happened that Buffy needed to leave for London so fast and with her luggage in tow? It had something to do with Master William, of that she was sure. But what? What could he have said or done to change things so drastically between them?

“No, I can manage on my own, don’t worry, Anne.” The last thing she needed was to explain why she was leaving to the housekeeper. Plus the effort of holding herself together proved more difficult with each passing moment and she desperately wanted a few minutes alone to gather her bearings. “Thank you, though, for everything. Really, you’ve been wonderful to me and I…” she inhaled deeply, the back of her eyes prickling with unshed tears. “Thank you.”

She didn’t dare hug the older woman or do anything else for fear she’d end up crying in her arms, so with a shaky smile, she turned on her heel and exited the room.

Anne was perplexed, to say the least. After last night when William revealed some of the surprises he’d planned for Buffy and today, witnessing the rest, she’d been sure everything was perfect between them. Sure he’d finally found his match, the one woman in all the world who was perfect for him in every way. And now, after seeing Buffy like this… she simply didn’t know what to think anymore. It was pretty obvious the girl was in distress because of him; otherwise she wouldn’t have wanted to put distance between them. But why? What had happened between them that she had to flee from him in such haste?

The only one who could answer those questions was William himself and answer he would, stubborn vamp that he was. She’d make sure of it.

*****

Buffy barely managed to get to her room without breaking down on the way, but knew she couldn’t give in to the pain was almost tearing her in half, not yet, not until she was as far away from this house—from Spike—as she could get. Mechanically, she took the two suitcases out from the closet and threw her clothes and toiletries in, completely uncaring of the disarray, of anything other than getting ready as fast as she could.

She scanned the room, closing her eyes after they landed on the painting propped over the desk. Much as she loved it, she couldn’t take it with her; it would be a constant reminder of Spike, of what couldn’t be, of what she could never have.

Grabbing a notepad off the desk, she scribbled a message for Spike, a single tear running down her cheek to land on the paper. It was so hard to let go of all her dreams, to leave him like this, but there was nothing else she could do. She couldn’t stay knowing he didn’t love her like she loved him. She’d meant what she said… she wanted all of him or nothing at all.

Buffy left everything he gave her behind, everything except the dress she wore tonight. She was in too much of a rush to leave to bother changing. Not that she thought Spike would try to talk to her again; she just needed to put distance between them and the sooner the better.

She heard a knock on the door and hoping it was Giles and not Anne or worse, Spike, she opened it.

“Are you ready, Miss Summers?” Giles asked, a kind smile in his face.

“Yes, I am.” With one last longing look at the painting, at the room where she’d experienced so many things with Spike, she put her coat on over the dress, took her purse and preceded him towards the manor’s main entrance.

*****

Buffy’s words came back to haunt him as he stared at the empty space she occupied just a moment ago.

“…you’re willing to let me go. Willing to make love to me then toss me aside when my vacation is over… with complete disregard of my feelings for you… You were just going to use me… You’re so wrapped up in your little world, you can’t see how much your actions affect others, me…”

No, no, NO! He pounded his fist on the table, glasses and plates rattling with the force of the blow. That was never his intention. Why couldn’t she see that? He tried explaining. Tried… and failed, a little voiced reminded him. But what if she was right? He’d been selfish in his reasoning, selfish in wanting to have her even if afterwards he'd known he was going to give her up he realized now, but now was too late. He never gave any forethought… never considered how she might feel after this was over. Not that finally being aware he’d royally screwed up could change that now. Nothing could.

He’d known right from the start nothing permanent could come of this, nothing but the memories he would carry with him. She hadn’t. She was young, younger even than he’d been when turned, and innocent, untainted by the darkness that permeated everything around him. He told her he loved her, it was a given for her it meant he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He should have known better.

“I want all of you… or nothing at all.”

Didn’t she know he wanted that as well?! He did, more than anything in this world, but it couldn’t be. He couldn’t allow it to be, he preferred losing her, losing her love than compromising her life, her safety. Which is why he’d come up with this perfect plan. Perfect plan, yeah right! he snorted derisively. Christ, why did he think this could ever work? He didn’t deserve her, he truly didn’t.

“My love. Which I see now will never be reciprocated in equal measure as I would’ve wished.”

If only she realized how much he loved her. Eternally, faithfully, with every fiber of his being. He’d be her willing slave for the rest of her life, for what was left of his. He loved her enough to give her up, which had to be the hardest thing he’d ever done. Harder even than killing Drusilla, his Sire, demented as she’d been.

“Good bye, William.”

He’d lost her, he truly had. Infinite sadness gave way to rage. Rage over his inability to say to hell with the consequences and claim her like she wanted, like he wanted. Rage over being a demon, a lowly creature who didn’t deserve to touch the sun, to touch her.

His demon bellowed to be let out from his prison inside the man, screamed at him to go find his mate, claim her as his. While in the end he’d managed to subdue it, in his heart he knew he’d just made the worst mistake of his unlife. One which cost him what he valued, cherished, loved more than all the riches he possessed… Buffy. And there was no one to blame but himself.

With an angry swipe of his arm he shoved everything from the table onto the floor, starting when he heard a voice from the French doors entrance.

*****

Buffy wasn’t sure what she would do once they got to London. Probably head to The Mandeville again and hope they had a free room then change her reservations for the next available flight back to the States. She didn’t care when it was; her only concern was getting away from everything that reminded her of Spike, including England itself. Logically she knew she couldn’t run away from her memories, from her heart, but logic took a back seat now to sheer despair.

She’d been inside the car for a while now, waiting for Giles to take his place behind the wheel. What could be taking him so long? She only had two suitcases, for God’s sakes! Unless… she got out of the car to find Giles leaning against the trunk, smoking a cigarette as if he didn’t have a care in the world. Until he saw her, then he straightened himself, throwing the cigarette to the ground and at least had the good grace to look embarrassed at being caught.

“What are you doing?” she asked, her hands on her hips.

“I-you… nothing, just well, you see… smoking?”

“I can see that, and shouldn’t you be, say… driving instead?”

“It’s just… wouldn’t you prefer going to London in the morning? It’s late already and—”

“No, I would very much prefer going now… and if you’re not willing to take me, don’t worry, I’ll just walk there myself.”

He paled at that. Even if Anne had told him to stall Miss Buffy until she had a chance to talk with their headstrong boss, he realized the girl was deadly serious and would do just that if he didn’t relent. And if she did and something happened to her, Anne would be the least of his worries.

“Alright then. Climb in then, Miss Summers,” he opened the door, mumbling to himself about willful chits who didn’t allow him to do his job as he should.

*****

Anne entered Spike’s room just in time to see him brush everything off the table to crash on the floor in one angry sweep of his hand. Uh-oh. This was much worse than she anticipated. Not that she’d back out now that she was here, though. Far from it.

“What did you do to her?”

Spike started when he heard Anne’s question. He’d been so deeply immersed in his misery, in his anger against himself he hadn’t even noticed the woman standing there. “I don’t know what you mean. Leave me alone,” he all but growled.

“No, I won’t. Any other time I might obey, leave you alone to wallow in self-pity and the consequences of your actions. Now, however, I think that somehow, you’ve just made the worst decision of your life. Now tell me… what did you do to Buffy?”

“Nothin’, I did nothin’!” Yes, he did nothing, except throw her love back in her face.

“U-huh, so she was crying her eyes out because you did nothing?”

“She was cryin’?” He never meant to hurt her, but there was nothing he could do about it now. He couldn’t give in to what she desired, there was too much at stake.

“Yes, she was. Now tell me, what happened between you two?” Anne insisted.

“Nothin’,” Everythin’. She couldn’t see, couldn’t understand why I couldn’t do what she asked of me. “I told you already. She’ll get over it eventually,” he sighed. “She’ll forget me and continue on with her life. It’s for the best… for her own good.”

“God, do you honestly believe the load of crap that just came out of your mouth?” she asked, exasperated. “How can you believe that girl would forget you? Even a blind man could see she loves you, why can’t you?”

“I know she loves me.”

“Then why are you pushing her away, don’t you love her as well?” She held a finger up before he could answer. “And before you try to say you don’t, just remember I know you better than anyone else.”

“I wasn’t goin’ to deny it. I love her, which is exactly why I had to let her go.”

“Oh yes, because it makes perfect sense not to stay together if you love each other.” She rolled her eyes.

“You don’t understand,” he repeated.

“That’s where you’re wrong, lad. I understand more than you can imagine.”

“Yeah? Why don’t you enlighten me then?”

“You’re scared…”

“And you’re off your bird. ‘M a master vampire, ‘m scared of nothin’.”

“Ah, so you’re not scared of ruining the best thing that’s ever happened to you? Oh wait, you already did that.”

“It’s not that… she… I can’t give her what she wants.”

“And what does she want?”

Me. “What I can’t give her.”

God, the man was infuriating! Why couldn’t he spell it all out once and for all? At the rate they were going, the girl would be back in the States before she discovered what went wrong between them. “Good Lord, William, spit it out already! What is it that you can’t give her?”

“Me. She wanted me, alright!” He cracked his neck, tension pouring off him in waves. “She wanted me to claim her, make her mine for all eternity!”

She frowned confusedly but didn’t relent. “And?”

“I can’t do it. There are too many bloody things that could go wrong, don’t you see? I can’t risk it.”

“I see. So I take it you told her no, then?” He nodded. “Hmmm, so a girl, a woman you love and loves you back wants to spend eternity with you and you told her no? Why on earth would you do that? Are you insane?”

“You know what could happen to her if I claimed her and somethin’ goes wrong?”

“No, but I imagine you’re about to tell me anyway,” she responded.

“She can die or get turned in the process. I couldn’t live knowin’ I’ve killed her or worse, subjected her to a life without light.”

“Uh-huh, and can you live knowing what you might have lost, William?”

“She can do better than me,” he deflected the question. Should’ve bloody figured Anne wouldn’t understand either.

“Better than you?” She raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

“I can’t give her what she needs, what she deserves. She deserves better than the likes of me, she deserves everythin’ I can’t give her. Children, sunlight, a normal life.”

“Have you asked her if that’s what she truly wants, William? Or did you decide for her?”

“I-I… it’s for the best.” They were the same words Buffy had said, making him feel worse.

“You keep saying that, but who are you trying to convince… me or yourself?” she inquired.

“If it makes you feel better I’ll talk to her later. Try to make her see—” At this point, he was willing to do just about anything so Anne would leave him alone.

“Later will be too late, hell… even if you went right now it’s already too late.”

Trepidation immediately filled him at her words. “What do you mean?”

“She asked Rupert to drive her to the city shortly before I came looking for you.”

“And you couldn’t have said that first?” She shrugged nonchalantly. “Anyway… perhaps it’s for the best.”

“Yes, I think I have to agree with you on that one. She deserves better than a coward.”

“’M not a coward!” he roared.

"Perhaps not, but are you willing to spend the rest of your life, ETERNITY wondering what if? What if she was the one you're meant to be with… and you let her go. What if the claim worked? What if you’re giving up a life full of light, of laughter, of love because you’re afraid of something which may not even happen? How happy will you be then, William, hmmm?”

What if Anne was right? He already knew Buffy was ‘the one’ for him, perfect for him in every way, the one he’d been waiting for what seemed like forever… and what had he done when she offered to spend that eternity with him? He’d thrown her offer back in her face like a heartless git because he was scared shitless he wouldn’t be able to completely control his demon when the time came. And while that was still valid… he was no fledging who couldn’t tame his baser instincts, he was a master vampire, one who’d spent over a century learning all about controlling his demon.

She’d been willing to risk everything for him, and he ruined it for her, for them. Buffy was correct, Anne, too. What right did he have to choose for her? None at all, he thought sadly, and now if he didn’t hurry, he might lose his one chance at true happiness.

No, I won’t, he thought as he ran towards Buffy’s room. He’d move heaven and earth if need be, do whatever it took until she forgave him.

Bursting through the door, he wanted to weep upon finding the room was empty, almost empty. His eyes settled on the bags spread over the bed, the painting he’d given her, and finally on the note beside it, simply labeled: Spike.

He dreaded opening it but what choice did he have? What was written inside tugged at his heartstrings, finally realizing how deeply he’d wounded her.


I’m sorry I wasn’t enough. Sorry I couldn’t give you the only thing you wanted from me, but I guess that perfect night you promised wasn’t in the cards for us. Some things just aren’t meant to be and I’ll have to learn to live with the knowledge this was one of them.

I’ll never forget you.

Love always, Buffy



His hand crumpled the paper, letting it fall to the floor before he left the room in a hurry. He had a girl to catch.

*****

Giles finally started the Bentley after checking all systems and mirrors at least thrice. What is this… an airplane or a car? she wanted to scream at him. The older man was really testing her barely-hanging-by-a-tinier-than-tiny-thread patience. And it didn’t get any better when he put the car in motion… if going five miles per hour could even be called ‘in motion’.

She sighed desolately, reclining her forehead on the window, staring unseeingly into the darkness. Determined not to break until she was alone even if she so wanted to give in to the pain, yell, cry, rave until there were no more words, no more tears, no more… nothing. Until she was numb, until she didn’t care anymore.

She tried to imagine herself in his position, she truly did, but the intent was lost behind all the love she held for him. An impossible love doomed right from the start.

An unattainable dream, that's what it was from the moment they met. A fantasy which evaporated like mist under the morning’s sun as soon as she tried to make it more than it really was… as soon as she tried to make it real. She didn’t realize she was here to live in the road of his loneliness but for a brief moment, be nothing more than a temporary ray of light to illuminate his somber existence, remind him of what it meant to be human. And yet for someone who’d been around for as long as he had, he seemed to know nothing of the heart’s inner workings.

He said it was for her own safety, that he loved her too much to give her what she wanted. She shook her head, letting out a tiny, sardonic chuckle at that. If only he understood there would never be anyone else for her but him; that no one would ever love him as much as she did, so immeasurably, so absolutely that she would die for him just as surely as she would die without him… She felt her soul still burning from the fire of his rejection, that one simple world which escaped his lips icily… ‘no’. He could never imagine how much that one word had hurt her, crushed her. Did he even care?

It felt like a slow death to pine for someone who didn’t want her the way she wanted him, didn’t believe in the happiness that could be found if only he’d take hold of it. And no matter how hard she’d tried, he remained unreachable, like a distant planet, remote, unapproachable, content to stay within its orbit.

Giles drove as slowly as he could manage, at least the girl had stopped complaining and threatening to go to London on foot, allowing him to drive—or rather try to delay the inevitable—in peace.

He stole a few worried glances at Buffy, her sadness was so palpable, so poignant; he almost wished he could give her what she wanted… distance. But with any luck, she wouldn’t want that anymore once his boss came to his senses or his darling wife beat some into him, whichever came first. As it was, there was little he could do to postpone their departure any longer.

Seemingly out of nowhere, a dark figure stepped in front of the car’s path, making him squeal like a little girl and press the gas pedal instead of the brakes at its sudden appearance.

When Spike came out of the manor, he noticed the Bentley had almost reached the main gate. In a burst of preternatural speed he rushed to catch up with it before they went through and stood directly in front of it, sure Giles would stop as soon as he saw him. What he didn’t count on was the momentum the car gained instead, his strength the only thing preventing him from being run over.

Buffy’s head bumped into the glass when they crashed into… something, momentarily dazing her. She shook her head to clear it as the car came to a halt, moving to the center of the backseat to ask Giles how on earth he’d bumped into anything at the laughable ‘speed’ he was driving, only to see exactly what—or more accurately who—had caused the collision.

Spike winced a little at the dent his hands left on the front of the car before advancing towards the back door, his eyes trained on her, on Buffy.

Shaking herself out of her stupor at seeing Spike coming after her, she gave a yelp of no and rushed to lock her door, only to see the lock kept unlocking after each of her attempts.

An amused chuckle brought her attention to the front, where Giles kept pressing the button to keep unlocking the doors.

“Giles! Stop that this instant!”

“What? I don’t want him to ruin the car more than he already has.”

“Arghh! I swear if you don’t sto—”

The sound of metal being ripped apart and a sudden breeze, made her look to the right to find the door torn off its hinges and in Spike’s hands before he threw it to the side of the road.

“Oh dear, there's goes preventing any more damage,” Giles whined.

“’Lo cutie,” he said, smiling at her and then sitting beside her in the car, hoping against hope that might earn him a smile in return.

SLAP!!!

Bloody hell! Who knew a girl so tiny could pack a smack like that! “I suppose I deserve that,” he said, touching his tender cheek and eyeing her warily.

She must have thought the same thing he did, because immediately after he spoke, she tried slapping him again, but this time he was ready and caught her hand before it made contact with his burning cheek. Not that it changed anything; she just glared at him, pulled her hand from his and moved as far away from him on the seat as she possibly could. Okay then, time for explanations, he sighed, passing his hand over the back of his neck. “Buffy, sweetheart, just listen to me…”

“Don’t you dare call me that,” she gritted out. “I’m not your sweetheart… I’m not your anything.”

“Lov-Buffy,” he amended at her pointed look. “I know I messed up, but please, please just hear me out.”

He couldn’t pretend to come here with those bluer than blue eyes and contrite air, expecting everything that happened in his room to just vanish, could he? Because if he did, he was in for one hell of a surprise, she mused.

Taking her silence for acceptance, he began, “I reacted badly, I should’ve never say what I said, do what I did. You just took me by surprise and…”

“And what?” she asked, venom dripping in her voice. “And I suppose now you expect me to fall in your arms and thank you for saying that?” She shook her head, laughing humorlessly. “God, you’re unbelievable! Really, Spike, you didn’t just react badly, you-you didn’t even give me a chance; you flat out refused my offer, you threw my love back at me without a second thought! How did you expect me to act after that? You want me to stay so you can do it again? Is that it?”

“’M not doin’ it again…” he responded. “I-I… Chris’, woman, I love you. More than you could ever imagine. I want us to—”

“Yeah, yeah, heard all that before. Didn’t stop you from hurting me, did it?”

“Would you shut that bloody gob of yours for a second and just listen to me?! I want to apologize to—”

“Oh yes, I can see how sorry you are, Spike,” she huffed before crossing her arms in front of her chest and turning her head to the other side.

“Bloody hell, woman! What does it take?” He inhaled deeply, counting to ten in his head as he tried to calm down and arm himself with patience. “Buffy?” Nothing! She didn’t even turn to look at him. Perhaps… he shrugged; it was worth a shot at the very least.

Wincing at the thought of having to force himself on her, but knowing she left him with no other option… or at least any he could think of at the moment, he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her senseless, taking advantage of her outraged gasp to invade her mouth with his greedy tongue.

She fought him like a tigress, she truly did, and boy if that didn’t turn him on even more! She pounded on his chest, struggled against him while moving her head from side to side trying to dislodge his mouth from hers.

He smiled against her lips, delighting in her fiery response even if it was to escape him, exhilarated at having her in his arms again. One of his hands crept from her back to thread in her hair, tilting her head to plunder her mouth from another angle, devouring her, coaxing her to give up… and give in.

There was only so much she could take, could resist, especially with him kissing her like that, like he wanted to possess her wholly with just one deep, long kiss. And she wanted to give in to his desire, to hers, so much it physically hurt. She started kissing him back, her tongue sliding against his, her hands locking around his neck as she pressed herself closer against him, almost wanting to melt into him. Loving him as much as she did, she could resist him no more, he was the only air she needed to breathe right now.

Sensing her surrender and knowing it was time for the next step, his mouth left hers, trailing kisses down her jaw, suckling on her pulse point then back up until he reached her ear and said, “Be of my blood for I claim thee as my life’s mate, for all eternity.”

W-what?! “I…” Her eyes filled with tears, this time happy ones when she saw love and reverence shining deeply in his azure gaze.

“You heard me…” he tilted his head, winking at her mischievously then kissing her lips again. “Then again, if you want me to repeat the words, say in another… much more private location and if you, by any chance, wanted to say them back, I’ll be more than happy to… indulge you. Otherwise it wouldn’t be fair, now would it?”

She didn’t answer for a second, still too shell-shocked at learning he’d changed his mind, wanted to claim her until he asked her with a little less confidence at her lack of response…

“If you’ll have me, that is?”

“I-I… what changed?”

“I realized I couldn’t see my future without you in it.” He caressed her cheek, ecstatic when she leaned into his hand then turned her head to kiss his palm. “What I’ve been doing all these years isn’t living; perhaps it couldn’t even be called existing. I was merely going through the motions. Pouring all of myself into my art so I didn’t have to deal with my loneliness.

“That changed the very moment I saw you from across the room at the exhibit. I can’t explain it other than… I felt alive for the first time in forever, drawn to you, to your smile, your laughter… everything about you. I couldn’t take my eyes off you or think of anything except getting closer to bask in the light that radiated from you. And the more I got to know you, the deeper I fell under your spell, even though I foolishly thought I could give you up when the time came…” he laughed ruefully, shaking his head. “It was never was because I didn’t love you enough… please, love, don’t ever doubt how much I do?” He pleaded and relief washed over him when she nodded.

Her tears were now falling freely down her cheeks from his admission, all the pain from his rejection, all her lingering doubts melting like snow under the sun. He leaned in to kiss her sweetly, causing even more emotion to pour from her eyes from the tenderness he pressed upon her lips.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, he continued. “I don’t want to hurt you… ever again. I love you, crave you, need you. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted and more, so much more. You’re my light, my sun. Say you will, darling, say you’ll have me?”

“Y-yes,” she whispered, throwing her arms back around him.

“Good Lord, finally!” Giles said from the front seat, a relieved sigh leaving his smiling lips.

Spike didn’t even acknowledge him. Instead, he helped Buffy out of the car before picking her up in his arms and walking back towards the mansion.

“Does this mean you won't be needing a ride back?” the man bellowed after them, but his boss just kept on walking as if he hadn’t heard him. And he probably didn’t, he mused. They were too wrapped up in the other to notice anything but themselves. He kept watching them until they disappeared into the house. Anne would be very happy to learn of this latest development. Very happy indeed.

tbc

Well, your turn, did you like, dislike? Still want to kill me? While surprisingly it didn’t take that long to write, it did take a lot out of me, so I’d love to know what you thought of it.

And before I forget, Reader’s Choice Poll at Spark & Burn Awards is up, so if you’re inclined to vote, be it for me or any of the wonderful authors/stories nominated, go to hereand please do so.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs,

Mari

Inalcanzable
RBD

Te siento tan distante y tan cerca a la vez
Descifrando, tu silencio
Y entonces me imagino dentro de tu piel
Pero pierdo, en el intento.
Y por mas que busco darte amor
Nunca te fijas en mi
Si supieras que puedo morir por ti, por ti.

I feel you so distant and so close at the same time
Deciphering, your silence
And then I imagine myself inside your skin
But I lose, in the intent.
And for all I try to give you love
You never notice me
If you only knew I would die for you, for you.

CORO
Inalcanzable como estrella tan distante
Un amor casi imposible,
Invisible como el aire,
Eres tan inalcanzable, tan sublime como un angel
Un amor casi imposible
Como fuego que no arde
Te me has vuelto inalcanzable, inalcanzable

Chorus
Unreachable like a star, so distant
An almost impossible love
Invisible like the wind
You’re so unreachable, as sublime as an angel
An almost impossible love
Like fire that doesn’t burn
You’ve turn unreachable for me, unreachable