Author's Chapter Notes:
(Warning: This first chapter contains sexual content between Spike and Dru... So be prepared)

P.S
I did originally post this almost 2 years ago but when the site was updated my username / account was deleted but if you do a search for the story title you will find it but it has no author listed for it .. so I'm here now to claim and continue the story of what I started :)
Chapter One - The Beginning Of Goodbye.


His eyes fall closed at the sight of her, my eyes ache with emotion of what I have to do.

'‘God how do I tell her, why does it have to be this hard?’- He thinks to himself whilst sat next to this raven haired beauty, her hair swooning backwards as the ride plummets downwards, her ear to ear smile gleaming at his face as he swallows hard at what he’s about to do.


Its not as-though taking your girlfriend away to sunny old Blackpool, when you live in London, booking into a B & B and taking her on the Big One or the Pepsi Max as its known to some folks as, is a bad way to tell someone that you've met someone else, 'Is it?' Yeah so its not romantic in the slightest but what's the point in giving her romance when the mission is to just dump her and leave her here any way, I guess you could say he's kinda cruel but as the saying goes 'You've got to be cruel to be kind'

As the ride chugs to its highest peak and his mouth parts for the words to come out, he feels soft fingers laced upon his, taking them within her palm and moving them on to her thigh, 'Oh Bollocks' He sighs shallowly.

You see Dru was a total nut job, in a good way at first but the same antics day in - day out just got boring after a while, at first it was all about the passion...the lust...god the great sex but now I only give in to her needs to get her to shut the bloody hell up. He craved for something different, he needed that something so bad and then he found it.

It was stupid really, I can't believe I never noticed her before, she was right there in front of me all along and yet I missed her, but wow did I notice her now.

Dru slid his hand slowly up her thigh, a mischievous grin growing amongst her features.

'I know I'll never get out of doing what Dru want's, Dru always gets what she want's that was untill resonately, I hadn't had anything of a sexual encounter with her for weeks, not since I met my sweet angel of innocence. But now how could I escape it I'm stuck here on this ride, I have no choice but to do as she wants, just give in but then how do tell my new girl about this action I'm going to take'

'Might as well get this over with' He thinks.

Unclasping his hand from within hers he slipped it up towards her goal, she giggles as he rubs her through her knickers, his eyes opening and closing trying to block out what his hands were doing, her moans drowned out by the ongoing screamers on the ride. Pulling her underwear to the side his finger swarmed to her core, dancing in its rhythm, feeling at her heat. Her head tilted back, her eyes hooded and the moans feverishly increasing, her left hand moves to tease her own breast, tugging at her top until she can clamp her slim fingers around her erect nipple.

'I remember this moaning, know her rhythms well, I know she's not far off now, not with what I'm doing to her, I tease her at first with my finger encircling her entrance, moving it up so its within her depths, pushing it in, pulling it out then encircling her entrance once more, constantly teasing her, making her beg. She's begging now, I hear her whispers in my ears "Please...ohhh...please, Spike please" she begs, doing as the girl wishes I ram my finger into her taking it out then ramming it back in over and over again'

Dru twists and pinches her nipple, grabbing his other hand forcing it up on to her chest, entwining her hand over his, moving it along her breast until his moves without her needing to move it for him. His hand taking control groping at her tit, pressing his hand deep on to it and nipping at her sore nipple with his fingers all the while. Her breathing becoming erratic as her orgasm beckons, she clamps her had down upon his leg moving it up and tugging at his belt, she gives out a muffled moan as the ride starts to slow pulling out from inside her and shifting her hand away from him he undoes his seat belt and goes to step out, as Dru steps out to follow, Spike looks at her and turns to walk, grasping at his hands she tugs him back.

'For gods sake...can't she see I don't want her...is she so blind as to not realize that'

Taking a step closer to him she looks up at him with hazy eyes, lust sparkling through them, pulling him towards hr she forms a death grip on his hand and starts to run, its surprisingly quiet out tonight with it not being in season, in summer it would have been packed to the hilt with tourists and locals but with it being winter there's only a mere few.

As she runs out on to the Promenade and starts to dash across the road heading towards the beach Spike growls, tugging at her hand to let go but Dru just ignores him and drags him to the benches by the sand, not wanting to take it any more he goes to tell her what he actually brought her here in Blackpool to do.

"Dru...I..."

Getting cut short by her lips pressing tightly to his, her hands flowing down to his belt tugging at it once again to open, succeeding in her goal she goes to to open his button, he pushes her hand away, her other hand snakes in and pulls his zipper undone, her hand plummeting down to stroke his cock, his breath catching at her actions. He grips her and pushes her back, tumbling backwards she lands on her ass.

"Spike...what the hell are you doing?" She hisses whilst moving to get up.

'This is it, now I tell her'