[Reviews - 6] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike has met someone else and now has to try to tell Dru, he's taken her away to sunny old Blackpool with the intentions to ditch her but nothing is easy on this night.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2356 Read: 2066
Published: 06/05/2007 Updated: 06/06/2007

1. The Begining of Goodbye. by illyria101 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1169 words)
(Warning: This first chapter contains sexual content between Spike and Dru... So be prepared)

P.S
I did originally post this almost 2 years ago but when the site was updated my username / account was deleted but if you do a search for the story title you will find it but it has no author listed for it .. so I'm here now to claim and continue the story of what I started :)

2. Leaving L.A. by illyria101 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1187 words)
Spike and Buffy have not met yet, they will do very soon :)

The first chapter and this chapter tell alittle about their lives and what Buffy and Spike have been doing prior to them actually meeting.

I do hope you enjoy this and let me know if you have any good / bad feelings or sugestions on this chapter. I would very much appreciate it.