[Reviews - 450] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU-Human. After a bad break-up with her boyfriend, Buffy wants a long vacation away from him. Cornwall, England is just the spot. There she meets two great people and maybe a love she wasn't looking for. But will she let herself fall?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 41 Completed: Yes
Word count: 90532 Read: 64819
Published: 06/08/2007 Updated: 11/04/2009

1. I've had enough by Cissi [Reviews - 13] Liked (1551 words)
This is my first fanfic so don't be too hard on me ;) And also, I speak English and I've read it for... well almost 7 years but since I'm from Sweden it isn't always the correct spelling and so on. So, that's why I have my wonderful beta reader Chriss, thank you so much! Don't know what I'd do without you!

So, hope this story will interest you in some way :) It will get a lot more interesting in the next chapter. I've written it so I just wanna hear what you guys think. If you have time, please review :)

This story was losley based on the movie Blue Juice, but it took a different turn than I expected so it's just a few small things that are similar with the film.



Thank you so much Buffymon for making four incredible banners for this story!

2. Wicca by Cissi [Reviews - 11] Liked (1696 words)
First of all, I have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you who reviewed the last chapter! You have no idea how happy I was that this story was so appreciated :) You guys really made my day so once again a big thank you!
And, I also have to give my beta Chriss a big hug :)

In this chapter there are a few things similar with the film Blue Juice which this is loosley based on in the beginning, at least the surroundings and so on. Like the Boneyard.

3. Falling Down by Cissi [Reviews - 9] Liked (1330 words)
Once again, thank you for your incredible reviews! I had no idea that this story was gonna go so well! Anyway, here's chapter 3, hope you'll enjoy it!

4. Getting To Know You by Cissi [Reviews - 11] Liked (1567 words)
Thanks for the reviews! It means a lot to know that you guys like this story!
I have changed one thing in the first chapter, two people told me that it's quite a long way to Cornwall from London so I changed it to another one. Thanks for noticing :)

5. Dinner by Cissi [Reviews - 10] Liked (2169 words)
Thank you so much for the reviews! I've also changed the wrong spellings from the last chapter, thanks to those of you who noticed that.

And, a big hug to my beta Chriss, hope you'll get better soon!

6. Ain't no sunshine by Cissi [Reviews - 9] Liked (2118 words)
Thank you so much for your kind reviews! I seriously start dance the happy dance every time I get a review :)
Thanks to all of you for standing with me and also to my great, wonderful beta Chriss!

7. Phone Calls by Cissi [Reviews - 10] Liked (2040 words)
Okay, here's the next chapter of Twisted Fate, and thank you for all the great reviews :)
Then next chapter is pretty short, so... after a little talk with my beta Chriss I've decided that chapter 8 and 9 will be one chapter. Hope that's okay with you guys!

8. Shocked by Cissi [Reviews - 9] Liked (1246 words)
Thanks a lot for the kind reviews for chapter 7, I'm so glad you seemed to enjoy it!
This chapter is pretty short, but I decided after a little tak with my beta that I won't post them both at the same time. But I do have the next chapter finished, I'm just waiting to see what you think so please review :)

A big thank you to my beta Chriss, you're the best!

9. Meeting by Cissi [Reviews - 12] Liked (2054 words)
I know, I posted chapter 8 earlier today(well, for me it was today at least but I think Sweden is a few hours ahead so here it says 25...) But in a few days I'm going out of town so I won't be able to update for like five days or so. I thought I could post as many chapter as possible until then :)



Thanks a lot to Pam S, Sarah G, MidnightGirl, jamies_lady, smlcspike and Sam for the kind reviews! And also to my wonderful beta Chriss!

10. The Hard Past by Cissi [Reviews - 10] Liked (2075 words)
Thank you so much for all reviews, and I know that it was kinda evil leaving it there so my guess would be that you won't like me at the end of this chapter either ;)

Like I said before, I won't be able to update for about five-six days or so, but when I come home there will be lots of updates :) Thank you so much for all your support, I'm so happy that you like what I write!

A big hug to the best beta Chriss!

11. About her by Cissi [Reviews - 11] Liked (1734 words)
Surprise!!!!! I have good news and bad news. Bad news first.......I am not Cissi. Good news I am her beta and I have permission to update. Yay! Make sure you show her how much you appreciate this by reviewing. I also know we are evil by making you think you'll have to wait but here is your reward for being patient.

12. Visiting by Cissi [Reviews - 8] Liked (1779 words)
I'm so, so sorry it took so long to update! I hope you're still with me :) I had a lot of things going on and on top of it I got sick while my beta had a lot of stuff going on at work. But, I've got chapter 12 right here and 13 too so I'll make it up to you by giving you two chapters in a few days :)


Thanks again for all the reviews, I don't know how to thank you all! We've reached ovre 90 reviews on 11 chapters which is more than I could've ever imagined! So - thank you :D

13. Competition by Cissi [Reviews - 9] Liked (1951 words)
So here's the next chapter, promised it wouldn't take too long, didn't I? :)

I just wanted to tell you that I really don't know much about surfing, I was watching a show (which I don't remember the name of) where the competition was like it is in this story. I also read some stuff on the internet about it so I hope it doesn't sound too much like a book or something :)



Thanks for the reviews, I'm really glad you still like it! And look, over 100 reviews!! :D



Thank you so much Buffymon for making four awesome banners for Twisted Fate! I couldn't decide which I wanted to have in the story, so I've used all of them :) Thanks!

14. No Angel by Cissi [Reviews - 11] Liked (2606 words)
So, here's chapter 14! I know it was kind of evil to leave it there but a cliffhanger is a cliffhanger :) Anyway, you've got chapter 14 now :)

Thanks Chriss for betaing, it means a lot! And of course to all of you who reads and review! Please, continue to review that really keeps me going!




Thank you so much Buffymon for the four amazing banners! I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use so all of them are in the story :)

15. Running by Cissi [Reviews - 13] Liked (2876 words)
I have to start with saying that I'm so happy for all the reviews I got for chapter 14, thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it!

I have chapter 16 finished, but my beta hasn't read it yet and won't be able to until I'm going for a little vacation again. So, if there isn't any update in a few days please don't think I've stopped writing it - I'm just without a computer! I'll see if I can get my beta to update. Anyway, you'll have lost of chapters when I get home again, promise! :) Once again, thanks to you all and to my beta Chriss!

You who have seen the movie this is loosley based on will recognize the plot in this chapter, but it takes a different turn than in the movie.

16. Revelations by Cissi [Reviews - 9] Liked (2687 words)
Cissi is still on vacation so she couldn't post this. I am her wonderful (ego expanding here) Beta. Lol. I had a hard day at work but I'm going to post this for all of you since I know Cissi would not want her wonderful readers to go with out an update for to long. So show her your love and review. Let her know what a wonderful author she is. Who knows it might help her to write the next chapter faster. Hint, hint. wink wink

17. Years Gone By by Cissi [Reviews - 16] Liked (3524 words)
Hi! Here's chapter 17 everyone! Sorry for the delay, I had some problems with this chapter but my wonderful beta Chriss helped me out with it :) Many thanks to her!
Oh, and of course to all of you who reads and review! I can't believe this story has over 150 reviews! Thank you so much guys, I'm so glad you like it :) Your kind words make me smile like a mad man :)
Now, on with the story...

18. Sadness by Cissi [Reviews - 10] Liked (2027 words)
Can I just say wow. 13 reviews for the last chapter! Saying thank you isn't enough, you have no idea how happy you made me! And 164 reviews over all...! I'm shocked, but in a good way :) Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me that you're sticking with this story!



A huge thank to my incredible beta Chriss and to Buffymon for the incredible banner(s)!

19. Realising by Cissi [Reviews - 15] Liked (3141 words)
Thanks so much to Chriss for sending me three chapters in two days! You're the best! And also a great thanks to everyone who reviews! I have chapter 20 all beta'd so I'm just waiting for your thoughts... :)



The song in this chapter is Glorious by Andreas Johnson. There are a few warnings in this chapter, but nothing serious, thought I'd tell you just in case. Anyway, on with the story!

20. Confrontations by Cissi [Reviews - 14] Liked (2395 words)
I don't have words for how happy I am! All I can say is thank you so much! Thanks for all the kind reviews and nice feedback. I was shocked to see that I got 14 reviews for the last chapter. Wow, it may not be much to everyone but for me it's more than I ever could imagine :) Thank you!



Also, thanks to my wonderful beta Chriss for helping me out and for coming up with the name of this chapter.

21. With You by Cissi [Reviews - 14] Liked (2321 words)
An early update for once huh? :) I just got two chapters from by beta so I couldn't wait to update and after all, I got so many nice and kind reviews so I just had to update today instead of this weekend :)

And look, 200 reviews! I seriously didn't think it'd be so many! Thank you so much!


My beta Chriss came up with the name of this chapter too, thank you sweetie. Now, on to the story!

22. The Rescue by Cissi [Reviews - 13] Liked (2168 words)
I'm so happy for all the awesome response I get for this story! Thank you so much! I really hope you'll stay with me until the end. I have to other stories I'm thinking of posting here; one's already written and I just started with the other one. But I do want to finish Twisted Fate before I post another fic here. Hope that's okat with you :)



As always, a great thanks to Chriss for betaing the story and to everyone who reads and reviews!

23. Injured by Cissi [Reviews - 11] Liked (2402 words)
I don't have a lot of time so I'll be short and just say thank you all so much for the reviews! :) Keep 'em coming because it really makes me want to write more :) I wrote two chapters this weekend when I saw all the reviews! All the best to Chriss for being my beta, too. Now, I'll let you read... :)

24. Aftermath by Cissi [Reviews - 12] Liked (1910 words)
I just couldn't wait to update :) Thanks a lot for all the lovely reviews, and a special thanks to Cordykitten who noticed the wrong spelling of 'cup' in the last chapter. I really didn't notice that I wrote 'cops' instead! xD

Chriss came up with the name of this chapter which she has also beta'd. Thanks a lot hun!

25. The Chase by Cissi [Reviews - 8] Liked (2143 words)
And as I promised, maybe a few hours later though, here is chapter 25! Hope you'll enjoy it! I'm currently workin on 26, usually I don't post until I've got another chapter ready but it's almost finished so here you go :)
Thanks a lot for the lovely reviews! They really keep me going!

Chapter beta'd by Chriss, thanks hun!



Oh, and by the way. I'm really not sure about the rating for this chapter so I put it at 18, don't know if that's right though. Thought it was better with too much than the other way around :)

26. Let Loose by Cissi [Reviews - 11] Liked (2652 words)
I'm so sorry you had to wait so long for an update, but I really wanted to write a few more chapters before posting this. But, here it is. Thought you deserved some Spuffiness now, and just wait and see... In the next chapter it will be even more ;)



I'll be posting next chapter as soon as possible, but I will also post a new fic in a few days. Just need to come up with a summary, I already have the first chapter beta'd thanks to Chriss :)

27. Living In The Moment by Cissi [Reviews - 10] Liked (2874 words)
Thank you so much for the reviews, I'm so happy each time I read them so please continue doing that :)



I have the next chapter ready so I'm just waiting to hear your thoughts... :)

28. Responsibilities by Cissi [Reviews - 9] Liked (2848 words)
Sorry that you had to wait, just didn't have a chance to update this week, it's been pretty hectic. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this chapter and thank you all so much for reviewing!



And, I've added a new story, check it out if you got time :) It's called Everlasting Love.

29. Family by Cissi [Reviews - 11] Liked (1481 words)
I'm just gonna start with saying thank you to all of you who has reviewed this story and my new one! Wow, I was shocked to see that I had 20 reviews for the first chapter! Thank you all so much!




One important thing here that I know people will think about - the issue with time. I have never really said how many weeks Buffy has left because I didn't know how far I wanted to go with the story. I left that to imagination or something, but in this chapter you'll get to know. I hope it doesn't seem too weird that I told you this now, I just wanted to warn you :)

30. Love? by Cissi [Reviews - 9] Liked (2145 words)
I couldn't wait until tonight (well, tonight here anyway) to update, so... here you go :)
I'm sorry I didn't update earlier, I had some stuff I needed to work out with my boyfriend for example before I could continue with the story. School is not getting calmer but it's not that hectic anymore and my boyfriend and I decided to take a break and just be friends for a while. So, maybe that'll give you more chapters? We'll see ;)

31. Picture Memories by Cissi [Reviews - 10] Liked (2199 words)
I'm so, so sorry for the late update. I just haven't had time to write and been suffering a bit of a writer's block but I think I'm back on track. Thank you for all the lovely reviews you keep sending me! You all make me so happy! And also thanks to Chriss for staying with me as my beta, you're the best!



To the people who're reading Everlasting Love, I will update later tonight. Just thought I'd update this one first :)

32. Expect The Unexpected by Cissi [Reviews - 15] Liked (1919 words)
Thank you so much for staying with me, I'm so glad people still seem to be reading this story!



Okay, so in this chapter you'll get the answer to why everything's been happening so fast during the last chapters... Hopefully you'll enjoy it, thank you Chriss for betaing, and for the name of the chapter! You're an angel honey!

33. You're The Best by Cissi [Reviews - 10] Liked (2286 words)
Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews! I'm as happy as ever, each time I read them :)

The ones who are reading my other story might have read the A/N and know that I said I would go out of town, change of plans - I'm staying so hopefully there will be an update sooner ;) Please tell me what you think, and if you have any suggetions you're more than welcome to tell me! I'll see if I could fit it into the storyline. Thank you!

34. Should I Stay? by Cissi [Reviews - 18] Liked (3062 words)
I'm so so so sorry for the big delay but life's been crazy the last weeks. But just because you waited so long I will give you a longer chapter :)

Anyway, I hope I didn't lose you guys during those weeks. I'll try to update soon again!

Thanks to Chriss or being my beta and to all of you lovely reviwers!

35. Made Up My Mind by Cissi [Reviews - 11] Liked (2444 words)
Okay, first - so, so sorry for the lack of updates! I had this half finished ut I just couldn't get the rest down until a week ago and then with the holidays... Anyway, here it finally is and there's not too much left now.
I'll update Everlasting Love in the next few days too!

Thanks for all the lovely reviews and of course to the incredible Chriss! Special thanks to Pet, GEO and Sotia for trying to help me find out what the problem was when I tried to post this :)

36. The Plan by Cissi [Reviews - 14] Liked (2880 words)
I feel like I need to explain the delay of the updates on both TW and EL but the reason is simple and dull - we (my beta and I) have been working/studying like hell for the last couple of weeks and there just was no time to update. I'm so sorry for that but I hope you understand and that you guys are still interested in this story!
It's getting closer to the end... Anyway, please let me know what you think! Thanks!

37. Truth by Cissi [Reviews - 10] Liked (1880 words)
I know it's been forever and more since the last update and I'm really, really sorry about it. Life's been crazy. But now I got a week off school and perhaps some more time to write lots and lots of chapters :) Thanks all of you who are still with me! There's not much left now!



To Sharonhi I tried to email you back but hotmail wouldn't let me, if you want me to send you an email when I update, please send me your addres, I got a weird one from hotmail :)

38. So Far Away by Cissi [Reviews - 10] Liked (1579 words)
Well, what a surprise huh! It didn't take me too long to update, did it? I hope not at least! I'll send the next chapter of EL to my beta tonight so hopefully I'll update that one too this weekend. Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews! You're the best!

39. Goodbye Again by Cissi [Reviews - 12] Liked (2561 words)
Where to start?

Sorry might be a good starting point - I know how boring it is to read an author's excuses to why their story hasn't been updated in so long so I won't go on for long. I just wanted to say that I promised to not leave any of my stories unfinished and that's a promise I'm going to keep, atlhough it might take some time ;)

THANKS to all of you who keeps supporting this story, you have no idea how wonderful you are. *Hugs*



Only one more chapter to go now, and thanks Chriss for betaing!



And to Everlasting Love readers - a chapter is coming - I'm just kind of stuck right now and don't really know where I want the story to go, so if you have ideas - feel free to email me!

40. The end or the beginning? by Cissi [Reviews - 5] Liked (2320 words)
So people - this is the last chapter!


I will add an epilogue though 'cus I just love 'em :)



THANK YOU to all of you who stayed with me through this story, I know it took veeeery long (I started in 2007 for crying out loud!) but I promised to finish it and I kept my promise :) You guys mean the world to me and I hope you understand just how much I appreciate your reviews! And also a big hug to my betas Chriss and Duchess Michelle, you're the best! And to Buffymon who made my beautiful banner :)





So - thank you all!

41. Epilogue - 5 months later by Cissi [Reviews - 7] Liked (1892 words)
Ah, finally! This took way too long to finish, I know, but I did it :P It feels nice to keep what I promised from the beginning, that I would never leave a story unfinished even though it could take a while for me to get it done. I intend to finish Everlasting Love too, but right now I have to admit that I am a bit lost. I have my dear Dutchess Michelle to help me get through that though so hopefully I will get going soon enough :) Altough, I have to make school a priority... Anyway, I hope you like the ending.

Thanks to all of you who stayed with me during these years of my first story for all the great support! And also a special thanks to my beta Chriss and Buffymon who made the banners :) Hope to catch up on everything that has happened here since... january (OMG!)! THANKS ONCE AGAIN :)
/Cissi