Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N: Okay my oneshot just got bigger by demand , please let me know what you think by leaving a review...For the plotline to work of this fic. Spike came back corporeal. None of this ghost lark for me LOL…And look out for a guest spot by someone …can you tell me who….. Thanks to my Beta Gillypod for working out my grammar and spelling gltches and to Smlcspike for her proof reading and encouragement when I blocked up....
P.S because of lanuage content I've upped the rating too....Pps All the standard disclaimer should cover this Buffy and Company belong to Joss Whedon, Fox ect and the song to Miss A Lavinge....

PPs :Title banner made by the very talented Smlcspike...
When You’re Gone
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Part2

Where in the fuck was he? The last thing he remembered was a feeling of peace and redemption wash over him. Now he was thrust back into where? And who the fuck was that screaming? Add to that, what was that music playing in his head?



Keep Holding On

You're not alone
together we stand
I’ll be by your side
you know I’ll take your hand
when it gets cold
and it feels like the end
there’s no place to go you know I wont give in
no I wont give in.

Chorus :

Keep holding on
'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
just stay strong
cause you know I’m here for you
there’s nothing you can say, nothing you can do
there’s no other way when it comes to the truth
so keep holding on
cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through.

So far away I wish you were here
before its too late this could all disappear
before the doors close, this comes to an end
but with you by my side I will fight and defend I’ll fight and defend yeah yeah.

Chorus:

Hear me when I say, when I say
I believe nothings gonna change, nothings gonna change destiny
what ever is meant to be
will work out perfectly yeah yeah yeah yeah
lalalalalalala...

Chorus x2


Standing up he looked straight into the face of his grandsire, and lost it. Throwing himself at Angel, he started yelling streams of profanities at him, while still completely thinking this is ‘fucked up’. The next thing to come to his mind was where was she, where is my soul-mate, Buffy?


The screaming had stopped. For fucks sake had that been him, wailing like a banshee. Grabbing hold of Angel lapels on his suit jacket, he started to demand answers from his sire. “Where’s Buffy? Did she get out ok? She didn’t leave it too late did she? I told her to go leave me there. Why the fuck am I here? Where are Buffy and the Niblet?”


It was too much. His emotions were on overload and he broke down sobbing loudly “I want Buffy…..Where’s Buffy?”


Angel looked at the fallen heap that was his Grandchilde, and ordered everyone out of his office. Why the hell was the bane of his whole existence back? Was nothing ever easy in this hell hole of a firm; he’d just been opening the mail for fuck’s sake.


Kneeling down in front of the sobbing master vampire, who would soon be embarrassed if he realised he shown any sort of weakness in front of Angel, he took Spike in his arms. Lifting him up and carrying him to the private elevator situated in the corner of his office, he would take him to his own apartment. Thanking the powers for voice activated machinery; he told the computer where he wanted to go, unable to use his hands to press the button on the control panel. God, his grandchilde was heavy. He might look slight but he was a dead weight in Angel’s arms.

Once in his apartment, he strode through the door into his bedroom gently depositing his heavy burden into the middle of his bed. The younger Vampire curled himself into the foetal position, and wept himself to sleep. Angel gently stroked Spike’s white bleached locks through his fingers as he slept.

Spike woke as Angel placed the receiver of the telephone back in place. “Who was that?” he inquired shyly, still a little over awed at his present situation. Looking around he could sense he was in Angel’s personal space. The bedding smelled of his grandsire, and the whole décor just proclaimed ‘Angel’. It was tidy and unfussy, and very masculine in taste and colour. Yep, he was most definitely in Angel’s bed….

Looking at Angel he wondered who he had been speaking to on the phone, ‘Was the great poof just talking to my Buffy? No sense in thinking it, ask him you idiot.’ The chastisement of himself made him smirk and giggle to himself.

“Have you lost your mind William, what are you laughing about?” Angel grouched. Buffy was on her way to claim her prize, and he was now off her loving radar because of this ungrateful childe of Drusilla’s. He should have staked the uncouth brat when she brought him home that wet cold night in 1880. But all that was in the past now, and it was time to forget it. Buffy was cookies now, not dough, and Spike had been the oven in which she had cooked.

“I want to know where Buffy is.” Spike asked again, “I need to be with her. She is my whole reason for living right now. So Peaches, you pillock, where is she?” Spike was getting more than pissed at the way his grandsire didn’t answer his questions. When there was still no response from the dark, brooding vampire, Spike almost growled out of frustration. “Angel for fucks sake where’s Buffy? I'm not going to ask again…”

“She’s in Rome. And before you get on you high horse, I’ve contacted Giles about your reappearance, okay. He thinks it would be better if he contacted Buffy and let her know you’re back.” Angel lied to Spike with ease, hoping he didn’t sense his deception. There was no way he could let his errant grandchilde rush off half way around the world to Buffy if she was coming here. Buffy would not think twice about doing him major damage if she missed the bleached Menace.

The phone on Angel desk in Angel’s office, where the two Vampires had been yelling at each other for the last hour rang, and Angel tried to calmly answer it.
Angel was pissing Spike off. He’d kept him here for almost 13 hours since he had woken up in Angel’s bed. Bloody hell, he could have been with Buffy by now. “Screw you Angel, I fucking hate you bloody fuckin’ poofter. I'm going to find Buffy and you’re not stopping me any longer.”

Angel ignored Spike as he answered the phone. “That’s good, how long?” Angel asked in response to the caller’s news. “Excellent, thank you Joss” Joss, the guard down in the foyer, had called to say Buffy was on her way up to his office; not a moment to soon as far as he was concerned. “Spike. You’re not going anywhere yet. At least wait until Giles calls me back. Now go get yourself something to eat. Ask Harmony where we keep the blood. OK?” Angel knew that any minute Buffy would be outside. He had to make Spike leave his office.

“Fuck off, you bastard,” Spike growled as he flung open the doors to Angel’s office. He showed his distaste for his sire by inhaling and snorting at him. It was then he realised the air he inhaled carried her scent. Buffy was here. Searching the lobby he saw her leaving the elevator. With her was her sister too, his Niblet, he couldn’t believe his eyes. “Buffy” he almost whispered, before running towards her as she sagged down into a crumpled mass crying out his name.

As he held the love of his live in his arms, he could hear Avril Lavigne resound through the lobby.

‘Bloody hell someone sure liked Avril Lavinge in this office better than that twat Manilow the poof likes.’ Spike mused to himself as he heard ANOTHER of her songs play as he held Buffy in his arms.

In the back of his mind, he wondered if the bloody bint was writing songs just for him and his girl….


Artist: Avril Lavigne
Song: Anything but ordinary


Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I
Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.

Let down your defences
Use no common sense
If you look you will see
that this world is
A beautiful, accident, turbulent,
succulent, opulent, permanent
No way
I wanna taste it
Don’t wanna waste it away

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby

Is it enough?
Is it enough?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

Is it enough?
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.


“Buffy luv, I'm here. Look, I won’t be going anywhere without you anymore” he promised the beautiful girl curled in his lap.

Yeah, he decided. That chit Lavigne WAS writing songs just for him and his girl.

Buffy raised her head up to look him straight in his beautiful blue eyes. “I believe you; I didn’t lie in the Hellmouth, Spike. I do love you with my heart and most of all my soul...” She closed the gap between their mouths and ran her tongue over his lips silently asking permission to let her kiss him with all the passion she could muster.

Spike let her tongue slip and entwine with his, kissing her without regard to their present location. If Dawn had not coughed discreetly, he would have taken Buffy right there on the lobby floor in full view of everyone in Wolfram and Hart. Picking Buffy up in his arms, he shouted to Angel. “Using your bed for a while peaches, entertain Dawnie will yer”

With those parting words, Spike carried his lover to Angel’s room. He was more than ready to seal their bond….

The End OR is it?


I was just reminded by Nika there is a youtube vid for the first song I used in this chapter here's the link if anyone wants to look it's really good.... okay the vid is by shawnaliciousdef and here's that link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lt88Q6hqXw