Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay I've wrote part 3 of this for The Kings of Merica ...Hope it covers all requirements Guys because Kisses are easy me writing smut not so much....SmileyCentral.com

Now to my Thanks ...Thanks to Smlcspike for her wonderful art work and proof reading and to my Beta Gillypod for sorting out the crap grammar again....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When You’re Gone Part 3

By the time Spike and Buffy made it to Angel’s room, she had undone all the buttons of his shirt, and torn the front of his tee to get to his lukewarm skin. As soon as his chest was exposed, her lips latched to his, and her hands were rubbing gentle circles over his nipples, and lowering down to his navel.

Gently depositing his more than willing partner down upon the bed, Spike divested himself of his leather duster, his boots and his upper body clothing, leaving him clad in only his faded black Levi’s.

Buffy laid herself against the pillows watching Spike intently as he undressed. ‘God I’ve missed, him’ she thought to herself as he turned and crawled his way up beside her.

“One of us, luv, has way too many clothes on for my liking” Spike whispered to her, as he started his task of removing her clothes.

He kissed each undressed part of her body, as he went. Off went the shoes and socks, and he placed kisses to each of her toes. He sucked on them gently making Buffy giggle like a small child. Next went the blouse, followed closely by her push up bra. He worshipped each of her small, but well formed, breasts. Thinking to himself that they were just the right size; not too much, but not too little, just the right size for him to suckle on and tease with his long fingers.

Buffy played idly with Spike’s hair letting the curls form around her fingers, releasing it from its gelled prison. ‘He’s not going to keep it gelled all the time when we’re home if I have my way’. This thought made her laugh out loud and Spike raised his head from her left breast to see what she found so amusing.

“What so funny, kitten?” A puzzled look on his face. She’d never laughed before when he’d done this.

“Nothing. I was just thinking I don’t want you to keep gelling your hair anymore. I like the curls baby. If you love me, you won’t gel your hair anymore will you?” It was the way Buffy pouted him, with complete love in her eyes, which made him promise he wouldn’t gel his poncy curls anymore. But if anyone said a word about his hair, he’d shave the bloody thing off.

Spike undid the button on Buffy’s jeans and pulled them off, leaving her in just pair of completely unflattering white panties. Realising what she was wearing, Buffy tried to bolt to the adjoining bathroom to remove the offending garment, but Spike held her in place. “Luv, if we are going to do this we have to be honest with each other, and if you’re comfortable in M&S knickers, so be it. You don’t have to dress to please me all the bloody time. I love you no matter what bleeding knickers you wear.”

Buffy worried her lip, but nodded in agreement, “Okay Spike, and please make love to me now.” She was so hot with need; it felt as if she was burning up from the inside out. She felt as if a river was flowing from between her legs, and Spike hadn’t even started his ministrations yet.

Wanting to comply wish the wishes of his lover, Spike removed the last vestments of Buffy’s clothing and his own, before placing himself over her. Settling his now swollen cock against her entrance, he gently pushed his way inside allowing her to accommodate his size gradually. Once fully seated, he rested while he tried to reign in his fast approaching orgasm; telling himself Buffy’s needs came before his own.

After a few moments Buffy started their rhythm by rocking her hips up against Spikes. She enhanced the feeling by adding a small twist at the end so that her clitoris was simulated as well. Catching on, Spike quickly took over and felt Buffy’s quim pulsating against his cock as he let it slide in and out at a fast pace. There was no stopping them as Buffy let out a high pitched moan and clamped her inner muscles around Spike’s cock during her orgasm. It brought forth Spike own release.

Both told each other I love you, and then Buffy told Spike to do something she’d never let him do before.

“Spike, bite me. Make me yours. Make me your mate. I don’t want or need anyone else, ever. Never going to let you out of my sight again baby.”

Without thinking, Spike let for the demon break through and he sank his fangs in her neck. He made sure his bite covered the ragged scars left by all the other vampires, Angel, Dracula and the Master. He was determined his own mark be neat and prominent. Spike cut his tongue on his upper fang and let his blood pool in the bite. ”MINE”, his demon growled as he licked the bite closed, satisfied no other would encroach on his claim.

As Buffy felt Spike’s demonic teeth cut through her skin, she began to orgasm which continued until the demon had sealed the wound with his words. “YOURS ALWAYS MY LOVE” she replied.

Purring against her neck, Spike asked. “You ready for round two pet, or do you want to sleep a while? We’ve got the rest of eternity together now to love each other.”

In the background Spike could here that Lavigne chit sing again….

Avril Lavigne
Tomorrow
And I Wanna Believe You
When You Tell Me That It Will Be Okay
Ya, I Try To Believe You
But I Don't

When you say that it's gonna be
It always turns out to be a different way
I try to believe you
Not today, today, today, today, todaaay

[chorus]
I don't know how I'll feel
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
I don't know what to say
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
Tomorrow is a different day

Its always been up to you
It's turning around, it's up to me
I'm gonna do what I have to do
Just don't

Give me a little time
Leave me alone a little while
Maybe its not too laaate
Not today, today, today, today, todaaay

[chorus]
I don't know how I'll feel
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
I don't know what to say
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
Tomorrow is a different day

Hey, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
And I know I'm not ready
Hey, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
Maybe tomorrow
Hey, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
I'm not readyy
Hey, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
Maybe tomorrow

And I wanna believe you
When you tell me that it will be okay
Ya, I try to believe you
Not today, today, today, today, today
Tomorrow it may change
Tomorrow it may change
Tomorrow it may change
Tomorrow it may change...........

Buffy yawned her reply. “Tomorrow baby. Let’s sleep now. Tomorrow is a new beginning for us both, okay”. Then she cuddled in to his safe secure arms. She finally let her self fall into the first peaceful sleep she’d had since he sacrificed himself for her and the whole bloody world……

The End

Extra A/N: Lots of reviews are now require to feed my muse.....Also if your waiting for an update of my other fic , A Sire's Right . It seems I've completely blocked up on that for now but as soon as the muse is willing I'll start on it again ....Thanks for reading Huggles Spikes Mrs